The Wise Being

Story Info
Origin story of Silvan Farrow, Faerie Alien Hybrid.
3.2k words
898
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds. It further details an entity of great influence in my fictional universe. This entity is an amalgamation of many legendary figures, but is not meant as a stand-in or endorsement for any of them. I mention the Disney cartoon Gargoyles and the Ubisoft video game Assassin's Creed in this story, but it is more an inspiration from those fandoms than an intended story set in their canon universes. I don't own either work, of course. Feedback for this and all my stories is appreciated.

***

Somewhere in Space and Time.

"Silvan Farrow" is among my names.

I have been asked to tell you who I am. I have agreed to do so. You may listen or not. If you do not believe this story, well, that is no issue for me, really. I know it is true in my present universe and I do not need the validation of any other entity in order to exist.

My species is... unique. I do not have an official name for it. "Faerie Alien Hybrid" is a descriptive term that works well enough. "God" also works, but I do not like that term. I have power and knowledge beyond many other beings, access to technology and magic that gives me such ability, yes, but I do not like to call myself a "god". It implies I should be worshipped. Every time that has happened in the past, it has created more problems than it has solved.

It also implies I should be proscribing a code of honor for other beings. I do have a code of honor, yes, and I am pleased when other people follow that code. But I do not require it. Nor do I reward it beyond the rewards people would naturally earn from other powers. In fact, it is often amusing when people surprise me by being unpredictable. I also have enjoyed punishing those who do not follow my advice, and aiding those who do. Concepts of good and evil do not stop me from doing either thing. Other beings do more for punishing others than me, however, same as with giving rewards. They also do more for furthering my code than I do. I prefer things stay that way. I have no intention of apologizing for that, nor any to justify it. Challenge me if you like. I will respond appropriately.

I'm sorry, did you think I was some other sort of god?

How old am I? I do not know. I came into existence several thousand years ago by your reckoning. I have done so much traveling across time and other dimensions, however, that... well, my age cannot be easily measured. It nearly exceeds this universe's several times over. Many have tried to end my life. They have yet to succeed. I exist outside time, perhaps because of the uniqueness of my nature. Or perhaps I am extraordinary lucky with my powers of prophecy and ability aptitude. Try me and find out. No? Very well.

I came into existence shortly after my mother copulated with my father. My father is... you could rightly call him an interstellar alien. A Grey also, perhaps, since that is his skin color. He has a large head, thin body, and long fingers. He has tentacles, psychic powers, and advanced technology also. I naturally share all of these physical attributes and special gifts. Most call him Ry'all. I sometimes share his gender, or my mother's, but not always. More often, my gender is indeterminate. I can change it whenever I like.

My mother is... more difficult to describe. I have seen her true form, but I am unsure how to describe it in a way that would make sense to you. To your eyes, she generally looks like a human woman of indeterminate age dressed in shimmering garments with pale skin, curly tan hair, and green eyes of great depth. Her fae nature is displayed by her pointed ears and gossamer wings. I share many of her physical features also. I am told I appear different to every being, however- imagine me as you will.

My mother is a Faerie Queen. Titania, Ishtar, Isis, and Kwan Yin are among the names she has been called. She might be watching you, so be careful if you speak of her. I know her true name, but I have been asked not to repeat it. True names have a certain effect on her kind. I share that vulnerability somewhat.

My father and mother are not married in the sense traditional to humankind. They do not live together. Do they care for each other? Yes, of course, and for me and others as well. But they are not each other's husband and wife. My mother's husband... Oberon is his most well-known name, and we haven't always gotten along well. Oberon is not always easy to get along with, particularly when your power might exceed his.

My father's spacecraft came to this planet by accident. He was fleeing from his own home galaxy, evading a warlord who sought to imprison him, or worse. That warlord is dead in the present, by the way. I killed him myself. No need to concern yourself with the matter. Our battle destroyed his armies, and his people... they preferred my father and I make an existence for ourselves away from them since they did not wish to kill us or live with us. My father went to seek other worlds and eventually found one in which he is more comfortable living. I returned to this world called Earth.

At the time my father first came here, he was very concerned. Panicked, also, and unable to completely control his craft. So, he crashed into your planet. Forces from the warlord who was his enemy were pursuing him at the time. They bombarded your planet shortly after he crashed. My father's craft was buried and he barely survived. I'm told the explosions wiped out a large amount of dinosaurs and other creatures. My condolences to their fans.

My father lay in stasis inside his ship for several millennia after that event. My Uncle Puck found him. Puck thought it would be amusing to introduce him to my mother. Also, that my mother might be able to awaken him, something Puck could not do. He could determine that my father was alive, asleep, and not from this world, but he could not awaken him. And he desperately wanted to do that last thing. Wouldn't you, if a sleeping alien not of this world came into your life?

My mother was fascinated by my father. She touched him, did a few things to his craft's computers that were keeping him in stasis, kissed his forehead, and soon after, he awakened. They got to know each other, shared secrets. Later, they lay together out of curiosity. They were unsure they could physically pleasure each other, given their species differences, and they wished to try. There was no desperation involved, but there was attraction and consent. Was there love? I cannot say for sure. The concepts of fae and my father's race regarding love are different than they are among your kind.

I have observed the conception- I traveled time to see it out of curiosity. It was very typical to similar acts from your species. Much kissing was involved. Also, many caresses from various limbs, rapid movements, moans, furies of various positive emotions. My mother's gossamer wings enwrapped my father, as did her spindly arms and legs. His tentacles and more human-like appendages enwrapped her also. Their eyes gazed upon each other, their psychic and magic energies mixed.

They held each other close, caressed each other in certain areas. They smiled as their appendages roamed over each other, as their bodies joined. Climaxes occurred. Chemicals met and reacted. New life took shape. It surprised them both when they learned of it.

My mother did not think it would happen- she presumed my father's alien species and its differences from hers would make conception between them impossible. Therefore, it cost her little to lay with my father. My father felt similarly, though he was more concerned with the pleasure he would gain from the act. My mother wanted that pleasure too, of course.

Oberon allowed the coupling, because he saw no problem with it. Polyamory is normal for Faeries, curiosity also. Oberon knows he can't always satisfy his wife's whims and he likes to see her happy more than the opposite, so he allowed the union between her and Ry'ell.

Did he regret it later? Yes, somewhat, after I was born and came into my full power. But we get along more often than we do not, and Oberon has been unable to kill me thus far. In the present, we are usually at peace.

My mother loves me greatly. She could remove me from existence if she wanted to, I am sure, but she has not yet tried that I am aware.

My father also loves me. He gave me access to his species' technology and understanding of it. He still gives these gifts to those we both deem worthy today.

Uncle Puck was the one who taught me magic first. My mother, Oberon, Shyka the Many, and other Faeries later taught me more. My potential for magic exceeds many of theirs. Oberon would probably never admit to me being more potentially powerful than him, but I will say it might be possible. My father says I am often better at using his race's technology and abilities than he is. I don't know if that is always true, but let's not argue about it. I have high levels of skill at both Faerie and Grey alien abilities. That can not be denied.

I love my parents and my Uncle Puck. I also love the humanity and gargoyles who inhabit this world- I introduced them to each other way back in the past. Many human and gargoyle communities were established because of this- in Scotland, Ishimura, and other places besides. I gave humans and gargoyles the benefit of my friendship then, and I continue to do so now. Why? Because my parents' species are enlightened in ways humanity is not.

I wish to bring humanity to a similar enlightenment, however long it takes. One day, this planet will be destroyed by the natural life cycle of its sun. I cannot stop that, but perhaps I can preserve the good things in this world. And motivate others to enjoy them while they can. Among these things? Knowledge, pleasure, reason, hope, peace, and yes, love.

I do not entirely understand love. Can anyone? I only know that love makes certain beings important to me. Thus, I must aid and protect them, while helping them learn to achieve the state where they can survive on their own. I am often asked to predict things such as whether relationships will last, wars can be won, and businesses can be furthered. I suggest courses of action that may work out after conducting research with my abilities of prophecy and traveling across space and time. Other beings do not always follow my advice.

At the time of my childhood, humanity was not yet in existence. Primitive beings that would later become humans, yes, but not yet homo sapiens. I became interested in manipulating certain tribes of these beings in various places once we communicated. Seeing if they could learn my teachings, if they could benefit from them. I was hardly the only being of either of my progenitor races with such interest. It was two tribes of the beings that would become humans that gave me my name over time. I asked them to call me what they would. I did not care what they called me, as long as we got along well. Some who lived in forests called me Silvan. Others who lived in deserts called me Farrow. I put the names together for ease.

I taught my desert tribe friends agriculture. I taught my forest tribe friends to build dwellings. They interacted and learned further from each other. At a few points they went to war. I talked them out of that as soon as I could. Some of the wars, I learned, were in response to misconceptions of my teachings. They wanted to revere me.

I laughed at them, told them I would rather they merely call me friend. And that together we would create a better world. They need not fear me, either. The consequences of their own negative actions would do far more to harm them than I ever would. And out of love, I would relent from most direct actions- especially those actions which might be harmful in any way.

I merely wish to exist in this world, even though I am not a natural being of this world. Is that so difficult to understand?

Every time someone asks me to help them, I give minor bits of advice and suggest they help themselves instead. Take small actions, indirect ones that benefit a larger goal. Have faith, be brave and patient. It is usually good advice. I have done more on occasion, but I always carefully consider my actions and observe time via my abilities to judge all possible consequences. History is largely immutable in this universe, so that is easy enough to accomplish. In most cases. Puck, Shyka, and other beings from my progenitor races have aided me at times.

Over time, the tribes I advised grew to great power. With my help, they learned to hunt better, build better, raise crops better. And with the whims of fortune, they rose to ability that surprised even me. I was startled by that, at first, and further disturbed when they started worshipping me because of my gifts to them. I tried to explain I had not been seeking such worship, and I wasn't sure if I even wanted it. They gave it to me nonetheless, until history and my requests changed their minds. Other tribes shunned me. Some even gave me scorn and worse reactions. I eventually told them all their reactions did not matter to me long term. I exist, and I would continue to exist. I would continue to help them too, whether they liked it or not. That was how I got pleasure, my purpose. I preferred friendship, not worship, and definitely not war.

I am sterile, you see. Infertile. Like many children of different species, I can not produce children myself. I am generally celibate- by choice. I have lain with others physically, and I do feel benefit from it, but I generally prefer other ways to touch other beings' lives. Physical touch is not always pleasant for the recipient. Nor for the giver. Pleasure from helping one another is easier to accept and understand.

That is the keystone of my teachings. Help each other, cooperate with each other, love each other. Treat each other how you wish to be treated. Forgive trespasses, exchange knowledge, try not to harm each other beyond necessity. Achieve balance and peace. All these things are things I sponsor.

You may follow my teachings if you like. Honor me as an adviser and a friend. But please, do not worship me. Do not use me as an excuse to justify your harmful actions to others. I politely request that. I cannot speak for other gods, but I hope they would give you similar advice.

Beings killing each other, limiting each other, harming each other when unnecessary... these things I do not wish to see happen in this world. If they must be done, yes, but... I would rather see the world survive than be destroyed. Or I would rather the beings of this world enjoy themselves while they can. I have already seen many good and bad events- I have traveled the breadth of history of your planet, past and future. I wish to see more good events happen. Do I know exactly how such events will happen in your future? No, only a few important details. And I can't make everything happen. I can do many things, but I am not an all-powerful god. Nor do I know any other god who is.

Nearly every person of great ability in history has benefitted from my influence. I have a network that helps people- it has many names. The Friendship is the one most often used for it. The Illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, and other names have also been used. In ancient times, some in my network wanted to sponsor the idea that nothing should be true and that everything should be permitted. Each person should find their own course in life. Others said there must be order, purpose, let the father of understanding guide them. I said "fine" to both, but there must be limits- do not compromise each other, do not harm the innocent, and work in the shadows when you can. Also, who is this father of understanding? Me? No, not always. Let it be the wisest person you know, and if that is yourself, very well.

Has my network helped great empires in this world rise to power and fall from it? Yes. This was true of Ancient Roman, African, American, and Asian empires. It was true of the great powers behind the more recent world wars, and similar powerful tribes in many eras you could name. We helped establish the Native American tribes on one side of your world, and the powers on the other side that challenged them with colonialism centuries later. We brought them together. We did all we could to prevent genocide during their interaction. Believe me or not, what I say to you is true. I still regret we were unable to prevent everything bad that happened to those tribes- the same is true regarding slavery, the Holocaust, and other similar evils humanity has enacted. I do not sponsor these things, and those in my network who have... they have been censored and toppled from power appropriately though an ongoing process that continues today. I hope you will let me leave it at that. I cannot justify every action I have taken to ensure this process- I want to, but the definition of justice is not always up to me alone. I have done what I have done to bring your planet to enlightenment. That is my purpose. And I wish to accomplish it, however long it takes.

My Friends in good standing have accepted my teachings and, today, by the grace of greater powers and our own design, we still exist and are of influence in this world. My parents' worlds also. Sometimes I take others to visit those worlds. Are they enlightened per my definition? Well, no, but they are closer than your world. Since we are not going to visit there any time soon, let us leave it at that please.

Do I have wisdom for you? Yes. Enjoy yourself without hurting others. Life is too short to do anything else, even an eternal life such as mine.

Is that not enough for you? Well, then, continue with your life. In time, perhaps you will learn more wisdom. It is never too late for that.

***

End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The One with Monica's Cousin Monica's cousin is horny. Rachel meets Mrs. Bing.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dad’s X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 1 Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger & Helen Mirrenin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Lucky Charm I never knew my morning crush would turn into my dream man.in Mature
The One with Rachel's Sex Dreams Rachel dreams about having sex with the guys, with everyone.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Office Hours The Ladies In The Front Row Sat With Their Knees Apart.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories