The Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N0tg8
N0tg8
87 Followers

When I finally got it out, I spread her cheeks open to look at that pretty pink puckered hole. I slid my lubed thumb across it. Daisy cried out and squeezed her cheeks together. I chuckled before grabbing a hold of my cock, ready to feel the inside of her ass. I pushed my tip in, slowly. I backed in and out, squeezing myself further in with each stroke. Daisy groaned loudly when I was only halfway in. 

I shushed her as I gripped her hips tightly, grinding my way in. The heat from inside her drove my determination. I felt like my blood was shooting through my veins. "You're so big," she groaned. I looked down and watched my own cock sink into her tight passage. Her big ass swallowed me. I wanted to be careful but I couldn't help it. My strokes increased in speed. I pulled almost all the way out before shoving my way back in, causing her to rest on her elbows. It was such a beautiful sight from behind.  I almost wished I could record it on my phone. The muffled whines from my Daisy stroked my ego. I was close. "I'm cumming!" I groaned. 

My hands dug into her ass. I pushed her down flat on the bed with my full weight on top of her. My hot breath stroked the back of her ear, my hips grinding into her. I wanted to bury mu cum deep inside of her. I rolled off and slapped her ass. I pulled her cheeks apart and watched my cum seep out. I had to stop myself from pushing Daisy's butt plug back in to keep it there. 

I lay there, wrapped in her arms, with her legs thrown over me. I'll drop her off wherever she wanted to go in a few. Right now, I wanted her to enjoy a little cuddle. I was thinking about how different this night was from what I had planned. Mike was happy and so was I. Daisy was perfect. Good things happen when you help out a friend.

N0tg8
N0tg8
87 Followers
12