The Witching Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, umph, mmmm . . ." he groaned and whispered as he pushed her back and squeezed her breasts so the two pink nipples arose tight and hard, beckoning for his tongue. He sucked and licked them for a long time as Elizabeth smiled and let him, stroking and caressing his head and hair.

Andrew was in a fog, totally unaware and unconscious of what he was doing as he slid up her body and desperately reached under her skirts. He fumbled for the buttons of his breeches intent on freeing his cock, but Elizabeth reached down and stilled his hand.

"No, Father, you mustn't."

Andrew clutched her to him and groaned, "I must have thee, Daughter!"

Elizabeth gazed at him.

"You cannot take me again until this evening, Father."

"Again, my child?"

The deep enchantments the witches' had wrought on his mind had dimmed his memory and dulled the resistances of his conscience. He did not understand what was happening, but he could not question it, either.

"Yes, Father. And you will, tonight," Elizabeth said as she sweetly retied her basque and smoothed her gown.

"Tonight, child? What is happening tonight?" Andrew was completely befuddled yet utterly mesmerized by Elizabeth's manner.

Elizabeth stood up and whispered in his ear, "Tonight, dear Father, meet me by the entrance to the woods, and on the sacred altar, I will give you my body once more." She caressed the front of his trousers. "I will feel this inside me in more ways and more times than we can imagine. You must trust me. Do your work, today, and be a good man of the town, but know your daughter will be waiting all day for your touch."

Elizabeth's voice and words acted like a charm. Before she had even left the room Andrew had completely forgotten this scene.

+++

All day, as visitors streamed into his study asking for advice and counsel from the good Pastor, Andrew listened and tried to do his duty, but his mind was in disarray.

He was simply aching. He felt the way he sometimes felt when Anne was alive and he was making his rounds thinking of nothing but her warm, soft body waiting for him at home. These were the days when he would come home and find her and take her as soon as he could—pushing her dress up and plunging into her against the wall next to the hearth; pulling her away from the children and laughing as he drew her into the bedroom; meeting her in the garden and taking her right there in the grass. On those days he could not hold off and spent his seed within minutes. It was like that now. He knew without knowing how he knew that it would be like that later tonight.

He tried to concentrate on the problems his friends and townspeople were bringing to his study, but it was very hard.

"Pastor, the plague is worse now than it has been all year!"

"Pastor, the cows on my farm are falling ill, you must come and help us!"

"Pastor, the harvest will be so small this year! The crops have grown so thin!"

"Pastor, tell us what God wants from us!"

And always the same persistent belief. "It is the witches' fault!"

Until that moment six months ago in the Fields, he would have agreed with them. But now . . . oh his head was spinning with doubt and confusion. What was he to do? He was finding it harder and harder to help his patrons and give his sermons and believe in his own faith, knowing what he now knew!

And throughout the day, amidst the lust in his body and the pressing demands from his parishioners, bits and pieces of sharp, clear images came into his mind. These were no mere dreams or phantasms, they were real memories. The grove. The altar. A girl's cries. A gush of wetness, a trace of blood. A slim body writhing and twisting under his own. His cock, harder than it had ever been.

Andrew tried very hard to slowly piece the night together.

His last clear memory . . . riding out of town towards the woods. The Sabbath! He had gone to the witches' Sabbath, that is where he was headed . . . to the ritual. It must have happened! And had he really done it? He tried to remember. The girl, beneath him, the indescribable pleasure of entering her, her cries . . . they exerted such force on his mind! He let as much of the memory come into his mind as he could, sharp and clear, knowing that it was all true, but he could not see the face!

"Pastor?"

Andrew shook his head. Someone was talking to him.

"Yes? I am sorry, please continue."

Andrew shut his doors early. He could handle no more. He lay on his bed and felt instantly into a deep and vivid dream. Standing above a girl with her legs spread before him. He could see her, wet. Her hands were bound. There were people, talking and whispering. He re-experienced in full, glorious detail every single moment. He tossed in his bed, whimpering, his cock pulsing in his sleep, as his mind went back to the moment of entering her, a virgin. He fucked her again and again in his delirium, only this time he ejaculated deep within her womb. He could feel in his sleep pulse after pulse of semen jetting out of his cock as he rammed her, as he fucked her, as he flooded her with his potent cum. He wanted it so badly he moaned like an animal in his bed as his mind gave him in fantasy the release he so needed. His dream changed from memory to pure desire. To taking the girl over and over, rutting into her behind like an animal, fucking her as he had fucked Anne, coming in her again and again!

He awoke hours later in a sweat, thinking of Elizabeth. She was at Mary's. She had asked him to meet her, and accompany her through the woods on her way home.

As he raced to the stables and readied his horse, he saw that the sky was turning pitch black, and anxiety for his daughter made his heart thump in his chest. What a strange, terrible day this had been. He spurred Nellie to go as fast as she could, but the winds and rain now thundering through the air seemed to be deliberately holding them back. Terror gripped his heart when he looked in the sky and saw, or thought he saw, the gray lady magically hovering over the horizon. The last rays of the setting sun lit her from behind, and mixed in with the thunder he could swear he heard some sort of chant or spell coming out of her mouth. He saw her lift her cloaked hands and send brilliant light forward in fantastic beams that spread over the landscape, turning back the darkness and lighting a single clear path for Nellie to follow. In the path of the light his horse trotted gently, calmed and soothed, though around them the terrible storm continued to rage. He suddenly heard in his ear a voice saying "The second night of the Sabbath, Andrew! You must make it to the grove!"

He lashed his horse, harder and harder, peering ahead to see Elizabeth. At last the animal could take no more and threw him off and bounded back to the Manse. Andrew tried to run, though the trees bent their branches in his path and rocks tumbled in his way. Unseen forces were pulling him backwards and his legs suddenly felt like they were made out of lead. At last he stumbled gasping past the gates of Mary's yard and fell head first into the leaves.

"Father!" Elizabeth cried. "At last you are here. We must hurry!"

Elizabeth lifted him and helped him walk towards the woods, with one arm supporting him. As they got closer, trees on all sides grabbed them with their branches and pulled them backwards! They were not going to make it! Andrew was held tightly on all sides and Elizabeth was pinned by huge limbs and they could only watch as the earth opened wide into a deep gash at the entrance to the woods, splitting apart and forming an immense gulf they could never cross.

Then Andrew watched, amazed as Elizabeth made a gesture with her hands, and murmured in a strange language he could not understand. She screamed for him, holding out her hands, "Father! Reach me! Reach for me!" and suddenly they were both hurling through the air, flying towards each other and meeting in midair. They went flying and crashing over the enormous gap in the earth and landed, finally, with a heavy crash into the underbrush of the forest.

Inside, all was silent, the only sounds their wild harsh breath. Around them they could hear a long, loud shriek of anger echoing on the edges of the forest.

"Daughter," Andrew whispered, holding her tightly. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, but we must hurry."

Together, they held hands and ran as they could up the steep hill and towards the fork in the path, where Andrew stopped, and turned towards Elizabeth with a look of wonder, and at last, understanding.

He said, simply, "You know where we are. You know Hannah."

Elizabeth gazed at him and blushed. "Yes, Father."

"You know about the clearing."

"Yes, Father, I have been there. As have you."

"And were you there . . . last night?"

Elizabeth moved closer and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Yes, Father, doest thou remember now?"

Bit by bit Andrew could see in his mind the full image of the girl on the altar—the girl he had ravaged with such enjoyment, and had dreamed of taking again and again. His memory flooded back and with it the aching need to take her in his arms.

"It was you," he said simply.

"Yes, Father," Elizabeth said, wrapping her arms about his neck and pulling close to his ear. "Do you not remember my body?"

"My lips?" she said, kissing his neck.

She whispered hotly into his ear, "Do you not remember fucking me, and making me come?"

Andrew groaned and held her to him. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, Father," Elizabeth said, pushing her breasts into his chest.

"Elizabeth," Andrew moaned and held her. "I cannot explain this!"

"You do not need to, Father. We are in the woods. Do you not hear it? It is silent, and calm, and perfect."

"Daughter," Andrew moaned, speaking without restraint. "I must have you again! I must!"

"Do not fear, Father. We are here, are we not? You are here. I brought you here. They are waiting for us down in the grove."

Andrew's physical need for her had grown so strong. "And will you let me fuck you, child? Again, and again?"

"Yes, dear Papa. The Sabbath is not over."

Elizabeth smiled, taking his hand. "Come with me, Andrew."

Andrew took her hand like a child, so in awe of her was he, so utterly and completely entranced. He watched her flowing hair from behind as his prick swelled and throbbed. Every step he took trailing behind her took him farther away from the village and deeper into the mystery of his own heart.

Elizabeth held his hand tightly as they entered the grove and a hush fell over the crowd of witches and their male consorts. Hannah rushed up and kissed her. "Oh, my sweet Elizabeth, I was so worried for thee!"

"Hannah!" intoned the voice from the gray cloak. "Bring them to me."

Elizabeth and Andrew held hands as they stood before her.

"Andrew, it is time you knew the truth. I promised it to you. I promised you that you would meet your beloved wife, and Elizabeth, her beloved mother, once more."

Andrew watched as the hooded figure reached up and slowly pulled the heavy cloak from her face. For the briefest moment, a brilliant beam of light full of every color in the rainbow shot straight from the creature's cloak; then it immediately transformed itself into a series of morphing faces. Andrew recognized Hannah, other witches from the grove, and his own Elizabeth, blurring and rapidly changing from one to the other. It was terrifyingly beautiful! And then he sunk to his knees as he saw, at last, his own Anne before him, smiling and still.

She walked down and kneeled with him.

"Husband, it is I."

Andrew groaned, and clutched her hand and kissed it.

"Are you surprised, dear husband? But hssst, I have only a few minutes. I have gone through incredible trials to see you. Listen to me!"

"Well may you wonder at what you have just seen, but I cannot explain the full measure of our magic in one night. The wisdom of the witches is beyond your comprehension. Our rules, and powers, exceed the grasp of man. But know that I love you."

"Twenty years ago, I saw you, and recognized immediately the beauty and gentleness of your soul. I begged my mistress to give me this human form that stands now before you only a shade. I asked her to make me beautiful, so that I could seduce you. And husband, the twenty years we spent together were the happiest of my existence. The rapture of our love, the ecstasy that bound us to each other, believe me when I say I never expected to experience it again with another mortal man!"

"But this world, these times, the town you inhabit! It is lethal to the souls of witches and children alike. This plague that is upon the land is your own fault! It is brought on by your own cruelty, your own stinginess, your hatred of all that is female! I died, in my human form, because my heart was so damaged by the wickedness and sin around me. My spirit survived, but I may never assume an earthly body again."

"And husband, even you are not untouched by the evil of your land. The winds, the rains, the shrieks that tried to prevent you from reaching me tonight were emanations of your own reluctance, your own resistance, your own fear!"

Andrew wept as he listened, clutching her hand.

Anne leaned in to whisper the rest to Andrew alone: "But our daughter, Andrew. She is here! And her soul is as much my own as it is hers. She is a witch! And all witches share an essence that defies human understanding. It was I who encouraged your lust for her, I who led her into the forest, and I who sent Hannah to you!"

"Here in the forest, as in your dreams, husband, there are no laws but the desire that is in your heart. You must lose, once and for all, your attachment to the world outside. You must please our daughter, and yourself, to the utmost power of your being, and in doing so, husband, you must give her a child tonight! A child conceived during the Sabbath!"

Anne pulled back and kissed him, and Elizabeth, and held their hands.

"It is my wish that you leave this place. Leave Salem, and leave America, and bring into the world the child who will bear my essence."

Elizabeth moved over to wrap herself around Andrew, and they held each other as Anne started to fade away.

"I must leave you, my loves, please do as I wish, and I will see thee again someday . . ."

She disappeared in a brilliant flash of light, so blinding they could not see for minutes. When their eyes adjusted to the darkness, and then the room dimly lit by torches, the gray lady was gone.

Elizabeth touched her father's face. "Do you see now? Are you ready, Papa?"

"Yes, daughter."

"Come." She led him by the hand to the altar, her face flushed with love and anticipation and desire.

She took his hand and placed it on her belly. "I want to feel your baby growing here, in my womb, Papa! Let me make you happy. Mother has told us of the future we may have, together, away from this land. You and I, a witch! Let us begin it, tonight."

Elizabeth wrapped her body around him and kissed him deeply as their hands roamed over each other in front of the altar. Andrew immediately tugged at the tightly laced stays of the front of her dress and groaned as her lush, soft, pink-tipped breasts burst out of her velvet gown. Eager to undress him, Elizabeth kept her clothes on, with only her heaving breasts exposed, as she unbuttoned his trousers with determined hands and pulled off his linen shirt. Smiling, she gazed down at his beautiful prick rising with need, swollen with desire, and felt the most overwhelming, wondrous lust, more powerful than anything before this night. She sunk down on her knees holding his hips and stroking the backs of his thighs. She rubbed her pretty face over his cock, inhaling his scent, entranced by the pure animal masculinity on display.

She sighed and kissed his stomach. "I have looked at this, Father, while you slept!"

Elizabeth ran her fingers lightly and lovingly over his shaft, while her father gently stoked her hard pink nipples and played with her full breasts. She trailed her fingers lower until she held his swollen balls in her hands, and gazed up at him. They exchanged a wicked, electrifying glance, knowing his potent seed would soon be flooding into her body. Elizabeth opened her mouth and licked the tender sacs, and held his gaze as she sweetly cradled them in her mouth, swirling her tongue gently on the surface as Andrew reached down and caressed her face and stroked her hair.

"They are full of my love for you, my child! I am so eager to give it to you!"

Elizabeth smiled and kissed the tip of his prick, sliding her tongue into the tiny slit at the very top. "Tell me, father, what do you call the beautiful essence that flows out of this slit?"

"That is my cum, daughter. Your mother taught me that word."

Elizabeth touched her delicate finger to the tip, brought it to her mouth and sucked the sweet clear liquid into her mouth, savoring the taste. The thought of his cum was doing strange things to her mind. She did not know that the witches' magical incense was enchanted to make her crave it in every possible way. "Oh Father, I want to taste it, and feel it all over me, before you give it to me in my body!"

Andrew moaned and pushed her mouth towards the swollen head of his cock. He gently moved her hands up to the hard throbbing shaft, and showed her how to stroke him. "Touch me, here, Elizabeth, and you shall taste it soon enough."

"Did my mother take this thing in her mouth?" Elizabeth said sweetly, seductively looking up at him with her big blue eyes.

"Yes, daughter," Andrew whispered to her in a strained voice, "Yes. . .ah!"

The knowledge that her magical mother had sucked this beautiful cock into her mouth entranced Elizabeth and made her lust blaze even hotter. She wanted to slowly feast on it, like she imagined Anne had done. She licked up and down, teasing him with her tongue, slurping at the soft tender skin, kissing and sliding her lips over the bumpy ridges. It was a monstrous prick, gnarled and veined, but so beautiful to her eyes because it was the one her own mother had loved! But how could she possibly take it all into her mouth!

"Show me, Papa! Show me how she did it!"

"Here, child," Andrew moaned, directing the huge red throbbing head to her lips. He moaned, feeling like he was going to hell! His giant prick menaced those sweet pink lips, and all he wanted to do was thrust it hard and forcefully down her throat. Oh, if this was hell, it was a sweet, loving hell full of beautiful bodies writhing and moaning with pure delight! There was no turning back as he held Elizabeth's head firmly still and pushed his cock into her waiting mouth and whispered at her to "Slowly, my child."

"Ah . . . .!" Andrew moaned. It had been so long since he had felt such eager warm lips wrap themselves around his hard prick! So long since he had felt that wet gentle sucking!

Elizabeth closed her eyes in ecstasy as she took the smooth head of his cock into her mouth. She murmured her delight as she softly sucked and swirled her tongue over the ridged edge while her fingers continued to lovingly caress his balls.

"Mmm, Father . . . ." Elizabeth sighed, her mouth full of cock, her senses totally absorbed in the delicious feeling of him so big and hard between her lips. She had been craving this moment ever since she had seen Robert's beautiful prick in the moonlight! Craving the taste of this silky smoothness and wanting the menacing hard muscle to push deep into her throat. She adored the sounds of Andrew's moans and sighs and lustful whispers telling her how good she felt, and to keep on going. She raised up on knees, holding the big prick, intent on getting more of it into her throat. She opened her mouth wider, relaxed her throat, wondering if she could get it as deep as Anne, if Anne had been able to swallow this thing!