The Wine Shop Interview Pt. 02

Story Info
First day of work, first day of getting used.
2k words
4.1
12.1k
2
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second of a series, reading part 1 would assist you in understanding the storyline much better. If you just wish to get off then no need. Hopefully, the story will build into a longer series. Comments on storyline are encouraged. Please don't do it anonymously, would rather respond to your constructive comments. Constructive being the key word.

I approached my local wine shop when I notices a help wanted sign in the store. As a regular customer I was learn a lot about wine, their manager had recommended many great offerings. Expressing my interest in the position to the manager I told him I would be having dinner across the street. Stop in and we can discussion the position. It would give him the opportunity to interview me. I was more than happy to showoff my talents.

Waiting for my first day working part-time at the wine shop had me on excited, the opportunity to learn from an expert and the reward for being used after work per our agreement. My day job in marketing seemed to drag, very abnormal, most days the first 12 hours flew by. Today, I had to leave by 4:30, it felt like the clock were never get there. I did not wear my usual navy-blue business suit but chose a blue pleated skirt with a red silk blouse, red heels.

As I entered that wine shop, my excitement rose, a sales rep was in the back room tasting wines with the staff. Greetings were shared, was introduced as a new hire, and asked to join the tasting to start my education. I was instructed to spit not swallow, which has very unlike me I am a swallower. Was instructed to savory it in my mouth, roll it around to get all the flavors. That I can get into, love to roll around a mouthful. We tasted about 12 wines, a wonderful learning experience, but to be honest, I did sneak a few swallows.

The four hours flew by, picking up hints how to handle customers, make suggestions, and pair wines with food. My manager, the gentleman that hired me, the man I made the deal with to have sex after every shift, neither of us had had dinner. I invited him to my house for dinner, fucking on an empty stomach is not good for energy bursts. We need those carbs, and lots of protein was on the menu after dinner.

He told me that he had to finish up a bit of end of the day work but would be about 20 minutes behind me, he would bring the wine. This was great, gave me a chance to prepare a light meal and mentally prepare myself for being fucked silly.

I noticed his headlights coming down the road, living in a mountain top community, the winding roads, allow for you to see someone arriving when they were a few minutes away. The meal was prepared the wine goblets were out, and I was naked. What else could a boss want? Guess all he needs to do is ask.

As he pulled into my drive, I was silhouetted in the doorway, in my naked glory. Another advantage to my home was that it was secluded, of course if someone had a telescope or binoculars, they could earn a look. As his headlights highlighted me, I could only wish to see the expression on his face.

As he existed the car, I called out, "hope you are hungry? And oh, by the way I also have some yummy food."

Greeting him with steel hardened nipples and a million dollar smile his eyes went from my bald pussy to my breast and finally settling on my face. His look was priceless, not knowing what to say, or do.

"I will take the bottles before you drop them, come in," I spoke to break the tension.

Grabbing the bottles, I glanced at the labels. "My, my very nice choices, were you hoping to get lucky tonight?"

"Beautiful house," he replied.

"What is a girl to do, I was hoping more for a wow, want an outstanding pussy or damn those nipples are rock hard? But thank you, I love my house."

We navigated into the kitchen, I could feel him sizing up my butt, unable to miss the very small tat above the crack in my butt, "insert here" with a little arrow pointing down. Setting the bottles next to the glasses and corkscrew, I turned to him and smiled.

"Wow, those are unique wine glasses," he blurted.

"Well at least something finally got your attention, thank you, I was on vacation and visited a glass blowing shop. Asked them if they would make be a set of wine goblets fashioned after my breast. Guess it was a Marie Antoinette moment," as I picked up the two glass and inserted my breast.

"You like them?" I asked.

"Wow, yes," he replied.

"Was that the goblets or the breast?" I countered.

"Both," he grinned.

"I find it arousing to watch people drinking from my breast. Both men and women wanting it," I stated as he poured the wine.

"We are dining on the deck tonight; we can watch the moon and stars on this beautiful clear night," I added

I turned to him as he followed me out on to the deck and said, "we should make a set of champagne flutes formed with your cock. I am sure some of my girlfriends would love to drink out of your cock. Maybe even a guy or two."

We dined on pasta primavera, a small salad and good conversation, learning about the wines we were drinking.

"This will be good training for you, helping you sell better on the sales floor," I smiled.

"What do you mean, I know all about these wines already?" was his reply.

"Yes but you need to learn to look into a woman's eyes not at her breast," I scolded.

"Ah, well sadly, most of my female customers wear clothes when they shop in the store," he replied.

"So sad, we will have to work on that problem, make the shopping experience more unique," I smiled.

We finished dinner, enjoyed the wine and view, I went for dessert, sliding under the table, unzipping his slacks. I do love sucking cock; a girl can never get enough cock. Hearing his breathing stimulated me.

"Mmm, I think this would make an awesome champagne flute, and you will sell more wine, the glass with hold a lot of wine. Talking about your cock in front of friends will make for a livingly conversation."

He must have agreed as he erupted into my mouth, with a voluminous load of cum. I rolled it around in my mouth savoring the cum like a fine wine. I slide up to him and kissed him deeply, sharing his cum.

As our kiss parted.

"I love to snowball, sharing cum with my lover, a girlfriend, or anyone else who might be around. Is there a company policy against hiring a cum slut?" I grinned.

"Now help me clear the table so you can fuck me properly and get out of those clothes." I directed.

He hustled to achieve both goals, whisked the table clean and appear back on the deck naked. I was sitting on the table with my legs spread wide, giving him eye full. I spread my cunt lips and slid two fingers deep inside of me. Time for your dessert, eat your company slut, make me squirt, drink from my cunt. I laid back on the table with my knees pulled toward my chest, spread wide open for him.

He went to work, licking, sucking, and eating me, I was in heaven, working over ever nook and cranny of my hole. Spending a lot of time on my very engorged clit. He kept taking me to the edge and back off, again and again, oh fuck, was I going to exploded into his face when he finally let me orgasm. I was a wet mess, I could feel my juices running down to my asshole, I was so close. Then he drove two fingers deep into my ass. That was it I exploded, pumping load after load into his mouth, he drained me literally and figuratively. He slid up to me and kissed me with a mouthful of my juices. I drank hungrily from his mouth. We kissed until every drop was savored, no wine ever tasted better.

"My butt is my go-to hole, though if you have a friend, he can always use my pussy."

I could see the shock on his face, "you want multiple partners," he asked

"Fuck, yes, I told you I am a slut, cannot get enough cock. I told you in our negotiation, I want to be used. I obviously did not make that point clear."

My words sprang is cock to full attention.

"If you do not drive that thing into my ass right now, I will be looking for a new employer," I demanded.

Wasting not a breath he drove it home in one motion, driving his balls to the hilt.

I gasped with combination pleasure and pain.

"Fuck your slut." I screamed, my voice echoing across the mountain.

He pounded away, pulling almost all the way out and slamming his cock deep into my ass, again and again. We were both close to cumming, just on the edge. He bit down on my nipple driving me over the edge. I screamed like a wild animal, that was all he needed to explode into my ass. Love the feeling of a cock pulsating in my ass and painting my insides with thick cum.

We were both panting from the exertion of totally being used, our faces lighted to show our satisfaction. This was going to be a great working relationship.

"Now be a good boy and clean your cum out of my asshole, I want to feel your tongue deep into my ass," I ordered.

He took two fingers of each hand and pulled as gapping ass wide open. Stretching me open much more then I had ever been. He slid four fingers of his hand inside of me, then his thumb, working his hand to open me move and more. I was beside myself with a myriad of emotions and sensation. As he finally started to fist my ass. My cunt erupted again as both of my holes exploded into orgasms.

"You said you want to be used?" He asked.

I could only nod.

"Then nothing and I mean nothing is out of bounds, do you understand?" He declared.

I simply nodded.

He removed his hand from my ass and fed it to me, I licked it clean, of our combined juices. Sucking on his fingers as I felt my asshole pulsating from its violation. He had firm established our employer-employee relationship and I could not be happier.

I laid there on the table totally violated, used and in heaven. My phone buzzed.

"Hey girl what are you going?" stated the caller.

"What if I told you I am laying naked on my table on the deck, with my as well fucked and fisted?" I replied.

"Why have I not been invited would be my reply. Does that man of yours have another fuck in him?" she offered.

"Let me ask? Boss-man, I have a girlfriend that wonders if you have another round in that gun of yours?" I smiled.

"Is she as much as a slut as you are?" he asked.

"She taught me most of what I know since moving to the mountain." I replied.

"Tell her she is welcome to come over, but she must arrive el natural." de ordered.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"I am half naked now, heading for the car, see you in five." she breathed.

"You are about to see a naked statuesque blonde in a Mercedes Roadster that is a total slut." as I smiled at him.

"Well then, we better open another bottle of wine, I assume you have another breast goblet." he inquired.

"I do," smiling broadly.