All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 15'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago
What the fuck !!!!!!

i was so excited to see the next chapter of this series and as i was reading it i was indeed very happy to see the blooming love and passion between alluna and zak but at scene where alluna thinks of remien having sex with her along with zak and zak proposing a gang bang of all male alpha angels with alluna or something like that ,was like a bucket of cold water poured upon me ,it left a bitter taste in my mind ,why are you doing this levana ,please i request you to let the love and passion between characters limited to thier mates and don,t create a scenario of group sex between them ,because then it won,t look like a erotica it would be a complete porno item that you want to show ,to gain highest scoring for your stories ,i beleive that lust without love is sin ,and love along with lust can only be shared with one person at a time ...............so if you want this one of your fan to continue loving your stories then please stop this type act in your stories ..........other than that ,the decision and thinking is your,s continue as you like if you don,t agree with my thoughts ...........

TrixieFirecracker69TrixieFirecracker69almost 12 years ago
MY OPINION

I disagree with with the first comment and I truly hope LH doesn't let a comment like this staunch her creative flow. I totally get that the Angels have a bond that trascends friendship. They feel love for each other. Its evident in Dark Prince when Rowie tells Angel about the time she and Anniel both took turns kissing Devon when Lillique kicked his ass in another one of her hissy fits. It's also evident when Remi stoops to joining in a threesome with Devon and Angel in his hysteria to find out where Rowie is and on top of that, he feels guilty, but still feels that Angel stole a little piece of his heart. Zak says he loves Remi. In each of their stories, that ongoing profession of love echoes constantly. I forget which story its in, but one of them says that to them sex is just a deeper expression of love. Plus everybody's gotta realize their emotions are felt as one. If one of them is hurting, they all feel it. If one of them falls in love, they all feel it. If one of them is aroused... well you get the idea. I know I do. I have all three of Levana's books in my kindle and I've read them enough times to understand what she's trying to relay. As for the definiton of sin, that is subjective to each person as an individual. In some countries it is a sin for a woman to allow her face to be seen. In other's it is a sin to eat cow meat. My defintion of sin is the following: anything that causes harm to yourself or another is a sin: drug addiction, adultery (which is SNEAKING behind your mates back), calling someone derogatory names, lying, even driving too fast (you could hurt someone and you know its not safe to drive too fast). Sorry for the rant, but, as Levana's self-professed biggest fan, I just had to say something when I read himalyandews comment.

beca8185beca8185almost 12 years ago
more please

oh no please let zac get to her quick and have her ok

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Eh?

There is so much going on here and loose end that haven't been clear up yet. I hope things will reveal them self soon. Also when will Lucy and Dava show up and "set

things straight " ? Seem like the plot is thickening or start to reveal them self eh?

All the emotions , sex and the dramas that is going on is having me edged on my seat.

Yeah Remi got them all into trouble again with the LX and also it bugg me again that there is no explaination from Remi why he blocked their tele.communication that day , 300+ yrs ago, when they all got frozen in time? And at this meeting I hope once and for all that they all explain that they did'nt kidnapp Luna. And that they didn't start the war.

Luna is turning into a "slut"? wanting to have Remi cock in her cunt too? it blindsighted me there about her fantasy. Never seen that one comming since Zak is so posessive of her I thought it will be some kind of orgy like the one Dava and Lucy had.

Annie jumped Ash's "bone"? And she had a crush on Nat? Wow!

Any how why isn't anyone by her side yet? as soon as she realize that he is not Zak shouldn't she be scrreaming her brain of to all of them for help? and who is this dark prince ? where did he come from? I though he was one of her people not a dark prince.

And not to mention Angel is going to give birth soon, not at this place I hope.

Still hoping that Luke is some how alive and turn his life around and stop the hating and feeling jealous toward his brother. It kind have me baffing at how easy Seth killed him. I mean Luke is powerful as his brother right? He should be able to heal real fast etc. But I not mad or any thing that he is death. Just surprise that's all.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Wow!! Remi's story is up !!

And oh Luna is knocked up by Zak too. I'm heading to read about Remi now.

Btw guess what I have in my hands now? ..... Yay! a bigfatpiggybank....amazon here I come lol

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago
About what you said !

