The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree with that," Doctor Galton said, "Lena was perfectly compliant. She had to do that, but she was working so hard at the sex so as to drain the last drop of energy from both me and her.

"When I asked her how she felt back then, she said she was doing fine and had never had better sex. That was probably a lie, but she also suggested she deserved any punishment she got for being so stupid.

"Since her letter came out and whatever she suffered for it, Lena seems calmer, although she's now under a lot more scrutiny, and the birth control is over."

"I always assumed she was scared to death of pregnancy," Eva said.

"You are wrong about that," Dir. Sprengler said. "I know you are wrong, given what she wrote before she was arrested."

"I'd say," Doctor. Galton said, "So far, any fear of pregnancy has not interfered with Lena riding a penis. The last time I saw her, I told her I was feeling lazy, and I was just going to lie down on the bed and let Lena do all the work. She threw aside her robe and proceeded to remove the robe and gym pants I was given after I was strip-searched to come into the sex section of the boat. She kissed my nipples and flicked her tongue on them so skillfully that I was hard as a rock before she even got her hands on my package. As she moved me down onto the bed, she seemed to weigh my testicles in her palms to begin a before-and-after experiment.

"Leaning over me, she moved her lips and tongue all over my cock but knew how to keep me on the edge for what seemed like an exquisite eternity. Getting on top and placing my cock into her, she rode me gently and carefully, edging me for the longest time without causing me to explode, although my balls felt like they were on the verge of blasting a gallon of baby-making material into her."

"She probably knows more about cocks than anybody. I think she's done about a thousand of em," Neck said.

"Practice makes perfect," Eva added.

"Yes, she proceeded to keep me on the edge longer than I would have thought possible, just moving a tiny bit up and down while gently squeezing my penis with her inner muscles," Galton said. "When she was ready to receive my offering, she began vigorously bouncing up and down while reaching back and gently massaging the area below my testicles. When I came, it felt like I shot into her ten times, although I know that's impossible. I was exhausted, although I had hardly moved.

"She squeezed my cock more as she bounced and bounced until she said something like "ach du Lieber," and collapsed onto my chest breathing as though if she did not get more air, she'd die on the spot. It was just incredible."

"Doctor, you have been much more descriptive and passionate than you usually are," Frau Sprengler said.

"I guess I was just trying to tell you about how Lena is doing and got carried away," Galton replied.

"Well, I enjoyed hearing your perspective, doctor," Sprengler said, "as the guy who arrested her but apparently still sees her, what has your experience been with Lena, Killer?"

"Yes, I am very interested in how she treated someone who betrayed a woman who loved him," Eva said.

"That's a bit much," Doctor Galton said. "Killer really can't be called a Judas here."

There was a pause, and Killer sighed before saying, "Eva isn't wrong but first, let me answer the question and tell you how Lena has done on the Everleigh."

"I had the same sense as Neck and Frank when Lena was first on the Everleigh. She was angry with someone, but, believe it not, it did not seem to be me," Killer said. "On the contrary, she kept saying she loved me and that she was sorry. Maybe she was acting or just trying to make me feel guilty, but I don't think so.

"Since the letter came out, she has stopped approaching sex like she was hoping to fuck her brains out and has gotten incredibly soft, giving and romantic. She said she wants me to be the father of the first child she would have, but the chance of that is about 1 in 100.

"Last Wednesday night, or should I say Thursday morning," Killer said, "Lena was pretty much back to her old self. She even placed her breasts in my hands, said that some people think she's been a very bad girl and suggested that maybe she deserved to be treated like a white settler on Indian lands again. I pinched hard, worked a dildo up her butt and went in and out her with all the sensitivity of a jackhammer. She came at least three times in an hour screaming 'please don't scalp me' and other things that would be racist if it weren't a deliberately silly fantasy.

"But when it was time for me to come, she got herself into the missionary position before I came, and whispered that she wanted every little sperm I could give. She had an orgasm while I did and kept pumping me until I gave her every drop I could, and then kept going until she had another orgasm. She held up her hips up above her head after I withdrew. She said she did that because she'd been told that would increase the chance of my swimmers reaching her egg but later admitted that she probably would not really be fertile for a couple more months.

"She ended the session by looking into my eyes with the most beautiful dark blue eyes imaginable and saying again that she would always love me for the rest of her life. I don't know if what she said was revenge or forgiveness or a fear of something or other."

"Most likely, I think she just meant she loves you," Frau Sprengler volunteered. "In the letter she sent before she was arrested, she wrote that she knew she'd found the one, that if she could get out of the Free States, she'd beg Killer to join her, and she wanted to have his children. She still thought she could make contributions to the world, but she wanted to do that as a wife and a mother."

"I got a letter that said some of that but less directly. She said that if I loved her, she offered unconditional surrender; she'd even live in Wyoming and be a good Free State wife if that was what I wanted," Killer said. "It did not reach me, though, until Lena had been in the Homeland Security jail for a few days."

Eva, who had mainly been sitting quietly all night, suddenly became the avenger of betrayed womanhood and interjected, "You don't think she's mad at you, Killer? If she isn't, she is crazier than I thought. Frankly, although Lena was cruising for a bruising and hardly had a right to expect that no one would ever stab her in the back, it was obvious that she was madly in love with you, which makes you one of the worst motherfuckers in history for turning her in to become a sex slave."

"Gee, thanks, I was only doing my job," Killer said sheepishly.

"You don't think she wouldn't have left the fucked-up American states under prudes before getting into trouble if you'd offered to leave with her? Just when did you decide to do your job by enslaving Lena, asshole?" Eva said.

"We started out just playing around in Hamburg, and there was nothing to that but fun. Lena decided to go to the Free States against my advice. I realized that she'd either have to behave or she might well end up on a sex boat or worse. Lena showed no inclination to conform to the local laws. I thought that it might not be so bad for her to be on a boat as she is as hot as a woman can be. Also, I told myself that if she did not go on a boat, she might well get herself killed, which would be a tragedy for all humanity. Also, an acquaintance of Lena's whispered to me in this very restaurant that she thought that it would be good and safer for Lena to be a sex slave for a while, and she was sure that Lena would not be on a boat for as long as you'd think."

Killer then glanced at Frau Sprengler, who looked away.

"Lena could well be dead now, but for what you did, Killer," Doctor Galton said. "She was trying to commit suicide. She just had not told herself that."

"Oh right, sure," Eva said, "you were just doing the best thing you could for her, Killer. And you probably got some sort of finder's fee for turning her in? And are you claiming that Lena would not have left the Free States when she still could if you'd told her all the facts and been willing to get her out of the country?"

Killer answered, "Well, yeah, she probably would have left the Free States earlier when she could have if I had been willing to go with her. She said as much in Wyoming, but I did not want to leave my homeland forever, busting her out of the trap she'd knowingly walked into.

"Hell, I knew she was going to be busted by the sheriffs two days before I got to her. But I decided I wasn't willing to give up my home for a woman as crazy as Lena, but then I got all attached to Lena, and I'm spending all the money I got for arresting her and then some to see her," Killer concluded.

Neck broke in to say, "I wanna make clear that I had nothin to do with Lena gettin arrested, and I even lied that we'd never had sex. She was only convicted of travelin across state lines four times to commit adultery with Killer an Wayne."

"You goddamn fucking liar," Killer said, "We all know, Neck, that you told the goddamn sheriffs in New Orleans that Lena was married and who she was, and that's when they decided that they had to set her up to be arrested for acts of adultery she didn't commit."

More vocal and defensive than he'd ever been in his life, Killer said, "Whether I'm the worst motherfucker in history or not, her making love to me like I'm her soul mate and telling me she loves me would be the strangest form of revenge in history. When I see her, she gives me the softest, warmest kisses imaginable, worships every inch of my body, works her tongue around my organ like it is the best treat she ever had, moves me into her body, saying in a calm, passionate voice that she waits all week for my visit and somehow slowly, carefully works us to mutual orgasms within the amount of time she can be with me. Her goodbye kiss is so full of love and longing that I can't stand myself when I think about it. If it is a form of revenge, I have to confess, it's working real good.

"I know I should just forget about her and move on to easier women, but I can't imagine not seeing her anymore or seeing anyone else. My sex life is down to my 3:00 AM Thursday appointment with Lena that I've been allowed by the Everleigh to reserve, although it cuts into the time that Lena is otherwise allowed to rest.

"I know damn well I'm being an idiot. Imagine somehow feeling that you have to be faithful to a sex slave. She's been fucking up a storm with 40 or so other men between every time I see her, but I am now celibate except with Lena."

"Poor, stupid girl," Eva said, "it's almost pathetic that the woman who knew almost no bounds in getting a story was brought down by love. I've gone from disliking the bitch to thinking she is, in fact, some sort of martyr, although I don't know what for. She's not being crucified and only being impaled in her favorite ways."

"Let's go easy on jokin about what a slut Lena is," Neck interjected. "Killer here doesn't mind if you insult him, but he has gotten very defensive of Lena, an you don't want to get him mad."

"It definitely sounds like Killer is in love," Frau Sprengler said. "Achilles and Penthesilea in a much different form."

"Ikekilees and Pantycee, or what the hell did ya say?" Neck asked.

"It is said in Greek mythology that the great Greek warrior Achilles only realized he was in love with an Amazon woman, Penthesilea, as he was killing her in battle. One story says that Achilles got so touchy and full of regret about driving his sword into Penthesilea's heart that he killed someone for making fun of him about it."

"I must point out while we are making fun of Achilles," Doctor Galton said, "that Lena is still very much alive and, as far as I'm concerned, has done a lot of good. She is just the kind of disruptive influence that the countries of North America need if they are ever going to recover from the national divorce. She could not have been nearly as effective in the Free States as a carefully chaperoned visitor who wrote a couple stories and went back to Europe to investigate pimps and sausage makers. Killer may have both saved Lena's life and promoted world peace and prosperity."

"If that is not the most creative and atrocious excuse for faithless betrayal, slaving, and rape, I cannot imagine anything worse. Lena did not play in the paintball gun contest. She fell in love with a guy, took some stupid risks and went to bed with a lot of guys as she often did, and was enslaved under blatantly unjust laws," Eva said in anger.

"I do not agree with your views, Frau Verte, and you got a lot of fucking nerve calling Lena a slut," Galton snarled back.

"I did not call Lena a Schlampe or a slut, I just noted in passing that she likes sex. If anything, that makes you bastards a little less horrible."

"Ok, Let's remain civil here and change the subject," Frau Sprengler said.

"Do you Free State guys think we will see Angela or Lena off the boats in less than 18 years," Bernetta Holzward asked.

"Ya never know what could happen. There could be another civil war, a revolution or people might all decide they don't like havin sex with beautiful women anymore, but I don't think either of them is gonna get off the boat anytime soon. They are both makin so much money for the boats they're on that the boats ain't gonna surrender them sooner than they have ta.

"If I had to guess, though, I recken Lena might get out in three years maybe. I don't see any way to get Angela off the Risin Sun before her twenty-year contract is fulfilled unless somethin really important changes.

"But looking at it in terms of Free State morality, Lena was a faithless woman who violated the law, Angela just lost a silly game," Bernetta Holzwand noted.

"Morality don't regularly figure in the thinkin of Free State officials. Anyway, someone might feel that Lena is worse, but no one in the Free States is gonna sob about Angela's fate. The women in for long sentences of penal servitude for somethin that isn't a crime at all in most places or is only a minor offense, can be forgiven, but Angela knew what she was gettin into. Hell, Angela helped put two other women on to boats herself by blastin them with a paintball gun before she got blasted. An sure, working as a sex slave for twenty years and having nine or twelve babies wasn't in her career plan, but like Betty Jo wrote of herself, Angie's got a roof, food, healthcare, and in her case, it's all a whole lot better quality than what Betty Jo gets. If Angela's fakin all those smiles and orgasms, she's doin a right fine job as an actress. Shit, some of the 3D porn movies I've seen with Angela are so hot they've damn near started a fire in my monitor.

"I see your point, Neck, but I will also note that Angela got onto a boat through the route that you designed and that you are profiting from, whereas you don't generally profit directly from most of the cases in which women are sentenced to the boats for penal servitude," Bernetta said.

"My you people are right cynical, thinkin' my moral views might be based in part on what's makin' me money. Shame on you. Fact is, though, my business can go nowhere but up with the woman shortage for the boats, an people talkin about limitin how to get women on the boats based on penal servitude.

"Some guys are sayin to supply the boats with inventory, we oughta just pay women to become indentured servants on the boats. With all the refugees from the tropics lookin for any kind of food and shelter, I assume you could get some marketable women that way, but it would still be damn expensive, and we'd still have to do somethin else for the real comfortable high-end boats like the Risin Sun.

"In that regard, I ain't even sure Angie wants to get off the Risin Sun. Last time I saw her, she broke the rules a little bit by tellin me somethin about herself and askin me to convey a message. She whispered in my ear, and I quote, 'I have been told by customers what Lena has done. Don't tell them I said so, but If you have any contacts with the government or the management of the Risin Sun, tell them I am not Lena. I'm not makin trouble, and I am not goin to make trouble.

"Naturally, the guys watchin Angie an me on the monitor saw Angie whispering an they told their bosses, who hauled my ass into a little room where I told them exactly what Angie whispered to me. The guy in charge, one of the highest rankin preachers in the whole damn country, told me, that I could tell her the next time I thump her that they are goin to ignore the communication violation, that they are sure enjoyin the shows on the monitors an she should 'keep up the good fuck."

"Since you brought her up," Frau Sprengler said, "what do you think will happen to Betty Jo, Neck?"

"What do you mean? The release of her letter got her on a better boat. What more do you want? Obviously, she will work off the entire time of her indentured servitude, an the guvment will contact one of her relatives up north to meet her in Louisville. After sex workin for twenty years, she sure ain't got no place in Free State society. Hell, if she even tried to stay, she'd soon get charged with some crime and get sent back to the Big Nosed Kate or some other boat as a criminal."

"Neck may be making things out a little worse than they are," Doctor Galton said. "There are probably some older widowers who might feel it was their duty to allow Betty Jo to become a servant. In her early 40s, she could have many more children given all the new drugs that have been developed, and possibly some virtuous widower would even marry her. But who knows, there have been very few women who have served the length of their servitude so far, and that was before the rules change that put every woman on a boat for twenty years or more."

"And why do you think, Neck, that Lena might get off in three years?" Bernetta asked.

"I think that is likely," Neck said. "Fact, I would be surprised if she isn't off the Everleigh in a few years and out of the Free States a few years after that?"

"You sound like you know something," Frau Sprengler said.

"Yeah," Neck said, "as I sorta said, Lena on the Everleigh is a real pain in the ass to the Free States so-called leaders. Journalists who get into trouble and sit in jails of some guvment usually get forgotten. The weird thing with Lena is that she's a prisoner who is constantly gettin visitors who keep her in the news. Shit, I think she may be the country's biggest tourist attraction.

"An all Lena's visitors keep comin back and saying how wonderful and uncomplainin she is an all, while the govment is wonderin if she's got any more tricks up her sleeveless naked arms. Everybody assumes she was behind the Betty Jo letter and knows she sent her letter that exposed the Free State's justice system as a bit harsh and mercenary you might say. As you heard, she's already caused at least one suicide, albeit of a hypocritical asshole, in my humble opinion. They keep sayin that there's no question she broke the law against adultery, although, for that matter, Wayne and Killer an perhaps a few other guys did too if you're goin to get all Bible-based about it.

"Main thing is they all fear she'll teach a seagull to talk, hypnotize some customer, or do somethin else to get out more embarrassin news or cause other trouble.

"This is getting way too heavy," Eva chirped in. "I got something fun to announce. I think I'm going to go to Romania to participate in the fencing contest. With the boats desperate for women, the prize money is huge, 150,000 Euros, and I have had over two years of lessons. I am now at the top of my fencing class."

Naturally, everyone in the room looked at Eva as though she was insane before Neck said, "Now we're talkin."

Eva and Neck worked out some plans while others asked what Moritzia would do if Eva told her to participate in the Winnetou gunfights. "Since Eva's risking sex slavery herself, she can't be accused of asking someone else to take a risk that she would not take," Galton noted.