The Witches of Huntington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food was finished. Elle held her cup with both hands, as if she were warming them.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"What do you think about what I said last night?'"

"Which part?"

"The part where you're my boyfriend and where I move in with you. That part"

"What about your parents?"

"They both love you. You already know that. You're the son my dad never had. Always watching baseball and going fishing with him. Hell, he'd marry you himself."

"I don't know. Can you ever forgive me for sleeping with your sister and Jade? I mean, you did leave without so much as a good-bye."

"If I had said good-bye to you, I never would have left. Every time that I was having a shitty time at school, I thought about that night after Jade's party. It always cheered me up. And as far as Jade goes, fuck her. She texted me as soon as see saw me leaving here. I knew what she'd do. I just thought that you'd play harder to get."

I reached to my night table and picked up my phone. 2 minutes later, the video of Jade telling the world about us fucking had finished. Elle didn't look happy, but she knew why I'd done it.

"You should have fucked her in the ass."

"I'm saving that for your beautiful ass."

My lips found their way to her neck.

"Keep that up and I swear we're staying in this bed all day."

"Do you honestly think that I have a problem with that?"