All Comments on 'The Wolf & Her Prey'

by SecretSideOfClaire

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

Plenty hot little vignette. Could it be made part of a larger story? Just food for thought. Thanks for writing, hope to read more.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 4 years ago
Well done

I have many great memories of libraries. I am a foot fetish. I love to watch women take off their shoes & show me their soles. A library is the perfect place for that.

I once watched a woman for over 8 straight hours showing me her soles. I was emotionally drunk!!

In another situation I watched a woman for 3 consecutive summers. She was just an average woman, but her feet were beautiful. I always sat behind her so I could watch every move of her feet. I dreamed about her at night. I never approached her & she never approached me. But she had to know I was there. I still think about her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Librarian wife

My wife is a librarian and what a fantasy. What I would give for this to happen in front of me. I gave her the go ahead and she suggests it at times but never has happened, or far as I know. And when it does , you will know Once I catch my breath

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretSideOfClaire@SecretSideOfClaire
Editor by trade and your stereotypical soccer mum of 3 who harbours a very, very naughty side that I REALLY want to explore and let out and play with as I hit my late thirties. I love reading and writing erotica and discovering new ways to turn myself on...and the best way I'v...