The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My former husband, Rev. William Loman, though, died tragically in an accident driving into a tree in May at 75 mph. We got enough life insurance money to pay the debts and live for a while. After that, one of the government churchmen came from Little Rock and met with me. He said that the Free States do not normally allow women under the age of 50 to leave the country, but we were strongly encouraged to leave the Free American States under God. I guess we were kind of an embarrassment to have around.

"I did not really know anyone outside the Free States, but I remembered how nice Herbert was the last time we were here. I contacted him, and he helped, didn't you, honey?"

"I did what any right-thinking man would do. The divorce from Lena having come through, I was free to concentrate on helping a faithful person who was in trouble," Herbert said.

"And now we are engaged to be married, and all of us are moving here. Germany seemed really eager to have immigrants like us because hardly anyone has children here, let alone 7 children. I've promised to try to have two children with Herbert. After that, I will be able to stop having children without ceasing to have a full love life here in the EU.

"That's pretty much all there is to say about me, Linda concluded."

"Sorry to hear about your husband," Neck lied, he'd never liked Rev. Loman. "Glad to hear you are doing better. In fact, one might say you are better off now, although I appreciate that you don't exactly feel thankful to Lena.

"Lena has sure unleashed a lot of noise, an a bunch a people want to make her suffer big time. Her real offense, though, being smarter than the censorship office is not exactly punishable. More importantly, because of her fame, customers are in line from around the world to spend time with the famous Lena Fesch. Like I mentioned, the Everleigh has raised rates for seeing her so high that I kin barely afford it anymore.

"Since they sent her back to the boats, the Everleigh has had to placate some Free State preachers and other politicians by punishin Lena with whippings and electro shocks for violating house rules she probably did not violate, or that were never enforced against anyone else, like sneezing while bein fucked. Shit, the guy even said he liked it, but that didn't matter when they were lookin for reasons to get back a bit at Lena.

"The boat don't wanna do nothin to her that will reduce revenue and is only humorin the government and church officials who want her severely punished.

"And then there are protests at the FASUG embassies that revive every time a story comes out about the beautiful, brave journalist being punished for exposing the crimes of the Free American States under God," Dr. Galton said. "Lena can't complain and doesn't complain, but customers somehow hear something about her being punished for her writing and talk about it. I think some of the punishments they think they are protecting Lena from are things Lena suggested would be fun."

Herbert, who had been simmering during the entire discussion of the heroic Lena, burst out, "That Lena betrayed everyone she'd ever known before being auf das Boot und that she is punished for committing severe criminal offenses is somehow not talked about?"

"Yes, well," Galton said, "be that as it may, Lena's a big hero in a few places outside the Free States. There are only a few places where people believe in the death penalty for adultery or locking up women for decades for acting as a midwife or for supplying condoms. Even within the Free States, a small movement is growing to oust the churchmen from controlling the government."

"In isolated bars and small parties, people are even talkin about separation of the church an state again. I don't know if such talk is gonna be bad for business, but it's got everyone on edge," Neck said.

"Please be careful not to talk too much, Neck, about internal Free States matters; I'd hate to have to report you," Jack Colby said.

"Well alright, but everybody knows there's one faction in the government, led by the Right Holy Minister of God's Justice Hostein, that would like to have Lena publicly stoned to death for violatin the terms of her sentence, but they can't say how she violated the terms," Neck said. "Many, maybe most even, in the goddamn Free States under God are appalled by the idea of killin such a smart and beautiful woman just for writin a letter that she submitted to the censors. The lawyers go crazy if anyone suggests harmin Lena."

"She has lawyers?" Bernetta asked.

"Don't be silly; nobody represents Lena but Lena, and she's barely allowed to speak," Dr. Galton said. "The women on the boats have no representation. The Free States didn't adopt the Sixth Amendment. But the Everleigh Entertainment Corp. has lawyers, and they are moving heaven and earth to keep Lena as a productive asset for the Everleigh Entertainment Corp.

"The party led by Reverent Al Most Saine says that they should just deport her. The Everleigh Entertainment Company, one of the biggest, best-connected job creators in the country, hate that idea almost as much as the idea of stoning her because Lena is their most profitable asset. Not only is she booked at the highest rate per hour imaginable, but she's also increasing bookings and revenues for all of the other women being held. They come to see the star attraction but stay a few more nights for the other more reasonably priced entertainment," Dr. Galton said.

Neck added, "Whole groups have pledged to buy time with Lena in order to assure no one hurts her. Other fuckin liberals are coming from the Social Democratic States sayin that they ain't comin for the sex but to make sure that the women on the boats aren't harmed. Of course, that's a lie. The guys comin from the SDSA are closet heterosexuals comin for the sex as none of the women up there in the Social Democrat states much like men."

"You may be exaggerating a bit Neck," Sprengler said.

"Well, maybe I am, but the point is that Lena's beauty and talents are keepin her alive and keepin her on the Everleigh. Really funny thing is that women and members of all the other five or six sexes up in the SDSA have gotten subsidies from their government to support human rights in the Free States by fuckin women on the sex boats. Now ain't that a pretty picture?"

There was a pause before Herbert looked at Linda, stood up and said, "Also dann, it nice seeing you, but Linda and I go now. Dis place und dis discussion bring back bad thoughts for Linda und mich,"

After a round of goodbyes and promises to meet again that no one intended to keep, Herbert and Linda Loman, soon to be Linda Schwach, parted from the rest of the company.

BUSINESS TALK

Starting a new subject without Herbert and Linda present, Frau Sprengler asked in a tone of mock sympathy, "Neck, how did you find new women to be in the duels this year after last year's bird debacle?"

"Weelp, the Lena giveth and the Lena taketh away," Neck said. "All the publicity about the boats that developed after Lena got busted, the Lena article on her trip, the auction and the boats, the Betty Jo letter to her sister and now about the Lena letter to her mother has sure made it a hell of a lot harder to operate here in Germany. Politicians have got a lot more expensive.

"On the other hand, I'm gettin all sorts of crazy women askin to participate. Seems that while most women ain't interested in spendin their lives on the boats being breedin sex slaves, there's a fair number that don't mind takin a risk if there's nuff money offered. I don't know if they want the money or want a reason to tell themselves an their friends why they participated without sayin they're fuckin freaks who want to be sex slaves.

"Also, at someone's suggestion, I mentioned in my ad placed in some mags I know that women who really hate each other should fight a duel with the winner to get 200,000 Euros and the loser to go to the boats for 20 years. Seems lots a women really don't like their sisters-in-law or have grudges left over from school days. Course, most of them ain't really hot enough to be a product I'd sell to high-end boats, but any woman with a decent figure is hot enough to offer for fuckin on the cheaper boats. I'm developin that market more. Ya gotta stay flexible in this bizness. Hell, I'm even talkin to the owners of Big Nosed Kate.

"So, looks like I will make a lot of dough in the EU until I get kicked out and have to figure out how to set up shop elsewhere. I'm thinkin Australia or England. They like rough sportin events in those places.

"Frank, you want to tell em about the contest we held in England? I've blabbed enough for a piece."

"It worked out very well for the Wallace Import Company," Dr. Galton started. "A couple of very high-priced London escorts, Petra and Theodora, hated each other's guts. They were both from Russia and started by working by the hour, outcalls only, but Petra had hooked a billionaire sugar daddy named Rex, who was keeping her in a penthouse in Knightsbridge and suggested he'd marry her as soon as he divorced his wife. Rex, however, believed that variety was the spice of life and also patronized Theodora.

"Petra probably would not have cared much about Theodora except that the sugar daddy started taking Theodora out to fancy restaurants and leaving Petra to hang out in the condo sugar daddy had given her to live in. Not a terrible fate, but Petra was not a girl to play second fiddle. When rumors started flying that sugar daddy was going to marry Theodora after his pending divorce, Petra confronted Theodora, and a catfight resulted in the entryway to a posh club. The fight ended with Theodora having her face slapped and her big breasts exposed to numerous laughing club members. Petra's nose was scratched, and her knees were bruised after she fell to the ground following Theodora landing a hard hit to Petra's pussy with her knee.

