The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 04

Story Info
Melissa & Nevada are initiated. Sarah & Layla have a date.
11.5k words
4.66
3.7k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story includes elements of the following: anal sex, BDSM play, group sex, lesbian sex, mind control, and nonconsent/reluctant sex. This story does not present BDSM in a realistic manner - it's fantasy folks. I want to thank my wife for editing, her guidance, insight, and suggestions. I also want to thank my friend, Ann, for her support of this project.

"I can't believe we're doing this..." Melissa said as she turned off the car. She looked over at Nevada, who was staring at the concrete pillar of the parking garage.

"I can't believe a lot of things, but I have to believe in my own two eyes - and other parts of my body - as well recognize when I've been given an opportunity," Nevada responded.

"We haven't talked about what happened..."

"What's there to talk about? He fucked us both hard and we liked it," Nevada said. "One minute we're both scared out of our minds, looking at a literal demon standing right in front of us, and the next we're both worshiping his cock like we're in some bad porno."

"You make it sound as if it wasn't a conscious decision. I didn't faint like you. I already knew it would come to this so I just... let go, I guess?"

"I woke up to see you bouncing on his cock and shuddering in ecstasy. It was so sexy seeing you being used like that and loving every moment of it." Nevada looked over at Melissa. "I felt jealous that I couldn't make you feel that way, but also jealous because I wanted to be the one getting fucked."

"Who thought I'd be a lesbian devil worshiper at twenty-eight? Maybe my mother was right about playing D&D when I was a teenager..." Melissa leaned back and rubbed her eyes.

"HA! My parents didn't want me to watch horror movies, but I watched them anyway. Fuck load of good it did me. I fainted the first time I see a real monster and then ended up having sex with it." Nevada sighed. "What I fear is the expectation he has that we will have sex with the other women in his harem. I don't want any of this to come between us." Nevada reached over and grabbed Melissa's hand.

"I refuse to let this come between us. You're the first person in a long time that's made me legitimately happy." Melissa kissed Nevada's hand.

"Is it time?"

"No - we have a few more minutes until we turn over our freedom for two BMWs and the promise of cash on a later date."

"It'll take that long to walk to the elevator," Nevada said.

"Maybe," Melissa said. "Was it good sex? I mean with Caliban?

"The best I've ever had with a man," Nevada admitted.

"Me too. So we're really doing this for BMWs and amazing sex."

Nevada turned to Melissa and smiled. "You're right... but none of that can replace you. I-I know this is fast but, I really am falling in love with you."

"You used the 'L' word!" Melissa said laughing. "I thought I'd break first and use the 'L' word!"

"Is that bad?"

"No - No, not at all. I feel the same way about you, it's just that, every single time I've been in a relationship, I was the first to say it. It would take a few days, sometimes as much as a week, for him to say it back. I thought there was something wrong with me - I felt so inadequate while I waited just to hear that word."

"Never? Not once did someone say it to you first?" Nevada looked at Melissa in shock. "Guys almost always said it first to me..."

"I don't have your huge, gravity-defying boobs and legs that stretch on for miles. That might be why guys said it to you but never to me."

"I don't believe that. You have an angelic face. You're warm, funny, sweet - I really do love you... You are going to say it back at some point, aren't you?"

Melissa smiled. "Yes! I definitely will. Just let me have this small victory a little while longer." She reached over and kissed Nevada, then looked into her eyes. Nevada glanced over at the clock on the dashboard and back at her. "Please don't tell me it's time," she said to Nevada.

"As much as I'd like to stay here with you just a little while longer... it's time babe."

"Shit. She said it."

"That's okay. You get to be the responsible one next time," Nevada said as she got out of the car.

Melissa shut the car door behind her. "Fine - but not if it's involving food. I don't know if you've noticed, but food is a weakness of mine. And booze, come to think of it."

"Well, at least I know you don't do drugs. One bong hit and you were done," Nevada said with a smile.

"Wait - when did I smoke a bong with you?" she asked with a bewildered look.

"You don't remember? HA - you really can't handle weed."

"Shut up," Melissa said as she pressed the elevator button. "I didn't hang with the cool kids in high school."

"Well, you're hanging with one of the cool kids now, babe, so you better get used to handling a little weed."

"I thought you didn't do drugs," Caliban said from behind them. Melissa and Nevada glanced at each other in horror.

"Uh, I said I wasn't addicted to any drugs," Nevada said without turning around. "Weed is, you know, just weed. ... Uh, this is awkward, Sir - do I call you sir? Or do we wait until, you know?"

"Relax," he said as he placed one hand on each of their shoulders. "I walked up just after you did. I didn't hear your whole conversation. I get that you two have a special relationship and I don't want to interfere with that."

"Thank you, Sir," Melissa said as she turned around.

"No need to thank me. I find relationships between my pets entertaining and cute. Are demons allowed to use the word cute? Anyway, I only ask that you smoke your weed out on the balcony and invite me once in a while."

"You know, for someone who owns a harem of sex slaves, you're not exactly what I envisioned," Nevada said as the elevator dinged.

"Oh, I used to be a lot worse," he said as he followed them into the elevator. "I admit that I still have the capacity to do horrible things. Strangely enough..." The elevator doors closed. "... I find that my pets love that about me."

"A little danger never hurt anybody," Nevada said with a smile.

"Until it did," Melissa added.

"I have the feeling that the two of you will make a most amusing addition to our growing family," Caliban said with a chuckle.

"Whatever happened to that blond girl, Sarah?" Melissa asked.

"She'll be joining us soon. Because she's a close friend of Layla's, I wanted to make sure she was doing it of her own volition."

"Why do I suspect that Layla's your favorite?" Nevada crossed her arms.

"Well, that's because she was the one to summon me from hell. Also, because she failed to follow the directions for summoning me exactly, she didn't have the chance to bargain or back out. She's mine for the rest of her life, and she never really had a say in the matter. The least I can do is make sure she's happy - or as happy as she can be given her situation."

"So, if we get on her good side, we'll be on your good side?" Melissa asked.

"I wouldn't assume that if I were you." Caliban's smooth, amused voice crept up Melissa's spine and caused her hair to stand on end. Melissa and Nevada exchanged glances as the elevator door opened.

All the lights were off; only candles and the city lights that streamed through the balcony doors lit the space. The living room had been lined from edge to edge with a black plastic sheet. The leather sofa and loveseat were moved off to the side, leaving only the oversized leather chair that Caliban used as his throne.

In the center of the room, Layla knelt in front of Lilith, her face buried in Lilith's sex. Layla had thin chains running from her leather wrist cuffs, through her nipple rings, down through her labia rings, and to her leather ankle cuffs. Another thin chain ran from the back of her collar, down to a plug firmly embedded in her ass, and up to her hood piercing. Each of these chains were just a little shorter than they actually needed to be, causing her to gently tug on her piercings with every movement.

Lilith was wearing a crotchless full-body fishnet stocking, fingerless PVC gloves that went past her elbow, and high-heeled PVC boots that went past her knees. She held a cat-o-nine tails in one hand, gently flogging Layla's back while holding a handful of her hair with the other.

"Hello Sir," Lilith said. "I'm sorry that we began a little early. Layla was feeling submissive and I was feeling a little sadistic, so we decided to scratch each other's itches while we waited."

"As long as you remember whose pet you're playing with, Lilith, I don't mind," he said.

"They look overdressed," Lilith said as she looked Nevada and Melissa over. Nevada was dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt, while Melissa dressed in a pair of yoga pants and a baggy sweatshirt.

"Uh, Melissa doesn't own anything particularly sexy and my outfits are all at the strip club," Nevada explained. "Seeing as I was fired yesterday for my absence, I'm betting the other strippers have already divvied up my things... They're like vultures."

"That's okay. I'll buy you both new wardrobes that are to my taste," Caliban said. He handed them each an envelope. "I think you'll find the paperwork satisfactory; the BMWs are made out in your names. It took some doing, due to a mix-up at the DMV, but I think it's all cleared up."

Melissa glanced at Nevada and they both opened their respective envelopes.

Layla pulled herself away from Lilith, licked her lips, and wiped her face. "Master, I just wanted to thank you for what you're doing for Alex. I think she didn't realize how much she wanted her bottom surgery until she was faced with the fact that she couldn't afford it. She's very excited about it, and I'm happy for her."

Melissa looked up from her paperwork. "Bottom surgery?" she asked.

"Alexandra is transitioning," Caliban said as he walked towards his favorite chair. "She was born 'Alexander'."

Melissa felt uneasy. "You're not going to have a tranny as one of your sex slaves, are you?"

Caliban cleared his throat and sat down, "I prefer the term 'pet'. No, Alex doesn't want to be one of my pets. However, should I want to include a transgender person as one of my pets, that's up to me. You should get used to the idea."

Melissa frowned and looked down. "I'm sorry, Sir, it's just that, they're not really women."

"We're going to have to work on that bigotry of yours, Melissa. Right now, we have more pressing matters," Caliban growled.

"Yes, Sir," Melissa mumbled.

"Sir?" Nevada said as she stuffed her paperwork back into its envelope. "Uh, please don't be hard on Melissa. She was raised..."

"She's a grown woman, Nevada," he interrupted. "She doesn't need you to apologize for her."

"Yes, Sir," she responded.

"Strip," he commanded.

Nevada raised an eyebrow. "Strip-club strip?"

Caliban shook his head and realized his mistake. "I mean disrobe."

Nevada sighed then peeled off her tee-shirt, kicked off her shoes, and pulled off her jeans. Melissa quickly did the same, revealing that neither of them had worn panties or bras.

"They came to get down to business. Mama likes," Lilith said.

"Did you prepare the epilation paste?" Caliban asked Lilith.

"Yes, Sir. This isn't my first time doing this... Ladies? Follow me into the bathroom."

"Ooh, I want to watch!" Layla tried to stand up and then realized that the chains wouldn't allow it.

Caliban smiled at her dilemma as Nevada and Melissa walked on. "I'd like to remind you, pet, that you designed that chain harness yourself. I recommend crawling."

She reached down and unhooked the chains from her ankle cuffs. "I did design it, Sir! I knew what I was doing." She gave Caliban a sardonic smile and continued to walk into the bathroom. Caliban frowned and followed her in.

"So, what are we doing in the bathroom?" Nevada asked.

"Ever have a waxing?" Layla said.

"N-no," Melissa said.

"We know babe." Nevada looked down at Melissa's bush. "I have one every Thursday, whether I need it or not. It's an occupational necessity."

"Wouldn't you just love never to have to deal with that again? The hair on your legs, between your legs, your underarms..." Layla looked over her shoulder as Lilith came in stirring a pink concoction in a large bowl. "This might hurt a little bit, but it's the last time you'll ever have to do any of that."

"B-but what if we don't mind our hair?" Melissa said.

"I kinda do, babe."

Melissa looked back at Nevada. "Why didn't you tell me before now?"

"It's the beginning of our relationship and I didn't want to start making demands that you change for me," she explained.

"Fine. I guess I'll just do it..."

"Melissa, trust me when I say this, it's worth it," Layla said. "Just imagine Nevada's tongue on your bare lips, and you'll get through this."

"Wait wait wait!" Nevada said. "I'd like to know what's going to happen here today - what exactly are we doing?"

Layla sighed, and Lilith looked at Caliban, who shook his head.

"No," Lilith said as she stepped forward and held up a brush from the bowl. "Now that's settled, you may want to put your hair up, ladies..."

The next fifteen minutes consisted of Lilith and Layla covering Melissa and Nevada with the paste. Five minutes after that, Lilith informed them they could rinse the paste off.

"Fuck, that burns!" Nevada said as Melissa jumped up and down in the shower.

"How the fuck do you operate this..." Cold water sprayed over the two women, causing both of them to scream in shock.

"Maybe we should have taught them how to use the digital controls for the shower first?" Layla suggested.

Lilith shook her head. "It's more entertaining this way."

"You're talking about us!" Nevada said as stepped out of the shower.

"We're discussing which one of you will have sex with which one of us first," Lilith lied.

"I'd prefer to sleep with Nevada," Melissa said as she stepped out.

"She didn't say sleep, she said sex," Layla said. "I'll take the cute one."

"Which one?"

"You know! The prettiest one." Layla said.

"You want Nevada?" Melissa said.

"She's joking. It's a reference to Greek - ...actually, you know what, never mind. It's not important," Lilith said.

"Seriously, though? I want Melissa." Layla pointed at her. "I want her to teach her why bareness is better than hair."

"So you're giving the amazon to me?" Lilith asked. "Well, I am more experienced than you, so it makes sense."

A deep, booming voice came from down the hall. "Stop bantering and bring your new sisters here!"

"That's demon Caliban's 'I'm not fucking around voice,'" Lilith said under her breath. "Nevada, Melissa, come with us."

Caliban was in his demon form, seated in front of the balcony windows. Lilith and Layla positioned Nevada and Melissa in front of him. He gave a predatory smile and looked them over. "Much better," he said. He got up from his chair and stood in front of Melisa. He placed one hand on the back of her head and another just below her navel. "Do you accept this mark, pet?"

Melissa took a deep faltering breath. "Yes?"

Caliban's smile turned into a frown. "This is the very last chance to change your mind, girl..."

"Do I have to go first?"

Caliban growled as his eyes glowed.

"YES! I accept your mark," she yelped in fear.

Blinding white pain seared through her body, radiating both from the back of her head and from deep inside her. She screamed in pain. Something twist inside her mind - something cracked - and she felt as if darkness was preparing to consume her whole. When she opened her eyes, she was on the ground looking up. She turned her head just in time to hear Nevada scream as she had, and crumple to the ground.

"Drink this; it'll dull the pain," Layla said as she handed Melissa a cup. She took the cup and drank it all down as she glanced over to see Nevada drinking a similar concoction. "It'll also make you insanely aroused, but that's just a pleasant side effect," Layla whispered in Melissa's ear. "Or is that its main effect?"

She gave Layla a look of horror. "What do you mean insa..."

"Stand," Caliban ordered. They all stood up. "Now, welcome your new sisters into my harem,"

Layla approached Melissa, took Melissa's hand, and placed it on her sex. She then placed her hand on Melissa's sex and rubbed. Layla's touch was like electricity - Melissa almost instantly became aroused. With a curious look, Melissa rubbed Layla in return. Melissa saw, out of the corner of her eye, Lilith doing the same with Nevada.

"Now, taste," Layla said. She brought her wet fingers up to her own lips and sucked off Melissa's juices. Still confused, Melissa followed suit, tasting Layla's juices on her fingertips. The musky scent of Layla filled her nose and coated her tongue; a shiver went down her spine. Layla smiled. "Welcome sister." She leaned in and kissed Melissa. Her tongue briefly invaded Melissa's mouth.

Layla then traded places with Lilith, who repeated the brief tasting of sexual fluids. "Welcome sister," Lilith said before she kissed Melissa. This time Melissa backed off from Lilith; she felt confused and conflicted. "Don't be shy; I don't bite that hard." Lilith smiled before moving in to kiss Melissa again. Melissa moaned as Lilith's tongue twisted around her own.

As they broke their kiss, Melissa looked over to Nevada and saw in her face that they were both feeling pangs of guilt over kissing someone else. Caliban stepped forward and took Melissa by her chin. He bent down and looked into her eyes as if examining her soul.

"Okay," he said. "Go on." He gently pushed Melissa and Nevada together. At first, they glanced up to him and back to each other, unsure of what he intended. "Well?" he said as he stepped back.

"I love you," Melissa said. Nevada rushed forward and kissed her, holding her tightly. Their hands reached for each other's sex and teased their outer lips before plunging their fingers into each other.

"I love you, too," Nevada said as she moved with Melissa's hand. She gathered Melissa's juices on her fingertips and slowly sucked one by one. Melissa brought her fingers to her own mouth and, trying to be as sexy as Nevada, sucked them off. Nevada chuckled. "You're so cute! I'll have to teach you how to do that..."

Caliban cleared his throat. "Sweet pets, I think it's time you honor your Master."

Melissa and Nevada glanced at each other, silently sharing their apprehension. They both knelt in front of him, Melissa kissed and sucked at the root of his cock while she massaged his balls, while Nevada enveloped the head of his cock with her mouth.

"That's better," Caliban said as his half-erect cock twitched.

Melissa felt hands on her breasts and kisses on her neck; Layla came up behind her and she realized that Layla was ensuring she was ready for Caliban. It hadn't occurred to her until then that this was the reason Caliban's pets needed to be comfortable as each other's lovers - so they may prepare each other for their Master's use. That thought brought with it feelings of intense pleasure in her slavish obedience, while another part of her rebelled against being used. It was as if something was compelling her - drawing emotions she never knew existed to the surface.

Caliban placed his large hand on the back of Melissa's head and began to pump his cock past her lips.

Nevada repositioned herself opposite Melissa and gazed into her eyes as he used their combined mouths as a warm, wet tunnel for his personal pleasure. As he withdrew, they flickered their tongues over the head of his cock and briefly grazed each other's lips.

This momentary closeness with Nevada caused Melissa's sex to quiver and her heart to flutter. She heard herself moaning in harmony with Nevada. Yes, they were being used, but they were being used together. Strangely, that felt romantic to her.

Caliban pulled back; his cock pulsed with a single spurt of cum that coated their tongues. He withdrew completely and their mouths collided, sharing the flavor of their new Master's cum with a passionate kiss. Time seemed to stop for Melissa; there were only Nevada's tongue and the musky scent of sex filling her nose. She felt fractures form in the learned fears and reservations she had accumulated through years of sexual repression. It felt like light shining was through the cracks of a brick wall and hitting her face.