The Witch's Assistant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be so dramatic." Vera spoke from somewhere close by. His vision had yet to return to him. "If you took my hand, I could've done that a lot cleaner."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Were the first words he spoke once more.

"What do you mean? I thought this was just a silly little thing."

"What did you do to me? What was that? What happened?"

"Breathe." She spoke and he followed.

"What-"

"Silence." And he was. "I own your soul. It means that you are now, in the eyes of the divine and the profane, mine."

He tried to speak but the sound of static emerged instead.

"Oh, that's too harsh on the ears. How about a bell." She wondered aloud.

The sounds of gentle bells being tolled came out instead of his pleas.

"That's better. I don't want to scare you, but you are currently dead. Well unalive is far more accurate."

His panic took the form of sleigh bells being gently rung.

"I know its horrifying. You don't want to know what you look like over here." Over here? Where the hell was she?

"I'm not mean so I won't keep you trapped in that abyss forever. I know certain spirits that would love to get their hands on a body like yours"

Maybe if he screamed loud enough, he could play jingle bells with his torment. He couldn't feel anything but the cold grip of fear around his apparently non-existent heart.

"Your body is sort of on the floor of my apartment right now. It's really limp and honestly? Not too pretty to look at. If you're going to belong to me then we need to make a few adjustments."

This time he stayed silent. There was no point to make any more noise.

"Don't pout! I'll explain everything, okay? You're currently in a form that's sort of like mist. You're not substantial enough to take form in the world and yet not loose enough to slip through the barrier and into the afterlife. Picture the cup of tea that I'm holding. Your body was the porcelain cup, fragile and yet sturdy. Your soul was the liquid that filled the cup. It has no form but conformed to perfectly fit inside the object it was poured into. You are currently the steam that wafted off the tea. Make sense?"

There was a bit of frantic bell noises as he yelled curses that would never be heard. Nothing made sense anymore. Had she drugged him?

"Yeah," She sighed. "I didn't think that'd take. It's all very odd. You just need to trust me."

He could see what looked like a large swath of cloth the color of his pale skin in front of him. A pair of needle and thread began to work until it became a mask that he slipped effortlessly into.

It was fashioned in the image of a human's face. It had a round slender jawline, two lips that formed a thick pout, and a small button nose. A pair of almond green eyes with flecks of gold around the center of the irises that were topped with thick, long, delicately curled black lashes that were flanked with thick and perfectly sculped black brows. Atop the mask sat a short yet silky mound of black hair with long bangs that covered most of its forehead with the sides shaved close his scalp. It was beautiful yet handsome all the same.

From there the fabric weaved downwards into a delicate neck with slender shoulders and arms. A chest that rose and fell with each stitch. It descended rapidly as the fabric stretched to create wide hips that turned into long glamorously smooth legs and ended with the creation of dainty little feet to match the graceful hands above.

A pair of glittering silver chain earrings hung from the upper earlobes while a ruby gem sat gracefully just a little bit below. A necklace of black velvet with a matching ruby slowly formed around the neck while the fingers were adorned with a pair of rings with strange symbols. Finally, the needle and thread finished their final stitch and he could feel air beginning to fill his once vanished lungs and light begin to fill his vision once more.

The body floating in the abyss wore a black jacket and white shirt with a black frilled skirt and tight-fitting pants below. The feet were clad in a pair of jet-black stiletto pumps with small batwings for flair. It all fit so comfortably around it, around him, and the world sprung back into life once more.

"There we are!" Vera Bowers snapped her fingers and he could only watch as the cup she was holding vanished from sight.

The walls began to melt, the floor groaned and lurched upwards, and the room began to grow. It was as if an earthquake had just struck them. The chair that he was sitting in winked out of existence before his very eyes. In the chaos, Vera just stood with her arms folded across her chest. She didn't look disturbed. She just looked annoyed at the very display in front of her. They were in an opulent penthouse apartment with a hallway that led into a far larger living area and an imposing heavy wooden door more fit to be the entrance of a castle than an apartment. Several candles burst to life on the antique wooden table beside him and soft gentle music began to play from somewhere close by.

"What the fuck?" He cursed rising to his feet. His voice was shrill yet firm. A perfect balance between the masculine and the feminine.

"Albert Brown." Vera's voice echoed off of every wall. The candles flared and dimmed with her every word. "Didn't your father ever warn you not to make deals with a Witch?"

Albert searched his mind for something clever, witty, or smart to say. But instead he found only vile curses and anger. He tried to raise his hands to his face but found himself unable to move. Vera glanced over at him and cocked her head.

The mask, the body, it was all his now. He stomped a stiletto-clad foot down and found that he was already perfectly balanced in the shoes. Like he had worn a pair his entire life.

"What did you do?" He felt the sudden urge to pout.

"I remade you and gave you life." She purred as she pulled him towards her. "Such beautiful new life."

"What the fuck?" He repeated.

"By the Master," She breathed and shuddered. "You're so perfect. I couldn't decide what to do with..." He felt her touch on his crouch, but it was perfectly smooth. Like there was nothing there. He opened his mouth to scream but he found her tongue inside before long. His eyelids fluttered as he melted in her arms. Every breath, every time she brushed up against him, sent undeniable sparks down his spine. It was as if she was giving him something that he never knew he needed. His knees went weak until he collapsed on the floor and she pressed herself on top of him. He didn't even bother to reach for her. She just held his arms down against the ground while her tongue slid deeper into his mouth and her body ground against his own.

If he still had a cock, he probably would've come by now.

"Albert," She moaned breaking apart from him. "I want you."

"I," He just needed more and more of what she provided. "I want you too."

"I don't want to do take you." She leaned down to peck at his neck and then his nose in one swift motion. "I want you to give yourself to me."

"Vera," He gasped for air. "I don't know."

"I'll give it back." She ground her hips against the spot that was missing it. "I can even give you what you've never had."

"G-Give it back." He nodded furiously. "And I'll be yours."

"You promise?"

"I-I-I," He blinked back tears from the want building inside of him. The need that currently had no release. "I can't offer you anything else."

"I know." She smiled in both a cruel and warm way stealing yet another kiss from his lips. "I own you. Now do you believe?"

"Don't rub it in." He whispered struggling against her grip. She was stronger than he expected. "Do you get off on my belief?"

"No." She smirked releasing him from her grip and running her hands across his crotch. In an instant he could feel the presence of an old friend rising from his slumber. "Do you want to know how I get off."

"Did you make me smaller?" He shot a concerned look at the oddly tinier tent than he was used to pitching.

"I did." She said with a wicked smile removing her pants and tossing them aside. "I want you to be smaller than every single person you ever cross paths with."
"Seriously?" He reached up to touch her, but she slapped his hands away and wagged a finger in his face.

"No!" She laughed loudly. "What sort of cruel Master do you take me for. I just think it suits you far more than your previous endowment."

"Can you uh-"

"Make you bigger?" Vera smirked removing her top. Her breasts were the optiome of perfection. Two carefully crafted mounds of soft tender flesh that begged to be touched. He grew even harder underneath her and grinded impatiently against the floor.

"Yeah."

"Nope." She smiled licking her lips. "I like you just like this."

"That's mean." She leaned down just enough to plant another quick kiss on his cheek before gently tracing her fingers up her legs. Her skin was like velvet fire against him. So smooth, soft, and warm. He just wanted to wrap himself up inside of her. It's all he wanted. All he ever needed was to be one with her.

"I can't do that." She said drumming her fingers on her hips. "Only my master may be with me that way, Albert."

"What way?"

"Don't play coy. I can provide another form of release but..." She paused. "You won't be on top."

"I'm open and besides." He grabbed hold of her hips. "You're already on top."

"Oh, my cheeky servant." She laughed. "Best get ready then."

What was once was flat behind the black silk gates of her panties now was sporting a rather familiar and imposing bulge. Gracefully she lowered the curtains until her now erect sex stared deeply into him with its one eye. It was not massive, but fear had a hilarious way of making even the tiniest little thing seem massive.

"Tell me," She purred in that sultry way of hers. The kind that made all of his hairs stand on end. Or would have if he had any besides on his head. "Would you like to taste it?"

He would've like to say no. But his head still swimming with lust and passion in equal measure simply nodded and he decided that he would go along with it.

He kissed it gently upon the head letting his new tastebuds grow accustomed her sex. She tasted sweet yet salty all the same. It was delicious. She was the first bite of chocolate on Halloween and he needed more. He needed to taste her until he was sick. His tongue danced upon the sides licking and bathing every inch, every centimeter, every place that his eyes could see. The sweetness danced upon his tongue and he only grew hungrier for more and more of her. He placed her squarely in the center of his mouth and closed his new lips around her swirling and tasting every inch as he slowly lowered himself to take all of her into him. He glanced up at her with a whole new appreciation. She was a goddess, his goddess, and he just wanted to pray at her altar forever.

She moaned as she grabbed hold of his head, but she did not force him down. Instead, she just cradled him. Lost forever in his embrace.

He could see the end goal in sight. The base of her crotch nearing the tip of his nose when it happened. His throat closed and convulsed around the head of her sex and he felt saliva pour from his mouth as he scrambled to clear his airways.

"Are you alright?" Vera panted. Her face was flush and beads of sweat gently rolled down her forehead. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"I gagged." He sputtered. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry!" She bent down quickly and kissed him on the forehead. He felt his skin tingle at her touch again. "You're just doing your best."

"I've never done this-"

"I know."

"But it's just so good-"

"I know." She repeated panting for breath.

"Vera I can do better."

"N-No." She shook her head. "I think you've done plenty. Would you mind turning over?"

"Why?" He cocked an eyebrow. Why would he ever turn away from her? From that taste? He needed that ambrosia back on his tongue, back inside him, forever.

"Don't make me command you." She trembled. "Please."

He nodded as he slowly turned around and presented himself for her. He felt her hands spreading his cheeks apart and then something warm and wet prodded the exit between them.

"Eeep!" He yelped and jumped. Vera laughed at his recoil and stroked his back gently.

"Sorry!" She apologized again. "Were you not ready?"

"No!" He gasped shaking his head. "What the hell, Vera?"

"I told you to be ready." She sighed from behind. "I'm going to try again but you better not squirm."

"Are you-" His words were cut off by the warm sensation commencing once more. It prodded eagerly at the closed door until it found a way steadily inside. It was then what he realized she was doing.

"Vera," He closed his eyes as the sensations of her movements inside him became too much to bear. "It's dirty there."

"Mmmph!" She said with her mouth full. He could only interpret it as some sort of retaliatory response. Steadily the sensation swirled inside of him causing his manhood to twitch and harden even further while she prodded deeper and inside.

"Vera!" His words barely formed. Nothing more than air escaping into the night around them. After a while the foreign object removed itself from inside of him but the wetness between his cheeks remained.

"My apologies," She panted. "But you're clean as can be down there. I made sure of it."

"I've never-" He felt her place her hand over his.

"I know. Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"That's not true." She tutted again. "Next time you'll be far more prepared."

"Next tiiiiiii-" His words were cut off by her swift entry. It did not hurt nor did it feel good. The immense feeling stretched him out until it filled every cavity of the entryway of his butt. He didn't dare plumb those dirty depths before. Yet, it felt twice as good as simply rubbing his cock or anything else he had experienced for that matter. His eyes nearly rolled back into his head as he opened further for Vera to enter and she obliged. Her sex occupied him so neatly and completely that he couldn't even speak. Instead, he just drooled as she ran a finger down his spine and bent down to kiss his neck.

