All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 02'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Ian really need to get over himself and grow up. He need to tell her how he feels before he makes a bigger mess. He can't have his way with other females and expect Sam to wait around to he gets tired of screwing around. Sam would be an idiot to do it I think.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Forgot to add to my last comment. Ian doesn't respect Sam at all. Case in point...he just barges in to her room without knocking. Then again Sam let him behave as he wants. Best friend or not he need to be more respectful of her and not assume Sam will drop everything for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agreed Airesgirl!

But you have to admit it can be hard for guys to admit their feelings without looking vulnerable. Maybe this is the only way he can deal with. Plus it kinda hot.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
Put up or shut up

Ian needs to man up and tell her how he feels.

I dont know why he's so conflicted, its not like Sam didnt respond to his sexual advances, his own cowardice got the better of him. Time to man up, now.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

He is such a controlling, jealous freak but interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think you have written THE worst character in Ian that I have ever read on this site. And do yourself a favor and get an EDITOR! I noticed comments on chapter one suggesting things, you say you used the suggestions, but clearly you didn't. YOUR instead of YOU'RE, letters missing off words and sentences that make no sense.

'Same oh same oh"....Same old same old...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING

I love this story, Ian isn't crazy, he just is....a little possessive but of course he is they've been friends for years, and he has feelings for her </3

Great story, keep going, :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

I love the start of this story. Keep it coming. Ian needs to tell Sam how he feels. I don't know about Calvin. I don't dislike him, but I really haven't read enough about him to judge him with Sam. I do know that I would like Sam and Ian together. But that will most likely take some time and some drama before that happens. Anyway, update soon and listen to constructive criticism, but please ignore rude comments. If someone does not like your story, they do not have to read it.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 10 years agoAuthor
Holding on you guys, chapter: 3 is on the way

Hey guys, I love that you are bearing with me, and enjoying. I already have chapter 3 almost complete so will try to submit tomorrow.... so hold on. Also I would like to say that, I am not one to be easily offended, by negative feedback. People have a right to feel how they want, so it doesn't bother me at all. So if you don't like how things are written then don't read; Simple.

SH!! Til next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

This story is really good. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking forward to next chapter...

Good for you...with practice comes perfection. That being said, you have a lot of potential at becoming a great writer. Thankfully you don't care about people who are quick to criticize. :) Constructive criticism welcome,..destructive, ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could use some editing

Not a bad story, but the wrong word use and the grammar overall detracts from the writing. Verb/tense agreement, the proper use of contractions, etc all make a story flow very fluidly. If you have any friends who are willing to invest some time in proof-reading your story, make use of their services. Sometimes it is hard to capture grammatical errors when looking at our own work, especially on the computer screen. Also, it is good to print a hard copy of the story and make edits there. It is easier to catch any mechanical errors that way. Reading the prose backwards (hard copy) also helps. I write for a living (not stories, mind you), and that was one of the tricks to catch the typos.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
You create suspense well

...although the grammar still needs work. You did include greater description of Sam, so that's a plus since you said readers asked and you did so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ian is childish

Ian is more petulant than the dominant he tries to carry himself as. First of

all he likes Samantha, if he was so grown he'd man up and actually tell her instead of trying to control her love life knowing he won't even come to terms to how he feels about her. I don't know how Samantha, a black woman is even letting a white man feel that entitled to her person, best friend or not to the point of controlling her love life, like girl what are you doing?? I'm hoping she gains a spine through out the story but I don't have much hope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES