All Comments on 'The Wolf and The Moon Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bourbononicebourbononice5 months ago

One of your best ---- 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

REALLY. GOOD!!

rick

mink57mink575 months ago

As far as I can remember in this chapter for the first time in this story you mentioned Illinois. What is next? University town gets a name?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman5 months agoAuthor
mink57/Illinois

First of all, I mentioned Metropolis, Illinois as the home of the Superman Museum, where the statue of Superman with his hands on his hips is. Some may remember Barak Obama's visit there and him posing in front of the statue the same way. But that should not in any way be extrapolated nor construed to mean that Illinois is the home State of the Town & County.

P.S. I've already given away the Town's name, and the most astute and worthy of Detectives will have realized it. And I'll give the Town's name again in the future, when Carole achieves her Destiny. :o)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brings a tear to one's eye. And for all the snowflake commies who would ridicule, here's a great big fuck you. As a vet myself, (though no stolen valor here, I admit to never being sent to combat), I have a special place in my heart for my Vietnam brothers and sisters. Despite the denials and whitewashing our media give it, (I share WW's and IC's loathing of mainstream media), they really were treated like dog shit upon their return home. It is always heartwarming to see them receive the honor they are due. Welcome home brothers and sisters. 5/5 stars for the story.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story as usual, and I don't think anybody died this time either!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman4 months agoAuthor
Next story submitted, and comments

Anonymous - a few people died. Sergeant Wilkins, young David Davenport.

The first chapter of next story 'Cancel All Our Vows' has been submitted.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES