All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 14'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TrixieFirecracker69TrixieFirecracker69almost 12 years ago
Sizzlin' HOT

Chapter!!! And Remi is a riot, as always. Keep up the good work. Dying to read next installment of Dark Prince.

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago
I like HOT spice !!!!!!!!

You are right different people have different taste about different things in life and we have no right to impose our choices on others and about the way you write you stories so creatively and sensually i like you,re every story more than any other writer,s on this sci fi section ,even the male submissive ones which i otherwise don,t like ,coz i personally like dominant males .........but i really would have liked some hot action between Anniel and Ashriel too, alluna and zak left me hyperventilating though LOL, but this is my best story among all other you have wrote, though i like BDSM romance but i too think that it should be under fidelity and show the love and devotion of two people for each other without group sex or other pornographic stuff etc ...........And honestly you are a very creative and artful writer of erotica ,you know how to add spice in erotica without making it appear like a porn as most writers often do ,no offence to others . would be waiting for the next chapter :)

Irish_LassIrish_Lassalmost 12 years ago
It's Fantastic! As Always.

All I can say is that I am happy Alluna seems to be gaining more as an individual. THe sex is always spicey, but she seems like more then just his sex slave now!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
(sobsssss)

Can't believe I'm not the first to comment T_T

Another god/great ch. luvy. Thanks sugabun. What's bothering me is that this is not the first time Zak and the gang have been blame for taking Luna. Why don't they just say that they saved Luna from death (wait they just did) and saved her from the kidnapper, her supposely call "Mama". I wonder if Luna's real mom is not death but is one of the dolls....hmmmm???? Almost dying of the exciment of all the plots and scheamss here not to mention the sex between Zak and Luna. Reading your Angel stories is like being treat for a 5 stars free meals at the world best restaurang.

Like the turn that Ash is inton Annie, well play/written luvy. You know .... as soon as I find my hiddden piggybank I will buy your Angels books but meanwhile plzzzzz mercy one keep 'em comming. Btw still haven't went cold turkey yet.....ya kinda save me, thanks. Now I await for the next ch. of Angel and Dev. or next ch of Zak and Luna (puppy dog eye) plzzzzz mercy one keep 'em comming

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Fucking HOT!

'Nuff said. 5.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
On vacation...

As I write this, lol, I'm sitting poolside at a house some friends and I rented for the week in Orlando, FL. I used to nanage a band some years ago, and we're having a long overdue reunion. I've been editing part 4 of Dark Prince and will try to have it up by Sunday, but as far as Witch and Dragon goes, my writing for this story will slow down a bit because the part with Anniel and Ashriel is part of the next book after this one so I need to start writing the outline of what ahppens from this point on until Witch and Dragon ends. Plus, I need to make notes on the new world I will be presenting to you in the following chapters. Writing sci-fi isn't as simple as it might seem to others-at least not for me. I have notes and descriptions on the planets, atmosphere, inhabitants, flora, fauna, their beliefs, notes on the subplots running through the story that eventually tie into everything that's going on, etc, etc. So, please bear with me in this. I don't like doing things sloppy or without direction. I'm very organized...or at least I try to be. Thanks once more for all the support. Until vote number 49 I had a 4.97 which was amazing for me. I couldn't believe it, so thank you for that. I will continue to strive to merit such outstanding and well apreciated support from all of you.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Huh!! (gasp) O_O

Vacation!! oh, well...have a good time then. I just cameback from Turkie meself great vacation but now...(seeing myself going into cold turkey looks around for some broadchest angel for comfort)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
This fantasypic. kinda remind me of Zak

http://www.annestokes.com/fantasy/power_chord.htm

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@sweetrapunzel

very cool pic! Thanks for sharing :)

I'm getting to the end of chapter 15 already but I need to proof read because my brain was on imagination overload, which causes my fingers to get dyslexic. Errors galore result. I'm really excited with this chapter (seriously... REALLY excited), not only does the plot thicken, but the sensuality between the main characters notches up to scorching levels. I already had to jump my boyfriends bones three times today. First time as a fathersday present ( he's a good stepdad to my autistic son), the second time to try out a tricky position Zak and Alluna were getting into (I always use him as my test subject) and the third time because after writing the scene, I was so worked up I needed to blow off some steam and he was there just grinning :D, ready to sacrifice himself again. Poor guy, lmao. Anyway, back to finishing that chapter to upload tonight. Hopefully AOR will be up tomorrow. I submitted the first two parts Wedensday and Thursday. Hope you all like it. LH

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
I see there are some benefit

writing the love scenes then. It got you two to burn some calories (little giggles) it also keep you in the good mood etc. Ah, thanks luv for upload more chapter/s.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn284 months ago

WOW! This story is soooo Hot!!!! Absolutely loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous