The Wild Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the jets of hot seed finally subsided, she collapsed and fell into darkness for a while.

It was much later when she awoke. The moon had moved in the sky. She was wet from light rain and confused as to what had happened. She was fully dressed. Surely that could not be.

On aching legs, she stood up and tried to find the path.

She jumped a little when her boyfriend met her. "Sorry, I slipped and fell, are you ok?" he asked. He sounded confused, but not horrified or traumatised. Perhaps he had been unconscious through the whole bizarre nightmare.

"I'm fine," she said dreamily, staring into the thickest shadows of the forest. She knew her real Master was moving there, travelling through the darkness. Perhaps tomorrow she would return to him. For now she needed rest.

"It was a good night," her boyfriend said, smiling happily. His memory could not contain the power of what had happened. It was slipping from him.

"It was the best," she agreed, smiling into the darkness.


12