All Comments on 'The Wife's Sister Ch. 01'

by RusticRoadhog1867

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FasterFalconFasterFalconover 7 years ago
Hope you continue the story!

I liked chapter 1. Hoping for chapter 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, Donna's work are having a party

It's very British! A singular word that indicates a group is treated as plural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what

Donna`s work are having a office party? edit

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
This wasnt bad

so where are the followup chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
setup

His wife is clearly setting him up so she can fuck the brother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is that it?

I hope any future chapter will be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So where's the story?

What kind of set up is this. Wife wants husband to escort her sister to a party. She gives him a bj. Now he is drained. What's the story here ? I page and an affair or what can't rate this drib.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
Interesting start

Okay, a bit of setup, that's always the easy part. Now, let's see where it goes. I agree that this is painful short and inadequate as a chapter. Make them three pages or don't bother. It's good, so far, just not enough meat on that bone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A pretty weak start.

Will wait to rate once you post the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did you forgot to upload the rest of the story?

A good intro but where does it go from here? Does something happens with the sister? Is this just a teaser?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Aharddaysknight nailed it! Nuff said. I'll vote when you get around to writing a story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This was like a brief introduction...

This was like a brief introduction...Not bad, but telling us almost nothing about this couple...After reading this we can feel some agreement between the 2 sisters...What that agreement is, we must wait and see...3* Just for now and as an incentive...

Gomez333Gomez333over 7 years ago
Agree with HDK

Nothing wrong with the premise or the writing, just not enough of it to make it worthwhile!! Looking forward to more (a lot more)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought he was going to fuck her ass hard , is she letting him have her sister also?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The obvious problem?

This wasn't even a full page, let alone a chapter. If the rest of the chapters are like this one, you should combine three or four of them into one. It is far too early in the story to cast a vote.

The only thing we learned is his wife wants him to attend a party with her sister. We learned that in the teaser. You actually could have left this chapter out of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous