All Comments on 'The Window Ch. 01'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Start

I am not gay BUT, this story could change my thought process quickly. I cold get into these 2 guys really fast. Hope you continue with this story and maybe get mom involved in a 3 way with dad, Paul and his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why Incest?

I just don't think that added anything positive to the story. The rest of it was fantastic, but the incest parts had me wanting to puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was an awesome story. Very hot. Cant wait for more in this series. Hope that Paul’s dad wants his son some more.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Awesome

This is SO HOT!! I remember as a teenager watching, through the hedge, our gay neighbours frollicking naked by their pool with a number of other younger fit guys. Turns out they were from the local Royal Marines and they'd been positioned under the dining table sucking off the neighbours and 6 other guests during a supper party. Eventually I was seduced by their butler in the orangerie. I've always said the butler taught me all I know!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Totally fucking hot! I'm an older guy who loves incest, so this story is perfect for me. I love the way your mind works and can't wait for more intergenerational and incestuous homo fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES