All Comments on 'The Wilson Women'

by DaphneSwitch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This looks very interesting...

I have enjoyed this immensely and I hope you will continue with these themes -- 4 *s for now, and almost certainly more to follow if you can maintain this high standard.

Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very poor.

Your descriptions of her were...bizzare. First you say she's shy; but aware of her bodys allure. Then she is fiesty; but submissive. Mature; but in many ways immature. OF course she was everything you wanted because you made her everything. People aren't perfect, by our very nature, we are imperfect and yet she is "perfect"

There were many other issues; but I lost intrest in reading. Good luck with future chapters.

lovebug96lovebug96almost 13 years ago
I Disagree

I found it to be a very intriguing story... and yes we as humans are imperfect but there is always a person out there to whom we are perfect..... Daphne just keep going your a wonderful author and i look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Reply to 'Very Poor'

I took it to mean that although she showed certain characteristics, fiestyness etc. they were largely a front for an underlying characteristic which she had been denying and only recently came to realise.

Have you never met a person who acts one way but is actually another?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous