The Willing

Story Info
Did your chatting go too far?
1.2k words
4.41
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lay in bed, unable to sleep as you hear, or imagine you hear, something downstairs. It's been like this for days now, afraid that a chat partner has gone too far. Nervously aroused by the thought, but scared as well. Fantasy is all well and good, but you're not sure you want to experience this in real life. A light sheen of sweat has your simple white T-shirt sticking to you, while your soft white cotton panties have a small wet spot as well. You roll over, your sheets a jumble, trying to go to sleep.

It all started a couple weeks ago, you were horny and as usual you posted asking for people to chat with you. As usual, the lit crowd did not disappoint; multiple horny men and women messaged you. A few talked of taking you roughly, bent over your sofa as you prompted. You probably came eight or more times egging them on to fuck you despite your protests.

You've always enjoyed rape fantasies, but that night was even more intense. All shame you've felt in the past was overcome by the intense arousal you felt being used. Knowing they found you so attractive that they can't control themselves just drove you nuts. It was an amazing time, the best you'd had on literotica in a while.

As you drifted off to sleep contently that night you got an anonymous message; it said simply "I know where you live". You panic, immediately awake you turned on all the lights and double checked all your doors and windows are locked... The whole time nervously aroused, unsure how you feel about this.

Over a week later you are still disturbed by this simple message. You tried to find out who sent it, but they used a bullshit burner account. You have kept a low profile online, checking messages, but not posting or replying. You are too embarrassed to talk to anyone of your local friends, they don't know about your online persona.

Meanwhile, you've also been secretly hoping, wondering if you've made someone so aroused, teased them so hard, that they just have to have you... You've masturbated to these thoughts twice, and it's helped you sleep. You've tried to see if anyone is following or watching you, but you can't really tell. Especially when you dress like a slut like you enjoy doing, just today there were at least a dozen men who checked you out. Could it be one of them?

So you lie in bed tonight, nervously wondering if those sounds of soft footfalls coming up your steps are real or imagined. Not sure which you prefer, wondering which of your followers you've pushed the hardest... Convincing yourself it's just your imagination you fall into a fitful sleep...

You awake with a start, sure now you've heard something. You turn to your door, it stands open. Panicking you turn quickly, and there he is. He wears a mask and gloves, his sweat pants are already bulging with arousal.

You try to scramble away, but your tossing and turning has you tangled and he easily grasps your ankle as you flee. His strength is too much, and he pulls you back despite your struggles. He pulls you until your legs dangle off the bed, he leans against your ass pinning you as your attempt to pull yourself free.

He doesn't speak, simply ripping your shirt and panties off. He pushes his own pants down and prepares to enter you from behind. Your mind and emotions are a confusing blur of contradictions. Fear predominates, but you're also excited and curious... Who could this be?

You hear his grunt of surprise as he feels how wet and aroused you are. Even so, you tense as he enters you; still fighting him instinctually. It hurts, he pushes past your nervous clenching uncaring. He grabs your hair pulling you back into him, you continue to pull against the sheets trying to escape.

For a while your panic and pain cloud your mind, then slowly you start to feel how good his poundings feel. You've asked boyfriends to take you roughly, but none have ever really meant it. This is what you've always wanted, a strong man to fuck you hard... Hurting you and not caring.

You continue to struggle, but halfheartedly now. Your body responds without your permission, begining to rock against him. Your cunt goes from clenching in nervousness, to embracing in lust. You are getting close to cumming, still unsure who this might be...

He stops suddenly, pulling out and flipping you over on your back. You can't help but spread your legs. He reaches into his shirt pocket and removes a condom. As you watch him slide it on using his gloved hands and look up at his masked face it hits you: this is for real. He is taking precautions to not get caught, this guy is really raping you.

The shock hits you and you can't think straight as he enters you again. Now hovering over you, one hand grasping your throat holding you down and fucking you harder. His deep long strokes, slamming into you; his gloved hand around your neck. You have never felt so abased, so used, so objectified. It makes you horny.

Your hips begin to rock against him on their own. Your mind starts to war with itself as your body responds. His poundings feels so good, but what does it say about you that you like getting raped? You struggle inside, fighting him with your hands while your hips rise to take him deeper.

Finally, you come to an Epiphany... You don't like getting raped, this isn't rape... Because you can't rape the willing. You smile, one hand continues to struggle with him, but the other slides down to start rubbing your clit. You look into his eyes, and see... Shock

He starts to choke you, freaked out by your reaction. You just smile more, this is amazing. You have been trying to get someone to fuck you this hard for years, finally someone is treating you how you've always wanted. You close your eyes as you start to cum, bucking against him as he continues to fuck you. He tries to be more brutal, but it only makes your orgasm more intense.

He can't hold back against your pulsing pussy and drives deep. He holds himself inside you, even through the condom you can feel his seed pumping out. You lie there quivering under him, barely able to breath, savoring every moment. Cumming together with this man, the best sex you've had in months, if ever.

He pulls back, pulling out a zip lock bag he slides the condom off and starts to put it away. You seize the opportunity and slip off the bed towards him, he backs away until his back is against your wall; you drop to your knees in front of him. You take him in your mouth, your favorite taste of your juices mingled with his cum a bit tainted by latex and other flavors. You milk a couple drops of his pure cum from him, looking up into his shocked eyes.

"Shit, Jessica" he says as you clean his still hard cock with your mouth. He freaks out, afraid you'll recognize his voice and pushes you away. Half stumbling, pulling his pants up he escapes from the room. The last thing your attempted rapist hears as he scrambles from your house is your laughing voice calling out "Thanks honey, but at least buy me dinner next time, will ya"

You're pretty sure you know who this is. It appears your local friends and chatroom partners aren't as separate groups as you thought. This could get interesting...