The Witching Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers

Wonder, awe, and lust burned inside Elizabeth's mind and a bright glow came into her eyes—a glow of deep, expectant pleasure and delight. No, this could not be wrong! She loved Hannah for showing this to her.

Elizabeth made her choice, and she knew it was the right one.

+++

The next day, Andrew remained unconscious in his bed all day, still knocked out by Hannah's magical sleeping potion. Elizabeth went in to look at him before she left for Mary's, enjoying the new feelings in her body, the overwhelming need in her mind. She leaned down to sweetly press her lips against his, whispering, "I will see thee tonight, dear Papa."

Elizabeth was so anxious to leave Mary's that day, she could barely sit still as Mary babbled on at the end of the day.

"Tomorrow, child, I do not wish you to come here. Stay home, and keep house, and do not go outside. Lock the doors and wait for your Father to come home."

"Why, Mistress?" Elizabeth asked, "It is Friday. I must come."

"It is the Sabbath, child, the Witches' Sabbath! You have no business leaving your father's house!"

Elizabeth stared at the floor with a hint of a smile playing around her mouth. "Mary," she said, "Perhaps we humans do not really understand God's universe as we think we do. Are you so certain that the witches are evil? Is it not more evil to drown innocent women, such as we see in our town this very day?"

Mary again fixed Elizabeth with a sharp, penetrating look. "What has got into thee, child? I have lived many more years on this earth than you."

Elizabeth moved in closer to Mary. "Mistress, have you ever seen one? Have you ever met one of them, in the woods at night perhaps? Is that why you are so certain they exist?"

"NO!" Mary cried, though Elizabeth knew she had guessed the truth, and she could not stop herself from saying more.

"Have you met Hannah, too? Did she take you to the clearing, and show you the path into the sacred grove?" Elizabeth whispered in the old lady's ear.

Elizabeth saw Mary's eyes fill with tears. She looked at Elizabeth, clutching her hand, and whispered, "Oh, do not go, child! I beg you! Do not go!"

Elizabeth got up. Mary was staring at her with a mixture of horror and envy, terror and delight!

"Good night, Mistress. I will see thee on Monday morning."

Elizabeth hurried out the door. As she did a strong gust of wind bringing ash and smoke swirled around her, whipping her cloak around her face and making her cry out. Mary's cat, Jacob, stood on a fencepost hissing at her with yellow eyes. A sharp "crack" broke the stillness as a bolt of lightening snaked out of the sky, illuminating the headless scarecrow flapping its useless arms in the corn fields outside Mary's door. In an instant, the sky went from pewter grey to inky, midnight blue. She saw heavy black clouds gathering in the sky and clustering over the Fields. The dark opening into the woods had never seemed so menacing and unwelcome. Elizabeth could swear she even saw the grass and shrubs slithering and closing in, trying to hide the opening from her view.

She ran forward against the wind, struggling to reach the forest entrance. Her cloak snagged on the fencepost and she struggled to free herself. By the time she reached the woods a cold, drenching rain was being driven into her face. She couldn't see! The trees were shrouded in mist and she had to feel her way blindly forward!

Suddenly, far ahead of her she saw a light—deep in the woods, beckoning. Despite the wind and the rain, the wavering light guided her further on, helping her, and showing her the way.

As soon as she got into the forest, all was still, though she could hear now a wild, keening wind and torrents of rain whipping in a circle around the woods, like a tornado. Sitting on the path, waiting patiently for her, it seemed, was a black cat. Elizabeth had never seen it before, but somehow she knew Hannah had sent it. The cat turned and started trotting up the hill, towards the glowing light.

Elizabeth searched the gloom, the thick trees, the creaking branches, the piles of dead leaves and rotted tree stumps for any sign of Hannah as she followed the cat up the path. She did not see her. Finally, they arrived at a kind of fork, and Elizabeth knew this was where she needed to go left, and leave the familiar path behind. And Hannah was right. Something was guiding her. She simply knew where to go, and wound her way through a zigzagging maze deep, deep into the woods, until, like magic, she found herself standing in front of the circle of thorn bushes. Elizabeth opened the gap and stepped inside.

Hannah was there, standing with her back to her when she first entered. Inside it was wonderfully warm and cozy, and she noticed that Hannah was not wearing her usual cloak, but only a thin, transparent white gown. Robert was there, as well, sitting on a bench with his legs casually and seductively spread and the same lazy, amused smile on his face.

Hannah turned and came towards Elizabeth, and instantly took her in her arms, caressing her hair and face.

"You made it, my love. I was worried. The storm, tonight, and the plague on this town. There are forces allied against us!"

"Hannah!" Elizabeth whispered. She hugged her, pushing her breasts and hips close into her as Hannah brought her mouth down on hers and opened her mouth. They kissed, deeply, for many minutes. Elizabeth's hands traveled down to Hannah's breasts, so open and accessible through her gauzy dress.

"Are you ready, my child? Ah, I can see. Yes," she smiled, as she took in a glance Elizabeth's obvious sexual arousal.

"Tell me, daughter," Hannah said, holding Elizabeth's face tightly and looking deeply into her eyes. "You must tell the truth. From here on, there is no turning back. Do you understand, my sweet thing?"

"Yes," Elizabeth said, "I am here, Hannah. I want to see the Sabbath."

"Oh you will do more than watch, my dear. But you must answer my questions."

"Yes, Hannah, I will."

Hannah whispered, "Did you look upon thy father's cock, child?"

"Yes," Elizabeth whispered. "Last night, for many minutes."

"And did it make you want him in your body?"

Elizabeth nodded into her neck and clutched her tightly.

Hannah moved even closer to her ear. "And would you like to take thy father's prick inside you, tomorrow night?"

Elizabeth gazed directly into Hannah's eyes. There was simply no way to lie to her, or tell her anything other than the full truth that dwelt in her soul. "Yes, Mistress, I do."

"Come," Hannah said, leading her over to Robert.

"Free his cock, my daughter. You must learn some things tonight."

Elizabeth eagerly dropped to the forest floor next to Robert's spread thighs, and began to open his breeches. The sensual man seemed to love being a training for Elizabeth. He found her highly amusing and arousing, and his eyes twinkled at Hannah. He reached down and caressed Elizabeth's hands, indicating that she should slow down.

"Gently, my child," Hannah whispered.

Finally Elizabeth freed Robert's swollen cock, and instantly held it in her hands as she gazed up at Hannah.

"May I kiss it, Mistress, and suck it as I saw you do?"

"Yes, child."

Elizabeth could not help thinking of poor Mary as she brought her trembling lips to the beautiful shiny cap and opened her mouth, of Mary trembling in fear and terror back in her house, having never taken the world into her hands as she was doing now. She glanced up into Robert's mirthful eyes. He whispered something in French and pulled her onto him with his hand on the back of her neck.

After several minutes lost in a sea of pleasurable delight, Hannah gently pulled Elizabeth's reluctant mouth and lips away. Hannah helped Robert stand up, and pulled at his clothes, his breeches, as he undressed her.

Hannah positioned Elizabeth onto one of the strangely soft and comfortable wooden benches and kissed her again.

"Now, my daughter, watch my husband fuck me, and take note of what you see and hear. . ."

+++

The next morning, Elizabeth sat at the breakfast table with her father.

She buttered her bread and savored the creamy sweetness on her tongue, her mind full of the things she had seen the night before, and of the secret knowledge she carried in her heart.

"Daughter," Andrew spoke, "I must leave you tonight."

Elizabeth gazed upon Andrew's sad face, his beautiful grey eyes, and his soft lips. She had pledged Hannah to say nothing, and she knew nothing of how this evening's events would unfold, only that she must appear in the clearing at 9:00 sharp. The lust in her body was so great she could barely refrain from touching Father, soothing him, and kissing him, but Hannah had told her she mustn't. She must put her entire faith and trust in the witches, and leave Andrew up to them.

"Oh, Father? Where art thou going?"

Elizabeth hardly noticed that she had lapsed into Hannah's tongue.

"I will be traveling, child, and will not return until well after nightfall, perhaps much later. But you will be safe here."

Elizabeth looked out the window. "Yes, Father, I see clouds gathering. I will not be going to Mary's today."

Andrew gazed out the window as well, murmuring. "All Hallow's Eve! A wicked night, to be sure! I am glad you will be staying in, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth came and stood next to him at the window and slipped her hand into his.

"Please, Father, do not worry. I have had a good omen about tonight."

"Yes, daughter?"

"Yes, in a dream. Mother appeared to me. She told me that we will be receiving a sign from her this All Hallow's Eve."

"Is that true, my child?" said Andrew, searching Elizabeth's eyes.

"Yes, Father. But I do not know what it means."

Andrew gazed at Elizabeth, feeling once again the powerful attraction to her flesh, even more so looking at the face that was just like his own Anne's. He could feel Anne's spirit in Elizabeth's eyes. His gaze traveled to her full red lips, and his breath quickened as he imagined crushing his lips hard against them. He was so powerfully drawn to her, particularly in these last few weeks. She seemed to have changed—matured, and grown even more lush and beautiful. Like Anne, her rich beauty did not fit in this stern, unforgiving place. It was why he had abstained from their nightly prayer hour, and kept out of the house as much as he possibly could. He hoped and prayed this evening would bring some resolution. She was so beautiful and innocent. He must keep away from her until the Sabbath was over!

"Daughter, I have been much preoccupied as of late. I hope to God you are right."

+++

Many hours later, nearing 11:00, Andrew rode his horse towards the Fields.

The Autumn night was cold, but the change in the weather felt oddly exciting. He could feel the promise of something wild and electric brewing in the night air. It awoke his mind and body, making him feel extremely alert. On the outskirts of town he had passed laughing children, who offered him cider and pumpkin bread. Clouds of cinnamon and clove and apple from bakeries filled the air with exotic odors.

"Beware the Witches Woods, Pastor," the children had cried, "And the spirits of the Fields!"

His horse kept up a quick pace over roads twirling with spinning red and gold leaves, and he could see and smell bonfires with their deliciously comforting odors dotting the landscape. People were chatting and laughing in the distance. It was not the kind of night to stay at home, shut off from activity and goings-on. The merest hint of the coming winter made his body pulse with warmth and excitement at being alive.

Looking up, he saw that the sky over the Woods was roiling with thick clouds illuminated from within by mysteriously glowing pink and purple light. Occasional streaks of lightning cracked overhead as well. Elsewhere the night sky was completely clear except for the thousands of brilliant stars. It was a beautiful night—too beautiful for the sinful act he was about to commit.

For several months, Andrew had been secretly heading in the woods at night, and now, as then, his prick grew violently hard and throbbed with pleasure the closer he drew near. He simply could not control it. It rose up uncomfortably, pushing at the buttons on his breeches, the head fully swollen and leaking, the veins pulsating with eager lust. It had been so long since he had been with a woman! A full year since Anne's death, his only relief his own desperate jerks and tugs. He had not been allowed to participate in the decadent activities around the campfire, in the grove, only watch, until he would rush out and make his prick eject a torrent of semen as the visions of the witches filled his mind. The grove in the center of the wicked woods called to his body; called him as irresistibly as Anne's sweet cunt, impossible to refuse once he had gotten a taste of it. And now, tonight . . .

The Pastor glanced around fearfully. If only the good townspeople knew what he was doing, where he was going! That he was headed to a Black Mass, a witches' Sabbath! The only comforting thought was that his sweet Elizabeth would never know about her Papa's wicked deeds. She was sleeping peacefully at home, now, he knew.

Just as he was about to enter the woods, he saw a figure. He knew right away it was looking for him, making sure he was coming to keep his promise.

He turned Nellie home once he'd alighted, and walked into the forest. As soon as he entered, he felt a strange, drowsy mood come over him, as if he'd been drugged. Thoughts of home, of Church, and the village instantly left his mind. He could think of nothing now but his task. He must have release! Waves of pleasure pulsed in his groin as he thought of beautiful Hannah, wondering if she would be there. Images of golden bodies writhing in the firelight spurred him on to walk faster and faster into the woods.

As Andrew neared the exterior of the semi-circle, the figure he had seen at the edge of the forest took his hand.

"Come in, Pastor, we have been waiting for you."

+++

The moment Andrew entered the grove the strange fog which had descended on his brain in the forest grew stronger. He was in a dream!

Incense of some kind was burning from large censors lit with burning coals; the sweet scent seemed to penetrate directly to his mind, bringing on a powerful urge to copulate. The room smelled of women; he could feel soft hands touching his body as he was brought directly up to the towering woman in grey, who said, "My sisters, it is time to start the Sabbath."

He saw women in white dresses and red cloaks, and men dressed in black kissing them, whispering in their ears, laughing and holding and rubbing their breasts. The sight made Andrew dizzy; never had he so needed to plunge his prick into a warm, soft cunt! The need was so great he could think of absolutely nothing else.

"Sisters, you see down in the valley the ignorance of the humans who rule this earth. They know nothing of pleasure, only control and fear. Our kind are hunted and hated; our values despised. We haunt the edges of this universe as outcasts, and look on the folly of man with pity and contempt."

Andrew heard soft murmurs of delight in the crowd.

"We are eternal beings, guarding the ancient wisdom of our mothers."

"But our wise forbears knew we cannot dwell in the spirit alone. Our knowledge would be worthless if we did not become women, and awaken our bodies to love. Our Sabbath celebrates this!"

"In the cities and towns below, we are despised and blamed for our embrace of the flesh, but not here! Tonight, our holy Sabbath, we praise our beauty and love ourselves, as women! We welcome with open hearts the carnal delights of sex into our souls! We are not like those humans who know it as a guilty secret, experienced in shame and fear!"

The gray lady laid her strong hand on Andrew's shoulder.

"Rise, human, and face us."

Andrew heard twitters and sighs and coos of welcome from the crowd.

"Yes, he is a beautiful man, and a holy man, but he is also a man with a loving heart, and a 'weakness' for female flesh."

At this there was both laughter and clapping.

"Tonight, we praise as well the lust of man—the mark of the female upon his soul. His weakness is our strength, his vulnerability, our power!"

"This man is here because of his love for one of us! We welcome Andrew into the sacred grove. He has consented to join us in exchange for one chance to see his love again, and we thank him for his faith."

"Our kind does not believe in coercion. We know only the power of seduction, nothing more! Is it thy free choice, Pastor, to join us here tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress," Andrew replied. "It is."

"And you have agreed to perform our ritual tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress, I have. Please let's begin!"

More laughter from the crowd. The gray lady chuckled.

"Ah, he is eager. Like all men, he is guided by his cock, but we cannot blame him for that."

Two women suddenly came to Andrew and drew him to the stone altar in the center of the room. They gently pushed him on his back, but instead of cold stone he felt softness and warmth.

The two women held his arms and legs. Andrew's head was spinning from the powerful sweet incense. His entire being was concentrated now on the throbbing pleasure between his legs. He must fuck, soon! Andrew moaned and closed his eyes as he felt his clothes being removed—his boots, his breeches, his linen shirt—until he was splayed naked and his swollen prick jutted out far from his body.

Then he saw Hannah. She was naked, her beautiful pink-tipped breasts glowing in the light of the fire; her small rounded hips beckoning him to spread her body before him and plunge inside her. She slithered up to him and caressed his face, kissed his lips as her soft hand felt his stomach, teasing him unmercifully and making him groan, until she finally grasped the thick base of his member.

Hannah spoke: "We are fortunate this Sabbath to have a holy man perform our rite!"

Again Andrew heard murmurs and tittering laughter.

"We are lucky to see the cock of a man of God swollen with lust, bursting with need to feel the soft touch of a female! This cock will bring great joy to the woman we have chosen for him. Andrew, you have agreed to be the first man to fuck her, and demonstrate to her your manly prowess? You will be good to her, and give her what she needs? You will take her virgin maidenhead and make her first tastes of love be gentle and delightful?"

Andrew could only moan as the horrible truth was spoken—both from the lingering shame of agreeing to such a task and from the electrifying thought of the sweet virgin cunt waiting for him!

"This rite symbolizes our very beliefs—the moment a maid becomes a woman, and enters the sacred groves of carnal pleasure! We love and praise the holy phallus! We celebrate the craven desires it awakens in our souls, we do not fear it! Our kind does not cast aspersions on the lustful desires of our flesh! We are not whores, but witches! Our bodies, as well as our hearts, open to you with love."

Hannah leaned down to kiss him once more.

Soon Andrew felt soft hands on his body, running up his thighs and over his stomach, and down to his groin, where they gently squeezed and caressed his exposed shaft and large swollen sacs. He reached down to touch her—was it Hannah?—and felt that the girl was wearing a thin, gauzy robe. His hand found thick hair spilling over a light, slim body. He moaned as his hand found her hips and traveled to the parting of her round, soft buttocks through the silky material. He slipped one hand into the crevice, searching for her wetness and moaning, attempting to draw her near, draw her closer!

He felt warm lips kissing his, again, and then a quiet voice in his ear.

"Father, it is I, your daughter."

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers