All Comments on 'The Witch's Assistant Ch. 01'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Start!

You're the only author I follow on this site. The quality of your writing is far and above most of the other stories I’ve read here. It’s great to see more output from you and I can't wait to read the follow up.

RoseBRoseBalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Series?

Hi all!

First thank you all for reading my first entry into a possible series of mine. Would you all want me to make a series out of this story?

Please leave a comment/email and let me know what you thought about this installment and if you want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
can't wait to get more

That was hot, why are whitches such sexy Mistresses. I like how much she cares for him, would be nice if she was a bit rougher next time. Can't wait to see what a huge slut the protagonist becomes, keep it up!

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 4 years ago
Very good

Thank you for a compelling and exciting story that was so very well written, you are quite talented. I love the storyline and my imagination was running wild with possibilities. I was thinking the Albert would become Alice, so sexy and beautiful, once he had been bred. Albert, now Alice would begin to know the pleasures that reside hidden in the female form always ready to be teased out of it, out of her by a strong man or woman. Please continue the story.

rebelraiderrebelraideralmost 4 years ago
Yawn !!

Took less than one paragraph , to bore me , and completely turn me off . Faster than a glass of ice water , in the lap . Couldn't even convince myself to give 1 star .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I’d love for this to become a series!

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiover 3 years ago
Hot

What a nice short story, Good job! Very hot, I would defiantly tune in for more if it were to become a series. Thanks.

RoseBRoseBover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi there!

Thank you for all your comments. I'll be making this into an actual series! Hope you all like weird dark romance stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous