All Comments on 'The Witch's Gift Ch. 01'

by femmevivante

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pentheswordpentheswordalmost 11 years ago
Way too short

I realize its just chp. 1 but there's barely anything here. Also, we're not given any sense of how big he was to begin with. Size erect and size flaccid have little in common with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And Now?

Ok, now he has got it. Good start but what is he going to do next. Don't drop the storyline.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

has anyone ever seen 7.5in in diameter dick that's like a slice of bologna and 10in long is about the size of polish sausage. so we are talking the length of your forearm and as big around as your calf muscle. now all we need is for every woman in the story to be 5ft tall with 44ddd tits. where is the world where every female is a size queen that can fuck a wine bottle since some of us are stuck in the real world of size and length.

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 11 years ago
good start

Looking forward to reading more. I love your handle, by the way!

mBrowmBrowalmost 11 years ago
Not that big ...

As I read the story, Miss did not specify whether the 7.5" referred to circumference or diameter. Realistically, a 7.5" circumference, corresponding to ~2.4" diameter, would still be pretty big, perhaps better befitting a horse, but not as ridiculous as the 7.5" diameter which some readers may have inferred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!

Keep the story going! Thanks!

JuliaHandelJuliaHandelalmost 11 years ago
Good introduction

Author maintains suspense and interest. Title suggests story develops in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous