The Wild West and Sex Slavery Ch. 12

Story Info
Lena makes facts of sex slavery world famous.
11.4k words
4.86
6.4k
2

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to Avicia for editing.

Chapter 12 -- Submission, Letters, and a Duel

A LETTER TO HER MOTHER

Lena wanted revenge.

Lena, in some ways, envied the other women on the Everleigh. Lena only caught glimpses of them with short conversations as they ate or exercised, but, as far as Lena could see, the other women had moulded themselves or been moulded into roles in which they were cared for like helpless pets. They had to make no decisions more complex than those involved in exercising whatever discretion the customer had allowed them during sex. Most of those issues, such as how long the customer wanted to use the woman's mouth before entering her pussy, could largely be left to instinct.

In short, the sex slaves on the Everleigh received a comfortable lifestyle of food, sleep and sex dictated by the boat and customers. To Lena, it seemed that those women had all decided that that was all they wanted.

Of course, for all the sex slaves, pregnancy is uncomfortable, and childbirth is painful, but that is just part of being a woman. The Everleigh Entertainment Company was doing its best to minimize the discomfort and pain within the limits set by Free State law that prohibited any form of birth control except lactation.

If Lena had ever wanted to fit into the mould, it was not happening. Lena had not been allowed to become a pet pussycat. Many men from the Free States wanted to enjoy her discomfort, humiliation and pain. Lena had been an adventurer, a striver and a troublemaker. She had caused some of the customers great embarrassment while she was on the loose. Now she had fallen about as low as a woman could fall. The only things saving her from utter degradation and destruction was the desire of the Everleigh's management to maximize profits and disagreements between the forces holding her in captivity as to how best to exploit her.

Everleigh Captain Semmes was among those exploiting her, but whether he was genuinely chivalrous or just saw that his best interest was to soothe Lena, Semmes always was as much a gentleman around her as one can be to a sex slave. Semmes brought Lena to his suite on the boat once a week, poured expensive champagne, and made love to her like she was the noblest courtesan in the most civilized court. He even inquired how she was doing and what she wanted sometimes.

Otherwise, Lena seemed to control nothing but her own thoughts, and that only to a limited extent. Many men not only fucked her, they endlessly reminded her that she was nothing but a toy and a breeding animal. They would have her hold her hips up after they shot their sperm into her to increase the chance of impregnation. They flogged or spanked Lena with devices that did not break the skin but destroyed any chance for Lena to think of anything but her pain and degradation.

It was not only the customers from the Free American States under God who did this. There were also many men from the Social Democratic States, the Pacific and Mountain States and Europe who seemed to have come to the boat to get what they could not get at home; the ability to dominate and abuse a woman thoroughly. Of course, they could have some of that satisfaction through the use of any of the slaves on board, but it was best to be able literally to stick it to a European woman who had made a career out of embarrassing powerful men.

But Lena's soul was not so easily conquered.

Still, in planning her little act of revenge, Lena recognized that she only hated a few of the customers. Also, she had decided that she would never use anything a man said to her against him. That might get her killed. Lena had decided that, even if her life was hopeless and not worth living (and she did not believe that), she would have plenty of time to be dead. There was no need to speed getting to that state.

She did not seek information from any of the many indentured servants around her and could hardly say much to them. Sometimes, though, Lena would use them to confirm information she got elsewhere. For example, Lena might kid a woman Lena had been told had had a job as a teacher who was changing Lena's bedsheets, that the woman was having "playground duty." Such a joke might elicit a useful reaction confirming what Lena had been told.

Also, Lena knew that if there was a way to get information out into the world, Lena would have to be extremely selective as to the targets, the information used, and the way it was transmitted. Further, she'd have to make friends from among those who had enslaved her even as she struck out at some of the bastards.

Lena started by writing a few innocuous letters to her mother. She sent them to Frau Direktor Marlene Sprengler's home address. She correctly believed that Sprengler would guess what Lena was doing and would read and copy the letters before forwarding them to Lena's mother. Lena made a point of writing in English in order, she said repeatedly in her letters, "to use the language of God," and to make sure that the officials in Little Rock "would have no trouble taking out anything" she wrote that might be inappropriate.

