At the Window

Story Info
A formative sexual experience.
839 words
3.61
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been cripplingly shy. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop my hormones taking over my brain, and as a younger man especially I would spend days on end fantasising about girls I was too shy to talk to.

After finishing school I continued living with my parents for several years. Just after getting home was the only time I could really give in to my desires in our tiny house, so I would inevitably drop my things and start masturbating. A department store catalogue was material enough, and just getting naked was enough to bring me close to the edge.

I was terrified of my parents walking in and catching me, so I would occasionally creep to the front window to look out for their car.

One day, I dashed to the window and then suddenly had to reel back - this really cute girl was walking past the house on her way home. Brown hair drawn back in a pony tail, pale skin. Her breasts were outlined through her sweater, and I saw the line of her thigh through her skirt as she walked. I stood in awe of her for the full minute it took her to pass out of sight. With a groan I gripped the window sill as I came, desperately trying to catch all of my semen with my other hand. Her beauty turned me on, obviously, but the fear and excitement of standing naked by the window and her almost seeing me turned me on even more! I started spending more and more time masturbating near windows. Often I wouldn't see anyone, but the thought of her and the danger of standing near the window was an intoxicating mix.

Porn had had its influence on me of course, and I was aware that perhaps I wasn't as attractive naked as women might like. Porn stars always seemed to have massive cocks and neatly trimmed pubes. I resolved to make myself look as good as possible.

One evening in the shower I built up the courage, lathered up and grabbed a razor. It was actually surprisingly easy to shave my balls, and I was amazed with how sensitive they were. I didn't even make it to the next morning without making a mess of the bed, I was so aroused.

The next time I could get near the window, the increased sensitivity made me much more excited, but I still felt my cock was being hidden by pubic hair. The next chance I had in the shower I removed a bit more hair, so the base of my cock was hairless. It looked okay, and it felt amazing! Once again, I had cum before I made it to bed.

This went on for a few weeks. Shaving itself was increasingly becoming a turn-on, and something that made me aroused when I thought about it. I felt so sensitive afterwards (and really good while I did it), and then my cock looked even bigger afterwards. But it was hard to get the edges straight, and I wanted my cock to look perfect.

Innevitably I eventually went too far. My evening shower started as usual, with me grabbing the razor, shaving and stroking myself as I went.

Oh God it felt good.

I just needed to take a bit more hair off at the base...no, now it wasn't straight.

I went a bit further. That was better, but now the right side looked wider than the left.

No, now I'd taken too much off the right and had to even up the left side...

Before I knew it I had a tiny lopsided strip of hair left, and with my heart racing I cut my losses and removed the lot.

I was completely hairless.

I felt sick inside. Now I would have to hide in the changerooms at the gym until it grew back. How long would it take? I looked in the mirror. My cock looked much bigger with no hair in the way, but it was really obvious that I had removed all my pubes. I touched the skin. Wow did it feel good!

I was really hard, and looked at myself in the mirror as I touched myself. God I was a pervert! What would that girl say if she saw me? I imagined how disgusted she'd be if she saw me masturbating over her with no pubes. The idea horrified and thrilled me.

The next day, however, I couldn't help myself and was again hovering near the window trying to catch a glimpse of her. Without any pubes I felt incredibly sensitive, turned on and ashamed of myself at the same time. The feeling was intense, and addictive.

Growing my pubes back was an agonizingly slow process, and it was a good two weeks before I felt confident enough to show myself in the changerooms. I was addicted to showing myself at the window too, unfortunately, so the whole drama was destined to repeat itself several more times over the coming months.