The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla walked into the spare bedroom in which Lilith was setting up her study. Lilith turned and saw her. "They made you carry both of those?"

"I offered - sorta," she said as she stacked the boxes off to the side. "I hear you're closing down the bookstore."

Lilith gave a sad smile. "Yes. I guess 'Dangerous Books' reached the end of its rope quite some time ago, I just didn't realize it until yesterday. Caliban was going over the numbers with me and it suddenly clicked - I need to let it go."

"Listen, I'll be away for a few days, but if you need to talk, give me a call. I know how you felt about that place," Layla offered.

"I'll be fine. I've decided to focus on witchcraft and occult lore. That's why I'm setting up this study."

"You know, ever since I summoned Caliban, I've wanted to learn more about real magic. Maybe you can teach me?" she suggested.

"Sure. I'd also like to sit down with you and Caliban to discuss tattoos," Lilith said.

"I find it strange that you're a tattoo artist but you don't have any tattoos yourself," Layla said.

"Uh, there's a story there. The short of it is that I made a deal with Caliban so I wouldn't have to be tattooed. Ironically, I wish I had gotten tattooed now," she admitted.

"Well, you could always tattoo yourself."

"Not if I want a back piece," Lilith smirked. "Now, why are you going to be away for a few days?"

"I'm, uh, going to be Sarah's first same-sex lover." She smiled uncomfortably.

"The student has become the teacher."

"That can only happen with the right teacher," Layla sauntered up to Lilith.

"Oh, I don't know..." Lilith said as Layla approached, "I think there's something to be said about the quality of the student."

Lilith and Layla both reached for each other and came within a hair's breadth of kissing, "Or maybe it's just chemistry," Layla whispered.

"Shut up and kiss me." Lilith grabbed the back of Layla's neck and plunged her tongue into the younger woman's mouth. Both women moaned as they crushed their bodies together in a passionate embrace.

"Ahem!" Melissa cleared her throat.

Lilith looked over to her and raised an eyebrow. "Yes? You know what you need to do."

"Well, it doesn't seem fair that the two of you make out while we work," Nevada said.

"It doesn't take fifteen minutes to go back down to the garage and bring up a box. I don't think you're working as hard as you claim to be," Layla chuckled.

"And besides," Lilith added, "I did promise to help both of you move in; it seems only fair that you do the same for me."

"I've got to go pack; I've got a three-day date with a potential new sister. I plan on fucking her brains out." Layla smiled at Nevada and Melissa as she strolled past them.

_____________

Sarah walked into the dining hall wearing a small red jacket over a slinky, royal blue, spaghetti strap dress made of silk. The dress came down to her calf but also had a long slit down the right-hand side that came up to her hip joint. It had a plunging neckline that framed her diamond pendant necklace. She wore diamond stud earrings that matched her pendant and a royal blue ribbon, double wrapped around her wrists, on which hung a single gold bell. On her feet, she wore strappy, light brown heels that included two thin leather straps that wrapped up her leg and carried a matching handbag. These were all gifts from Layla. Sarah was instructed to wear only these things; she didn't wear anything underneath the thin, lightweight dress.

Sarah felt incredibly self-conscious. It didn't help that the dining hall was large, with a high vaulted ceiling, and incredibly busy. Sarah couldn't help but think that Layla chose this location to make her feel small and vulnerable.

'Or maybe Caliban chose all of this for Layla; it seems like something he would do,' she thought to herself.

The only thing she did have control over was her makeup and hair. Sarah wanted to look like a badass, to give herself some confidence against the obvious attempt to put her on the defensive. She slicked back her short blond hair and used heavy eyeliner to accentuate her deep blue eyes. She used clear gloss on her lips and used other makeup sparingly to highlight her facial features. She looked like a cross between Scarlett Johansson and Kristen Stewart - at least that's what she told herself when she walked out the door, but now she wasn't so sure.

She waited at the host's podium for someone to direct her to her date; she didn't see Layla anywhere. She waited several long minutes before the hostess appeared. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting ma'am; are you here as a part of another party?"

"Uh, yes. Layla Sergeant?"

"Excellent; she's been waiting for you. If you can hand me your jacket and please follow me."

"It's quite crowded tonight," Sarah tried to make small talk as she handed her jacket to the hostess.

"It's our busiest night of the week, and tonight is especially bad," the hostess said as she led Sarah through the middle of the ballroom. Sarah blushed as the bells on her wrists drew the attention of other diners. "In fact, I was surprised that your friend was able to get a table on such short notice. Here we are," she motioned to Layla.

She was wearing a simple, but elegant, black suit with a black tie. Her naturally dark, curly hair had been tied back in a severe ponytail and she wore hardly any makeup at all. Layla looked shockingly different. "You look beautiful," Layla said with a predatory smile.

Sarah sat down and the hostess placed the menu in front of her. "You look, um, good."

"You don't like it?" Layla said looking over her menu.

"I didn't say that," Sarah said.

"You don't have to mince words. I didn't dress this way to please you."

"Wait - why are you acting like this?" Sarah asked.

"Like what?" Layla smirked.

"Like a really creepy guy," she said.

"But I'm not a 'really creepy guy.' I'm Layla."

"Yes, but this isn't how Layla acts. Did Caliban do something to you?"

"No. All of this was my idea. In fact, he only gave me... seven? No - six words of advice and then sent me on my way," Layla said with a smile.

"You're toying with me, aren't you? The dress, the restaurant, your outfit - it's all to toy with me, isn't it?"

"Maybe. Is it working?"

The waiter walked up to the table. "I see your guest has arrived." He turned to Sarah. "Have you had a chance to look over the menu, ma'am?"

"No need," Layla said, "We'll start with the clams casino for an appetizer. Sarah will have the salmon with creamy dill mustard sauce, grilled broccoli florets, and lemon herb couscous."

"Wait, I..."

Layla ignored Sarah and continued speaking, "I'll have the filet mignon and lobster tail, with the seasonal vegetables, and creamy risotto."

"Any wine?" he asked.

"We'll skip the wine this evening and stick with water," Layla said.

"Of course. I'll get that for you right away."

Sarah watched the waiter walk away. Once he was out of earshot she asked, "What the hell was that?!"

"What was what?" Layla said with a shrug.

"Seriously, Layla - why are you toying with me?"

"Because Caliban would toy with you."

"Are you trying to get me to change my mind?" Sarah asked.

"No. In fact, Caliban stressed to me that he wants you." Layla bit her lip and looked Sarah over.

"And what else did he tell you?

Layla signed and sat back. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts. Do you trust me - yes or no?"

"Yes, I trust you," Sarah said as the sweetest memories of Layla came to the forefront of her mind.

"Good. I like to hear that. We're going to play a game; you're going to be the mouse, and I'm going to be the cat. It's my job to seduce, manipulate, and dominate you. It's your job to fight against it but ultimately lose. Bend to me. Let me weaken your inhibitions and tame your independence. I know you feel vulnerable - that's the point. Be vulnerable. Trust me, and by the end of the night, I promise to reward you."

Sarah swallowed and shifted in her seat as Layla's words hypnotized her. The silk dress moved over her body inflicting the delicious sensation of it sliding over her skin. She gave a faltering sigh. "Caliban can't give you his powers, can he?"

"Not that I know of. I take it that my little speech worked?" Layla asked in surprise.

"If it worked any better, I'd have a wet spot on the back of my dress," Sarah whispered.

Layla blushed and smiled.

"Well, that's not very cat-like; you're not supposed to blush when the mouse compliments you," Sarah teased.

Layla gave her a stern look and shook her head. "And that's not very mouse-like. We're going to have to work on this."

"If only we had more time. Say, three days?"

"Keep it up, and I'll stick you with the bill."

"Yes, Sir," Sarah said holding up her hands.

The waiter arrived with their appetizer and beverages.

"Are you sure I can't interest you in some wine?" the waiter asked.

"Would you need to see my I.D.?" Layla said with a raised eyebrow.

"Didn't you already show it to me?" the waiter feigned ignorance.

"Actually, I did. But I think we'll go for something a little stronger than wine. We'll both take dry martinis with a twist - Sapphire gin," she said.

"I do hope you're not driving..." the waiter said.

"The hotel is across the street."

The waiter bowed and left.

"You look comfortable," Layla said as she looked Sarah up and down.

"That's a bad thing?" Sarah said as she reached for a clam.

"Absolutely. I should have told you to wear less." Layla took a clam and ate it while eyeing Sarah.

"Wear less? I couldn't wear less without getting arrested for indecent exposure!" she laughed. The bells on her wrists jingled, causing her to be self-conscious again.

"I would have bailed you out... eventually."

"Eventually? Oh - ha ha! You would really leave your date to rot in a jail cell..."

"Depends on what else I needed to get done that day," Layla said with a straight face.

"Now you're just being mean!" Sarah said.

Layla gave her a sideways glance and a smirk, leaving Sarah confused. After a long moment of silence, Layla curled a finger under Sarah's chin and lifted her gaze to meet hers. "Don't think too much about it," she whispered.

"I don't think I like this game," Sarah admitted.

"And yet you want to face the most skilled player of this game the world has ever known?" Layla asked. She leaned in and gently kissed Sarah's lips. "One with the superpower to make you wet with a thought?"

Sarah shifted in her seat. "Are you sure you don't have those powers yourself?"

Layla laughed. "Yes, I'm sure. It's the game. Have you ever met a girl who fell head over heels for a creepy asshole?"

"Yeah. I could never understand what they saw in them."

"It's the same game of cat and mouse. It's manipulation and dissembling designed to take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions. One moment he'll hint that he doesn't really care what happens to you, and the next he'll show a moment of affection. The lows make the highs feel higher and make you more willing to do anything for his affection." Layla frowned. "My ex-boyfriend in high school was like that; everybody told me he was cheating on me, but he had me wound so tightly, I couldn't see it. That is until I actually saw it with my own eyes."

"Then why do you want to play this game with me?" Sarah asked. "Why would you do this to someone you care about?"

"Normally I wouldn't. However, Caliban had strongly suggested that I 'seduce, manipulate, dominate, weaken, bend, and tame' you."

"So you're doing this creepy thing because you were ordered to?"

"No. If that was the case, why would I tell you what I was doing? I wanted to make you aware of who and what you're getting yourself into. Caliban is a demon; the game is second nature to him. He has to consciously choose not to treat others as more than toys to play with," Layla explained.

"So, you're preparing me for him?" Sarah asked.

"Yes."

"But aren't you going against his wishes?"

"Caliban says he wants you weakened and tame, but he really doesn't..." Layla saw the waiter approach. "That was fast."

"We pride ourselves on being efficient, ma'am," he said as he set the martinis down. "And I also have your meals." He set the plates down in front of Layla and Sarah.

"Thank you," Layla said before the waiter walked away. "As I was saying, I don't think he really understands what he wants. Luckily, Lilith has figured him out. He doesn't really want a timid little lamb; he wants a strong woman who can play that part, but can also call him on his bullshit when he gets out of hand."

"Someone like you," Sarah said.

"Well, to be honest, I wouldn't say I'm the best example." Layla picked up her silverware.

"I'm pretty sure you are." she smiled, then took a bite of her salmon.

Layla sat back and took a sip of her martini. "I'm pretty sure a strong woman wouldn't actually enjoy the feeling of being manipulated and used."

"Maybe the difference is knowing that you're safe," Sarah suggested before she tried her martini. "Ugh - it's pure alcohol!"

"Keep sipping - it'll grow on you." Layla leaned forward. "Much like I will."

Sarah bit her lip. "Maybe the game isn't always a bad thing, as long as it's with someone you trust."

"Then do you trust me to seduce, manipulate, dominate, weaken, bend, and tame you - mold you into the submissive slut I know you can be?" Layla whispered.

Sarah's heart quickened, her sex became slick with her juices, and she felt as if every eye in the room landed on her. She opened her mouth to say something - anything other than a simple 'yes,' which would give Layla the advantage - but nothing occurred to her.

"That's okay; your scent gives me the answer I need," Layla said with a smirk. "Eat up - you'll need your energy."

"Can we get a doggy bag?" Sarah asked.

"It's not that type of restaurant." Layla cut off a piece of her steak. "Besides, there's something to be said about anticipation."

_____________

Sarah walked into the hotel room, followed by Layla. "This hotel is beautiful! I mean - look at this! The furniture doesn't look like it was designed in the nineties!"

"Sarah?" Layla said as she closed the door.

"This night must have cost a fortune." Sarah spun around to face Layla. The bells on her wrists freely jangled. "I don't know how you convinced Caliban to do all of this for us but tell him..."

"SARAH!"

"What?"

Layla marched up to Sarah, grabbed her by the hair, and kissed her roughly. "Shut up," she whispered. She then released her hair and sat on a chair at the other end of the room. "Take off your dress." Layla looked away from her with a bored expression.

"Wha-"

Layla sneered at her. Sarah stepped back, unsure what to make of Layla's change in attitude, yet she peeled off her jacket and let the spaghetti straps of her dress slide off her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor.

Layla's expression softened as she looked Sarah up and down.

"Do you like wh-"

"I said, shut up," Layla stated. "Your earrings. Your necklace. The ribbons. Your shoes. Off."

Sarah sighed and started taking off her jewelry. 'It's a game, Sarah. She isn't mad at you. It's just a game,' she thought to herself. She stepped out of her dress and unstrapped her high heels. Sarah now stood completely naked in front of Layla.

Layla looked out the blinds and then glanced back at her. She sighed as if Sarah's presence was a chore to which she had to attend. Layla then got up and slowly walked around Sarah, looking her up and down.

Sarah was proud of her body. She had round firm breasts that sat high on her chest. Her pear-shaped ass sat above two long legs, strengthened and made firm from countless hours of yoga. Sarah's abdomen was sculpted with a lightly defined six-pack that she was especially proud of.

As Layla circled to face her, she leaned her face close and looked directly into Sarah's eyes. Layla breathed in and said, "You smell good."

"Thank you," Sarah whispered.

Layla took off her jacket and threw it on the chair behind her, then pulled off her tie. She circled behind Sarah and tied her wrists together with the necktie and then pushed Sarah face down on the bed, with her legs dangling over the edge. Layla slapped Sarah's ass and she let out a gasp.

"You know, there was a time when all I wanted was to explore your body - touch you - make love to you. Of course, that was before Caliban." She slapped Sarah's ass again. "He corrupted me. Seeing as you want to join us, it seems only fair that I corrupt you." Layla slapped her ass and then rubbed it. "You're not getting sweet lovemaking tonight. Maybe, if you're good, we can do that, but if I do my job right, you won't want sweet, soft lovemaking."

Layla slapped Sarah's ass one last time and Sarah whimpered in response. She could hear Layla sigh as she leaned over to look into Sarah's eyes. "How do you feel?" she said softly as she ran her fingers through Sarah's hair.

"A little afraid, but I'm alright," Sarah mumbled.

"Good - I want you a little afraid of me. But I don't want to hurt you. If you want me to stop, say my middle name. Do you remember my middle name?" Layla asked.

"Olivia. You hate that name."

"That's right. And if you say it, everything stops for the rest of the night. So don't say it unless you absolutely need to, okay?"

Sarah nodded. "Okay."

"I'm going to enjoy using you," Layla said with a wicked smile before sauntering out of view. "And I hope that you'll enjoy being used."

Sarah heard thin chains rattling behind her. Layla showed her the little rubber-tipped clamp on one end of the chain and snapped it. Sarah's eyes widened. "No no no no no! I've seen enough porn movies to know what they are."

"I've got three," Layla said as she clamped one of Sarah's nipples. She let out a whimper. "Oh, don't be so dramatic! They're on the lowest tension."

"It still hurts," Sarah said.

"That's the point." Layla clamped the other nipple. "Now if you look, the third chain goes through a ring between the ones on your nips. And it's long - a little like a leash. Open your legs so I can show you what it does."

Sarah bit her lip and looked back at Layla. Without warning, she released the clamp on Sarah's clit. She cried out "FUCK!"

"That's a good girl," Layla said, "you can handle a little pain." Layla rubbed Sarah's back as the initial pain subsided into a throbbing ache. "Now I want to show you what this leash can do." Layla gently tugged on the leash causing the chains to tug on both of Sarah's nipples and her clit.

"Ow!" Sarah whined. "Do you have to do this?"

"Oh, that's not even the fun part! I want you face-down on your knees - shoulders touching the bed," she commanded. Sarah obeyed. "No peeking behind you!" Sarah heard Layla finish undressing and, a few minutes later, she heard Layla pick up something that sounded like it had a belt buckle.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked.

"Getting it warmed up for you. We're going to get really close tonight," Layla moaned. "You'll never forget it."

Sarah noticed the sound of wetness coming from behind her, which suddenly stopped. She then heard the sound of a belt being pulled through a buckle. Then Sarah felt something warm, wet, and slick press up to her ass.

"You're not going to do wha- ow!!" As Sarah spoke, Layla gently pressed her faux-cock into Sarah a half-inch.

"Yes - I'm doing that to you, just as it was done to me," she said in a husky voice.

"I've never..."

"I remember - you told me a few days ago! That's why this is going so painfully slow - inch by inch." Layla pressed into her farther, the plastic cock sliding deeper into her.

"What... what lube did you use?" Sarah asked.

"I remember you said you didn't want any unnatural lubricants, so I used the most natural lube I could find," Layla said as she slid in deeper. "My own." She pulled out an inch and then thrust forward an inch and a half. "Doesn't that make this so deliciously hot? You're going to have my cum inside you."