All Comments on 'The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 06'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AviciaAvicia10 months ago

Fascinating plot - I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to Lena when she visits FASUG

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m even more curious about those constant bondage boats and what really happens there. Surely a dangerous woman like Lena would need the extra security. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Obsessed with this story. I think Lenas desire to see the boats is gonna bite her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn even Lenas boss wants her gone lmao.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Little confused to how the game is being rigged. Is the random selector machine not really that ‘random’? Or is it tampered with when they want someone in specific to lose?

roseyfingersroseyfingers10 months agoAuthor

I do not know how to answer an anonymous question directly but will say that the contest is not rigged in the sense that matches are not picked at random. A woman who was the 14th best paintball fighter, might get out of danger if she happened to draw the 15th or 16th best in her first match even if she is the woman that Neck most wants to lose. So unless a woman is actually the worst that day she has a chance. However, it would be the expectation of most players that their opponents would be weaker and weaker as the game continued and the woman who thought she was 14th best could be fairly confident that she'd be up against the 15th or 16th in the final match. This isn't the case if Neck is paying some exceptionally talented players to throw matches unless they are up against the woman he wants most. So, even without the birds, it's not a sure thing for Neck, but he is doing the best he can to get what he wants within the rules. I'm sure some smart readers can calculate how much Neck can slant the results in this manner.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wouldn’t trust Neck not to screw around and set Lena up for slavery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...