The Witching Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper, child," Andrew whispered, "Take as much as you can!"

Andrew groaned at his own craven words, but he could not help himself. She wanted it so badly! He helped her, slowly pushing in, letting her rest and breathe before giving her more. The feel of her wet tight mouth on his shaft was driving him further and further into total sexual depravity. He gave in to the intense pleasure of her sweet sucking as he glanced around and felt the sexual energy coursing through the grove, the lustful needs and desires of the beautiful witches swirling around all of them, men and women alike, like a seductive spell. There was no resisting this! And Elizabeth loved it so much; her eyes were closed, a look of blissful pleasure on her face. He caressed her head and hair lovingly, even as his gigantic member nearly choked her.

Elizabeth drew her mouth off him gasping, saliva and strands of leaking cum trailing from his cock to her lips.

"Do you like this, Papa!"

"Yes, daughter, don't stop, please!"

His throbbing cock inches from her face was straining up in a curved arc and leaking cum in a steady stream. Elizabeth moaned "Mmmmm" as she cleaned it off, licking and kissing everything in her reach. She wanted to worship his wonderful prick! She loved it!

Soon Elizabeth felt him swelling more fully in her mouth as his hands gently pushed her head down hard, keeping it there as his hips started bucking upwards. She could feel his thighs trembling while his moans turned into helpless gasps. She heard him hissing "Harder, child, don't stop!" His growing intensity worked like a charm on her own arousal and she felt her nipples hardening and her cunt spasming along with his escalating need. She knew his precious cum was churning in his balls, ready to explode in her mouth!

Just then she felt soft hands circle her waist, and Hannah's voice in her ear.

"Oh, you have done well! He's just about to come! Would you like to show your Papa how much you want it, my child?"

"Mmmmm" Elizabeth moaned, without removing her mouth.

Hannah slowly drew Elizabeth's mouth off Andrew's cock and whispered, "Open your mouth, my dear and show him."

Elizabeth somehow knew what to do. She glanced up at Father as she opened her mouth wide and directed his prick to her lips and whispered "Please, Papa! Please give it to me, right in my mouth!"

"UH!" Andrew grunted. He was absolutely throbbing and about to explode! And here was his sweet daughter opening her mouth and begging for him to fill it with his cum! He frantically reached down and jerked himself, hard and fast, his eyes absolutely fixed on Elizabeth's eager open mouth. He hardly noticed Hannah with her arms wrapped around her and whispering to her, keeping her still and waiting as Andrew pumped his raging cock with his fist. Over and over he jerked the sensitive glans, realizing that he'd wanted nothing more than this for months. That it was her sweet pretty mouth he'd craved under him, begging him, all those times he'd stroked himself in the fields. The long latent desire now exploded into his mind and he found himself thinking over and over, "Elizabeth—daughter—take your father's cum, just like your mother, show me you want it!"

Andrew yelled out when he came, and watched in electrifying arousal as his white cum shot out in thick ropes into her waiting mouth! He yelled and grunted over and over as his cock spurted its thick juice all over her lips, and onto her hair and face!

"Ahhh, Daughter!" he could not stop himself from yelling out, "Take it, take it!"

"Father!" Elizabeth gasped in ecstasy as his creamy seed jetted onto her tongue! She licked it off her lips and swirled her tongue, and moaned so he could see and hear how much she loved and wanted it!

Andrew then watched in unbelievable fascination as beautiful Hannah turned Elizabeth's gasping face towards her own, and kissed her, at first gently and lovingly, then deeply, in an open mouthed kiss. He could see Hannah's sweet pink tongue lustfully lick a big dollop of his semen from Elizabeth's mouth, and their tongues swirl deliciously together as they passed the thick white cream back and forth to each other.

Hannah caressed Elizabeth's hair and throat knowing full well the state of her intense arousal.

She glanced up at Andrew and whispered, "There is nothing sweeter to a true witch's lips than the taste of a man's lust. Your daughter is in heaven."

"Oh, oh!" Elizabeth cried, gasping, as she clutched at Hannah and almost collapsed against her, overwhelmed at the pleasure flowing through her body. She reached for Hannah and held her face as she passionately pressed her lips against hers, widening and opening her mouth and demanding her tongue. Andrew, dazed with his own satisfaction and now utterly fixated on Elizabeth, watched as his daughter directed her lustful needs towards another woman. Elizabeth kissed Hannah, and ran her hands down her body, caressing her breasts and pushing her own into Hannah's, moaning, "Oh, I want more, I need more!"

"Shh,. . . you will . . . shhh"

Andrew felt nothing but aroused desire seep into his spent body as he watched Hannah slowly and tenderly undress his daughter. He had been to enough monthly orgies in the clearing to know how witches expressed their love and kinship with one another.

"Oh, my love, you are so beautiful" Hannah whispered as she drew the last petticoats off Elizabeth's body. "Relax, my darling."

Elizabeth gazed at Hannah with huge, loving eyes and trembled at her touch, at her soft hands molding themselves to her hips, running over her breasts, enflaming her and making her moan with pleasure. Hannah's lips closed over her nipples, making Elizabeth squirm and arch her back into her mouth. Andrew saw her legs widen and then open and close together in rhythmic need. He could see her cunt wet and shiny every few moments until she squeezed her thighs tight together again, desperately trying to stimulate herself. Hannah kept her squirming and aching for a long time, taking her time with her nipples and breasts, so slowly sucking and teasing, working her tongue sensuously back and forth across the hard, erect tips. Hannah moaned with her mouth full of Elizabeth's flesh, pressing and licking and sucking with experienced patience.

Then she pulled back to stroke Elizabeth's face, and kiss her softly, and run her hands over her hips, leaning up so she could gaze deeply into her eyes. She leaned down and whispered something in Elizabeth's ear and Andrew saw his daughter smile and nod her head.

Slowly, Hannah slithered her light, lithe body down to the end of the altar, and gently parted Elizabeth's thighs. She pushed her legs wide open so that Andrew could see and watch everything she was doing as she lowered her mouth onto the golden, glistening folds beckoning to her lips.

The firelight flickered over their beautiful, perfectly meshed bodies, and over Hannah's dark head burrowed deep between Elizabeth's legs. She never moved her position or stopped her masterful licking even when she felt her husband suddenly push himself up from behind and stroke her thighs. She only moaned, spread her hips for him, and pushed her face deeper into Elizabeth's wet cunt.

Robert caressed his wife's beautiful hips, parted her legs, and plunged his cock deep inside her, joining the threesome like it was the most natural thing in the world. Hannah's hips wiggled back against his as her head bobbed up and down between Elizabeth's legs, burrowing deeper and wrapping her arms around her hips to pull her even closer onto her mouth. Elizabeth arched her back again and again, thrusting her breasts up in the air. Her eyes rolled back into her head as Hannah's tongue brought her closer and closer to her first, but certainly not her last, peak of pleasure. Robert watched Eliabeth's growing arousal and every moan made his cock swell inside of his wife. Hannah used her lips and her body to spur them on, wanting her husband to fuck her harder and harder until he could hold back no longer.

When she felt his prick swell up, and heard him grunting, she reach back frantically with her arm to touch his thigh and signal to him to pull out just as she finally lifted her mouth off Elizabeth, making her cry out in frustration.

"Husband, quickly!"

Hannah grabbed Robert's throbbing prick, wet with her juices, and directed it onto Elizabeth's breasts just as his semen shot out across her chest in huge spraying arcs. It landed on Elizabeth's nipples, her hair, her neck and shoulders as she screamed with pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh! Papa!" Elizabeth yelled, calling out for her father in the heat of her pleasure even though it was another man drenching her in his cum.

Andrew stood up to go to her, but Hannah held him back. "Not yet, Pastor, not yet."

Hannah drew close to Elizabeth, helping the poor girl up to a kneeling position, and made her watch as she spread her husband's cum onto her bosom, rubbing it into her nipples and then feeding it lovingly to her mouth.

"Shh, my child, you will have your Father very soon."

Elizabeth gazed at Andrew as she sucked Hannah's fingers clean, and wiped some of the delectable fluid from her nipples and fed them to her friend's lustful mouth. They kissed, and glanced towards Andrew, and Hannah once again whispered in her ear.

Elizabeth stood and walked over to Andrew, smiled and took his hands and placed them on her body. She looked so ethereally beautiful, so lush and perfect and flushed with desire. Andrew traced every curve, caressed and fondled every bit of her rosy skin, awed by the blond beauty which so reminded him of Anne. He molded her wide curved hips, stroked the top of the blond triangle above her mound, and ran his hands again and again over her full, lush breasts. Elizabeth smiled with love as she caressed his cheeks and face and ran her hands through his soft curls, and stepped over his thighs to straddle him. She held his gaze as she grasped the thick base of his now fully erect cock and directed it her to her cunt still dripping with wetness from Hannah's sweet sucking. Andrew leaned back, watching her take control, moaning and sighing. He could only look with fascinated lust as she slowly impaled herself on his massive prick. He looked down and took in the sight. His huge veiny cock slowly disappeared as she held her thighs taut and eagerly slid down and down until he was fully buried inside her, and his dark hairs blended with her own.

Elizabeth gasped with pleasure, and smiled into his eyes as she started to grind on his prick, as she had seen her sweet Hannah do. Her body undulated in a smooth rhythm, her hips working him in deeper and deeper as she seductively gyrated on his lap. Andrew reached up and fondled her nipples, crushed and squeezed her soft full breasts as he watched her face filling with lustful pleasure.

"Oh, yes," he gasped, "Take your father's prick, daughter." He was utterly charmed and entranced as he watched her. He continued to whisper to her how beautiful she was, how good she felt, to keep going and to please herself.

"Mmmmm," Elizabeth groaned. His thick cock was filling her so wonderfully. She could feel the head pushing and pushing deeply inside her and she squirmed down to get it even deeper. She wanted to arouse him to the point of torture as her body slithered sinuously on top of him.

"Mmmmm" she groaned as she leaned in and trailed her soft lips against his neck and up to his ear. "Enjoy my body, Father, but you must not come, not yet!"

"Uh!" Andrew made a small little grunt at her seductive whisperings. His prick was throbbing so hard and full inside her! He held her rocking hips, awed by their sweet, skilled movement. Elizabeth was using every witchy trick she had learned to get him to the most fully aroused state, until his mind and cock were absolutely bursting with the need to fuck her!

Slowly she drew herself off his prick, making him groan in disappointment and clutch at her body as she slipped away from his hands and walked to the altar.

Elizabeth lay face down on her belly and let two witches slip her arms and legs into the gently restraining binds. She pushed her hips high into the air and spread her legs very wide, and waited.

Hannah sat next to her as she gestured for Andrew to come near. She leaned over Elizabeth's backside from behind, caressed her cheeks and thighs, calming and soothing her excitement, and framing Elizabeth's wet cunt for Andrew's eyes.

"Your daughter is now extremely aroused, Pastor. You see how much she needs you!"

Andrew groaned in pain!

"She is aching for your seed! She wants nothing more in this world! You will be giving her the utmost pleasure!"

Andrew nodded, but then gently pushed Hannah aside. "Leave us, please. Leave me to her."

At that Hannah nodded, and instantly a space magically appeared around the altar, sealing the Pastor and his daughter away from the increasingly loud and wild orgy going on around them. It was silent as Andrew stood behind her, between her spread thighs. He leaned forward, holding himself up on his hands so he could whisper in her ear.

"My dear Elizabeth." She was whimpering with need, and could only make the slightest groan in response.

"I am going to give you my cum now, my sweet child. I have dreamed of nothing but this! Are you ready, child, is this what you want?"

"Oh, yes, Father," Elizabeth moaned, "Oh please, Papa, fuck me! Please!"

"We are alone here, daughter. No one can see us or hear us! It is just you and I! Do you wish to stay in these binds?"

"Yes," Elizabeth cried out. "Yes, I wanted them! Oh, please hurry!"

Andrew prick swelled up hearing that his sweet daughter liked offering herself to him in this way.

"Shh, my darling, relax," Andrew whispered when he gently touched the backs of her thighs. Elizabeth had cried out and tensed up, so eagerly was she awaiting his cum, so badly did she need it!

"That's it," he whispered, as she melted into softness when he slowly, slowly, sunk his thick cock again into her hot, wet, waiting cunt. "Oh, that's it," he moaned as pushed into her. Oh, this was heaven! The sweetest heaven in the midst of the strangest hell!

Elizabeth had her eyes closed tightly, and bit her lip in concentration on the amazing feelings being evoked by every slow plunge of her father's prick inside her. Every inch sent waves of ecstasy through her, unbearable waves, spreading out and spreading out until she found herself gently coming, one long, continuous peak or one after the other she did not know. She pulled at her restraints, loving them because it allowed her to concentrate her entire being solely on the feelings emanating from his cock and the blissful thought of his cum. Her moans became steady and long until it was one long groan of pure pleasure.

Elizabeth's mewling animal cries and lustful moans worked on Andrew like nothing else to spur him to go faster. She was coming, he could feel it, and hear it. He leaned over and pushed aside her wet, sweat-drenched hair and kissed her neck as began to fuck into her harder. Her moans got higher and louder with each increase in the escalating rhythm.

Each plunge into her hot, pulsating wetness pushed both of them into a more primitive, almost animal state. Elizabeth lost consciousness of everything else but the feel of his cock and the spiraling, craven need in her womb. She could only groan. "Don't stop, Father, make it last! Make it last, oh don't stop!"

Sweat broke out over Andrew's entire body as a pure animal need to rut into her, to mate, to fuck and copulate drove his hips to go harder and faster and grunt like a wild beast. It made him rock hard and stay that way. He was not done with her. He used his cock to push her pleasure higher and higher even as he was turning her into more and more of a mindless machine of pure desire, pure lust. His cock in her cunt! The blind pleasure of fucking into her, rooting into her, descending to the most primal animal need. Her long painful moans escalated into loud sharp screams, to the point where he instinctively covered her mouth with his hand, saying "Shhh, shhh". But it didn't matter. She continued to yell out, whining and mewling and crying, in a rising stream.

All around them the orgy was reaching its wildest, most perverse and enjoyable peak. Yells and screams and grunts echoed around the room as the Sabbath neared midnight.

Andrew fucked Elizabeth for a long time, churning up the pleasure in her womb to an unbearable state of tension. The pleasure she had felt early on seemed like nothing compared to this deeper, more craven and more completely female explosion building within her. She waited tensely for his cum, she wanted and craved it with every single cell of her body and mind. The eternal soul she inherited from her witch of a mother coalesced into burning bodily need around this mortal man's prick, her loving father, and merged completely with the carnal femininity screaming through her mind: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" His hard, solid prick! That delightful cock! Oh how she loved it!

Andrew felt her womb relaxing, opening up, wider and wider, opening up for the wonderful influx of his gushing paternal spunk! He was going to give it to her! He felt the onrush coming, as the natural and primal urge to inseminate a female totally and completely took over his mind.

"Fuck me, Papa! Fuck me! Fill me with your cum! Give it to me now!!"

"Daughter! Daughter!" Andrew yelled out. "Oh, here it comes, here it comes, here comes our baby, here it comes!"

Elizabeth screamed in wild happy delight as she felt his cum pumping hard into her womb! It was midnight! And she came hard, knowing instantly that a baby was quickening in her body.

The Witching Hour was at hand!

+++

The next morning, Andrew awoke dreamily in his own bed at the Manse, with his arms wrapped tightly around his naked daughter.

"Elizabeth," he moaned. "What are you doing here, child?"

Elizabeth smiled deeply to herself, a sparkle in her eyes.

"I had the strangest dream . . ." Andrew whispered.

Elizabeth smiled again and brought his hands down to her stomach and held them there.

"I did as well, Papa. A wonderful dream in which Mother appeared to me."

Andrew's mind was so foggy and dull. He realized he was in bed with his daughter, but he did not wonder, only clutched her body closer. "Yes, my daughter?"

Elizabeth rolled towards him and kissed him and stroked his face. "Yes. She gave me a message. We must leave this place. Move from Salem, and start a new life. That is what she told me."

"Ah, then it must be, for I had the same dream."

Andrew did not question when Elizabeth drew his lips down on hers in a deep kiss, and brought his warm hands to her hips.

"Then that is what we must do, Father," she said as she reached for his hard cock and slipped beneath him. "And we must start our future together, here and now."

"Mmmm, daughter, your lips are so soft! Open your legs for me, child. . . . oh, oh, AH!"

Elizabeth smiled as she drew him inside her, knowing his child was already growing in her belly. Her eyes twinkled with the knowledge that the magic of the witches was deep and powerful, and unknowable to anyone but themselves.