"Next time." She confirmed sliding a bit back before gently thrusting forward. He bit his bottom lip from screaming in ecstasy and she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and nestled into his shoulder. Eventually, he adjusted her and what little bit of resistance he had held had begun to vanish.

"I'm going to start." She whispered in his ear taking a small nibble. As soon as he nodded, her hips connected with his buttocks with a sharp smack. He barely had time to cry out as another sent ripples of pleasure through his body. She drew out slowly once more allowing his body the time to recover before thrusting deep again.

"If I hurt you," She said kissing his ear. "I want you to tell me."

"I will." He nodded and she slammed back into him again. He gasped and clutched at the ground beneath him allowing both tears and sweat to build in equal measure. Vera reached down and freed his cock from his fabric prison before taking it gently in her hands.

"I mean it." She thrust again and he felt a small bit of precum drip on to the floor.

"I will." He nodded furiously.

"Well then," She breathed in his ear. "Let me make you mine in ways you never knew, Albert Brown."

She thrust hard into him in that moment and he swore that he saw stars dancing in front of him. She didn't allow his body to readjust any further. Instead she increased her rhythm until only the song of their mutual seduction sang loudly between them. With each thrust, she freed something deep within him. Something yearning and begging to be free. He felt her soft touch around his cock and she gently pumped in time to rhythm. He down on his lower lip before crying out to the heavens once more.

"Don't do that!" She hissed in his ear. "Don't cry to them! Cry to me!"

"Yes!" He cried and a sharp smack tore through his buttocks.

"Yes, Master!" She hissed and again he nodded.

"Yes Master!" He panted while she continued her passionate assault against his senses. He could feel it bubbling inside of him. The release that he so craved.

"Oh Albert!" She cried out thrusting even harder inside of him. "Take it!"

"Yes Master!" He cried out as she smacked his rear once more. "I will!"

"Ready yourself, Albert!" The pace grew frantic and even more forceful. He screamed out in ecstasy as he sprayed his load all over the floor beneath him.

"I am!" This time he was. He felt an undeniable warm deluge spread within him until it settled completely inside of his new body. He had been christened in the most unholy fashion and yet he did nothing but drool and gasp for more. She thrust twice more before collapsing on top of him and he welcomed her.

"Beautiful." She panted in his ear. "Thank the Master."

"Why," He swallowed another moan. "did I like that so fucking much?"

"No idea." She did the same. "I think everyone enjoys sex though."

"But I felt things. Did you do something to me?"

"I did nothing." She shook her head. "I just gave you a new body to inhabit. Why?"

"I just," How could he even begin? That he wanted her again and again and again? That every time she even breathed in his direction he wanted to scream with joy? That all he wanted in his life was to be by her side? How could he even being to explain such strange feelings to have for someone he just met.

Though her, what he assumed was, semen was leaking steadily from his now battered hole. So such feelings wouldn't be too awkward right?

"Did I hurt you?"

"No." He shook his head. "It didn't hurt at all."

"Good." She rose from him and cleared her throat. "Get up then. If my company finds you this way, then you'll be in for a far rougher time than before."

"Company?" He rose from the ground and pulled his pants back up. Curiously, they didn't go past his thighs. Reluctantly, he pulled the pair of black panties back around his now flaccid and spent member.

"I'm having a party." She wiped her face with a cloth. "I'd hate for that to be your first impression."

"Party?" He questioned again.

"It's nothing special." She shrugged. "Just a primeval deity, a succubus, my familiar, and a dragon."

"What?"

"Come along." She motioned him to follow. "I'll give you the grand tour."

He nodded and shot a look towards the large arched windows at the end of the corridor from the entryway. They were in some sort of city yet far above the aurora shone brightly and a shooting star raced through the night sky.

He had so many questions but as he glanced towards Vera he realized something.

He didn't want any more answers.

He just wanted her.

----


Next Chapter: A monstrous entity sets her eyes on Albert and Vera introduces him to the rest of her friends!



12