All Comments on 'The Women of Custer City - Finale'

by SaucyChunks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TatasForNowTatasForNow12 months ago

"She looked back for the first time, and I say the pain in her eyes"

say -> saw

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too long a series for a weak payoff.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So are the poor and semi insane Mary, and Hannah just dead after the Timeloop ended? Because it sounds like Charlie and his wives are stuck paying for the wedding as well! Good to see Ginger got her Happy Ending with Charlie.

SaucyChunksSaucyChunks12 months agoAuthor

Nope! I intentionally included this line:

“The four of us let the 16th pass one final time, just to tie up the loose ends”

For that exact reason. Everything got reset on last time. Mary and Hannah are fine, the wedding was free. Thanks for reading!

202GE202GE9 months ago

The concept was interesting and writing was good. The ending of four people getting married was as indecisive as the main character himself. Ultimately there was no real consequence just some people who felt hurt, were abusive, and then all was forgiven. (Including the fact that the main character repeatedly said they didn't want the antagonist back in their life.)

Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A truly talented author.

This one had me looking back over my life, lyrics of the the old blue eyes song "my way" swirled around in my mind, and I realized I would never want to relive an extra day, not even a second in time, of the royal fuck up I had made of my life thusfar.

Thank you, even though this one is sci-fi, all a fantasy, you have succeeded in changing my future outlook, for sure for the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It really bothers me that he never went back to try to explain things to Bailey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyChunks@SaucyChunks
I've been a lifelong writer and just want to keep getting better. If you'd like to support me further, there's more exclusive writings and early access on my patreon: NSFW Patreon: patreon.com/SaucyChunks SFW Patreon: patreon.com/SeveralChunks