The Witch in the Iron Maiden S01 Ch. 01

Story Info
The witch is trapped forever with a slime creature.
2.8k words
4.35
9.8k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTINUING FROM The Witch and the Iron Maiden CH00.

Story 1: Slime

Chapter 1: The Slime, the Witch, and the Coffin

The lid closed.

Forever.

The coffin's lid magically sealed itself shut preventing anyone from entering or exiting. The Iron Maiden was magically engineered to keep its captive alive forever.

Impenetrable, unbreakable, inescapable.

Isabella is alone in the coffin. A faint glow emanates from the surrounding wood. She can feel it's smooth surgace press against her back. The coffin has a slight tilt to it, it isn't level. Isabella leans back and tries to digest what had just happened.

She murmurs in a low whiney voice, "But I passed the test... I just tripped. This isn't fair! I passed!" Her voice rises to a scream of defiance with a hint of begging.

Silence answers her.

She begins to cry.

Her tears stretch down her face and drip onto the floor. She cries out, "Please, please, don't let me die here! Please!" Silence. Isabella's sobs fade into whimpers.

The sound of her tears against the floor of the Iron Maiden is soon mixed with the sound of water dripping from the ceiling. Momentarily distracted, the new source of water catches her attention. She turns her head to look at the ceiling.

She whispers in confusion, "it's leaking?"

Water drips onto her. It begins to run down the side of the coffin and pool on the floor below. Isabella's eyes widen. The drop above her was growing, the tension of its surface refused to break. She realizes this is not water, it was something else, something foreign to her.

"What is that?" She says in a quiet, panicked tone. Each of the Iron Maiden's comes with their own form of sexual torture, the hundreds of detailed carving showed Isabella that. So she knew better than to expect anything different from her own.

Her skin crawls as she feels the cold liquid travel down her skin as the drop continues to grow above her. She slouches down as far into the base of the coffin as she can, tucking her head between her legs. The large liquid mass now touching her shoulder as she leans as far away from the dangling entity as she can. The thing stretches and begins to elongate down onto her chest.

It begins to crawl up her cloak, stretching towards her neck.

Isabella can hear it slithering over her clothes, leaving a trail of slime behind it as it grasps for her windpipe. It licks the skin of her neck as she struggles to escape the slime's grasp, trying to force her chin away from the seemingly sentient slime.

The blob of slime responds by wrapping itself around her waist. It starts to pull her back and hold her against the back of the coffin. Isabella tries to fight it off, but it seems to be having more success than she is as it spreads itself across her clothes.

Isabella unlaces her traveling cloak and drops it to the floor, causing the slime to fall with it. Isabella stomps on the translucent creature, scattering its gelatinous form across the base of the Iron Maiden.

Within seconds, the slime reforms into two halves and grasps at Isabella's legs. Isabella screams in panic as the slimes begin soaking themselves into her leggings. The slime is too entwined in the fabric for her to kick them off but she tries anyways. The slime soaked leggings feels glued to her legs. Looking down at her feet, she sees that they are coated in the slime as well. "No no no no!" She yells as she sees her leggings are now completely covered in a layer of slime. Her panic swells as the slime completely coats the lower half of her body.

The slime halts its advancement at Isabella's stomach. She freezes in place, not daring to trigger the slime's next advance. Thankfully, the slime does not move, it stands its ground and seems to make itself comfortable.

Isabella takes a few deep breaths and managed to calm down a little after a minute of inactivity. She allows her body to relax a little, which doesn't seem to affect the slime in any way.

Isabella doesn't realize that the slime has done exactly what it intended to do, it had complete control of her lower body. Her legs were no longer her own, they were the slime's territory now. To Isabella, her leggings had a slight shine to them as they clung tightly to her form. However, she couldn't bend her legs, or even wiggle her toes. Her lower body seemed completely frozen, outside of her own control, as if she was paralyzed. She didn't dare touch the substance with her bare hands anymore, realizing how lucky she was that it didn't cover her arms as well.

The slime appeared to have solidified, making Isabella's legs stuck in a stiff extended position. She lifted her sweater and noted that the slime didn't travel past her belly button. But the slime seemed to have completely fused with her leggings.

Isabella realized she needed to act fast while she still could. She remembered that her wand was still on the floor. Thankfully, she was flexible enough to bend down and fish her wand out from underneath her discarded cloak.

Pointing her wand at her slime covered legs, she cast a flurry of spells to try and kill or weaken the slime. Spells of fire, paralysis, warding, water, you name it, none of it seemed to affect the hardened shell around her legs. Each one causing a flash of bright colorful light to flood the coffin, momentarily illuminating the growing hopelessness on Isabella's face. She decided to settle for a bubble charm around her lower body. That would at least keep the slime from spreading. She hoped.

The glowing pink bubble that now covered the lower half of the coffin vibrated softly with its protective aura. Isabella's belly was the only thing allowed to penetrate the spell. The light vibrations tickled her soft underbelly and even forced a slight smile to cross her face.

Isabella made another dome of protection above her head to block off any other slime from entering her Iron Maiden. She didn't see any visible cracks or entrance from where the slime had emerged. She figured a magical item as powerful and treacherous as an Iron Maiden wouldn't have such an accessible flaw. Sadly, she was correct.

Isabella's mind raced with thoughts of possible escapes, weaknesses and limits to the slime and the Iron Maiden itself. She knew time was limited, the slime must be the sexual torture element of her Iron Maiden. If she didn't act fast enough, the lid of her Iron Maiden will have her carved face moaning and cumming for the rest of time. She'll just be another immortal fuck toy sealed away in her own little coffin.

"What am I going to do!!!" She groaned as she pulled her own hair in frustration. She couldn't think of a way to escape this prison without killing herself. But she couldn't even die in the coffin, so that wasn't even an option. Her hands started to shake, and her mouth went dry as the familiar feeling of panic started to settle in.

She began to feel a slight pressure near her crotch. Her heart sank as she looked down and saw the front of her leggings begin to stretch out like something was growing beneath them.

"No no no no, not yet! I need more time!" Isabella pleaded to the silent slime creature. A massive cylinder shape stretches her leggings outward as it positions itself against her crotch. The slime covered leggings seem to tighten and hold her thighs open as the cylinder rounds at the tip and lightly presses against her entrance. Isabella sucks her stomach upward in a fruitless attempt to get away from the growing advances. Isabella is helpless to stop it.

Her eyes widen in terror as she feels the slimy invader slowly advances its cylindrical shape against her crotch. Isabella whimpers as she feels the creature soak through her underwear and begin to penetrate her with no resistance. Her leggings tighten around her waist and hold her legs open as the slime holds her in place to guarantee its success.

She gasps in horror as the inside of her pussy fails to reject the slime. The massive 3-inch wide cylinder slides deeper and deeper into Isabella as the realization that she can no longer escape the slime's advances sinks in.

"Oh my GOD!!!" Isabella screamed as the slime forced its way into her unprotected pussy. The slime fills her entire vagina with its mass as it explores its new home. Isabella is helpless to stop the slime from penetrating through her cervix and settling in her uterus.

The slime cannot travel further, as it seems to assess its host's limitations. Isabella's body would've been damaged and torn if it wasn't for the Iron Maiden's blessing of immortality. Her vagina seemed to stretch and adjust to welcome to the slime's massive size. Isabella was surprised that she didn't experience any pain. It was definitely uncomfortable and strange to feel her insides swell up. She could even see her stomach bulge upwards from the slime filling her body.

Isabella was shocked that she felt no physical changes. Her body felt as it had been before the slime entered her. She slightly wished that she felt pain during the ordeal, it would've distracted her from the small spikes of pleasure that forced her to jolt several times as the slime stretched her entrance.

The slime held the cylinder inside of Isabella as she leaned against the back of the coffin. Her quick breaths sharpened as her body began to heat up from within. The smile seemed to be warming itself and giving off a warm heat. Isabella groaned as she felt her heart race quicken and blood flow easily around her body. She began to sweat and pant slightly.

A sharp YIP escaped her lips as a sudden pulse traveled through the slime. Isabella was shocked at the sudden sensation of intense pleasure that flooded her body and then disappeared as quickly as it came. She felt her vaginal muscles spasm and contract in such a rapid motion, momentarily clutching the slime's solid cylindrical form and pushing the excess slime deeper into herself. The pulse seemed to surge throughout her entire body and flood her brain with an overwhelming pleasure. She knew it was only for a millisecond, but the rush of pleasure seemed to stretch for minutes as her muscles convulsed.

Isabella gasped as she tried to force her muscles to relax. It took several seconds before her vagina released the slime from its grip.

"What the fuck was that?!" Isabella exclaimed. Her normal bubbly self had been replaced with a cowering fool who is in way over her head.

Isabella has had sex before, always with a boy she had feelings for though. She had enjoyed having her hair pulled or being handcuffed to the bed once or twice when she was feeling extra frisky, but nothing she'd experience compared to the forced wave of pleasure brought on by that pulse. Let alone the size of the slime's imitation of a penis. It was the size of her forearm!

"I passed the test." She sobbed, "I'm no fool, I shouldn't be here."

Another pulse rocketed up her pussy and forcing a scream out of her mouth. She couldn't stop herself from turning that scream into a moan as the pulse faded. She breathed heavily, trying to calm her muscle spasms but was interrupted by another pulse from the slime.

"GAH!!!" Her voice grew in pitch as the pulse continued for half a second longer. It stopped as her pussy began to quiver on the brink of an orgasm.

"No more please. I can't keep-" she was cut off by a fourth pulse. This one immediately sent her over the edge as she felt herself cum, immediately soaking her tightened leggings with her own passion. Her body convulsed, even after the pulse passed her entire body jerked forward and backwards for a few seconds.

"I- I-, breathe." She tried to plead for air, but her own orgasm sucked the air out of her body. She didn't think she could suffocate if she was immortal, but the thought of what magical effects were affecting her didn't cross her mind as she climaxed for the first time in her new home.

After a few moments, she noticed the slime hadn't sent another pulse. She sensed that the slime creature was analyzing her reaction, calculating her responses like it was studying her.

This terrified her even more.

At first, she thought of the slime as a tool sent to torture her. Like it was programmed to perform a certain job. But this pause gave it a sort of intellectual air, like it was contemplating its next action. It was thinking.

It was learning.

This realization clicked in Isabella's head as soon as her body recovered from her orgasm. She figured she could reason with the being of it was sentient.

As soon as she opened her mouth to try and talk to the being, it sent another spasm through her body. This one lasted a few seconds, waiting until she was forced to orgasm again.

"Stop!" She managed to blurt out, her mouth trying to deny her body's pleasure.

The slime creature paused for a moment before sending a pulse that sent her over the edge. Isabella screamed out as her body twitched violently. The slime creature had control over her body. It knew exactly how to make her cum. She was putty in its hands.

"Please..." She begged, her body begging for release. Death, escape, another orgasm. Something other than the fear of an imminent pulse.

The slime creature paused for a few moments. Isabella gasped for air as she noticed the slime was absorbing her cum that was pouring down her legs. It was feeding.

"Oh god." She said exhausted. Her dirty blonde hair was already a mess and her freckles were hidden among her deep red complexion. Embarrassed that she was orgasming so much. The amount of serotonin flooding her brain made her light-headed.

She was beginning to fear that she might start to enjoy this. Become addicted to the chemicals her body releases with each orgasm.

Isabella banged against the inside of the Iron Maiden. She saw that her fist was clutching her wand, she needed to do something.

Anything.

Another pulse shot through her. Her body arched as her head shot upwards and her back twisted. Her eyes beaming upwards at the bubbles she had produced overhead.

It was filling up with more slime.

"Nooooo," she moaned. The pulse was still rattling her entire body. They were no longer pulses, but pure vibrations that rocked her to the core and released her orgasms from her barricaded floodgates.

She needed to escape. There was no other option. In a desperate move, she dropped the shield around her stomach and flung every spell she could think of at the slime around her legs. But each one was reciprocated with another vibration that held her body hostage for several seconds. Forcing one orgasm out of her after another.

Another spell. Another orgasm.

Another spell. A longer vibration.

Another spell. An immediate punishment.

Another spell. A dropped wand. Another orgasm.

Isabella cast a final spell with fool hearted abandon, but nothing happened. She looked at her hand, her mind grasping to stay coherent. Staring at her empty hand for a few seconds too long, she looks down at the floor of the coffin and sees her wand in a small puddle of slime. It sinks into the slime, the wand develops a slight bend as it floats in the ankle high liquid.

SNAP

POP

Isabella looks up at the popping noise overhead and sees her protective bubble disappear before her eyes. No more wand means no more spells. The slime behind the barrier fell freely towards her. Falling directly onto her face and begins pouring down over her body.

Isabella looks at her empty hands in disbelief. Her wand. It was gone. Broken. She has had that wand since she was a child. Gone with a simple snap.

Her hand had never felt so empty. She watched as her hands were covered with slime, as she felt it travel down her arms and up her wrists. Coating each individual finger in a warm layer of clear goo.

Isabella looked down at her body and watched as every inch was slowly coated in a thin layer of slime. She was now completely at the mercy of this monster. Her body, her sensations, her movements are no longer hers to control. Every piece of her being is now controlled and owned by the monster that feeds off of her pleasure and derives its own from her torment.

The world she knew and the life she lived are now gone. Replaced with a small coffin and soon, an existence of endless orgasms.