The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Nevada pull away and opened her eyes to see the back of Nevada's neck gripped by Caliban's hand. "It's my turn," he growled before dominating Nevada's mouth with his own.

Melissa felt four hands on her shoulders and looked to see Lilith and Layla on either side of her. Lilith pulled Melissa back and sat behind her, then used her legs to spread Melissa's. Layla crawled between their legs and buried her face in Melissa's sex, while Lilith kissed Melissa's neck and tweaked her nipples to attention.

"Holy fuck that feels good!" Melissa said. Her eyes rolled back as Layla's tongue dove deep into her hairless sex. She grabbed Layla's hair and looked up at Nevada, who was poised to be impaled on Caliban's cock. Nevada glanced back at Melissa and moaned as he entered her.

"Fuck that's sexy," Melissa mumbled.

"Don't worry, lover - it'll be your turn soon enough," Lilith whispered in her ear.

"I just want to eat his cum out of her," Melissa breathed as new cracks formed in her mind.

"Someone's becoming a cumslut," Layla said before she returned to Melissa's sex.

"I-I'm not a cumslut!"

"Shhh. It's okay. As time goes on you'll find yourself embracing all types of depravity." Lilith continued kissing her neck as one of Lilith's hands snaked down to her crotch to assist Layla.

The attentions of two women affected Melissa; she breathed shallowly, her heart rate quickened, she twitched and gripped Layla's hair tighter, and her moaning became a continuous hum behind the wet sounds that filled the room. Layla and Lilith seemed to be perfectly coordinated to bring her to the edge and keep her there, without letting her go over. Melissa's mind was a confusing mess of hormones, scents, sounds, sensations, and the image of Nevada being savagely fucked by Caliban.

Nevada screamed as Caliban thrust into her one last time. Melissa disentangled herself from Layla and Lilith and scrambled on her hands and knees closer to Nevada and Caliban. She saw drops of their combined cum fall from in between Nevada's legs and, in the abandonment of all sense of dignity, licked the mess off of the plastic sheet that lined the room.

Caliban gently let Nevada down in front of Melissa. She immediately dove between Nevada's legs, giving her sex lovingly long licks, swallowing everything that leaked out of her. Something animal had taken her over - she just wanted Nevada and she never wanted to let her go.

Nevada was still trembling from her orgasm; she tried to push Melissa away, and Melissa whimpered in response. "Come here, babe," Nevada mumbled. Melissa scrambled up her body and Nevada pulled her down into a kiss. She entangled her legs with Nevada's and ran her fingers through Nevada's long hair. Then Melissa felt a large hand on her neck.

"No," Melissa whined.

"Yes. You can cuddle afterward," Caliban said. He pulled her into his arms and stared into her eyes; Melissa was instantly entranced by their burning orange glow. She clung to him as his cock rubbed back and forth between her legs. Melissa slipped down at the wrong moment. Her ass opened to his cock, still wet from Nevada's juices, and she hissed in pain.

"Pet?" Caliban's wicked smile raised the hairs on the back of Melissa's neck. "I didn't know you were so eager for this."

"I'm not, Sir. I didn't mean to do that..."

"But you're not opposed?" he asked as he moved slowly inside her.

"I've... never enjoyed it, but I've done it before," Melissa admitted.

"I do everything to my pets and I want my pets to enjoy everything I do. Let's see if I can make this enjoyable for you." Caliban's voice both soothed her and made her skin crawl, like a hypnotically beautiful snake slowly constricting around its prey.

She accepted a little more of him into her ass as the pain subsided. It occurred to her that his cock was still slick with Nevada's juices. She felt a perverse sense of intimacy knowing that something of Nevada's was invading the deepest, most taboo part of her body.

"Good slut. Bend and break a little. It's okay to let go," Caliban whispered. He invaded her a little deeper with each thrust. Melissa found the fullness and the sensation of being opened a little more pleasurable. Caliban leaned down to kiss her, and she felt his forked tongue fill her mouth and lash the back of her throat. Instead of gagging, she moaned.

His clawed hand made its way down to her sex, making claw marks down her stomach. She hissed in pain and whimpered. He then carefully rubbed her clit with his thumb which caused a shiver from her spine all the way to the flesh enveloping Caliban's cock. She didn't notice at first, but she was pushing herself down to meet his thrusts.

He broke the kiss and placed both of his hands on her waist to better control her as he sped his thrusts. She reached down with both of her hands and fingered herself while rubbing her clit with abandon. She was panting and staring into his eyes.

"Are you enjoying this?" Caliban grunted.

"Uh huh," she managed to say.

"When you cum, you're going to break a little, corrupt a little, and become my pet. Do you want that?" he growled in her ear.

She looked over and locked eyes with Nevada. She had already made a similar pledge - she was his pet now. The only way to be with her was to also be his pet. And Melissa didn't think she could stop herself from cumming.

"PLEASE!" she whined loudly. Caliban's cock pulsed inside of her, causing a mixture of pain and pleasure to flood her senses - unlike anything she had felt before. She convulsed on his cock and cried out, but kept her eyes locked on Nevada the whole time. She was his and they were together; she couldn't help but smile.

He let her down and she immediately crawled to Nevada. They held each other tightly as if the sex they just experienced was just between them, and no one else.

"After you've come down and stopped trembling we need to get you both cleaned up and ready to be pierced," Lilith said.

"I don't care what you do to me, as long as I can be with her," Melissa said.

_____________

Layla woke up and heard talking. She was spooning Lilith, who was snuggled up next to Caliban with her head on his chest... The other side of Caliban was empty. She looked over at the clock to see it was four in the morning. She sighed and closed her eyes, but the murmur of conversation from the living room and her curiosity wouldn't let her fall back asleep.

She quietly disentangled her legs from Lilith's and maneuvered through the darkness to the door. She peeked around the corner into the living room and saw Melissa and Nevada cuddling on the sofa. They both looked up at Layla. "Hey, ladies - whatcha doin' up so early?"

"We're just talking," Melissa said as she looked away.

Layla rubbed her eyes. "You know, there's nothing more suspicious than an evasive answer." She walked over and flopped onto the sofa. "Seriously, just tell me what you're talking about."

Nevada sighed. "We're talking about how to tell you and Lilith something..."

Layla shrugged. "By using words. I think that's the best way forward. Just use words."

"We're trying not to be jerks about it," Melissa said.

"Well, as long as it's not intentionally insulting, I think I'm a big enough girl to handle it. Seeing as Lilith is more than twice my age and way more experienced with this whole harem dynamic, I'm sure she would be cool about it too," Layla said with a smirk. "So, come on, out with it."

"We don't want to have sex with either of you," Melissa blurted out.

"We mean, outside of when the Master instructs us to do so," Nevada clarified. "It's just that, last night..."

"We kinda became super possessive over each other," Melissa finished her sentence.

"I think I understand," Layla said. "Sex with Caliban is insanely disorienting; I saw how you both reacted to it." Layla sat back and rubbed her eyes. "I guess I'm fine with that. I mean, I get it, the two of you are in love, and you don't want anyone interfering with it. The only thing I'm not sure about is what Lilith will think."

"What will Lilith think about...?" Lilith said from just within the hallway.

"Well, I guess this is now the first official meeting of Caliban's Harem," Layla said with a grin. "Mistress Lilith presiding!"

"You do realize your sarcasm isn't always endearing, don't you? ANYWAY, why are we talking about me without my presence?"

"Uh, well, we..."

Layla interrupted Melissa. "They're absolutely in love with each other, and don't want to share with us unless they absolutely have to."

Lilith shrugged. "Okay, I can live with that, but may I offer you a different solution?"

Nevada and Melissa glanced at each other and then nodded.

"Instead of cutting Layla and myself out completely, consider the possibility of seeing yourselves as a package deal. You make a promise to each other, and we'll make a promise to you, that all sexual acts involving one of you must involve both of you. If not, then it doesn't happen." Lilith looked intently at them. "Does that make sense?"

"So, we always have sex together, even if someone else is involved. If one of us is missing, then the other can't participate?" Nevada asked.

"I think that's what she's getting at," Layla said.

Melissa shook her head. "I don't know how I feel about that."

"Here's the good thing about this; you're still in control over whether you have sex with either of us at least until Caliban gets involved," Lilith said. "If you want to be exclusive now and change your minds later, Layla and I will still be here."

"In either case, you're both out of commission until your new piercings heal," Layla said.

"Why was I alone in bed?" Caliban asked.

All four of them turned to Caliban. "Impromptu meeting of Caliban's Harem Association to discuss the relationship status of Melissa or Nevada and whether they'll invite either of us to have sex with them," Layla said. "Lilith, make a note we need a range of choice cutesy relationship names for them, to be voted on at the next meeting."

"Nevlissa?" Melissa suggested.

"Melvada?" Nevada countered.

Caliban shook his head. "Again, why did I wake up alone in bed?"

"Because Melissa and I got up to talk, Layla overheard us and got up, then Lilith got up because..."

"I had to use the bathroom," Lilith interrupted Nevada. "Layla and I concluded that they don't have to have sex with us unless you command it and that we would respect their relationship."

"Well, I'm fine with that, as long as you're both willing to entertain guests of mine occasionally," Caliban said.

"Come again?" Layla asked.

"Entertaining guests," he said again.

"Do you mean like dancing and serving food or -"

"Sex," Lilith interrupted. "He means sex."

"You're interrupting way too often in this conversation and, no - we're not doing that, Sir," Layla said.

"You're my pets and you'll do as I command," Caliban said. "It isn't like it'll be all the time - maybe once a year?"

"If that," Lilith added.

"No," Layla said. "Am I right? No?" she asked as she looked at Nevada and Melissa.

"Yeah, no. I didn't sign up to be a prostitute," Nevada said.

Melissa looked at Caliban and shook her head.

"So there, three against two. We have the majority."

"This isn't a democracy, Layla. You will do as I say or you'll be punished," Caliban said.

"Go ahead, punish me, Sir," she said.

"Remember how quickly you cracked the last time I punished you?"

"Yes, but I was in the wrong and I realized that. This is standing on principle, and I will not bend on this, Sir. None of us should have to have sex with anyone other than you or other harem members," Layla said.

"It's been this way for every harem I've ever had, and there's never been a problem," Caliban said.

"Actually Master," Lilith said, "a lot of the girls that were in your last harem were very unhappy with you sharing them. They were too much under your control to push back, but they felt used, and not in a good way."

"Et Tu Brute?"

Lilith gave Caliban a withering look. "You always say that the happiness of your pets is important to you. Master, this is about the happiness of your pets."

Caliban rolled his eyes. "Fine. However, you will all dance, wear what I tell you to, and serve food when I have guests over."

"I'm not much of a dancer," Melissa admitted.

"That's fine. I was going to have Nevada teach all of you erotic dancing anyway." Caliban said. "Now, I'm going back to bed. If I'm not being warmed by at least two of you within five minutes, I'll punish all of you."

"Is he serious?" Nevada asked as Caliban walked away.

Lilith turned to follow him. "Do you really want to find out?"

_____________

Layla sat down in front of Sarah at a picnic table under a large oak tree. "Hey, sissy. Sorry I'm late; that last professor drones on and on..."

"I have a few of those. My art teacher keeps droning on and on about the history of different painting styles, and I just want to learn how to paint!" Sarah rolled her eyes.

"I know you don't want to hear this, but you're so cute when you get all flustered!" Layla said as she grabbed Sarah's hand.

Sarah bit her lip. "Actually, Layla, that's along the lines of what I wanted to talk to you about..."

"Oh. I'm sorry," she said as she withdrew her hand. "Lately I've been having personal space issues; I want to touch everyone and be close to them, whether I know them or not."

Sarah blushed. "I actually wanted to ask you if... you'd be my first girl."

"Uh..."

"I'm serious about joining Caliban's harem and I know that's something I have to get over..."

"You don't 'get over' being heterosexual, Sarah," Layla interrupted. "I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure why you're so insistent on being one of Caliban's pets."

"Maybe it's because people keep telling me I can't," Sarah looked Layla dead in the face.

Layla rolled her eyes. "If I could trade places with you, I would. You have a family who loves you and has always provided for you. Your college education is paid for, and your family has the connections to ensure that any career you choose to pursue will be fruitful. You're smart, funny, and - yes - beautiful, so you'll have no problem finding a man who looks like a movie star and worships the ground you walk on." Layla grasped Sarah's hands. "You have every advantage in life that I didn't, and you want my life instead?! Throw all that away for this sexual fantasy of what it might be like to have sex with an incubus?! You're crazy."

"I don't want your life; I want a taste of it. Layla, I can make a deal for three, five, or seven years and still have all those things you say I'm throwing away!" Sarah placed a hand on Layla's.

"You'll never be the same." Layla pulled her hands away from Sarah. "You'll never have children. His mark will be on you for the rest of your life!"

"No experience worth having will leave you unchanged. Children were never a part of my plans but, if I changed my mind, there's always surrogacy or adoption. And really, when does any man or woman we sleep with not leave a mark on us?" Sarah got up and threw her hands up. "If you're not going to do it, I'll find some stupid girl I hardly know - but I'd really prefer that it be you."

"You're impossible," Layla growled as she got up and approached Sarah. "I can't believe you really want to go through with this!"

"I know you have the hots for me; you can stop pretending that you don't want this," Sarah said.

"YES - I would love to be your first same-sex experience, but that's not what I'm talking about!"

"I know, and you're cute for being so concerned about me, but I'm legally an adult, and I can make these decisions for myself. If it's a mistake? Then it's my mistake to make."

Layla opened her mouth to argue, and a shriek of frustration came out instead.

"Good. Now that's settled, when and where do you want to do the deed?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know - I guess tonight," she said, deflated.

"Okay, but not in my dorm room."

"I could ask Caliban to give us a bedroom for a couple of days. Or we can get a hotel room."

"Couple days?" Sarah said.

"If I'm going to do this, I want to be your first in as many ways as possible," Layla said with a wicked grin. "And possibly your second and third - you get the idea."

"OH - is it going to be like that, then? In that case, I'm going to have to insist that you take me out to dinner somewhere fancy!"

"It's a date then?" She traced Sarah's jawline with her finger.

"I normally don't put out on the first date as a rule, but I think I can make an exception this time," Sarah said with a wink.

_____________

Layla saw Nevada and Melissa, each carrying a cardboard box, entering the elevator to the penthouse. "HEY! Could you hold that?" Layla said as she ran towards them. Nevada stuck her leg out to stop the door from closing.

"Thank you!" she said. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're slave labor for Lilith." Nevada sneered. "She's asked us to help her bring up a crap-ton of books from her store and home so she can set up a library here."

"Uh... doesn't she have an apartment above the bookstore?"

"She said something about selling the bookstore - that it's not making enough money." Melissa shrugged. "It makes sense; most people don't go to bookstores anymore. They buy stuff online."

"That's sad. I knew she was having problems, but I didn't think she was closing the business. She loved that place." Layla opened her arms for the box that Nevada was carrying. "Here, let me take that to her."

"Hey - what about mine?" Melissa said.

Layla groaned. "Okay - you too." Layla took Melissa's box; luckily neither box was particularly heavy or large. When the elevator doors opened, she stepped off, while Melissa and Nevada took the elevator back down.

"Master Caliban," Layla said as she walked up. Caliban was in his human form, typing on a laptop at the breakfast island. "Just the devilish demon I wanted to see..."

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Uh, I'd like to borrow some money?" Layla pouted and blinked her big brown eyes.

Caliban shook his head then looked up. "What for?"

"Why are you so grumpy?" she asked as she set down the books.

"I'm trying to straighten out this mess that Lilith created. I taught her better than this. Accurate bookkeeping is the lifeblood of any business." He strangled an imaginary neck. "She's got missing entries, inaccurate totals - it's no wonder she owes so much money! I'm surprised the IRS hasn't called a S.W.A.T. team in to seize back taxes..."

"There's no way you could save it, could you?" Layla said.

"From what I can tell, she's been in the red for years. No - she doesn't have enough regular customers to keep the lights on." He sighed. "She's taking it really hard, but I can't justify sinking more money into that business."

"Speaking of money?"

"I ask again - what for?"

Layla smiled pleasantly. "Sarah has made up her mind that she'd like to be one of your pets. She asked me to be her first experience with a woman. I would like to..."

"I have a credit card you can use; it's in your name. Date and then here? Or are you thinking of a hotel?"

"Hotel. Maybe two days?"

"Make it three. Consider it a reward." He grabbed Layla by her ass and pulled her closer. He stood up and kissed her; his tongue split and twisted in her mouth. She moaned and melted in his arms. He broke their kiss and whispered, "Weaken her, bend her, tame her, bring her home. If you do that, you'll be rewarded again, pet."

"You want me to... dominate her?" Layla asked as blood rushed to her groin.

"Seduce, dominate, manipulate. You can do it, Layla."

She swallowed. "Yes, Sir. I'd better take these books to Lilith," she said as she picked up the boxes, "before I fling myself at you," she mumbled.