The Winner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to pretend to be casual about them being naked together and get all uptight about them seeing me naked. What kind of message do you think that sends them?

Tom suddenly looked thoughtful instead of upset.

"I had to find a way to get inside. To get them to let me in. I did. They both trust me because I don't care if they're naked when we talk. I don't care if they're naked together even when we're not talking. I don't pretend to not care, I don't. I proved to them that I don't."

I cut him off when he opened his mouth, not letting him speak as I explained without specifically mentioning what we did when we were naked together.

"Their real mother used to cuddle and talk to them. They think that's normal and it's part of the reason they act the way they do. It's also what was missing between us. And why we fought so much. They thought I didn't love them because to them it looked like I didn't want to get close to them. Once I figured that out, I got naked with them so we could talk. It worked."

Tom's face turned thoughtful. He spun to look at the wall between our bedroom and Sin's as if he could see through it. I drove the point home.

"I love them, I really do. I'm willing to do whatever I have to in order to make sure they know it. They know I don't mind what they do together, or when all three of us are together, as long as we keep it quiet and the nudity inside the house. I don't mind because I know what it really means.

He turned back to look at me when I told him that.

"I am their mom. Not their stepmother, their mom. They talk to me and love me because I'm their mom. They prove that's how they feel about me the same way their real mother showed them how she felt about them. The same way they also prove their love for each other to each other. There is nothing wrong with any of that and I don't care what it looks like to anyone else."

Tom sighed. "Ok, I get it. I wish you'd told me about this sooner though."

"This was sooner than I wanted you to find out. I would have preferred that you never found out. I was scared for both me and them."

"Scared? Why?"

"Because I didn't know how you felt. I didn't know if you'd be jealous that I was taking Sherrie's place. Or, if you were going to freak out and decide I was what everyone said they were."

"You're not a slut. And you're not taking anyone's place."

I kissed him. "Thank you."

Tom reached between my legs to play with the string there. "So, now that we've settled that, can I tell you I like the way you look now? It's much sexier."

"Not this week." I slapped his hands away.

Tom huffed but let it go. He knew how I was during that time for me.

Sin snickered about it when I told her. Then the little minx gave me the bikini she'd bought. She even got me the sunbonnet but not the wrap, telling me it would be a crime for me not to show myself off.

I modeled the bikini and hat for her and Nicky. My new hat was huge. Woven in a fancy pattern, it was thirty inches across the brim with a white ribbon hatband tied long so it had twin tails trailing off the back.

The bikini was white with a pink Hawaiian flower print. It was pretty and made my butt look great but it was tiny. Even with as much as I'd already trimmed I still had hair sticking out everywhere. It was obvious I had a bush underneath it too where my hair made it bulge in the front. Which meant I'd have to trim and shave or wax even more area if I was going to wear it in public.

Sin just smirked at me, cutting me off when I suggested a sarong, saying she wouldn't let me hide behind the curtains. Minx. She wanted everyone to see my body. While she couldn't proclaim I was her lover that didn't mean she didn't want to show me off. And, honestly, asking me to wear a skimpy bikini, so everyone could see how pretty she thought I was, was a lot better than her grabbing her stepmother's ass in public. I could live with that.

In keeping with the bikini's tiny coverage, I started trimming more than I had been. I didn't go with as thin and narrow a strip as Sin, but it was close. What a pain. Literally. Sin's laser treatment sounded better and better all the time. Which I was sure was the other part of her plan she hadn't told me about.

Tom kept catching us. Sometimes naked, sometimes not. One advantage of the situation was that he started paying more attention to me, like when we all went to the beach. I wore the bikini and the hat and he could barely keep his hands off my butt the whole time. Sin kept stealing glances at me and waggling her eyebrows. I just nonchalantly blinked back at her until she quit.

It was inevitable. I knew it. I'd told them it was. I even told them their plan wasn't going to work. So, it was a good thing I thought about it and got ready for what was going to happen before it did happen. I put my own plan into play and began to prepare Tom for the shock by telling him what we were doing. Sort of. I was disguising it and making it seem innocent but I was telling him. Unfortunately, it wasn't so innocent looking when he caught us.

I'd just finished giving Sin an extremely good orgasm and getting a really great orgasm for myself from Nicky at the same time when he came home and saw us together. My head was hanging off the end of the bed, Sin between my legs, her tongue and fingers sending my brain reeling in pleasure. Suddenly she stiffened. I looked down past Nicky, who was alternating between kissing my lips and kissing my body, wondering what she was doing.

Nicky's cum was dripping from her chin. Absently she wiped her face with her fingers and licked them as she stared past me. I dropped my head to see an upside down Tom standing in the doorway. We'd lost track of time again. Fuck!

Keeping her eyes on her father the whole time, Sin repositioned herself between my legs, slowly lowering her face down to my crotch until her mouth pressed deeply into my waiting lips. Shoving her fingers roughly into me, she went back to working on my G-spot as her lips and tongue started on my clit again. Her eyes closed as she dismissed her father's presence to concentrate on me.

"Sin," I gasped her name. "Stop. Please."

Sin shook her head, the movement making me buck and thrust my hips upward from the sensation, and got more aggressive with her fingers. I moaned and threw my head back, grabbing and pulling her into me. I couldn't help it, I wanted her. I needed her. Sin kept licking and rubbing until I couldn't take it anymore. I throbbed and cried out, Nicky kissing and caressing my body while I orgasmed.

He was gone when the sparks cleared and I could think again. Sin crawled up my body to start leaving kisses on my lips, tasting like me, Nicky, and the spicy taste that was uniquely her. I tried to push her away, I needed to go find Tom but Sin just stuck herself tighter to me.

"Sin . . . your father . . ." I tried to reason with her in between kisses.

"I don't care . . . I love you . . . I need you . . . I want you." Sin kept kissing me.

I cheated. I dove for her neck, forcing her to tip her head back. With that little bit of change to her position I was able to roll her off of me and into Nicky's arms. Sin immediately tried to get back to me.

"Stop!" I commanded her in my best mom voice. "We need to go get cleaned up and find out how bad this is. And how much worse it's going to get."

"Nooo." Sin pulled at my hands even as Nicky wrapped his arms around her body to hold her in place. He understood.

"Yes. Go shower and get dressed Both of you."

I followed my own advice, showering and washing inside and out before donning clothes afterward. I met them in the hallway, both of them silent as they held hands and waited for me. Leading the way I headed for Tom.

I sat in the chair Sin had occupied all those long months ago. Tom was on the couch, elbows on his knees as he studied the carpeting. Sin and Nicky folded themselves to the floor in front of me. I got up to go sit in the other chair but they rose and repositioned themselves to sit on the floor at my feet again. Giving up, I caressed Sin's cheek.

"Tom."

He looked up at us. "Why?"

The question was simple but the content it contained enormous. He wanted to know why I cheated on him. He wanted to know why I did it with his son and daughter. He wanted to know how long it'd been going on. He wanted to know if what they'd said about Sin being a slut was true, or whether I'd taught her to be one. Whether everyone had been right when they said that Nicky and Sin were having sex with each other and why was I allowing it to happen. And, worst of all, he wanted to know why I didn't love him any more.

"Because I love her." Sin answered before I could.

"Sin." My rebuke was gentle.

"No. I love you mom. I can't help it. I do."

"This is between your father and me."

"No it isn't." Nicky spoke up. "It's between all of us. We share you with dad. He loves you and you love him. We know that. I share you because he needs you just as much as we do. You're good for me. You're good for all three of us. You love me. We don't have any other way of showing you how much I love you back. Words aren't enough."

"Most people say it with flowers." Tom gave the old Valentines Day ad line.

"Most people aren't ME!" Sin stood up suddenly, Nicky mirroring her as they moved to stand in between us, aggressively shielding me behind their bodies.

"Sweetheart, sit. Both of you. We need to talk, not fight. Sit."

I pulled on Sin's belt loop. She looked over her shoulder at me then looked at Nicky. Both of them folded themselves to the floor again, this time right against me, each of them hooking an arm around a leg. I pried Sin's arm off and then reached for Nicky's. As I pulled on Nicky's arm, Sin wrapped her arm around my leg again, locking it in place by holding her wrist with her other hand.

"I am not a carnival prize to fight over."

At my soft scolding Sin rested her cheek against my knee and snuggled tighter. I quit trying to pull them off of me by force and looked at Tom.

"It is what it is." I told him, gesturing at them holding on to my legs. "I share myself with you. I share myself with them. I make sure everyone gets what they need from me. Up until today you were happy with me. What changed? You're not happy now because you caught me having sex with them? You were happy yesterday and I was sleeping with them then too."

"I didn't know yesterday."

"Yes you did. You just didn't want to acknowledge it openly to yourself. We weren't hiding anything, just being circumspect. Think about it. Think about all the times you caught us in bed, whether we were dressed or not. Remember how suspicious you were? And how I never denied it. I actually explained it to you several times in depth. I wasn't hiding anything, you knew. You knew and loved me anyway. And I loved you more for it."

"Even if that's true, what do we do now?"

Tom looked at me with haunted eyes. I could tell he didn't want to lose me. He didn't want to be alone again. He was afraid I'd betrayed him and was going to leave him for Nicky and Sin. If I did he'd be alone again. I wasn't, and he wouldn't be, but he didn't know that.

"Why do anything?" I tried to be matter of fact. "When I first married you we tried it the way everyone says it's supposed to be. I took care of the house and all of you too. Well, I tried to take care of Nicky and Sin but it wasn't working. They still only had each other. We weren't getting along because I was like everyone else, I thought they were sleeping together. I was considering leaving you over it.

Tom's head came up sharply at that admission.

"It's true. If they'd been having sex with each other I would have left you. I'd still leave you right now if they were. They don't. They have sex with me instead."

I waved my fingers in small circle taking in the three of us.

"Yes the physical end results get shared between us. That's understandable since we're in bed together at the same time, but it's always sex with me, never between them. If that changes, I'll leave you. And them."

Sin tightened her grip on my leg when I mentioned leaving her despite knowing there wasn't any real risk. Neither she nor Nicky needed sex to know they loved each other. I knew it and they knew I knew it. But, it was a hard line I would not cross. Not even for them.

"Easy sweetheart. I'm not going to abandon you. I promised. Unless your father kicks me out and divorces me, I'm here. I'll always be here for you."

"If he does I'll leave too." Sin spoke without lifting her head. "I'll come live with you instead. If you want me."

"I do. Yes. If it comes to that we'll figure out a way."

I ran my hand through Nicky's hair while at the same time caressing Sin's face with my other fingers, trailing them down her neck before I looked at Tom again. All I needed to do now was keep the most important part of my heart from crumbling to dust because of what I'd done to save them from themselves.

"There's a reason I did this. Sin and I were fighting every day and I was losing. Which would have cost me you first, then our marriage. I didn't know what else to do so I met her on her choice of battlefield and used her own rules against her. I won."

"What did you do?"

"I told you. I found a way to talk to her in a way she could tell I wasn't lying or hiding anything from her. Once I did that it became obvious why they act the way they do. And why they didn't believe that I loved them. They couldn't because I wasn't telling them in a way they could understand. So I used my body to prove there's no limit to how much I love them. Once I did that Sin had to love me. She had no other choice. Not unless she was willing to lie and break her own rules."

"Cheater." Sin squeezed my leg again.

"Winner." I reminded her. It'd been one of their Leap Days and I was the winner.

"What about Nicky. Why are you sleeping with him too?" Tom interrupted us before we could go off track from the conversation.

"You don't know?" I was surprised at his question and looked at Sin. "You didn't tell him?"

"Know what?"

"We couldn't." Sin shook her head as her father asked what I was talking about. "It sounds like a lie about us doing something I wasn't. No one would understand, not even dad. Even you didn't believe me. Not at first."

"Believe what?"

"They're connected emotionally. That also connects them physically in some way I don't really understand except I know they are. You know how they talk at the same time, or answer for each other. They're plugged into each other's emotions and feelings all the time, sharing every experience between themselves somehow. This extends to everything they do.

"Apparently what they haven't told anyone is that when Sin orgasms, Nicky does too. And vice versa. They can't orgasm solo, it's always simultaneous. That's autoeroticism taken to a whole new level. It's also scary because it puts them at the complete mercy of whoever will stimulate the other twin. Anyone can control both of them by using just one of them, even involuntarily."

Sin tucked her face behind her other arm, ashamed that I was telling her deepest secrets to her father. Her father! of all people.

"Sorry." My voice was quiet as I bent and whispered my apology to her. "I know it's embarrassing but he needs to know. He won't tell anyone and this helps us explain why."

There was a moment as Tom took that information in before he suddenly looked at all three of us in surprise. He'd realized what it really meant. If the twins were going to have sex with anyone it would take someone like me. Exactly like me. Someone they loved and trusted. Someone who could, and would, sleep with both of them at the same time, knowing it would be with both of them at the same time, not one after the other or separately. Someone who would never harm them or use them or play games with them emotionally or physically.

"Oh!"

"Yes, oh. I can't ignore that to play favorites either. For example, if I make love only with Sin, what is Nicky supposed to do? Wait in the bathroom? Alone? With just a towel as he stares at the wall wondering why he's being left out of what he can feel is happening? Wondering what's wrong with him? Wondering why no one cares about him enough to love him like they do his twin sister?"

Without waiting for his response I answered my own question.

"What kind of person would do that right after telling him they loved him? I'm not cruel, I love them. Of course I let him have me. There's no other option because they can't have sex as separate individuals or love someone only on the surface.

"It's all or nothing for them. Love isn't just a word, not to them. It's a very real sensation they can actually share through their connection with each other. They can't feel me the way they feel each other so I have to prove I love both of them or they don't believe I love them at all, no matter what I say or do. I have to love them this way so they know I mean it. It's the closest I can get to the way they love each other. It's not the same but it's as close as I can get. They know I love them. I prove it every time we're together, whether we have sex or not."

I was really relying heavily on all the years Tom had dealt with this stuff on his own. All the talks he'd had with them about sex and them being together all the time. All the accusations from other people about how Nicky and Sin interacted. His acceptance that they probably always would be extremely close with each other. And most especially his ability to separate his emotions from the issue to think his way through it analytically and then explain everything in terms no one could find fault with. It was about sex but sex in a way that wasn't ugly or wrong. Before he could speak I played my holdout card.

"There's a possibility that a bi-sexual couple could do what I do with them, Sin says they both like guys as well as girls, but there's a problem with that. Besides the possibilities of abuse, the health risks, and their need to be so intimately close outside the bedroom, both Sin and Nicky default to female for their primary sex partner. So, introducing a male into the equation, even if he's bi-sexual and will love Nicky as much as Nicky needs to be loved, may not work.

I took a deep breath. This was getting long winded.

"It might work out, but it may not and there's no telling until it's tried. Maybe several times, with each attempt giving away their secret. Knowing how people already think they have sex with each other, letting their actual secret out is extremely risky. They don't have physical intercourse with each other so there's no incest going on that way. The mental part I'm not so sure about given the exhibitionism and voyeurism that's inherent in it because they're usually together when they masturbate. I choose to think it isn't because I know about their connection with each other. They don't have to be in the same room to orgasm together, it's just more fun to have company when you do. But, the authorities may think otherwise if they ever discover that angle. The neighbors will always think it is if they learn about it. It would be proof they were right and totally devastating to all of us."

I kept my eyes on Tom's face. He was listening. Taking it all in and listening to what I was saying both in words and in meaning. I lifted a few strands of Sin's hair, slipping them through my fingers before continuing.

"Most women won't do what I'm willing to, even if they're bi-sexual, because of the group sex angle. Although I'm not sure she would need to be bisexual, I'm certainly not except when it comes to Sin. Regardless, any woman who would be willing to regularly have a threesome with them probably already has multiple partners. And a lesbian couple won't work at all.

1...345678