Her first letters were innocent. They hardly discussed anything but the weather and how happy she was to spend her time serving men and reading the Bible. In March 2046, though. Lena wrote a letter that was very long. It mainly consisted of tiresome details about the boat, the scenery she could see through her portal, and a vast number of quotations from the King James Bible. But for those who, unlike most people in the Free States, could understand the language of irony and sarcasm, there was much more.

Lena knew she could not expect much sympathy for herself, an investigative reporter known for putting herself in situations where she would engage in highly dangerous and promiscuous behaviour who got herself into trouble by flagrantly violating the local laws.

Instead of portraying herself as any kind of victim, Lena focused on presenting the "crimes" that men told her had led other women to become slaves on the boats. While to get past the censors, she had to portray these women as supporting their sentences and filled with remorse for their crimes. She reported what they had done and their penal sentences in an objective manner. The crimes would seem horrible, and the sentences would seem fair only to people as firmly convinced of the righteousness of the FASUG as Lena thought the censors would be.

None of the women on the high-end Everleigh had committed a crime that would be punished seriously in 2046 in almost any country not run by the Taliban or the pastors of the Free American States under God. In addition to women who had committed adultery like Lena and those caught in lesbian activity, some had been midwives who had been involved in pregnancies that resulted in miscarriages, and some were women who tried unsuccessfully to get out of marriages by fleeing to places where their implanted monitors would not register or where they would not be extradited back to the Free States.

Others of these "criminals", with sentences lasting decades, had been part of rings smuggling condoms and other birth control devices into the Free States. Others had done silly things like skinny dipping when they thought they would not be caught but were given long sentences mainly because they were shapely women, and the sheriffs and prosecutors knew that they would be good inventory for the sex boats.

Lena in her letter gave thanks to God for the indentured servants she had, including a former high school teacher who had taught the theory of evolution but now changed sheets while Lena freshened up between customers. The former teacher, Lena mentioned, was pregnant as all of the female indentured servants on the Everleigh were available for free use by any member of the ship's crew. Lena praised this free use as following the practice of Abraham with Hagar.

Lena discussed obliquely a few of the men who had utilized her body for pleasure. She did not name names, of course. For most of them, it would not have mattered if she had. The men who came from outside the FASUG had not broken any laws, and Lena did not care to embarrass them anyway. If they were cheating on wives or girlfriends, who was she to judge?

Most men from the Free American States under God also had nothing to lose from having sex with women on the boats. Despite 1 Cor. 6, 13, allowing men to have sex without consequences was one of the main reasons that the boats were allowed by the FASUG. The churches read "fornication" as not including men enjoying themselves on the boats because, without Samson's outlet, the men might be tempted to do something else more sinful.

As to a strategically chosen few of the men who had cast their wild oats into Lena's body, she did give clues as to their identities. These men were mainly preachers.

Most of the churches required their ministers to only have sex with their wives and paid them enough to take care of all the children which resulted from restricting their minister's sexual activities to those that might lead to pregnancy. Still, a number of pastors had shot their sperm into Lena's womb.

For example, on page 8 of the letter, Lena mentioned that she had been blessed with a vision of a Glorious Dragon. On page 23, she wrote of how the lord had proven his mercy to her, a loathsome sinner, by sending the Mighty King David to her, a lowly Bathsheba. This raised questions as to whether the Reverend Governor David Duke the Third had visited Lena. There were a few others whose legal but morally questionable activities were disclosed indirectly.

Lena sought to use the contradictions and conflicts within the Free States to her advantage. Those well-versed in the Bible and Free State politics who stood to profit from the downfall of those obliquely mentioned by Lena could use the clues to begin their own investigations.

Lena's missile reached the press in April 2046 when Kultur, Sex and Sport printed it. Lena learned of the widespread publication of the letter around the world from a Norwegian man making small talk while dressing. He had just had Lena doggy style while she was on one of the Everleigh's fancy new milking machines, even though she was not lactating. Lena mused to herself that she had somehow attained the status of being an agent saboteur, a sex slave, and a cow.