In our life we feel love for different relations that are connected to us and there are unique ways of expressing such with every particular relation ,love which we have for are siblings , parents and friends is defined by compassion ,affection and care but what the difference between this love for our family , friends and a lover we share is that in former relations its pure affectionate love and no sexual feelings are involved but what love we share with someone special involves sexual feeling plus love. so if one of our friend or family person feels depressed or broken hearted, we give them support of positivity and warmth of affectionate love rather than offering a sexual fun to lighten thier moods. I don,t know the definition of love in your dictionary but for me ,love has diverse forms and these forms have thier own beauty and magic in every relation ,not every loving relation needs a sexual feel in it , and what levana wants to write its her decision , i just presented my wish about the way she is creating the loving relationship between different characters of her stories .In west thier is said to be open marriages in which couples have relationships with other people outside their marriage ,swingers and others stuff too. but which sane true love would allow his beloved to bed other person apart from him/her ,if so then it wouldn,t be called a true love in my definition , their is no end of sexual satisfaction if seen practically ,but the true bliss of sex comes only when we share it with someone we love and admire ,and here i,m not talking about friendly or affectionate love ,but love of someone special in our life ,which involves passion ,lust and pure love .........

And yes what you said about bieng sin is true means hurting someones in emotional or physical way ,and practically everybody hurts at some point of thier life when they ,couldn,t find satisfaction from all the sexual debauchery ,they did to find true bliss because the true love was missing there.........and do you think that killing a animal doen,t hurt it , even that is also a form of sin , so it happens that killing a cow or any other animal is indeed a sin .............and what you said about women hiding thier face behind a veil is a tali bani condition that i cannot rectify.

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 12 years ago

I don,t have any personal grudge for your writing though,i really like your way of writting as i have told before ,the artistic way you design your plots and weave moods and expression of your characters ,i love it very much ,but its just my concept of love that contradicted the way you pictured it in your story ,i not forcing you to change your storyline or plot of story ,if your other readers or fans enjoy your way of writting romance in your story ,than write as you like ,coz its your creativity and your hardwork ,so modify it as you feel comfortable with......

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
So much controversy!!!

My stories sometimes write themselves. When I try to write to please others, I get writers block and my brain just freezes up. I have the basic idea in my head and start to write but most times its as if the characters take on a life of their own. About Zak and Alluna's sexual encounter, Alluna was just having a naughty fantasy and Zak, maybe he got a little jeaous, but in the end it was just a fantasy. He understood that and in no way felt threatened by her fantasizing about being taken by him and his alpha angle brother. This story won't have them sharing anyone like in Angel Of Retribution and Fallen Angel, but the next upcoming book, at the very end has a few shocking surprises, and the book after that, anyone not wanting to see them all together should not read beyond this story (though I just might change it if its such a big deal. Or at least I'll try. If nothing els is posted then that means I got writers block and the story just isn't flowing in my mind again.) This particular fantasy universe is about LOVE WITH NO BOUNDARIES. Its not exactly the universe we live in, but a parrallel one. LOL, btw, I'm vegan, but in one of the planets in my imaginary universe, plants are sentient beings too. EVeryone is entitled to give their opinion, and I hold himalayandew no ill will because she stated her feelings in an honest and clean candor without insulting, and I respect her for that.

@sweetrapunzel: LMAO, girl you are behind with Lucien. That boy is alive, but the demons have enslaved him. He's being tortured and abused just like his daddy, but (spoiler alert) when the Alpha angels find out, they are going to go into hell itself to drag him out and save him. don't let appearances decieve you with Lucien. He is the one who stole Allluna, but there is a big reason for that. I don't want to say more to not ruin the story for anyone. Also, Anniel doesn't have a crush on Natanael (???what gave you that idea???) She tends to shy away from Seraphs because their beauty overwhelms her. She lost her heart to one and got burned, so she just doesn't want to expose herself to that kind of hurt again. Seriously, if you saw this perfect beautiful man with wings like an angel, wouldn't you be awed by him too? I know I would!!! Thats why she keeps her distance from Natanael (who by the way is a big flirt. He's new, so little by little you'll see his personality show more. He's going to be another nutjob like Remi, crazy and funny, but a sweetheart).

