The Woman on the Bus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the sheets and blanket over us and began thrusting in and out while kissing my lips, neck, chest and nipples. She kept a steady motion as I had one hand on her tit and the other rubbing my clit as she fucked me. It was like she was making love to me. She was slow, caring, and passionate with her movements.

"Keep doing exactly what you're doing. It feels so good," I whispered softly to her.

"Would you like me to put it somewhere else?"

"Not tonight, love, I'm enjoying this."

She kept her rhythmic pace and gently planted kisses on me until I was about to cum again.

"Babe, I'm going to cum again soon." I informed her.

She didn't reply, instead, she sped up just slightly and went a little deeper than before. She kept this pace up until my orgasm hit me and I momentarily held my breath. She buried it all the way inside me and held it there until my orgasm subsided. She held it there as I caught my breath again.

"I don't know how many more times I can do that tonight!"

"Exhausting, isn't it?" she said, smiling.

"Extremely, but I think you need to give me that thing." I said, pointing down at the strap-on.

"Looks like you already have it!" She laughed.

I crinkled my brow at her in mock anger and lightly pushed her, "Give it to me!" I said playfully.

She started pulling it out of me when she suddenly pushed it back in.

"I'll give it to you. You want more?" She asked as she poised herself to start fucking me again.

"God, yes." I reluctantly whispered to her.

She began her slow pace again, gently sliding it in and out of me while staring into my eyes. Her mood changed slightly.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

She pushed in and stopped, looking directly into my eyes.

"Nothing, it's just nice to have you here with me without constraint. Every day," she said, pulling back and pushing in again, "I've wanted to take you somewhere and do exactly what I'm doing now, and it's been driving me crazy that I couldn't." She continued her movements.

"I know. I feel the same way, but I feel like there's something else on your mind." I suggested, placing a hand on the side of her face. "Lay next to me and tell me."

She stopped for a moment, nodded and pulled the dildo out of me. It was a slight relief to have it out, but I missed the closeness with her already. She stood up and took the device off and laid it on the side table and got back into bed. Lying beside me, she lowered the blanket, so my breasts were exposed to her and caressed them as she spoke.

"Am I the first woman you've ever been with?" She timidly asked.

"Yes, I thought we covered that?" I lied, trying to stay away from the topic of Gina.

"Well, I assumed that was the case but didn't want to keep going on an assumption. What happened that all the sudden I'm the one who seemed to have unlocked your interest in women? She asked.

"I actually have no idea. I was minding my own business that day I first saw you, but it's like they say, 'what's been seen cannot be unseen.'"

"Ha. Yes, that is applicable here, I suppose. But why me?" She asked, not having obtained any real answer to her question.

"To be honest, I don't know. I mean, you're stunningly beautiful and I love watching you do everything you do, no matter how mundane it seems to you."

"Would you have thought that about me two months ago?" She asked, seeming to be leading somewhere.

"I can't say. If you'd asked me if I would have found any other woman attractive two months ago, I would say no. But you're asking about you and since you captured my attention the moment I saw you, it's hard to answer. Know what I mean?"

"Yeah. Have you been more aware of a woman's attractiveness since you met me?" She asked. This seemed almost like a scripted list of questions.

"Yes." I asked, without providing details about Gina or the woman in Victoria's Secret earlier that day.

"May I ask who?"

"Um," I uttered, trying to figure out what to say next. "Well, my friend Gina."

"You're attracted to her?" she asked, continuing the scripted questions.

"I seem to be now." I admitted.

"Have you had sex with her?" She asked, without seeming jealous or otherwise put off.

"Yes. Twice. Each time was a result of me telling the story about our adventures on the bus." I admitted again.

Melissa smiled and blushed a little. "But that was the only other times you've been with a woman?" She asked, seemingly fine with the fact that I lied earlier.

"Yes. You would have been my first, but things got complicated."

"They always do. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course." I said, lightly concerned about what she was about to offer me.

"You're my first." She said, pulling the blanket up to cover her face up to her eyes.

I opened my eyes wide, "No. Way." I said, fairly loud.

She nodded her head quickly.

I looked her over and remembered every single day that we engaged each other. "Not possible, the way you handled me and the things you did to me do not paint the picture of someone who's ever been with a woman." I paused, thinking of what I just said. "Not that I'm saying I even remotely know what that painting would look like." I admitted.

"You're partially correct." She said without lowering the blanket.

"What do you mean?" I asked, hoping she wasn't about to say what I thought she was going to say.

"You're my first. Experience. I mean... with sex." She stuttered out.

My eyes opened wide, and she covered her entire face with the blanket.

"Melissa!" I said, yanking the blanket away. "I am not the first person you've had sex with." I paused. "AM I?!" I asked, still finding that hard to believe.

Is it possible for someone to be a natural goddess in the bedroom?

"You are. I'm asking all these questions because I'm trying to learn more about you and figure out how this happened between us. See, I've never declared myself absolutely a lesbian, but I know I'm not straight. I've never been inclined to be in the company of a man. I saw you on the bus, though, and I wanted you."

"Well, I know what you mean there. So, you've never been with a woman. How did you come to be on possession of that, then?" I said, pointing to the strap-on.

She laughed lightly and said, "Well, I bought it today hoping you would use it on me."

I put my hand behind her head, pulled her close to me, and kissed her.

"I would love to be your first experience with a cock." I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

She laughed and kissed me again. I got off the bed and put the device on. I'd never worn one and it was a little awkward to wear at first. I got into bed and instead of going right to fucking her, I got between her legs and worked on getting her ready. First, I used my mouth but then my fingers.

"Have you ever used a dildo on yourself before that skype call?" I asked.

"A few times, yes," She breathed out, "but mostly vibrators on my clit."

"Do you like having a dildo inside you?" I asked, curious about her thoughts.

"Well, yes. I suppose just because I'm likely a straight up lesbian, it doesn't mean my anatomy is any different. There are nerve endings in there that your fingers may not be able to satisfy completely as a penis would." She said, speaking as if she were fifty and been with a thousand women and men.

"I guess you're right," I admitted to her.

I got up and raised her legs. I placed my knees at on either side of her hips and positioned the dildo at her entrance, rubbing the head up and down just as she did to me.

"Are you ready?" I asked, ready to penetrate her.

"Please fuck me."

I lowered my butt and pushed it in with my hips. I made sure to go slow, stopping every so often to ensure she was comfortable. When it was all the way in, I let her adjust before continuing. When I felt she was ready, I assumed the same position she was when she was on top of me. I wanted to make love to her as she did to me.

I pulled the blanket over us and used my hips to thrust in and out of her slowly. Once in a while she would ask me to go faster or slower, but she let me control things mostly. Out of the blue she asked me about Gina.

"What's your friend Gina like?"

"She's beautiful. She's older like me, but you couldn't tell." I said, still pushing in and out of her. "She has slightly bigger boobs than me, but depending on what we wear, it would not be obvious. She has glasses, long dark hair like me."

"Do you enjoy her like this?" She asked.

"I do enjoy her, but I enjoy her uniquely. I can't enjoy her like I would you and vice versa. You're two unique people so you provide unique experiences."

"Does she like me?" She asked, seeming a bit self-conscious.

"She likes my description of you." I said, picking up the pace a little, "and she likes the things you did to me." I added.

"How did you describe me?"

"Like an angel." I said, leaning down to kiss her as my pace quickened considerably. I felt her catch her breath. "I'm going to make you cum."

"Too late! Oh, my God! Keep going!"

I pumped her faster, ensuring a smooth rhythm.

"I'm going to cum!" she yelled.

I went deeper and harder as I began to feel her body shake. Suddenly she grabbed me and held me to her like I did to her before. "I'm cumming," she kept whispering to me until she sharply exhaled and tensed up.

"Let it go, honey. Let the orgasm take you for a ride," I coached her.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," she said, still gripping me tightly and shaking.

"Cum, baby. Cum all over my cock," I teased.

She suddenly released everything and fell back on the bed. I smiled as I watched her recover. She looked around as if she didn't know where she was, then locked eyes with me and her eyes started to water.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"I feel amazing!" She said, a tear going down the side of her head as she lay. "That was so great!"

She was glowing and I suppose I was too. As with many of my interactions with her, this one proved to not go exactly as I anticipated, but I was more than happy with where we were at. I wished I could have her around forever. She was a darling angel whose innocence I assumed was absent. We laid blissfully next to each other when she dropped the bomb.

"I'd like to meet your friend." She said nonchalantly.

This chapter wasn't in the original plan for this story. The alternate ending more or less is in line with my original thoughts. As I got to writing this one, though, I wanted more from the story than this chapter was going to provide. I hope you like this and the rest of the story as well as the alternate ending.

12