All Comments on 'The Women of Park Lane'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

My kind of neighborhood! Quite an arousing story. Five stars (all navel orange? One must be sky-blue. Angela would make sure of that.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Farfetched but very enjoyable. You must be a great fuck

18rabbit18rabbitalmost 2 years ago

Viagra in the Seventies?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, 18rabbit, that was a brain freeze. Thank you Anonymous (Farfetched); it's not for me to say if I'm a great fuck or not, but I am certainly glad you think I am! ~~JB

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

The story is a *bagatelle* more than a serious candidate for the Pulitzer. But a lovely and enjoyable *bagatelle* it is. As usual, the explicit sex is both tasteful and sexy, and there's plenty of JBE's patented (and refreshing) comic-ironic sense of humor. And as usual, the chief delight (at least for me) is the personality and perceptions of the female narrator. 5 stars.

BTW, I too remember 1972 as a banner year in expanding one's sexual horizons—with or without a big party as an excuse. Though a party never hurt.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Fun in a small town!

4

WittonWittonalmost 2 years ago

What are the chances that 100% of the wives on a cul-de-sac will sexually attractive? That's the only question I have - otherwise a remarkably inventive story line (which is so so rare on this list)

Wark2002Wark2002almost 2 years ago

This reminds me of those stories in the old True Confessions/True Stories magazines my mother used to buy in the 60s and 70s. (She would have been mortified if she knew that I was reading them ) There was one in particular where a girl invited her virginal older sister to a sex party; the older sister wondered why the younger had over a dozen stars on the name card pinned to her blouse. She found out.

Intentional or not, this was a really nice throwback to those.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2almost 2 years ago

Would love to find that neighborhood and meat the neighbors

Boondocker42Boondocker42almost 2 years ago

Sigh. Why am I such a pedant that the Viagra reference bothered me so much?

1972 you say?

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

That is quite the neighborhood and some wonderful hot parties. So the neighborhood is 12 couples. I’ll bet some of the kids do look like Narin and Dan. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...