KyriaeKyriaealmost 12 years ago
@sweetrapunzel

idk if im right but i think the reason remi blocked them out 300+ yrs ago. was because of rowie when he thought she had died and he was suffering the loss of his mate. dont faget that they share each others mind and he jus wanted them to be spared that feeling.

levana sweetie (on my knees)

please write a little faster and i need more of remien's story. that boy has my heart and panties in a twist

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Remi (LOL)

Remi blocked them out in the begining because he couldn't help his wayward thoughts of Rowie, plus he was a newbie and a reluctant one at hat. His mom MADE huim join the Alpha Angel force, for his own good. Afterwards, yeah, his pain over losing Row had him devasted. He didn't know how to deal with the pain of loss and didn't want anyone prying their nose in his private hell, nor pitying him. He's just a bad-boy, but with a golden heart. (I wuvs wemie). Uploaded new AOR chapter at 2 am 6-21-12, so I guess Monday or Tuesday-who knows. Tomorrow I'll get to work on chapter 16 of this story and try to get it posted sunday night. LH

by the way, thanks for all the comments. They're more fun than just watching score go up and down. Kyriae especially made me laugh. I enjoy that someone is smitten with my beautiful, sexy, naughty Remi.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
LevanaHyll & Kyriae

Kyriae & LevanaHyll :

Also thanks for clearing up about Remi's blocking 300+ yrs ago. Bugger!! how did I missed it ? = = "

LevanaHyll (giggles) I know luvey LOL my travels is killing me and my work is piling up so I ending up reading the chapters 2-3 days after you post them and so I am behind LOL, but in my mind I know you can't let Luke die. Well, in this story you keep surprising me on almost every of the pages, it's a good surprise though. Like this one "....don't let appearances decieve you with Lucien. He is the one who stole Allluna, but there is a big reason for that..." it just keep me scrathing my head about how did you came up with all the drama and mysteries. Btw, that boy is sooo love starv I hope his mate will soon show up and knee him senless soon (imagine Luke cupping hias precious family jewel while a beauty is standing there kinda enjoy his suffering huhu)

No no no I meant Annie had a "crushed" on Nat long time ago or she got angel struck I guess. well if I meet them I might jump those Seraphs bone err feathers or body or what ever (grin) I know right now she is kinda into Ash, right?, even if she haven't admit it to herself yet. Or at least he has perk her interrrest. Another Ash kinda remind me of Seth a lil'bit "stiff and propper". That Seraph need to let go a little ^_^

Some time my comments might be a lil' bit raw, using the word cunt, slut and cock, coz reading this erotic stories some times effect my use of the language. And I have this feeling that you can take some straing forward comment as long as is not an insult to your stories or how you write or personal attact or being too rude you will put stop to it. This is the main reason why I feel it's ok to leave a comments in your stories short or long. But I am not offend or distgust about the sex part in any erotic stories in LIT we all have preference about the sexuality, if you like the story but not the sex part you just skip the sex part. But I read it coz some time it give you a deeper look into the charactor "mind" and it kinda add more color into the story.

Any how in my humble opinion as I said before write as you want, and as the story and the people and non human unfold them self, some time the story and the "people" in it have the life of their own and kinda write themself. But I am glad to hear that you are flexible to make some change this is how it make a great writer is. So honey bring it on!! LOL

I really enjoy reading this story coz it's like a "action movie" , it's exciting, sexy, have knots/mysteries to keep your brain alert, things are happenning with Zak and Luna and the others in the gang, hot sex, curbballs and and all the surprises ^_____^ I guess this story is the longest of them all so far righ? any how I just bought all of your stories that's on sale right now.

AsymbiiAsymbiialmost 12 years ago
loved it

I read all of the chapters that you had posted. But I would like to know one thing though...where is the rest of this story?

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Pending

chapter 16 is still pending approval. I think it's going in sci fi after all. Chapter 17 is almost finished so I might upload tonight. Thanks for being so patient.

AsymbiiAsymbiialmost 12 years ago
Forgot Something

I went back to check to see if I had voted and realized that I didn't. So is some of the chapters don't have a score from me...I'm sorry. But you did a 5 star score to all of them in my book. Way to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous