The Witch and the Woodsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally finished, he groaned as she pulled out of him. He could feel his asshole gaping open as she grabbed the cup and held it up. "Very good," she said before putting a lid on the cup and setting it down.

"You are released," she said to him and suddenly he was allowed control back to his body. He fell against the table, he panted and groaned as he re-gained control of himself.

"I hoped you liked that," she said as he laid on his back on the table while she removed the harness. "There's plenty more in the future."

She turned to face him, smiling as she leaned down and flicked his still hard dick. "All of that and you're still rocking a hard-on," she teased. "That potion was stronger than I thought it was. And I suppose a deal's a deal. I got all worked up playing with you so it's your turn now."

She sat up on one of the counters, spreading her legs. "It's okay if you hate me," she said, "Come here and take out all of that frustration on me."

This time he wasn't under her control. He was allowed to decide for himself what he wanted. And he still found himself climbing off the table and approaching her. This was his chance, kill the witch and go home. Grab her and strangle her before she could utter another spell...

His hands found her body and he pressed himself against her, the head of his cock finding itself pressed against the lips of her pussy, sliding into her as she moaned out. Her arms wrapped around him as he pushed all the way inside her. He was filled with shame. He knew he shouldn't give in to her desires, even when giving his free will back he couldn't resist her.

He gave a quiet apology to his father, he would have to break his promise as he felt her nails digging into his back, pushing him to thrust faster into her.

"Yes" she moaned into his ear, "Fuck me harder. Fill me up. Good boy." For some reason hearing her call him that made his heart flutter. He found himself wanting to please her, he wanted her to call him a good boy as he pushed as fast and hard into her as he could. He didn't hold back as he felt his cock throb before he started to cum in her.

"Oh gods!" She cried out as she clung to him. He pushed as far into her as he could as he continued to cum inside her. "Fuck yes!"

She placed a kiss on his lips as his orgasm subsided. She released him after a moment and he fell back against the table behind him. He panted heavily as his body suddenly felt exhausted. The effects of her potion wearing off as his erection began to die down.

"You're pretty good, for a virgin," she said, having already grabbed another glass and was collecting what he had cum into her as it leaked from her. Once she was satisfied she got up and stored this glass as well before putting her robes back on. "Once you can feel your legs again, get dressed. The fun part is over for now. We have work to do."

Oriol could only sigh in response as the realization washed over him, this was his life from now on.

12