The Wiltshire Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mined screamed, why was this happening? What was happening? They did not say anything, she could not say anything. Where was her family?

At that moment, downstairs, an auction was going on. Cathy looked at the stage where 13 young men in hoods stood in all their naked glory, before her and 12 other ladies. The young man at the end had a cock that was bigger than her husband's and his muscular body was making her wet. In the back of her mind, a part of her was screaming that this was wrong. She should run away and convince her husband they should leave. It also pointed out that the young men had dildoes coming out of their mouths.

All she could do was look at that throbbing erection. The woman on stage pulled each young man up to stand by her and asked for bids on each lad. Cathy could not hear what she was saying, exactly, as she was focused on number 13. When it was his turn, she raised her fan and was surprised when no one else bid on him. She turned around and found each woman already busy with the one they had won. The woman on stage motioned her forward and she climbed on stage. She was led to a bed; she did not remember seeing a bed there. Nor did she remember when the young man was tied, spread-eagle on the bed.

A young girl lay next to him, gently sucking on his impressive cock, keeping it hard for the woman who won him.

Trevor lay on the bed. Panicking over the fact that his mother had bid on him and that she was climbing into the bed with him. A bed he did not remember being bound to. He did not even remember when his mother lost her clothes. The girl sucking on his cock had distracted him way too much. However, finally being able to see his mother's naked form pushed all other thoughts out of his head. Her perfect breasts, her, surprisingly, shaved cunt... cunt? Cunt. Was beautiful.

He was drooling around the dildo that was in his mouth and almost pressing against the entrance to his throat. He could smell the aroma of his mother's arousal. He moaned when she moved between his legs and took him in her small hand and just stared at him for a while. Using her other hand to trace his veins and ridges with her finger tip. Twirling it around his spongy mushroom head and gently exploring his hole at the tip. It hurt at first, but soon became pleasurable. He was shocked when the tip of her small finger entered him. She just looked at it, as if wondering how much of her finger she could push in. It was like he wasn't real, and he was not sure that he didn't want her to do it either. His eyes widened as she pushed her finger deeper. His hips pushing up, he could feel his balls tightening. He had no idea how his cock was accommodating her finger. She slowly removed her finger and crawled higher on the bed. Turning to face the bottom of the bed, she straddled his head and grasped the dildo.

Lowering herself onto it, he could feel the part in his mouth press deeper and enter his throat. He started to cough and choke but could do nothing to stop her. As she slowly moved up and down on his face, the phallus in his mouth stroked in and out of his throat.

Couple that with his mother grasping his cock again and enveloping it with her mouth he didn't know whether to worry about suffocating or just fall back into the euphoria of his mom giving him the best and first blowjob of his short adult life.

Meanwhile, Tracy was being undressed and given a white diaphanous gown, that more highlighted her sensual features than hid anything. Her dark nipples and areola could be seen through the sheer material and the darkened flesh that was her mons was highlighted. She could not understand why this did not disturb her. She knew something was off, but could not quite put her finger on what. Once she had been prepared, she was led out into the clearing and joined 12 other girls on the large flat stone stage. All were wearing the same style down and nothing else. There were appreciative murmurs from the men in the seats. Tracy saw her father staring straight at her. A twinge of discomfort and arousal suffused her being.

Tracy watched as the men were given blindfolds and once, they were all wearing them, the girls were blindfolded. Tracy felt a feminine hand take hers and lead her down off of the stage. After a few steps the hand released hers and two hands took her by the shoulders. She was gently pushed down to her knees and her hair was pulled back away from her face. She felt movement in front of her and a hand was placed on her forehead and a finger on her chin. Subtle pressure from the finger caused her to open her mouth.

Something warm and soft was guided into her mouth. It was large, so large she had to open wider for it to fit. It pressed down on her tongue and she heard a throaty moan above her. She had no idea what was in her mouth, she had never seen a penis, in person or on video. Pictures in biology books did not prepare a young girl for something like this.

The hand on her forehead, moved to the back of her head. It pushed gently, but firmly, forcing whatever it was deeper into her mouth. She instinctively started to breathe through her nose instead of trying to breathe around the obstruction in her mouth. Whatever was happening, was changing. The object was starting to pulse and there was something narrow following it into her mouth. She was not a stupid girl, just not experienced and her mind starting putting things together.

Some man actually had his penis in her mouth. She felt like she should have recoiled, resisted, something, but she was just detached as if this was happening to someone else. A small hand was between her legs now. Caressing her little nub. Causing little bolts of electricity to flow from it. Then hand would slide down between her swollen lips and tease the entrance to her cunny. She rarely stimulated herself like this, and she never penetrated herself past the fleshy barrier inside. This hand was pressing against it, not trying to break it, just pressing.

Two more hands were playing with her breasts, squeezing the flesh, pinching and pulling on her nipples. She started moaning around the penis in her mouth. The person, man, moaning above her started saying things. She couldn't quite make them out. Mostly, she thought, he was saying yes. She couldn't focus though and she was afraid that the voice belonged to her father.

The hand on the back of her head gripped her hair tightly and used it to fiercely shove her down on the man's cock and back off of it. Over and over, the cock went deeper and deeper until she was choking on it. Tears ran down her face, her throat was being ravaged and it was becoming more and more painful.

When the man released his seed into her mouth, it felt dry and powdery. The flesh of the penis tasted strange and it had an awful texture. It almost felt like pieces were falling off in her mouth.

Jessica lay in the bed, eyes wide as she was held in place, the others circling around her. Their visages in the light seemed to morph and change. The man above her leered down at her nubile form. His eyes seemed to burn with an inner flame. As he smiled at her, his teeth seemed to be snaggled and yellow. His breath stank of stale tobacco and whiskey.

Her body shivered in disgust, but what was worse, the... thing... hanging between his... its legs. She had never seen one so long or thick or... misshapen. She had been with a few young men, and never given up her virtue. The thing above her seemed to laugh when the thought of keeping her virtue passed through her mind.

She could feel it's derision that she thought taking it in the ass left her virtuous. It's hands grasped her thighs, they were cold on her skin and felt rough. Its fingernails felt sharp on her skin, almost as if they pierced her. It gripped her tightly and pushed its misshapen member against her sacred treasure. She flinched at the touch of its thick member. It was coarse and she was dry. It put steady pressure and her mouth widened in a silent scream as it tore into her. Maybe if it had just thrust in quickly, the pain might have receded, but this slow penetration dragged out the agony. The woman under her turned so she could wrap her arms around Jessica. Wait, she was a woman, wasn't she? No breasts pressed against her back, and something long and thick pressed against her bottom.

More cold bony hands grasped her body. They took her by the ass cheeks and spread them wide. Its member pressed against her anal passage. More pain wracked her body as her rear passage was slowly penetrated. Her mind cried for God to save her. She could not even embrace the peace of losing consciousness from the agony. Finally, it passed through the barrier protecting her womb.

She felt her back passage ripping. Suddenly her pain found a voice. Her scream split the air and those around her sent their laughter up to the heavens.

Cathy was grinding herself on the dildo strapped to the young man's face. Her index finger was pressed halfway into his cock again. She pulled her finger from inside his member and once more took it in her mouth. She could feel her orgasm building and ground her pussy on his face harder and more insistently.

She could not get him erect; she could not understand why not. She sucked on him with all the skill she could muster. She could not dwell on that though, her orgasm was so close, so close. There! She felt it flow through her like a flood. As the flood waters of her orgasm receded, she collapsed on the bed next to him. She had no idea how long she lay there, but when she was coherent, she found she was alone, except for the young man.

The room was a ruin. It looked nothing like it had that night. There was dust and cobwebs everywhere and a musty smell. She placed her hand on the young man, his body felt cold. Pressing herself up on her elbows, she looked at him. He still wore the mask and the dildo strapped to his head. She unhooked the strap and pulled the device from his mouth. There was something familiar about him. She put her hand near his mouth, to check if he was breathing. She was still detached from all this.

He was not breathing, so she removed the mask, still in a fugue state. It wasn't until his face was revealed that comprehension broke through to her. She shook him. Pleaded with him to wake up. Her baby boy, wouldn't wake up. The realization of what she had done to him wracked her. A scream filled the hotel and then Cathy added her wail.