"Rex was amused and continued flaunting his relationship with each of the women in front of the other. He read somehow the announcement that Neck had placed in London's back pages that he was looking for duellists, one of whom would receive 200,000 pounds and the other of which would be sent to the Free American States under God to perform escort services on a boat for twenty years. Rex told Petra and Theodora about the offer and said he'd give the winner an additional 100,000 pounds and promised to visit the loser on whatever sex boat she went to.

"The duel occurred in a muddy field well outside London with numerous witnesses. Petra wears contacts, but they were bothering her, so she took them out. She told us later that she was depressed and felt that she had been a complete idiot to be part of the duel. She was too vain to wear the regular glasses she had in her purse.

"The two were to approach each other on a trail with single-shot paintball guns and fire when they choose. Petra lost sight of the trail because she could hardly see anything, tripped, and dropped her paintball gun into the mud. Theodora was about to fire her shot when Petra found her gun in the dirt, picked it up, an accidentally discharged a perfect shot that hit Theodora directly in the twat. Rex and all his friends laughed their heads off as Theodora went into shock. Petra didn't even realize what happened.

"Theodora screamed as we shoved her into a waiting van to be driven off immediately to a private jet for Memphis. She ate the cookie Neck gave her to calm her down.

Rex and his friends followed in a car, boarded the plane that was being serviced for take-off, and ripped off Theodora's paint-stained catsuit. Theodora was pretty high on the cookie and seemed to switch into some sort of primitive animal mode as Rex and his friends penetrated all three of her available holes without the least curtesy. Theodora kept shouting something in Russian, which we later told meant, "Just fuck me, you assholes." She seemed to have numerous orgasms before Rex and his friends left, and Theodora was left naked on the floor of the plane, dripping from two holes and with sperm on her chin and cheeks.

"The pilot wouldn't let us take off before Theodora was in her seat with her seat belt fastened. Once we were in the air, Rose and I cleaned her off as Theodora kept blabbing in Russian, although she spoke English and knew that we didn't speak Russian. The only way we could get her to shut up was to push a vibrator into her pussy which she proceeded to use on much of the flight," Galton concluded.

"Yep," Neck said, an now Theodora is on the Risin Sun. She seems to have fuckin flipped out. She was a normal money-driven escort, but now she says that she is unhappy any moment that she does not have a cock in her. I think she's decided this is the best thing to do in her situation."

"Women seem to have very different reactions to sex slavery. They all have to reach some sort of accommodation with their new lives. But Theodora begs the boat to give her to as many men as she can. She eats and sleeps as required because she has no choice, but it seems she's become a complete nymphomaniac," Dr Galton added.

"But the strangest thing is what has happened with Petra. She was literally left in the field after the duel and had to walk miles to get to a place where she could catch a bus to get home.

"Petra says she is overwhelmed with remorse about sending Theodora into a life of sex slavery. She's moved out of the flat that Rex provided and gave away 100,000 of the pounds that she won in the duel to the Russian Orthodox Church. You'd think that this was leading to Petra becoming some sort of nun, but on the contrary, she has signed up to be part of the coming Winnetou duels."

"Sounds like she is committing some sort of suicide. Obviously, she will lose the duel next Saturday," Eva said.

"That's fine, Petra is very attractive an most men don't care much if the woman they are fuckin is off her rocker," Neck said. "But I still need one more contestant, and time is runnin out. You wouldn't interested, would you, Eva? You seem virtually certain to beat at least Petra."

"No, thanks, even if Petra is trying to surrender her body out of some sort of feeling of martyrdom; I heard about the birds duel and about Angela winning once by falling on her ass. In fact, it seems a lot of your duels have freak results," Eva answered.

"I wouldn't say three weird contests out of dozens of paintball gun and fencin matches is a lot of freak results, Neck answered.

"Maybe I should test your obedience as a slave and order you, Moritzia. to participate," Eva said whimsically. "It's not as bad as being caught by the miller in a flour bag." Moritzia frowned back at Eva while Max smirked.

The talk turned back to Angela and Lena. "We heard about Lena's letter and the Free State authorities' reactions to it," Frau Dir. Sprengler said, "But have any of you heard anything of how Lena or Angela are feeling lately. We've heard nothing from them or even reports from customers."

