The Woman on the Lake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rut her nicely," the fat man said. "I like the sound of her moans."

Leda burned with shame and anger, but she knew that she would allow Brandon to do whatever he wanted with her. She'd allow it; She'd beg for it even. She wasn't pretending, she did want him.

He carried her silently into the woods, occasionally running his fingertips over her ass as he held her harshly. Leda couldn't help but shudder and grind her mound into his shoulder as he carried her. She was his spoils tonight, and she wanted him to use her. Maybe Rob had been right about her animal nature. She was so capable and powerful in her work, but when she desired a man, she became something else entirely.

You're in heat, girl. The memory of these words sent a shiver through her. You're begging to be mounted and fucked.

Brandon brought her to a broken stone structure, something from before the wars, stripped of metal and crumbling into nature more slowly than it's peers. It had no doors, no roof, and a tree was growing inside it. Still, it was private, away from whatever would happen at the campfire. Brandon set Leda down and then set down his torch, pulling her into the light.

He pulled down her corset in one harsh movement, exposing her breasts. His breathing became ragged. His voice was low. He didn't move towards her again, he stood back and looked at her in the firelight.

"Dammnit Leda, if you only knew the hours I've spent dreaming about your breasts."

She smiled. She expected Brandon to laugh but his face was solemn as he looked at her.

"I thought you only spent hours dreaming of what it would be like to own my trade with Cliff House?" Leda said slyly.

"Trade, power, and the colour of your nipples - the three thoughts that lull me to sleep," Brandon did smile then, then pulled Leda towards him. He cradled her chin in his palm as he looked into her eyes.

"You know there are a lot of things I want from you, don't you?" His thumb grazed her cheek. Even in the firelight, his blue eyes could pierced through every part of her conscious mind. His lips played in that clever half-smile. His brows asked a question of her that she wanted to answer, and, as always, his hands created a current of heat wherever they touched her. Maybe Brandon had not changed enough since the last time they spoke. He was still as controlling and entitled, still entirely too confident in his ability to conquer her the way he had conquered everything else. The fact remained, however, that Brandon the most attractive man she'd ever met. She wanted to explore his body, run her hands over his taught muscles and coax pleasure out of his most masculine places. She wanted to see him spent from ecstasy. She wanted to see him lose control.

"There are things I want from you too," Leda said.

"Really?" Brandon tipped her chin up. He ran his lips over hers, lightly. Leda closed her eyes, content with the softness of his touch then suddenly, he took her lower lip between his teeth and pulled. The bite startled her, but she didn't feel pain, only a rush of heat between her thighs.

"Haven't I told you," he growled. "That I'd do anything for you?"

He kissed her deeply then, running his hands over her breasts. He cupped the curved flesh in his hands as his tongue pushed into her mouth. He twisted her nipples as he pushed his body against hers. Leda cried out into his mouth when she felt his male hardness pressed into her stomach. There was no denying his power there. She felt herself become slick with moisture.

"What do you want?" Brandon whispered into her ear.

Leda could barely breath, let alone speak. Shyly, she put her hand against the hardness in his trousers. She looked at him as she ran her fingers up and down over the strained fabric.

Brandon's voice became horse as he gripped her hair in his hands.

"Tell me what you want, Leda," he voice was louder now.

"I want to suck you."

She'd said it. She could barely recognize her voice as the words escaped her, but she knew she was finally speaking her desires. She ran her hands over his restrained hardness again, gently coaxing him to agree.

Brandon shuddered with desire. "Ask me again,"

"Please, Brandon," Leda breathed.

"Please, what?"

"Please can I suck your cock,"

"Again," He took her hand off his organ and held her away from him, firmly.

"Please, Brandon, let me suck it," Leda felt the frustration mount inside her. Brandon held her by the wrists, and she struggled to be free of him.

"Do you want it?" Brandon gripped the back of her neck through her hair. Leda squirmed impatiently.

"Yes, please Brandon," Leda heard her voice break.

"Beg me,"

Leda knew this should be humiliating, but she wanted his cock between her lips. She wanted to run her tongue over him. She wanted to taste him. So she begged.

"Please, Brandon," she was nearly crying in frustration now. "Let me suck your cock. Let me, please. I want you cock, please. Please Brandon."

The last words were quiet as a whisper. Brandon smiled.

He let her go and she sank to her knees and pulled at his trousers in frustration. Amused, Brandon removed his shirt, exposing the chiseled muscles of his chest before he slowly showed her how to open this trousers and free the hard rod.

It was a beautiful cock. Unlike Rob's massive, ugly club, Brandon's organ was a normal, male size. It was thick and long and perfectly shaped, sticking out powerfully from a thatch of auburn public hair, which started at his navel and followed a distinct arrow of muscle from his rock hard abdomen. Leda gasped when she saw it, and once again was struck by Brandon's physical attractiveness. Every part of him was gorgeous, even his cock.

She opened her lips and Brandon pushed the tip of his cock against them. Leda moaned in pleasure as she tasted the moist tip. Then Brandon pulled away.

"Ask me one more time,"

She sat back on her heels and looked up at him. Her eyes pleading with him before she even opened her lips.

"Please, Brandon, let me suck-"

As she said it, he pushed himself deep into her mouth.

His cock was hard as marble but his flesh was as soft as silk in her mouth. She ran her lips over every part of him, greedily, taking him in with an elated gasp. She felt his body shudder as she sucked, looking up at him with the tip of his cock between her lips. He pulled her hair back from her face and she explored him with her mouth.

It was so different from anything she had ever experienced with Gerald.

Yes, she had sucked her mate countless times. Sometimes she'd wake to the feeling of him pushing her face against his manhood, trying to open her mouth for his pleasure before she was even fully aware of where she was. Her memories of sucking him were all like that. She was detached. His organ was simply a thing that she was expected to take in her mouth and wet with her tongue as he thrust in and out. Her mouth was just another hole he could abuse. It wasn't like that with Brandon. It wasn't like that at all.

She circled the tip of Brandon's cock with her tongue, massaging the place where the head meets the shaft. She flicked her tongue over the hole, moaning again as she tasted the salt of his precum. Then she brought her attentions to his sack, sucking each part softly as her fingers gently pumped his shaft. When she took his whole sack into her mouth and gently tugged, she could feel Brandon's fingers tighten his her hair, unable to suppress a groan as her hands milked him for pleasure. But he controlled himself, keeping himself just at the edge as Leda moved her mouth back to his rock hard cock.

As she took his shaft into her mouth again, she closed her eyes. She moved her lips up and down, taking him in an out as she felt every part of his hot manhood against her tongue. As she took in his length, he pushed his cock deeper into her throat, and Leda felt herself choking in the most delicious way. Not only was Brandon's cock beautifully formed, but every part of him encouraged her to take pleasure in sucking him. His hand in her hair guided her when she wanted to be guided. He other hand played with her nipple, sparking little bolts of pleasure when she explored at her own pace.

When she tired of working the head with her tongue, she sucked him down fully, creating a suction with her cheeks, eventually taking in all of him. Even in her throat, he felt wonderful, penetrating firmly but carefully as she tried not to gag on his thick length. As he pushed inside her throat, he looked into her eyes, watching them become watery was she struggled against his size. She tried to swallow as he pushed inside her, fucking her throat. She nearly screamed with pleasure. The vibrations against his cock nearly undid him with pleasure. She pulled back from him entirely then, her lips tight around his rod, then plunged him into her again. She rocked her head against him, massaging the tip with the back of her throat. It was too much now. She withdrew again and crashed back into him. Sucking him harder. Again and again she took him in and out as he pushed with her, trying to go deeper and deeper into her throat. Leda felt her entire body humming with arousal, her pussy dripping with wetness as she felt him lose control inside her. She sucked him hard and fast, letting herself sputter and choke on his long rod as he trust into her face one last time. He grip tightened against her hair and he shot his hot cum inside her.

She sputtered on his thick seed. She had never tasted this much cum before. In fact, she had never had any cum in her mouth. Gerald was too obsessed with making her breed to waste his seed in her mouth. And Rob... well, he had shot his cum over her tits instead. Although now, Leda wondered what how Rob's cum might taste. If it was anything like Brandon's, she would want to taste it every day. Brandon's was thick and salty. He tasted like a man.

Brandon's knees almost buckled after he came, but he kept standing, pulling Leda up to her feet after he watched her swallow.

"How have I let you go this long without sucking my cock?" he whispered, still breathing heavily. "Your mouth is better than any whore's."

"Brandon," Leda said, but before she could finish her thought he kissed her mouth.

"I'm sorry I said that," he breathed. "But dammit, Leda, you suck cock like you were born to it. And I think..." he lifted her skirt and pushed his fingers into her hole, crudly. Leda gasped. "Yes, I think you liked it to. You're soaked."

He pushed his fingers against her pussy again and Leda moaned. "Yes," Brandon smiled. "You're not a whore, but you're a sweet little slut for me, aren't you?"

"Brandon," Leda gasped. "Brandon, please. I can't. I haven't decided about... I haven't..."

"Shh.." Brandon put his lips to her ears. "I know what you're about to say, you haven't decided to let me fuck you. You don't know if you want my children. You're not sure if starting something new and dangerous with me is worth it. I understand, now just let me make you cum again."

Leda didn't say anything. She just nodded. Brandon took his fingers out of her and picked her up, pulling her skirts up so she straddled him as he stood. Then he positioned her so her wet cunt was rubbing against his cock, which was rock hard again.

He was strong so the movement seemed effortless. He rubbed his naked cock against her folds, encouraging her move with him. Leda felt the waves of pleasure overtake her as he rocked her pussy against his hardness. Then the head of his cock teased against her opening, and Leda gasped in pleasure and fear.

"I'm not going inside you," Brandon whispered, gripping her ass and taking control of the movement of her body against him. "Trust me."

Leda looked into his piercing blue eyes, which once filled her with such fear, and held his gaze as she rocked her mound against his hard naked flesh. A wave of pleasure overcame her, and she cried out but she didn't look away.

"That's right, come for me, Leda."

Leda kept her eyes against him as she rocked against him again. The waves of pleasure came over her harder and harder but she never let her eyes leave his. She wanted him to see what his body was doing to her. Even though his cock never went inside her, feeling it slick against her folds was driving her into ecstasy as her swollen bud rubbed against the rigged head of his cock. He ground her body into his as she bucked against him, never letting her go as she rode into him harder and harder. She never let her eyes break from his gaze, and when she started to crash into her orgasm, watching her features contort in pure exhilaration was too much. Brandon groaned again and buckled, shooting hot cum up her belly as she screamed in pleasure.

He let her down then, and leaned against the wall as Leda leaned into him. He gave her a long hard kiss as she tried to wipe the sweat from his brow. It felt like an eternity before they could talk again.

"So," Brandon said finally, as Leda continued to shake and gasp for air beside him. "Why are you really here?"

12