Customers from the SDSA told her that her letter had both made the FASUG into a laughing stock in much of the world and outraged people in much of the world. Boycotts were being organized of FASUG exports. Lena was told that because of the personal rivalries within the FASUG, certain powerful individuals were being investigated by people who had long sought to challenge their rival's authority but who had not dared to do so while the men were thought to be spotless. Lena could hardly contain her merriment.

Lena's mirth was interrupted when she was visited by two FASUG security thugs and Richard Haydrick, chief of the FASUG Ministry of State Security, a branch of the Department of Dixieland Security that specialized in investigating subversive activity. She was taken to a facility on the shore and treated to taser shots and lashings whenever it looked like she might offer any resistance.

Haydrick interrogated her, but there was nothing to learn. The SDSA, PMSA and European media had already learned Lena was sending the letters directly to Frau Dir Spengler. The text of the letter spoke for itself. Lena did not deny writing it and truthfully answered all questions as to how she had earlier given harmless letters to the censorship office through approved channels and how she had written the letter that embarrassed the FASUG and properly submitted it for censorship just like the others.

Haydrick let Lena feel some new torture devices that soon had Lena screaming that the bastard should just kill her. Haydrick answered that if it were up to him, she'd be hung by piano wire and that many of the religious leaders ruling the FASUG still thought she should be stoned to death. They both knew that Haydrick could not seriously harm Lena. But he did order a complete mental and physical examination of Lena that revealed something important.

After being tossed into solitary confinement once again, Lena had days to think about how she had earned her captivity and martyrdom through her unique blend of stupidity, lasciviousness, unconventionality, and temerity.

CONTROVERSIES OVERSEAS

It was a Sunday in Hamburg in June 2046. The next Saturday the Winnetou paintball gun duels would be held again. William "Neck" Wallace, Wallace Import Company employees Lawrence "Killer" Lewis, Doctor Frank Galton, and Nurse Nancy Rose Lee were in the same bar restaurant in St. Pauli in which the meeting took place in May 2045. It was a large dinner party as the Wallace Import party was joined by Jack Colby, assistant to FASUG Spiritual Leader Harry Powell, Linda Loman, Herbert Schwach, Lena's former husband, dominatrix Eva Verte, Eva's subs, Max and Moritzia, Frau Dir. Marlena Sprengler and a young reporter, Bernetta Holzwald,

Neck was again seated where he could see the hologram of the strippers working in the front of the establishment. Linda was wearing modest but more stylish clothing than she wore in May 2045. Killer had on about the same attire that he wore in 2045, but he'd shaved off the moustache. Eva was wearing a black catsuit with some strategically placed openings, and Max and Moritzia were in black leather harnesses and enough other leather pieces to just barely cover their genitals. It was not necessary for Moritzia to cover her breasts in St. Pauli in 2045. Women had achieved that form of equality.

Frau Holzwand was dressed in loose cargo pants, a modest shirt and flats. Neck, Herbert and Frau Sprengler were dressed about as they did at the gathering in 2045 at the beginning of our story.

The usual greetings were said, and drinks were ordered, with Linda having dry white wine instead of lemonade this time. Frau Sprengler started the discussion. "I've seen Neck and Killer lately, but it's been over two years since we have chatted, Linda. I gather a lot has happened with you."

"It is nice to see you, Marlena, but I should say to start that I'm sorry that Herbert and I are not going to be able to stay for dinner. Too many bad memories. We are going to see Herbert's parents. As you mentioned, much has happened to me. Some of the key facts have appeared in your publication, Kultur, Sex und Sport. I guess I can fill you in on details you don't know.

"Yes, Linda, we know. Lena wrote that letter, confession or article and it somehow got past the censors, although she followed all the proper procedures in submitting it to them. Her comment that she was happy that she had been formed by the creator solely as a tool for the production of sexual pleasure, children and milk would have been a tip-off to anyone who knew Lena, but I guess the censors did not know Lena," Frau Sprengler said.

"They didn't know shit," Neck said in a tone of voice somewhere between disgust and amusement. "The thing was full of Bible quotes but discussin a lot of the crimes of the women who were on her boat with her. Lena pretended like she agreed with everything that the preachers and sheriffs had done but put it in a way that everyone outside the Free States would think it was fucked up."

"What do we make of the long discussion of God arranging for Moses to be cared for by his own mother despite being brought up as an Egyptian and God recognizing that children should be kept with their mothers?" Bernetta Holzwald asked.

"Hell if I know," Neck said. "There was a lot of stuff in that letter that seems to have just been put in as camouflage."

"It is pretty obvious what Lena was up to in many cases," Frau Sprengler said.

"Only obvious if you ain't a complete idiot," Neck said. "The story of the midwife on the boat sentenced to forty years for endin an ectopic pregnancy was the worst, but the story about the woman sentenced to be on the boat for forty years for committin Matthew 5 adultery in her heart was almost as bad. Hell, I didn't even know that the sheriffs prosecuted women for committin adultery in their hearts, but now I guess they do sometimes. No one has denied it that I've talked to, and many of the preachers agreed that it made sense, as adultery is adultery in the eyes of God.

"Of course, Lena's mock tolerance of the fact that she had to endure being on a boat with women who had committed the unspeakable sin of kissin another woman was designed to rile up a lot of folks outside the Free States. The part, though, about the attractive former Old Miss associate professor who was a sex slave on a boat because the professor smuggled condoms into the Free States, was over the top. Readin how the professor was wracked with guilt over all the sperm that had tragically died in vain should have tipped off the censors if they had any sense of humor. I guess Lena writin that the woman was thankful that the judges, in their mercy, had not executed her for helpin seed to be spilled lulled them. Ya know the guys in the censorship office ain't the sharpest tools in the shed."

"I was told that many of the men in the censorship office were replaced after that letter from Lena got through, and the head of the censorship office was fired," Dr. Galton said.

"They were," Colby said. "They are all working as English teachers now, a very low-paying job in the Free States."

"I thought Lena's line about how she had found all sorts of new positions for worshipin was fairly amusin," Neck added. "Prostrate before the Holy Word bearers of the Lord' was cute, but the thing about the holy man who 'maketh me to lie down ... his rod ... comfort me,' should have at least caused the censor to check Psalm 23. Shit, even I know that ain't a proper quote, an I ain't lifted the good book in fifty years. Hell, Lena was even nice enough to show she'd deleted words from the quote, but they somehow trusted her not to use words out of context."

"Excuse me, I don't find this all so funny," Linda Loman said. "Of course, the line that wicked, clever Jezebel wrote that changed my world was the part about how happy she was that the Lord had blessed her with the opportunity to meet so many different kinds of people, or as she wrote, she 'got to meet a lot of men that one would not expect on the boat, 'everyone from Highwaymen to Lowayman.' Her praise of the miracle of the loaves that enabled some holy men to visit her on their salaries was enough to start an investigation if there had been any doubt."

Neck looked up from the hologram to burst out laughing to be joined by Colby, Sprengler, Eva and Bernetta. Dr. Galton, with difficulty, retained his composure.

Linda frowned and said, "I guess the censors thought she was just contrasting high and low. No one is allowed to read Arthur Miller in the Free States. After your publication pointed out the similarity to what Lena had written in 2035 about the parliament member, the assistant pastor at our church, who wanted Bill's job, started investigating all the church conferences William Loman had been attending in Memphis. He eventually found out William had been spending church money on nights with Lena Fesch.

The church fired William and sued us for the money taken. William was defrocked. For a month, I just did not know how we and our seven children were going to survive.

"As you know, they do not believe in any kind of welfare in the Free States, and the church members said we should seek charity elsewhere; they'd given enough to supporting the Lomans. I was wondering if there was a way to find jobs for all the children, but the laws in the Free States only allow child labor down to the age of 6, and the economy made it hard to find a good job even for the 10-year-old.