The Witch

Story Info
Do you dare to enter the Cursed woods and meet the witch?
1.4k words
3.65
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivaylo
Ivaylo
1 Followers

'Whatever you do, son, never cross the river at this spot and never go left into the woods!' Patrick remembered his father's words while he was staring into the darkness between the tall trees from the other side of the river. The cursed woods! Place full with the most delicious forest fruits and countless wild animals. 'It's not safe there, son! No matter how bad the situation is and how hungry you are -- you, your wife and, your kids -- never be tempted to go hunting into these woods or you will be cursed and lost forever. And then, my son, your family will die from hunger and sorrow.' The words sounded in his mind. He chose to ignore them. He took off the bow from his shoulder and put an arrow in it without pulling the bowstring but ready to shoot. His foot stepped into the cold water of the river.

'Don't!' Ghostly whisper echoed and he saw his father's face wrapped in fog so close to him that he could feel his cold breath.

Patrick turned sharply and said with loud voice:

'We are hungry, dad! We haven't eaten from...'

There was no one next to him. He continued to speak quietly.

'We haven't eaten from five days and with this cold weather continuing so long... I have no choice, dad. We have only three chickens left and a goat. No grain, no dried fruits, nothing...' Patrick crossed the river and stepped on the other side. 'I made a promise, dad. To my little boy and girl, that we will have a nice dinner as a family near the fireplace with a delicious rabbit meat.'

He pulled a little the bowstring.

'And I will keep my promise at all cost!'

Patrick entered the darkness of the cursed woods. Every step, he was making, was taking him deeper. When his eyes got used to the faint light, he found out that the place was actually beautiful. It was not scary at all! The trees were tall and were not allowing the sun light to penetrate but despite this everything was green and flourishing. He found a little trail and decided to follow it. It was making a left turn a few steps away and when he reached this point he saw a rabbit standing in the middle of the trail. He felt himself lucky! To find so fast what he was looking. And it was a nice big rabbit with enough meat to feed his whole family. Patrick puled the bowstring, aimed, and shot. The arrow struck in the ground and missed the animal. The rabbit jumped, looked at him for a brief moment, then run away in the woods.

'Damn!' Patrick swore. He went to the arrow and grabbed it to pull it out of the ground.

'Over here... Hunter... Here...' Whispers spread between the trees sounding like a rustling leaves.

Patrick looked around.

'Over here hunter... Come... Don't be ashamed...'

Patrick turned sharply. He stared between the trees. Blinked a few times and his eyes began to focus thus making clearer the image of a wooden house hidden in a small meadow.

The witch's house? He asked himself and immediately laughed at himself. This was stupid! The house was not big and probably was some kind of a hunting bungalow. He looked more carefully. There was no sign of presence there except the rabbit that was standing on the narrow porch.

'You! I will not miss you twice, dear fellow.' Patrick said and put the arrow back behind the bowstring. 'I just have to move a little closer but carefully not to scare it. Oh, my boy and girl will like you so much!'

But the arrow missed its target again. Instead it hit the wooden wall of the bungalow.

'Not again, no!'

In this moment the door of the bungalow opened and a beautiful young woman stood at the doorstep. Patrick froze! He could not move nor say something. He was only looking at the woman and feeling like he was about to sink into the ground.

'Can I help you?' The woman asked.

'I... I...' He cleared his throat. 'I am very sorry, madam. I was just...'

'Trying to kill the poor animal?'

'No! Yes... Well I did not know someone lives in this house. My apologies, madam, it won't happen again. I will...' He did not finish, just turned, and wanted to leave.

'I believe this is yours, hunter...' The ghostly whisper came from behind his back.

Patrick turned again. She was in front of him holding his arrow in hand. How could she pass the distance in such short time, he wondered? She smiled. Her blue eyes looked like they were made of frozen water and she was looking right at him. Patrick had never seen such a beauty! He took the arrow, that she was giving him, and opened his mouth to say something but words did not come out. The woman turned and walked to the bungalow.

'Come with me..., hunter...' He heard the whisper right in his left ear. He almost felt a cold breath along with the words. His legs started to walk and appeared himself on the porch. The door was opened so Patrick entered the bungalow. Inside the space was small and there were not many things. He saw a table with four chairs in the middle, a big dresser, a modest bed, and a fireplace. In front of the fireplace was a large furry rug and there she was on it. Completely naked she was lying to one side and again smiling at him with her blue frozen eyes.

'Come closer... Don't be ashamed, hunter...' The ghostly voice whispered right in his left ear.

Patrick passed around the table and stood in front of the rug.

'Leave your bow and arrows, hunter.' She spoke at last with a melodic voice.

He took off the bow and arrows.

'Now took off your clothes.'

No, not the clothes, he thought, but his hands started to undress him like they were put under some kind of a spell. In a moment he was naked too, standing in front of the woman, looking at her, and feeling how his own penis was getting hard. She laughed. Thousands of bell rang in his head. She got up, wrapped fingers around his erected penis, and started to cover his body with kisses. He was never being touched or kissed like this before! Millions of sensations mixed in his body and head. He was unable to hear or see. He was only feeling how she was running her lips and tongue on his skin while moving his penis with hand.

Suddenly her lips stopped at his and she kissed him for one very long moment. Then she moved to his left ear and whispered with same ghostly voice he was hearing all the time:

'Your soul is now mine, hunter!' The words echoed in his mind. The land spun under his feet and he fell on the furry rug. The woman jumped on top of him. 'Now I will take your body as well!' She said and laughed with a sharp and scary voice. His penis sunk into her while her nails marked his chest. Patrick opened mouth but there was no sound coming from it. His eyes were wide open and fixed on her perfectly shaped breasts. She laughed again with the same scary laugh. Cold shiver ran through his body and he closed eyes. She took everything! His soul, body, and juice of life, everything she could squeeze from him.

When Patrick opened his eyes, he discovered, that he was chained in the corner of the small bungalow. He was still naked. Nothing else was different in the room. The fire was cracking and warming the place. Couple of candles were throwing dimmed light. He looked around.

'You are awake, hunter.' The voice, he heard, was scraping and frightening.

'Where am I?' He mumbled.

'In the woods. In my home.'

'Who are you?' He asked and tried to focus his look.

'I am the one who owns you now...' She said.

He eyes were able to see clearer now and he saw an old woman with black eyes and long white hair. Her face was dry with deep wrinkles. Her body was tiny and bended. She stood up from one of the four wooden chairs. Her hands were slim with tiny fingers and long sharp nails.

'You will stay here... forever..., hunter!'

'But... My family...?'

She turned her face towards him. It was no longer a human face but a demonic one. Her eyes turned red and glowing. She spoke with roaring voice:

'You should've listen to your father..., hunter!' Her laugh echoed in the woods.

Ivaylo
Ivaylo
1 Followers