The Women of Rishi Ch. 02

Story Info
A tryst with maturity.
12.5k words
4.29
1.1k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

This is my story of gaining informed and insightful maturity. The changes to where I am now were as a result of a great deal of chance combined with the mentoring of a few. My contribution to my own education was only to be receptive to an intelligent instruction. There was minimal cleverness or inspired moves on my part except of those that were made unconsciously through sheer masculine instinct.

I figured my learning would be instructive to others like me. It might be entertaining to a few as well.

I had a wonderful chance encounter with this sexy chick. She had left me her contact details.

I gave Kristine a couple of days and called her cell number. There was no answer hinting that she had not reconnected on the cell network after she lost her phone. During the next weekend, I called her again and again and again and got no answer. I decided to go to her address. I knew she lived in the basement of a home. It was a long journey by subway with transfers. I rang the bell of a cozy two-floor red brick detached home. A middle-aged woman opened the door with an annoyed and questioning look. I remembered that her name might be Janet or Jenny but I didn't take a chance with my memory.

"I came to see Kristine..."

"Who's that?" The lady looked perplexed.

"The woman that lives in your basement?" I knew immediately that there was some mistake.

"No one has lived in my basement for the past eight years. You probably have the wrong address, dear." She seemed to be sorry for me.

I apologized and hurried away.

I undertook the long journey back home, feeling sad and then the possible nasty truth dawned on me. I may have been duped; neatly conned to the value of over $400! That's the amount I had lent to Kristine.

Dispassionately, I took stock. I had lost the money but I had a wonderful night of amazing sex. After she left I should have known something was fishy as she did not call. She also taught me how women thought and what I needed to know to get in the zone and be wanted and desired by them. Her lessons were to get connected, know the conditions, that included the mood and physical environment and to ensure you get cozier with realistic and decent compliments. Never get sexually physical before all this and some preliminary non-sexual touching. To that I added more to the armory with my own considered insights.

I put myself back to the grind to work hard to earn the money I lost and gather some more for a holiday back home as soon as I could.

After I managed to save enough I prepared to go home to see my folks and Asha, of course, and this time I will try to make myself acceptable to her!

The Drenched Flower

There was a joyous heart thumping in my chest as I flew out on my long journey home. Throughout the journey and my single stopover, my mind was filled with pleasant thoughts of meeting my folks and friends and talking about my life in the fantastic world class city of Toronto. The real reason for my happiness was that I was also to meet the woman that I loved, Asha.

It was an unusual kind of relationship. She was in her forties and I was in my early twenties. I was a student and part time worker while she was a widow and did some work only to keep her occupied; her late husband's savings and other assets passed down to her, did not compel her to work for an income. Most uncomfortable of all was that my love was largely unreciprocated; it was declared but not accepted; there were signs to be construed as affection for me but not explicitly articulated. That was Asha and that was how she was! There was one rather depraved episode as well, that I needed to be ashamed of being the villain; I tried to force her to have some form of desperate sexual intimacy that she vehemently resisted but graciously continued to accept me as a friend.

I messaged her of my plans to visit and she responded with her typical tempered excitement. She had told me earlier that she had moved out of our neighborhood to an apartment by the sea about an hour and a half away. She didn't feel safe in our area with a particular bad resident that had harassed her on many occasions. I knew who that was, and it made me mad.

I reached home after a grueling twenty-hour journey and I spent the first few days jet lagging and reconnecting with my folks at home and around me. Needless to say, mom fed me up with the stuff I liked. There was seafood, lamb biriyani, halva (the Indian sweet), coconut cookies, mangoes and pineapples. It was lovely to be back in the balmy climes and gentle fondness of my home and people.

Now, as decided earlier with Asha I was to meet her that Friday! She said she should be back after work around five in the evening. Most notably she sounded quite excited to see me again. That was nice to know.