"Of course, you ain't heard nothin from them. They got Lena wiretapped, and she's on video camera 24/7. Both Lena an Angie can't get anything off in writin, because the censorship office is not approvin anythin they write no matter how innocent it looks," Neck said.

"Angela never wrote any letters before, to my knowledge," Frau Sprengler said. "Truth be told, she did not write much of anything before the article on the duels creating sex slaves that she wrote a few months before she became one."

"I'm sure Angie's better at fuckin than writin."

"I know about her bedroom skill only from hearsay," Frau Sprengler said.

"Anyhow, Killer, Frank an me know well what is happenin to Angie and Lena because we been seein them on the boats although that is damn expensive. Specially for Lena. You wouldn't believe what an hour with her costs even if, like me, you get a substantial discount."

"You have already complained about the expense, Neck," Frau Sprengler said.

"Ya, right, Weelp, Angie is on the Risin Sun boat, which is about as fancy as the Everleigh. She's very preggers an seems to be doing well, although she does say she wishes sometimes she could just leave the boat for a while. Before she got so preggers, she got to go to some private parties on yachts and at yacht clubs. Now Angie says she'd do anythin to just have a night alone. I have to remind her that she's already doin anythin the Risin Sun wants her to do. She ain't got nothin left to offer. She's a slave.

"Most of the women don't leave the boat 'cept to have babies. The boat owners would not mind the women goin off under guard to show off the goods, but the preachers don't want the sex boat women to be seen anywhere 'cept on the boats and in the maternity wards. Paradin boat women in areas of proper folk would be groomin the proper folks for the worst of sins, it is said. The high-end boats allow trusted women to go to private parties on shore, but that's a rarity and only allowed because it's strictly private.

"Anyway, to get back to Angie, Angie is as good at fuckin as almost any woman ever was. She was making the Risin Sun owners a bundle a dough, an will be makin the Risin Sun a bundle again after she gets back from havin the baby and a month's maternity leave.

"Course, no other woman will ever make money for a boat like Lena is makin for the Everleigh. Lena is now an international celebrity as well as a cause celebre of sorts. Her arrest, conviction for adultery and forty-year sentence made her an international martyr for some. Then there was the Betty Jo thing an the thing she wrote before her arrest.

"As for how Lena is feelin, she's been feelin a lot of things while she's bein felt up by a lot of guys. After the letter to her mother thing Lena wrote went out, and the shit hit the fan bigtime, some wanted to punish or kill her or send her to one of the strict bondage boats, but she had followed all the rules about submittin things to the censorship office.

"A rumour has got out that Lena was tortured seriously with state-of-the-art torture devices by Haydrick and his thugs. The rumour looks to be true as it's reported that Lena had not been available for sex for most of a week. Given the money lost every time they take her out of action, that don't happen without a good reason."

"If she was tortured, they sure didn't discuss it with me, but I know she wasn't available for some time and barely spoke the first time I saw her afterwards. There weren't any marks, though, an I'm happy to report that when I saw her shortly before I flew here, Lena was back to fuckin with wild enthusiasm. She said out loud something about how she was determined to live until she died no matter what. I don't think she got into trouble for that. Probably cause it don't mean nothing, does it?"

"Seems like a tautology," Bernetta said.

"The other development was that Haydrick discovered that the Everleigh had somehow not taken the birth control device out of Lena when she was settled on the boat," Doctor Galton said. "Everyone assumes the Everleigh intentionally left the hormonal diaphragm in to make more money while guys intent on breeding were paying a bundle to impregnate her."

"The Everleigh went through a show of pretendin it was an oversight and disciplined some minor employees and indentured servants for their supposedly terrible mistake," Neck added. "Course, Lena was well aware of the so-called oversight. This gave people another reason to be mean to her. Anyway, Lena is definitely bein ridden bareback now.

"Now, what was the question again? How is Lena feelin? Weelp, I only know how Lena is feeling by how she is in bed. How Lena has fucked has changed over time since she first went onto the boat," Neck said. "The first few times I jumped on her bones after she was put on the Everleigh, she was incredible, but you could tell she was angry. She wasn't angry at me, I don't think, but she was mad."