The Women of Custer City - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie," she said, finding her voice, "I've known you almost a decade."

She paused, not quite able to stop the grin, "Sorry Mom and Dad."

A chuckle ran through those in the timeloop.

"But you gave my life meaning and structure, a reason to get out of bed every morning. You were my reason to better myself. I realized I couldn't stand being apart, and I never want to be apart from you again. I know, when everything goes back to normal, things are going to be hard, and the real world is gonna hit me like a truck. But with you by my side, I'm not scared at all. Together, we're amazing."

Alley turned to me.

"Ginger, Amanda, and Sadie," I said, nodding between them, "I was lost. For a long time, I never saw my life moving forward, but all of you taught me, and each of you guided me when I was in my darkest moments. Ginger. You've been with me since the beginning, and we did everything together. You reminded me how good it feels to have people that love you. Amanda. You and I have been thick as thieves for as long as I can remember. I always dreamed of marrying you. You taught me how to love, how to be vulnerable, and I know we have each other's back no matter what. Sadie. You were my first love, and even through pain, I did always love you. You challenged me, but you taught me about myself more than any person in the world. Without you, I wouldn't be the person I am today, and I know our life together will be filled with joy."

All four of us already had our rings, so Alley pressed forward.

"Amanda, do you take Charlie, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Alley asked the other two the same, finally settling on me.

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me as an officer of the law, I now pronounce you all, married. You may now kiss the brides."

We hadn't rehearsed it, but the order came naturally. I started at the left, my eyes locked with Amanda. When I receded, her nose was scrunched and her dimples flared, her married smile as wide as ever. I kissed Ginger, and finally Sadie, before the four of us returned down the aisle, walking as man and wives.

We took the limo in disbelief. Our eyes shot around at each other, taking everything in. We were headed straight towards the reception. We didn't bother with photos- everything would just reset anyway. We took a scenic route, allowing enough time for the guests to filter into the venue.

The four of us waited by the door, listening as the band played. "And for the first time-" a booming voice yelled.

Suddenly hands were on my back and the four of us were thrust into the reception. A few hundred people stood, erupting into applause.

The night passed quickly, a blur of cheers and food, small talk drowned out by music. One moment I was talking to Amanda, the next I heard the chorus of forks tapping three hundred glasses. I glanced around the head table, finding all three wedding dresses while the crowd roared.

I listened to my old friends, the people that knew Sadie and I in another life. I tried not to smile at their curiosity, their confused glances as they tried to make sense of the situation.

"Charlie," Sadie said, somewhere between a piling plate and a conversation with Ginger's mom, "They're waiting for us."

The band had slowed to a gentle rock, the chorus of Earth Angel swaying through the crowd. I got lost in the middle of the crowd, following a pair of white dresses until we were thrust in the middle of the dance floor.

Amanda took me first, her perfect hair rested against my neck. The lights were so perfect and quaint, but blinding. It made it easy to close my eyes, get lost as the two of us swayed. Dancing back and forth.

I stepped back, holding Amanda out. She twirled away and Ginger took her place. She leaned forward, her kiss almost nervous. I wrapped my arms behind her gown, feeling her narrow torso, her tight shoulder blades. She swayed, completely in tune with the music.

Sadie came last, and she leaned close, making sure no one else could hear.

"You're giving me," she said, "The life I've always dreamed of. And, I know, we live the happiest life I could ever ask for."

Her lips crept forward, finding my neck. I felt my hairs stand on end as she whispered, "I will never stop trying to make things up to you. And I'm starting right now."

Her back shot straight and she glanced across towards Ginger. The redhead was lost in the music, her arms swaying high above her head. She danced with her eyes closes, moving effortlessly across the dancefloor. Her smile was real, totally content.

Sadie reached towards the stage, and plucked a lime green flying v.

"Ginger," she said, holding it out, "You're an amazing guitarist. You've been practicing for a decade, and I want you to play at my wedding."

Ginger froze, her arms hovering as she tried to process. Her eyes shot from Sadie to the stage and back, a small smile forming, as she tried to keep herself from blushing.

"It's your wedding," I encouraged, "Have fun."

Ginger took her guitar gently. She ran her hand through her hair, pulling free the half dozen pins and clips that held it into place. Her natural frizzy hair fell, and for the first time in years she didn't try to hide herself. She stood, freckles and all, completely confident as she held the guitar she'd played for a decade. Then she started to play.

The tempo skyrocketed. The drummer quickened his pace; the band breathing life into the crowd. Ginger stood center stage, the guitar swaying while her hair whipped with the beat. The crowd started dancing, their feet tapping while Ginger shredded.

My wife was feeling the music. She leaned hard into a bend, her whole back arching to hit the note. She bit her lip, completely focused, and totally in her element.

"Sadie," I started, "That was really thoughtful."

She had to lean in close so we could hear each other. We were almost face to face.

"I want," she said slowly, "You to be happy. And that means everyone in your life needs to be happy too. I love you Charlie."

Sadie passed me back into Amanda's arms. I swept her away, rocking as Ginger led a slow song.

"For a one day wedding," she said, "You gotta admit we crushed it."

I smiled, perfectly at ease with the women I loved, "We did."

By the time Ginger slid off the stage, the crowd was in an uproar. Most had gotten drunk, and the ties had been loosened. I took a break from the dancefloor and sat at Emma's side. Her perfectly pruned hair had started to unravel, and she had to fight to keep the strands from her glasses.

"Most people aren't gonna remember this, are they?"

I shrugged, "We will."

My sister stared out, taking in the massive venue, the vaulted ceilings and the fairy-tale lights that cost a fortune.

"It's probably for the best," I admitted. I held my glass up, pointing around the room while I spoke, "I'm not sure many people are handling this well."

Emma laughed, "I've been in like a year. It's still a lot."

I took a sip, "Someday I'll have to start living real life again. Might as well enjoy the weirdness while we've got it."

Emma fixed her hair, tucking a loose lock under her glasses. "You're probably right," she admitted, turning to give me a gentle nudge, "You couldn't afford this in the real world."

The reception fell into a blur. We danced; four hands held the knife as we cut the cake. We talked and laughed, falling drunker as the night wore on, until finally, the four of us made our way back towards the Honeymoon Suite.

Ginger fell into the room first, coated in sweat from the bright lights, her laugh uncontrollable. Amanda felt for the lights, but Sadie was strangely quiet, watching us all filter towards the giant bed. I fell backwards, resting my eyes just a second as I felt the cool pillow. What a night.

"I need," Ginger laughed drunkenly, "To get out of this poofy ass dress."

Amanda stepped behind her, helping her with the zipper. She had to tilt her head to get past the frizzy red hair.

I kicked off my coat, and dropped it towards the floor below. I loosened the tie, my eyes wide as my new wives started to undress. Sadie stood with a tilted head, slowly and methodically pulling the pins from her hair. Amanda twisted the dress so the zipper was at her sternum. She lowered the bust, and I saw my naked wife's perfect body.

My fingers found my waist, twitching as they felt around the belt buckle. Ginger kicked off her dress, standing in nothing but her white thong. Sadie finally stepped forward, and pulled my pants towards my ankles. Amanda leaned over her. Her full lips found the tip of my cock, and she started to suck, slowly and rhythmically forcing it to rise.

Ginger bent over, shimmying out of her panties. She crawled up onto the bed, and grabbed Amanda's waist. She knelt forward, burying her head between her thighs. I felt Amanda fight a cough, struggling to keep herself from moaning as Ginger's tongue worked around her pussy.

Sadie was the last to get undressed. She swayed towards the side of the bed, kneeling until her face was up against mine. I turned to kiss her, and I couldn't stop my hand. My fingers darted between her legs, feeling her warmth, the perfect curves I hadn't felt in over a decade. I ran my finger, back and forth, a slow figure out before I arched my knuckle and slid it in.

Ginger crept forward. Amanda's butt gave a little wiggle, hungry for more. She saw Ginger with side eyes and sat up. She fixed her hair as Ginger settled on top of me, guiding me with her hand. Amanda turned to Sadie, and the two started kissing. They explored each other's bodies, swapping their hands between each other's breasts.

Ginger leaned forward, one leg bent, the other flat on the bed for leverage. She started riding, her head rolling back in ecstasy, but I couldn't take my eyes off the other two. I twisted my torso and reached for Amanda's waist. I brought the two together, watching as they struggled for breath. I felt the way their bodies glistened, their stomachs pressed together. I let my hand wander between their breasts, my fingers suffocating between the pressure. Amanda's hand shot between Sadie's legs. Ginger leaned forward, her breasts flat to my stomach as her fingers crawled up Amanda's thighs.

Sadie's body shuddered. The two fell forward, collapsing onto the bed. Ginger stepped back, and my dick wobbled like a slinky. Amanda took the redhead's place, while Sadie lay at my side. I stared at her piercing eyes, watching the way her chest lay flat against gravity. I leaned forward, locking eyes as I kissed. My the time I pulled back, Ginger was already squatting over her. Ginger sat, her hips swaying as she grinded her pussy into Sadie's mouth. I watched the way Sadie worked her tongue, and my hand reached between Ginger's legs.

Amanda leaned back. She propped herself on her elbows as she rode. She allowed herself to get slack, feeling nothing but the sensation. I took initiative and started thrusting, forcing my hips up and down. I fucked until my hips were sore and my thighs were burning. By the time I was wheezing for breath, Sadie was ready to ride. She slid out from underneath Ginger, and pulled me towards my feet. She lay flat on the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could.

I stepped towards her, wobbling as I stroked to keep myself hard. I felt the warm sensation, the way Sadie's smile hardened as I went in. I saw Amanda and Ginger, twisting until the pair were locked in a 69 position. I watched the show, working my hips as my hands went absently up Sadie's chest. I saw the way Amanda squirmed, the way Ginger buried her fingers between her legs, forcing faster and faster until the squirted.

My eyes shot down, and I caught Sadie's sultry look. She stared at me with more lust than she'd had when we first started dating. I felt my back go slack, the numbness start to spread across my crotch. I pulled out quickly, and started to jerk.

I watched as the three slid off the bed, falling to their knees. They knelt, shoulder to shoulder, their tongues out waiting.

I started with Amanda, the biggest cumshot of my life. It caught in her eye, and ran all the way down to her left breast. I turned to Ginger, most catching her tongue, some falling across her neck.

The last spurt fell on Sadie, finding the scar in her eye, forcing her to wink.

My legs were too weak to stand any more. I fell to my knees, joining them as I sat against the bed. I saw the flurry of hands, wiping their faces and chest. Amanda played with it, lifting it high and watching the way it stretched before dropping it into her mouth.

Ginger's finger kept swirling, rubbing the cum like lotion.

"This is the part I'm gonna miss," the redhead said softly. "When everything goes back to normal- real life won't ever be quite the same."

Sadie finished wiping her eye, squinting and blinking until the blurriness went away.

"You know," Sadie finally said, her knuckle still twisting, "Things don't go back to normal until tomorrow night. We can live the fairy tale a little while longer."

I felt Amanda turn to look at Sadie. I kept my head back, still exhausted, still struggling for air.

"I might have set up something," she said, "If this is coming to an end, let's go out with a bang. Come on-"

Sadie was grabbing my hand. The four of us were on our feet. She started towards the door, still fully nude. Amanda and Ginger followed embarrassed, awkwardly trying to cover themselves as they hunched into an excited, naked girl run.

"Come on," Sadie urged, tugging us along in a daisy chain.

We started into the hallway, all fully nude, running and laughing. We bobbled against the walls, stumbling to keep our balance.

When Sadie finally stopped, she'd led us towards a conference room. We were naked, but we weren't alone. I stared out, trying to pick out all the faces I'd recognized. Sierra leaned against the wall, her tits fake, her hair perfect. Amber was stretching, twisting her arms back and forth, while Alley awkwardly covered herself in the corner. I saw Flora, the florist with frizzy hair and a kind smile. There were more than a dozen women who'd joined the timeloop, their faces all blended together. There were men, as well, dozens I'd recognized. I saw Cora and Ryan, couple friends of Sadie and myself. I saw Jason, as imposing as ever. Sadie had invited a few men herself, and finally David, an old friend of mine from before this all started.

"Dude," he laughed, disbelief plain across his face, "This is the best fucking wedding I've ever been to."

Chaos broke out. The entire room erupted with moans and screams, shuddering legs, and squirt and semen. I watched the wall of bodies, thrusting a million different directions.

Amber was lying near the center of the room. She was on her back, her feet spread wide. She was surrounded by four or five men, a cock in each hand and every hole.

Ginger was toying Flora's pussy, her other hand entranced by the florist's massive breasts. Sierra was being carried, her toned body looking positively tiny in Jason's strong arms.

Emma was in the corner, trying to keep out of sight as cum ran down her tits, a pair of men on either side. Sadie slipped into the crowd, while Amanda perked up to my side. She rested her chin on my shoulder, her warm chest against my back.

I tried to take in the orgy, the dozens of bodies fucking.

"So," Amanda whispered, "See anything you like?"

I watched Alley get fucked. She never liked to let her guard down, and she hated feeling vulnerable, but when she opened up, she looked like a totally different person. She hung in a black man's arms, her neck slack with ecstasy as she rode.

I turned and gave Amanda a kiss, "Let's go together."

She gave a nervous look, but I took her fingers and led her into the center of the room. We found a man she liked, one of the one's Sadie had invited. I held my wife in my arms, as the man stepped between her legs. He started to thrust, and I leaned forward, bending to suck on her nipple. I let my hand slide down her stomach, pressing until I found her pubic bone. I pressed into her clit, circling until she squirmed.

Sadie pressed through the crowd. A creampie was dripping down her leg, the cum stretching towards her knee. I let myself fall to the ground, still cradling Amanda as I sat. Sadie lifted her leg so she was on top of me. I had to lean back to let her in, barely enough room between Amanda's head and her thigh. I felt the coolness of another man's cum against my leg, but the lubricant as she slid on top of me. She'd barely started riding before Jason slid in behind her.

He spread his legs, slowly stepping until he was right behind Sadie. I felt his heat, the closeness of his testes, and I felt the snugness as he slipped into Sadie's pussy. He started thrusting opposite me, his cock moving the other way as I went in and out.

Sadie's eyes went wide, her mouth hanging open. I locked eyes with her, watching the way her pupils rounded as she settled into a rhythm. At my side, Amanda was starting to moan, a gentle curl to her lips.

Two more joined our little group, Flora and a girl named Marley. They flanked Jason, rubbing themselves while their other hands ran down his washboard abs. My eyes darted back and forth, as they tried to make sense of the sensory overload.

I felt Jason reposition, and we each fell out of Sadie. I leaned back, my head cushioned in Amanda's pillowy breasts. I barely had a chance to rise before Flora started towards me. I watched the way her homey breasts swayed with her hips, and she settled on my sweaty crotch. Marley was younger, far thinner, and kept going until her leg was almost at neck height, and her crotch was pressed flat to my lips. I saw the way her toned core flexed with the effort. I grabbed her thigh, locking her in place as I dug deeper with my tongue. Flora was riding harder now, her fingers vices against my waist.

Positions swapped so frequently, I wasn't sure who I was with. A few times I was with one of my wives, other times I was surrounded by strangers, my vision clouded by amorphous blobs of tits and sweat-soaked pussy.

Every body had trails of cum and squirt, all mixed into a sweaty cocktail. I was holding one woman's waist, another's lips pressed to mine. Then I felt a woman's hands spreading apart my asscheeks, the hands on my penis giving way to a revolving door of partners.

I must have come four times that night. At least.

But we all knew what it was, one last chance to break all the rules, one last night with absolutely no consequences. A last chance to have fun before the real world came crashing back.

We ended the night back in the honeymoon suite, all too tired to get dressed, much less spend another round as newlyweds.

I looked over, my tired eyes glancing between them, "June 16th," I muttered, "You would not believe the day I had."

The four of us let the 16th pass one final time, just to tie up the loose ends, and the sweet outweighed the bitter. All of us, Sadie too, were finally being freed. The mundane didn't seem quite so bad once it'd been stolen from us.

We lay in bed one final time, all four of us side by side. We fell asleep together, and for the first time in over a decade, I didn't wake up alone. I was surrounded by people who loved me. None of us felt the cold isolation we'd grown so accustomed to, and we met the day with a smile. We got up slowly, the giddy disbelief as we started to work through our morning routine. Ginger, for the first time in years, woke without vomiting, standing with hair that wasn't grimy and starting to dread. Amanda was the last to leave the bed. She joined me slowly, as I stared around the small room, trying to make sense of it all.

We all started to get around, and we went on with our day, June 17th.