I left in the early afternoon from home saying I was going to meet a friend that lived close to where Asha had moved. I hoped that my parents, especially my mother wouldn't pit two and two together. I had tea with my buddy and left soon after. In my eagerness I was at Asha's building an hour earlier. I told the woman at the reception and she ushered me into a rather plush waiting area. The windows faced the Arabian sea and coconut palms on the beach swayed in the warm wind. I sat staring at that picture-perfect scene while romantic and sensual thoughts danced erotically in my mind.

Asha kept me waiting even longer as she didn't show up even at a quarter past. I was getting restless and kept pacing up and down the room and looked longingly at the entrance and the walkway from the gate. I wasn't sure if she drove or took the bus. I just kept looking at the most likely way she would appear.

Then after two further text messages telling me she was delayed, she arrived through the elevator doors, probably from the basement parking. She was wearing a light blue flower designed saree and an off-white blouse. Her face lit up with that beautiful smile from the moment she recognized me. The distance from the waiting room to the elevator was about twenty yards and I almost ran to her as I assimilated the beauty of her form. She had cut her hair even shorter and her face had a tired look and glistened with the sweat of the thick atmosphere but she looked gorgeous. She walked into my arms for a brief hug and greeting. Then she gestured to the elevator.

It was when we were in her fourth-floor apartment, and when she shut the door behind her that we had a real hug. I felt her softness again and ran my hands down her silky-smooth back reminding myself to keep it decent as coached. There were large swaths of skin-scape that are available when these ladies adorn the Indian saree. Depending on the design of the blouse, the neckline behind can dip low and the most inviting part of the 'midriff gap', between the lower hem of the blouse and the top of the saree tucked at the waist, can be a delightful six or seven inches. It was a good one-minute squeeze that ended in a cheek kiss by both. The fact that she didn't want to do this in a public place was not lost on me. She wanted this to be discrete. Good news, I thought. It was a cozy little apartment. She had the same furniture with the familiar sofa and there was Milo, her cat, squatting in her favorite spot.

I pulled out the Swarovski pendant that I had bought for her and slipped it into her surprised hands. She looked astonished but curious. She opened the little blue velvet box and looked at the glistening silver and crystal pendant with wide eyed amazement.

"Oh, you shouldn't have! Oh gosh it's so pretty! Thank you, thank you. That's very thoughtful of you, Rishi. Very kind to remember me!"

"I owe you lots. Thanks for being a friend."

She gestured for me to be seated. "So, how is Toronto?" We sat down.

That was the inevitable polite enquiry and I gave her all the facts except my episode with Kristine. She needn't know that; at least not yet.

"Your colleagues, friends? Any girls?" Why would I be surprised. I told her the most mundane and usual things and denied having a girlfriend which was indeed, true. I made passing mention of Sonia at my workplace and told her that I simply liked her but didn't go any further. Did asking about girlfriends and such show some inclinations towards more intimacy? I looked deep into her beautiful eyes but detected nothing but a soft smile. She looked a little more filled out than when I last saw her. Maybe it was her loose clothes. I really didn't have an opportunity to see her awesome shape as I used to know her.

She said she wanted to shower and I wandered if I was going to stand behind a door and envision a lewd fantasy like with Kristine at my place. Take it easy, I reminded myself. I need to take it slow.

"Dust and grime all over." She said. "Excuse me for a few minutes." She turned to go towards the bedroom door when the power went off. There was still some twilight trickling in. "Oh, these power outages!" She grumbled. She looked out of the window and gestured towards the little balcony with some potted plants and garden chairs. "Let's sit there for a while. It gets stuffy without a fan."

I followed her out. It was a beautiful site as the sun set in the western horizon, painting the sky with those shades of purple, pink and orange. The palm trees danced in the gentle breeze. "Shall we take a walk in the coconut grove." I asked and instantaneously regretted getting her out of the confines of our privacy.

"Yes, oh, yes. It is a wonderful place to walk."

We had to take the steps and walked among the trees in a grove just adjacent to the building but extended up to the beach. A narrow dirt path ran through its entire length. There were many things we spoke about but her move from our neighborhood and the reasons were the most interesting subjects.

She moved, she said, mainly because of Dr. Johnny Thamby, the neighbor that had harassed her and even almost attacked her. Then he had resorted to all kinds of calls, text messages and emails. He was being watched by the women's group and therefore didn't dare visit her again. This went on and on and Asha decided to move as even the house was too large for her as she lived alone.

"Wow! You never told me any of this. We used to text often."

"Didn't feel like troubling you. Anyway, you were so far away and couldn't do your chivalry from there." She laughed. "He was horrible and vulgar. Disgusting creep. I hate him!"

"Why didn't you call the police?"

"Oh, you don't know the police? They would be there at my house asking me for favors. Ha! I wasn't going to fall for that. Besides he had friends in the local police. It wouldn't have worked for me." I realized what single women go through and felt a lot of sympathy for Asha and the many like her.

"I don't know. There must be some way..."

"Then there was something else." She walked a few steps without saying anything and looked like she was analyzing her thoughts. "Please keep this to yourself. I feel creepy even to talk about it."

"Go ahead. You can trust me." There was a naughty and immaturely perverted mind of mine that wanted to hear this.

"He sent me lots of dirty pictures. Mainly male nudes and some of Indian women. He also made very vulgar remarks like how some of them looked like me and so on. I used to delete his emails and messages even before I looked at the pictures until he said some looked like me. That creeped me out! Then he did the worst thing possible!"

She stopped again and I got a feeling that her eyes were filling up. She wiped her face. I put my arm around her shoulders, and she put hers around my waist. We continued to walk the length of the grove using our cell phone flashlights occasionally. She leaned against me with her cheek against the side of my chest. "What?" I asked with some anxiety.

"I missed you very much at that time. I needed your presence to reassure me." She looked up at me and even in the gathering gloom and the gentle breeze that had become a bit cooler she uttered the words with suppressed anger. "He photoshopped one of my pictures and attached a naked female body to my head and then pasted himself next to me wearing only his underwear!" This time she sobbed. I pulled her over to a bench and we sat down.

"What an asshole! This should go to the police, you know. But then..."

"Yes, it's not that simple, as I told you. But I have the original shot of that picture showing the same background clearly, with me standing with my friend and that's my evidence. Our women's group and their lawyer advised me to retain both, and they have warned him that if there is any evidence that it is being circulated, they would go to the State Physicians' Association and the Licensing Authority and of course the press and social media. I think he got the message, I moved out by that time, as planned."

"It was rather stupid of him to include him in the picture, no? It incriminates him straight away."

"True. That's what they said." I put a reassuring hand on her head. It felt like I was comforting a little child. "He had picked up my picture from Facebook. There are many friends of his that are keeping track." She picked up her phone. "Here's the picture." She flipped through some screens and showed me the decent one with her standing possibly inside her previous home with another woman. She was looking gorgeously attractive as she is usually photogenic, and a good reason why that was picked. Using my acute senses, I realized also that she was wearing a collarless shirt which renders a suitable bare skin area to cut and paste.

"And the other..."

She didn't say anything for a while. Then flipping through the phone again she said: "I have that too here. Do you really want to see it? Anyway, few of my friends have so why not you?"

Then she showed me a photoshopped picture. It was of an obviously a beautiful nude shapely body; the skin hue and the paste junction were done professionally and the body back ground was only a solid colored wall that was easily merged with the wall behind her head. The villainous scoundrel stood beside her with a wicked smile and an ugly beer belly sticking out above maroon underwear.

"What are you looking at for so long?" She tried to grab the phone. "I feel shy."

"It's not you. So, what's the problem?" I held the phone out of her reach.

"It feels like me. And may be your imagination is doing overtime!" I looked at it one more time before I returned it.

"It is quite a picture and the photoshopping has been done very well."

"It's a much younger girl's body. I am an old woman, you know."

"No. I don't know that." Just as I said that the lights came on in the building. There were some streaks of lightning in the distance and the almost full moon was obscured by a curtain of clouds. Rain was common in these parts and thunder showers often accompanied that inclement weather.

We decided to go back but one thing that was not discussed is what we were going to do and whether I would take a late bus back home. She asked about that. "Do you plan to take the ten-thirty bus back to Kottayam?"

I nodded without knowing what I had in mind. My parents would expect me back. There was a tinge of excitement and expectation that brought a spring in my step as we walked back. I reminded myself to be cautious.

When we got back into the apartment and the door was shut, something in the air seemed to have changed. We said nothing but there was sensuality hanging thick in the air. I struggled to act normal as I battled on what should happen next. I figured that Asha was experiencing the same as well. It was getting to dinner time and Asha nervously glanced at her watch.

"Is it too late?" I asked lamely. "I mean do you want me to get some dinner?"

She smiled a little uneasily as she might have thought that she should be suggesting it first. "Don't eat this early but I could get something ready quickly if you like." She looked at me again and I guessed if she was thinking of the night ahead of us with some trepidation. The insinuations of the mood and our senses was almost palpable.

"I don't mind, if that's OK."

"OK let me have a quick shower and will be back. Watch TV if you like." She turned it on and gave me the remote and hurried into the bedroom shutting the door. Here I am again, waiting for a very desirable woman to finish her shower. It was impossible to abort my amorous thoughts and almost fantasize my imaginations in some vivid detail. All at once I was both aroused and apprehensive as my mind was frozen with a hundred different ways stuff could happen or indeed go wrong.

Something silly was going on the small screen and I hardly noticed it. Then there was a dramatic flash of lightening and a clap of thunder and the pitter patter of rain drops were heard on the window panes.

The power supply failed again! The whole place was pitch dark, challenging my sensually awakened mood. Darkness may be a catalyst, I encouraged myself, while I waited for Asha to return. The rain got heavier and intermittent lightning and thunder announced the wet conditions outside. My wait was long and titillating. The anticipation got me into arousal mode a little more intensely.

The crowning glory of all the waiting, was when she appeared in the doorway with a lighted candle. I was reminded of the Eagles and Hotel California but in a slightly more sensual way. The flickering light shone on her face with unintended focus but depicting her perfect features. With my scrutiny, I detected a slight gleam of her lips that might have been some gloss. Her wet hair dropped without the usual fluffiness but still looked pretty. She wore a below-the-knee nightdress; modest, loose and proper but it did flow over her lovely boobs encasing their wonderful fullness and shape.

"This bloody electrical power department is so damn inefficient and corrupt, it's exasperating to live in this state."

"You look so beautiful!" I couldn't help myself switching the topic.

"Oh! Thank you." She took that graciously. "But, I am in my night clothes."

"Doesn't matter." Kristine's first lesson was to make a connection. That was there, I thought. She shared some very private personal details. She was also very welcoming and friendly. Now, this power outage had ushered in an unintended romantic, candle light backdrop. There was the rest of the evening's program that was hanging in the air. Yes, the conditions were correct. I had also paid her the first complement. The lessons were being followed to the ultimate detail.

It was my next move that would decide the outcome of the night. Do not let fear of failure or refusal deter your plan, I reiterated to myself.

Asha went on to light two more candles in the living area. "Do you like some noodles with chicken curry?" She turned to look at me. "I could get that going in a few minutes."

"Thanks, I would love that." I thought for a bit and then offered my help. "I can help you with something."

"OK. Come." She walked the length of the longish living room and went around the corner of the kitchen counter and I followed her. I got a whiff of her gloriously feminine fragrance from her shampoo, soap or deodorant. I imagined her lovely hips rolling under her modestly shapeless gown. Just as she reached the shelves she pulled the gown around her hips and reached up to the cupboard to fetch the packets of noodles. That was a three-second moment when her buttock shapes were revealed inducing a flicker of pleasure in my all too eager penis. She had certainly put on a few pounds. The candle she placed on the counter behind her, gently illuminated her seductive curves under the military green spotted nightgown. I had to gather all my good senses to stop me from grabbing her and shoving my manhood into her ass crack; a similar stupid error I committed the last time.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers