All Comments on 'The Wishing Device'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it but a follow-up could flesh out the characters beyond cardboard cut-out juvenile stereotypes.

Sequel could also delve into what happened to the Kollar device; it would be interesting if Carly now had possession of it and knowledge of its power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The border between a fun fantasy and something which is just silly, is very personal. I love mind control device stories, and this had all the right elements, but I’m afraid that for me this was well into the ‘too silly to be enjoyable’ category.

JaxmiJaxmiover 1 year ago

I loved this one, if I had any complaints it's that there wasn't more Molly shenanigans. I could read an entire book about her. The part where the protagonist gave her a bigger ass and made her twerk while she was oblivious made me hard as a rock.

zena99zena9910 months ago

Truly wonderful. Well written and very enjoyable. This deserves many more installments.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish I were a desk slave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...