The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah moaned at the thought and the strap-on slid deeper into her body. "Oh, you think that's hot? Think about this; I've had hot demon cum up inside me this whole time. My cum is tainted with his seed. So it's not just my cum penetrating deep into your body, it's my master's cum - or shall I say 'our master's cum?'"

"Our master," Sarah whispered.

"Are you now master's slut?" Layla asked as she slowly rocked back and forth. Sarah felt like she was being opened up and turned inside out as Layla's thrusts went a touch deeper each time.

"Yes. I-I'm master's slut."

"Good. I think I've gotten deep enough into you tonight. I'm going to attach this chain to my cock. Now, when I pull out..." Layla said as she pulled almost completely out of Sarah, "the chain becomes taut and pulls on those three delicious clamps. I came up with this idea myself; figured your first time should be special."

"Ow ow ow - okay, I get the picture," Sarah whimpered.

Layla thrust deep into her ass. "Good," she cooed as she built up a rhythm. "Are you going to be a good slut for me and have your first anal orgasm?"

"It feels good, but..."

"Play with yourself, but don't touch your clit."

"Yes," Sarah said with a moan. Her hand drifted down between her legs; she realized that her cum was already dripping down her thighs. She slipped two fingers into her sex and moved them in and out to the rhythm of Layla's thrusts.

Sarah's ass felt stretched open and full. She was now completely used to the fake cock in her ass; she only experienced a slight twinge of pain whenever Layla would pick up speed. Her fingers diligently worked, but her sex still felt unfulfilled. The clamps tugging at her nipples and clit created small bursts of pain; Sarah confused that pain with the pleasure building inside her.

"What are you?" Layla's own breath was ragged.

"I'm a slut," Sarah responded.

"Are you an irredeemable slut like me? Will you be a slut for the rest of your life?"

"Yes - irredeemable slut - life..." she panted. She embraced the humiliation - she wanted the humiliation. No longer would she hide behind a veneer of lady-like conduct; she was a slut.

"Are you going cum for me, slut?" Layla growled. She redoubled the pace of her thrusts, sending Sarah over the edge.

Sarah's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she cried out as she shook, "YES! YES! I'm cumming for you!" Layla continued to thrust, gradually slowing, as Sarah's legs gave out from under her.

"Now it's my turn, slut." Layla unstrapped from the fake cock, leaving it embedded in Sarah, and crawled into bed. Sarah could now see that Layla was wearing a black half-cup bra with a matching garter belt and stockings. She squatted in front of Sarah and lifted her head by her hair. "Eat me."

Still weak and trembling from her experience, Sarah pushed herself up and gave Layla's sex small kitten licks, tentatively tasting her juices. Layla responded by pulling her hair harder and thrusting her crotch into Sarah's face. Sarah growled, lunged forward, and pushed Layla down on her ass, then buried her face in Layla's sex. She breathed in her musk and wrapped her arms around Layla's torso as she lapped Layla's sex.

"That's more like it," Layla said as she leaned back. "Just a few days ago, you weren't sure if you could do this, and now look at you..."

Sarah looked Layla in the eyes and pulled away from her. "Will you hold me?"

Layla gave an exaggerated sigh and smiled. "I guess there's no fucking the sweetness out of you." She reached under Sarah and released one of the clamps.

"No. I guess not," Sarah said as Layla took off another clamp. Then she reached behind herself to pull the strap-on out while Layla released the last clamp. "OW!" Sarah cried as blood flooded her clit. "That fucking hurts!"

"Ah. Should have told you that would happen," Layla smirked.

"Fucking bitch." Sarah laid next to Layla and rested her head on her shoulder. "I wonder what Alex will have to say about all of this..."

"Oh, shit - I totally forgot about telling Alex! She's going to be pissed."

"Too late now. You can call her in the morning," Sarah whispered. "Right now, I just want to be held."