Tracy felt the cock pull out of her mouth and then she was pushed to the ground. Her legs were pushed up into the air and the cock she had been sucking was pushed unceremoniously into her virgin pussy. His hands grasped her waist as he continued to sink deeper into her. She felt him press against her hymen. He pulled back and slammed in to her. Shredding her maidenhead and ripping a scream from her throat.

The cock thrust in and out of her abused pussy. Her cries never diminishing. His hands moved up to her breasts and he gripped her nipples tightly, pulling them away from her body, almost lifting her from the ground. Still her screams echoed. Her nipples were released and his hands went to her throat. Clutching at her flesh and squeezing as he fucked in and out of her most holy of holies.

He rutted into her, his orgasm the only thing on his mind. He could not feel the pain of the friction as he dry fucked the poor teen. At least her cries fell silent.

Carl felt the young woman's tongue on the head of his cock. It was coarse and rough, her mouth was dry. He could hear the others fucking the young girls. He hoped he wasn't fucking his daughter, but then, he hoped he was. To think of another man using his baby, made his blood boil. He was supposed to protect her, if she could have escaped that would the best. If not, let him be the one to take her.

It couldn't be his daughter though. How would her mouth be so dry? Then the mouth was removed from his straining dick and he was pushed back. His cock pointing up into the air. Legs straddled him and a dry, tight pussy engulfed his member. He felt the hymen barring his way, but it crumbled to dust as his cock passed through it. The blind fold was ripped from his eyes and recoiled in horror as he saw the desiccated corpse of the young woman on top of him. He turned away in horror, only to see the lifeless eyes of Tracy staring at him. He heard a scream in the distance, soon followed by a wail and his own howl of despair joined them in an unholy chorus.

*****************

Tuesday, June14th 2022

The police cruiser pulled up to the gate of the old Wiltshire Hotel. Office Warrington exited her car. There had been a report of vandals being seen on the property. Old widow Harlock, probably just seeing ghosts again. Officer Warrington pulled out the key to the gate lock. She'd had to go back to town to get it. Unlocking the padlock and removing the chain, she pushed open the gate.

Getting back in her car, she made her way up the drive. She got on the radio when she saw the vehicle parked near the steps. It was an SUV, obviously it had been here a while, there was ivy growing over it. She parked next to it and exited her car. Walking over to the rear of the SUV she cleared a spot on the side window and saw the back was full of luggage.

Checking the doors, she found they were all unlocked. She checked the VIN number inside the driver side door and then checked the plates.

Going back to her car, she pulled up the computer and entered the VIN and Plate info. A flag came up. A missing family from 2019. She radioed into the office and withing hours the place was crawling with fire rescue, FBI and even a few reporters. Nothing was found on the premise and some areas were too dangerous to explore. That evening everything was gone from the hotel, except for the crime scene tape over the doors and the front gate.

Officer Warrington was the last to leave. She failed to notice the lights on the 10th floor, lobby area and the non-existent 13th floor.

Jessica was beating on the window, while clawed hands tried to pull her back. Carl was holding Tracy in his arms, trying to get the officer's attention and Cathy was trying to drag Trevor to the front door for help. Once officer Warrington was gone. The Stuarts slowly faded from view and then the lights went out.

*****************

No one ever figured out what happened to the family. No one ever actually recalled what went on at the hotel. All they would have had to do, was talk to old Widow Harlock. For you see, the hotel was once the Harlock estate, but Her Grandfather, back in the 20s, was a lecherous man and hosted many vile and depraved parties. As a matter of fact, the Widow had never been married, and her father was her grandfather. Her mother have been used during one of the father/daughter events. When it had been revealed what had gone on there, and with whom the family was disgraced and ostracized. The manor was sold and turned into a hotel. Rumor says that one night, the ghosts of those who died in the manor, along with the spirits of those who committed the atrocities came back and drove many guests and staff insane. The hotel was locked up.

The widow tried to keep people from entering the land, but the hotel would grab people on a whim. Who knows how long the hotel will be dormant for now.

12