The Witching Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew instinctively tried to raise himself up but Elizabeth's hand grasped his cock tightly.

"Shh . . . Father . . .I want thee. I want thee to take my innocence, I have dreamed of nothing else."

Andrew moaned at the sound of Elizabeth's voice, and at the terrible vision that arose in his mind. Parting her thighs, spreading her legs before him, gazing on her beauty, and ramming his prick inside her! It must be the magic of this night, he thought, because he could not condemn this desire, nor did he wonder how or why she was there.

He groaned, "Daughter . . ." and slid his hand deeper into her cheeks.

"Oh my sweet Elizabeth . . . " he said as he found her hot slick wetness, the sweetest cunt he would ever know.

"I will feel thy prick inside me tonight, dear Papa. . ." Elizabeth whispered seductively. "Trust me . . . It is what our dear sweet mother desires."

Andrew groaned and reached for her, his will simply too weak to resist, his need too great; every single moment and aspect of the strange night's proceedings had led him directly to her. He wanted to hold her on top of him and watch as his huge veined cock slid into her body. He wanted nothing less, he would sell his soul to the witches for eternity as long as they did not take her away!

"Father, let me kiss thee . . ." Elizabeth said, she brought her mouth down onto the lips at which she had gazed in secret for so long. Ah, to kiss him was such sweet delight! She parted his lips with her own slowly, knowing that the crowd was watching her every move, that they could see her tongue slip into his mouth and press it against his own. Elizabeth felt her father's hand clutch her head and bring her mouth down harder, open it wider, so he could lick and suck her tongue deeply, murmuring "Daughter . . ."

Andrew's greedy mouth devoured the full lips; each time he drew her young and inexperienced tongue into his mouth and sucked pushed him further into a sexual delirium he knew could only be satisfied in one way. She was fresh, and untried—the wicked thought pushed into his mind. With every taste and lick, he was more fully embracing and craving the terrible task he must perform. His tongue foreshadowed his hard cock pushing and pressing into her body.

Lost in the magic of her father's kisses, Elizabeth did not notice at first soft hands reaching into her robe and stroking her breasts, caressing her nipples, working to arouse her even further and ready her body. But Hannah's fingers and mouth soon had her nipples sending aching need into her cunt and she lifted her head off Andrew to moan and gasp.

"Sister!"

"Shh, sweet Elizabeth, enjoy my tongue," Hannah whispered, as her mouth closed on one hard, pink point of flesh. She began to suck, skillfully eliciting shaking tremors in the virginal girl's body. She played with her breasts for a long while, knowing just what she was doing—pushing the beautiful full mounds together and sucking first one then the other, and drawing the pink tips deep into her warm mouth.

At the same time, Andrew felt hands on his hard prick, holding it firmly and stroking the length up and down. He could not help taking one hand off Elizabeth to frantically, desperately try and bring the head and mouth of the unseen woman onto the swollen cap. Elizabeth heard him make a deep guttural groan in his throat when he felt the head of his prick engulfed in wetness, like his own Anne so loved to do.

The witches used all their skills to arouse the chosen couple, as the rest looked on. Some were shedding their cloaks and robes, unable to hold back from their own lust as they took in the growing spectacle.

Andrew's hands roamed over Elizabeth's backside, and her breasts were throbbing from Hannah's persistent mouth. She soon began to feel the beginnings of a wild, tremulous pleasure that nearly scared her. Hannah sensed it, and made a signal.

The next moment Elizabeth felt hands gently lifting her off Andrew, and saw him drawn up off the altar as well. She then stood to face him, holding onto Hannah.

"Elizabeth," Hannah said, tilting her head to look into her hers, "Do you desire this holy rite, and do you love this man?"

Elizabeth whispered. "Yes."

Hannah then faced Andrew.

"Pastor," she said, "We know how badly you want this."

"Your soul has no secrets from the gaze of the forest. We have watched your growing lust for your daughter, and encouraged it when we could. And we know that she craves it as deeply as you. It is why you were chosen! There is nothing more sacred and enticing to us than the sexual love of a witch for her earthly father. And we know you will be tender and gentle—at first."

"But Pastor, heed my words, you must not spend your seed inside her body tonight. Perhaps you did not know that our Sabbath is two days' long. . . you will go back to the Manse tonight, and only tomorrow will you return to the grove to complete the rest of the ritual."

Andrew groaned with pleasure hearing that he would have another night with Elizabeth, that this would not be the last!

Hannah signaled again and two lovely, unclothed witches came close to Elizabeth and, in full view of the crowd, drew her garment off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. They spread her long thick blonde hair about her, eliciting sighs and gasps from the men and women looking at her beauty.

"Andrew, is she not beautiful? Does her body not arouse you? Is she not the spitting image of your wife, whom you loved so? Is her flesh not pink and flushed with desire for you?"

Andrew moaned, almost in pain, as he gazed upon Elizabeth's nakedness.

His eyes traveled instantly to her curving hips, and the tiny patch of yellow hair veiling her sex. The rose and ivory tints of her warm flesh stood out so appealingly in the dark grove; the firelight danced over her large soft breasts, making her hard nipples cast sharp shadows. Her beauty mesmerized him, and he instinctively reached for her, wanting to slide his arms around her waist and across her stomach.

But Hannah stopped him, as the other witches pulled Elizabeth towards the sacred altar.

"Tomorrow, Pastor, you may indulge your lust for her flesh as much as you wish. Tonight, you must leave the task of arousing her to us, who well know how to do it."

Elizabeth was gently laid on the magical altar that was made of stone but felt like the softest bed. They gently tied her arms and legs very loosely to the posts on the four corners with soft silks. The sight of her breasts pushed up high, their deep pink nipples catching the glow of the candles, her blue eyes gazing at him with drowsy desire as her tongue lightly flickered across her open lips, and her legs, spread wide, giving him a full view of her cunt glistening with welcoming moisture, penetrated to the most primal realm of the good pastor's psyche. Deeper than his desire for his wife. Oh these witches! They knew men so well. Could anything be better, and sweeter, and more horribly, wickedly forbidden than this? It was a depraved act that only the forest could ever allow, that only he and his daughter and a group of supernatural beings could ever admit or witness, that no person outside of this room must ever, ever know about!

Elizabeth felt some fear gazing up at her father standing between her legs. She was gently tied, she did not know why, but it greatly enhanced her arousal, and the sweet incense was doing much to assuage her fear. Hannah was kneeling next her and she turned her mouth to let her kiss her. Oh, the magic of Hannah's kisses! They worked on her body like nothing else, making her arch her back and thrust her aching nipples into the air and her legs to naturally fall open even wider. Hannah got up, smiling at her, and Elizabeth saw her lean her beautiful mouth down to her breasts while one hand slid down between her thighs. Hannah gently pressed her hand against her wetness, making Elizabeth squirm and moan. She sucked her breasts and sweetly but skillfully brought Elizabeth to a peak of intense need, until she was writhing and twisting and thrusting her pelvis back against Hannah's hand.

"Sister!" Elizabeth gasped.

"Shh, my sweet one, relax . . ." Hannah whispered.

Elizabeth let herself sink into the soft melting pleasure of another woman's touch even as her eyes latched onto the throbbing object menacing her from her father's body. She was only vaguely aware of the other hushed voices whispering encouragement around her, so intently was her mind now fixed on Andrew's cock. The very word sent delicious shudders through her body. Between her legs the ache was growing so strong she did not know if she could wait any longer. She insistently, instinctively spread her thighs wider and wider as Hannah's magic touch elicited streams of flowing wetness.

Andrew had started stroking his cock, watching Elizabeth, his eyes fixated on her sex. The powerful enchantment in the witches' incense was designed to evoke the most primitive animal arousal. The scent went right to his cock, making the powerful muscle swell with blood and the dark veins pulse with demanding need. He must get inside her, soon. He could think of little else now but his task, like an aroused stallion approaching his fertile mate. The sight of a woman's lips on his daughter's nipples and her skillful fingers working in and out of her body was entirely new to him and so intoxicating to his senses.

Hannah drew back, and then two aides came to Andrew's side. They gently placed his hands underneath Elizabeth's thighs so he was now holding his daughter's legs wide open. The last rational thought left his mind when he gazed closely on the wet, golden spread of his daughter's cunt! Her mound was lightly covered in sweet blond hair, just like his Anne's. Her outer lips were spreading for him and revealing her dark, hidden core. The crowd of onlookers gasped at the sight of his ridged and gnarled cock threatening those sweet and tender folds!

Hannah knelt and whispered in Elizabeth's ear and continued to stroke her face and kiss her lips, and Elizabeth's eyes never left her face as she felt the first touch of her father's hot, hard prick against her body. Her eyes widened in shocked pleasure. She was afraid, but the craven need in her body was so great!

She could not help crying out "Please, father! Please begin!"

Andrew could do no more at first than rub the length of his huge member against the tight virginal opening. Some powerful instinct, or perhaps the incense, was guiding his actions. He stroked her, gently lubricating his prick and getting her ready for him. He was aware of the great responsibility on his shoulders; there was no turning back now! But just at that moment he got that strange conviction, deep in his soul, straight from his heart, that his sweet Anne was somehow looking on with encouragement and approval, that this was exactly what she would have wanted. That Elizabeth would become a woman through the care of her loving father and the tender support of a room full of witches. Somehow, this was meant to be.

He pushed into her, gently but deliberately, and was amazed at how simple and easy it was. He did not want to hurt her though he knew he must. He bit his lip and held back the instinct to thrust hard into her, giving her no more at time than she was ready to take until he had firmly lodged the large red head of his cock inside her.

Hannah's lips hovered over Elizabeth's and whispered her parting words. "His prick is in thee now, daughter. Enjoy it, my love."

"Oh, Papa!" Elizabeth cried out, as the terrible need in her body gained in intensity. She did not know that the magical incense of the witches did much to lessen her pain, and make every second of the rite as pleasurable as possible.

Andrew strained to hold himself back, but the sight of his thick cock entering Elizabeth's body made him slightly mad! He couldn't wait to fuck her like he knew his wife liked to be fucked—harder, and harder. He could not help himself! He drove his phallus into her, knowing he was hurting her but unable now to hold back. He had to look down and watch as that veiny, twisted cock pushed into her sweet, delicate flesh. He reveled in the resistance and the incredible tightness of her young body, which made him grit his teeth as he pushed inwards. He watched her pink lips getting obscenely stretched and he drove his cock relentlessly, drawing it back out to moisten and soothe her virginal passage and make the way easier for him before he pushed even harder. His arms straining with the effort, he got his massive cock in until he hit her natural barrier and heard her cry out. He gazed down at her, searching out her eyes, and just at that moment saw her smile at him, with a wicked gleam of lust.

"Yes, Father! I want it, give it all to me!"

Ah! He tore into her flesh, feeling a spurt of wetness on his cock, and somehow plunged the whole length inside her at once! How wicked, how depraved, how wrong!

Elizabeth screamed, and arched her back tight against the silky strands that held her bound to the altar. But the burst of pain was brief, and knowing, feeling, that her dear sweet Papa was fully buried inside her, that she was getting what she wanted more than anything in the world, immediately brought on a pleasure so new and great she felt tears come into her eyes. Her mind wrapped itself around the idea of her father's phallus as tightly as the walls of her womb grasped at its beautiful reality. She moaned just as she had heard her mother moan out her pleasure at feeling the same wonderful prick inside her.

"Father! Father!" she gasped as she pulled tight at her confines, instinctively trying to draw his hard member deeper and deeper into her body.

Andrew stilled himself for a moment, sweating and dizzy; the room and where he was faded from his consciousness. He was aware only of distant female voices, glowing light, and the feel of his daughter's tight cunt around his swollen prick. He began to stroke her, tenderly and softly, until her rising moans and bucking hips told him it was time to go faster. He leaned over her, on the stone altar, so he could look in her eyes and fulfill his ritual obligation to fuck her as she wanted. Again and again he plunged into her body in the hot grove, their passion and pleasure growing with each movement and shutting out everything around them.

The growing lust between father and daughter had an inciting effect on the crowd in attendance, many of whom turned to each other with smiles and whispers as they dropped their cloaks and slid naked to the floor or found a convenient bench. Elisabeth's increasingly louder cries inspired them; it was the Sabbath, a night dedicated to sexual pleasure, and nothing was more arousing to this coven of lustful witches than the moans of a girl experiencing her first peak of ecstasy. The room soon took on a decidedly craven appearance, with beautiful bodies writhing on top or underneath each other; men quickly getting behind their wives on their hands and knees before them; women pressing together to please each other with their mouths. Sighs, moans, screams, cries, animal grunts and groans all competed with the sounds coming from the center of the room.

The incestuous coupling on the altar grew wilder as Andrew and Elizabeth lost sight of everything and everyone but their own pleasurable fucking. Andrew, terribly aroused by Elizabeth's binds, having her body totally his to ravish, and Elizabeth, loving her helplessness to stop his prick from plunging into her over and over. She could think of nothing but that hard prick! Each touch sent pleasure spiraling through her lower body, fomenting a spinning storm around one central core, one spot, that made her scream and cry every time he touched it! She felt like such a craven female, such a witch! She was made for this unbearably good feeling! How wonderful and delicious and beautiful it felt to be a woman!

She found herself moaning over and over "Don't stop, Papa, please don't stop! Oh give me your prick! Harder, please, harder!!"

Andrew recognized well the signs of Elizabeth's mounting need for release; had he not experienced this with his wife more than was proper and right? Had he not felt her cunt opening and closing, sucking and grasping and clutching at him with greater and greater intensity as he did now?!

He bent over Elizabeth and fiercely looked in her eyes as he rammed his cock into her in short strokes, needing to complete the ritual for her because he could not hold off his own peak one moment longer!

He whispered to her over the cries and moans around them the strange word his dear Anne had taught him, "Come, Daughter! Come hard for thy Father!"

+++

From not too far away, poor Mary Prescott lay shivering in her bed. She had seen the lights! The wild purple lights over the forest and when she peered out her window, the tiny orange fires and candles barely visible in the dark woods. But she knew they were there! When she heard the high-pitched cry of a girl, a cry that was as much pain as pleasure, a wild, animal-like scream, she tried to convince herself it was only the wind howling around her house, though she knew not a single dried leaf was stirring.

+++

In the town of Salem in the year 1725, Saturday was a holy day, second only to Sunday in sacredness. It was a day of rest, reflection and prayer. Many residents of Salem took it as an opportunity to visit with Pastor Brown at the Manse—more so after he had lost his wife and two of his daughters to the plague. This Saturday was no different, and since the early morning hours visitors had been streaming into the back room of the Manse, which served as the Pastor's study.

Andrew had gotten up at the crack of dawn. He awoke in his bed feeling extremely groggy and disoriented, and he had no memories of the night before. His last clear thought was leaving the town on his horse, but he could not recollect how he had arrived home. He lay in his bed in the morning for several minutes searching his mind. His thoughts were so foggy, as if he'd just woken up from a long and vivid dream. As he lay there, strange images and thoughts came into his brain. The smell of incense. Writhing bodies. The altar in the grove, had he dreamed he was there once more?

He dressed, knowing he had a full day, and went to the hearth to light the fire. Was his sweet Elizabeth awake yet?

"Good morning, Father."

Andrew felt fingers tracing lightly on the back of his neck, sending instant chills up and down his spine. He shuddered at his daughter's touch. Elizabeth stood close to him, and trailed her hand down his back until it circled his waist. Andrew could not help turning towards her and holding her by the waist. Elizabeth smiled at him, and leaned in and kissed his lips, sweetly and gently, but with lustful promise.

"Did you sleep well, Father? Did you dream of thy daughter?"

Andrew did not understand her manner, but he did not question it. It was as though he was under a spell! He was astounded to see his own hands running up to her breasts, to those full creamy breasts so lewdly on display, and pulling down the ruffles until he had fully exposed her hard pink nipples! He leaned down and took one into his mouth and sucked! Oh, the taste and feel, what was he doing? Elizabeth smiled and held his head as he feasted on her generous breasts, caressing his hair and murmuring to him.

"I missed thee last night, Father! I stayed in bed all night waiting for you to come home! Where were you?"

"Mmmmmm," Andrew moaned, unable to answer, his mouth full of her flesh, his tongue swirling around the hard nubs, sucking and biting. He drew her down to the heart, knelt on the floor next to her and pushed her backwards on a chair and gave in completely to his desire. He untied the front of her dress slowly until her entire chest was free and exposed. His hands pushed her beautiful mounds close together, crushed them and toyed with them and teased the aching hard nipples. He could stay here all day simply kneading them under his hands!