The Women of Rishi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had she made that happen, she moved her hips; first slowly and then gradually so rapidly with synchronized bending of her hips. Her gorgeous breasts jiggled with the movement. She got so fast and furious, it looked almost violent. She fell on me and kissed my chest and tickled my nipples with her teeth. I heard a queer slurpy sound with each stroke. I thought I knew what it was but I asked.

"It's my wetness, sweetie." She mumbled, a trifle subdued by obvious coyness. I loved it as it was so damn sexy. I only wished I could see her cunt lips clasping my cock and the glorious fluid greasing the action. I was not even in full comprehension of what was transpiring. I didn't have time to enjoy the feeling of myself inside her love tunnel; the sensations of the intimate texture of her womanhood. Amidst her jerky gasps she asked me if I was enjoying it and, in a reflexive response, I almost yelled in the affirmative. "Tell me if you're there!" She hadn't finished that sentence when the impending explosion was imminent.

"Oh gosh, I am cumming!" I announced. I knew it was premature but help it, I could not.

She pulled me out and hand stroked me to my climax. Was she worried about protection? I saw that my first ejaculate went up for an inch or so. I supported her strokes with my hand holding hers and helping myself to what was optimal to drain me. Our fingers were a sexy mess of both our fluids flowing all over us. It was a sight to behold! Quite contrary to the mood of her just accomplished feats, she grabbed a sheet with one hand to cover her torso. She smiled as my forehead betrayed me with a querying frown. "I am terribly shy." She sounded almost foolish! "But, was it good?"

"It was unbelievable. You actually fucked me!"

Body and Chassis

"That's a crude way of saying it. I made love to you." She flopped by my side. "Was I being cheap?" She grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand and wiped off the sticky goodness that we end up with after a good session of passionate sex. Our hands and our genital areas were all messed up. She used an insane amount of Kleenex. She was caring and gentle as she wiped my most sensitive parts. She then sneakily shoved a hand under the sheet to wipe herself. In one swift movement she pivoted herself off the bed and ran to the switch to turn the main light off and rushed into the bathroom. She was not quick enough to prevent me from having the first look at her shapely ass. The soft flesh wobbled enticingly with her brisk walk. She had her deep crack that ended below in the sexiest gap, the size of a large coin, at the point where her thighs met. This woman' body challenges her chronological age.

While I mulled over that I heard her pee and then flush and she came out wrapped in a towel. Oh god, was there no end to her bashfulness? She came over with a warm wet hand towel to rub me clean. I looked at my watch and saw it was almost nine. I had to decide quickly about my return home. The rain continued with heavy downpour alternating with a steady drizzle. I picked up my courage.

"Can I stay the night?" I asked shakily as she cleaned my lower abdomen and thighs of cum.

"Ha! You are already staying, no? Yeah sure. Let your folks know."

With a rush of warm blood to my chest I sent a text to my mother saying I am staying with a friend. The weather is bad too. A quick reply arrived with the an okay. I got that out of the way. Somehow this scene was so similar to the one with Kristine. As it turned out I also had the most enlightening discussion lying side by side with her. Also, the sexiest stuff outside of screwing, happened in this scenario.

She was still cleaning up and even wiping some stuff smeared on the bed. She went back to the bathroom to re-soak her hand towel with warm water. When she returned and applied it on my groin, it was heavenly. She held my dick by the tip, stretched it and said: "You have a long thing here." There is something titillating about a shy conservative woman talking like that.

"You like it? Is it too long?" I couldn't let that go.

"Did I say that?" She went self-conscious again and moved over to mopping my lower tummy and then threw the towel carelessly to a rack by the bed. She flipped over on her tummy to rest her face in her hands. She surveyed my face with that signature smile. "You are dark there." She observed with a measured tone.

"Yeah, I know. Is that ugly?"

"Hey, it's part of you and it's not ugly or beautiful; it's you."

"OK. Let me see you."

"Noooo!"

"Please! Show me your butt, at least. I never saw it properly."

"You don't like it. You never touched it even when we made love."

"Gosh! That's because I came so quickly. I was overwhelmed with new sensations."

She was lying prone so it was easy to flip the sheet off her backside. I had already seen it and now in that position the contours were delightfully exaggerated. The best part was the feel. She was so smooth that again she felt so young like a baby. "Nice?"

"Wonderful." I moved my hand down her crevice downwards and she jerked.

"It tickles!" She giggled. "Let's have dinner. I am famished."

"Yeah we will. Now show me your pussy. I know I saw it in a different state of mind. Now I want to really explore its beauty."

"What rubbish!" But she turned over to show herself. "I don't like that moniker but with my hair, it does look like a black cat." She managed an awkward half laugh.

She was really beautiful down there. Though there was a good amount of jet-black hair the center area with her slit was clear with the strands looking like they were combed away. Her clit peeped out at the top and her inner lips slipped out on either side not too prominently. The shape of her bush was a flattish diamond. I was struck by her growth as she is one of those women who are not hirsute.

"Enough! You pay it too much attention and I start pushing out wetness. It's embarrassing."

"No! It's so sexy. My Wet Cat! At least it is living unlike your Black Iron Rod." I recalled her naming my cock that during our first and failed episode.

"So sorry. I think it's more like my Hot Choco Bar now. The cat name is too suggestive. How about Drenched Flower? I know some Asians that call that place a flower."

I chuckled my agreement and put my finger on her mound but she jumped out of bed wrapping her towel. "Let's have some dinner. I can make it in minutes."

"OK." I agreed but I had a suggestion. "Let's have dinner naked!"

"Are you crazy?"

"What's the problem. We just had sex and we have seen each other. Come on! Be a sport. It's so much fun!"

She sat there still thinking about it and I grabbed her arm and helped her to her feet and pulled her out of the bedroom. "OK. We keep only the candle lights and oil lamps on, OK. That will be romantic." She stuck her tongue out mockingly.

I agreed and the lights that were still on in the living area were turned off. Actually, the gentle glow of the orange flames was quite charming and added to the mood. In the kitchen Asha went to work with her noodles and chicken and I stood next to her with my arms around her naked waist.

"Tell me," she sounded serious, "you were not a virgin, were you? You seemed to know your way around and... and your hands and lips were not those of a novice."

I took a deep breath and I thought I must tell her. She has been a true friend and we were now more intimate than ever. "It's a rather incredible story but it happened like this." So, I told my saga of my first sexual experience that began and ended in unexpected fashion. I did not leave out any details and I filled in with any questions she had for me. She listened quite fascinated by all the nitty gritty of each scene and how a chance meeting of a young woman would turn out to be a turning point in my sexual life. As I spoke and she cooked and stirred and added ingredients, I occasionally dropped a groping palm down to her wonderful butt. There was no obvious objection or covert acceptance. She just continued to work.

Once I finished my story, dinner was ready simultaneously, she said: "So, she just bilked you? No contact at all afterwards?"

"I am not sure she was a cheat. She seemed too decent for that. So, I am still giving her the benefit of the doubt and hoping there is a credible explanation for her disappearance."

We sat at the counter for a simple dinner. Somehow the nakedness was forgotten, at least by Asha who seemed more relaxed. I enjoyed the intimacy and her company and the joyfulness of having her to myself. She dropped some food on her chest, right between her boobs and I cleaned it up with my lips and tongue and traced a trail over her nearest nipple. She giggled and playfully pushed me off.

Then she gave me a bit of information that got me confused. "I have something to tell you. Now, we have been very intimate and you have shared your story." My ears perked up. My curiosity was popping up with various possibilities; some quite disturbing, some disappointing and all streaked with jealousy. "You know that episode with Johnny, when I hit him with a tray, he actually violated me!"

My heart stopped. "What?!"

"Yes." She held my arm. "He was mad I hit him and he forced me, pushed me roughly onto the sofa, this sofa, "she pointed to it, "and very easily lifted my gown and... and entered me!"

"Oh, my god!"

"I am so sorry; I mean so ashamed. My body responded and that's the shameful part. It was easy for him."

"What do you mean?" I kissed her on the cheek as a consolation of sorts. "Did you... did you... like, enjoy it?"

"No! Of course not. My body simply responds and I get this awful moisture down there and it was so easy for him. That's what I meant."

"I see!" Yes, I comprehended a lot there. Women respond even if they are non-participatory or even unwilling. No wonder rapes happen.

She went on: "I have to wear sanitary pads when I go for movies or even some social events, where there is some atmosphere of romance or love, it doesn't have to be sex, and I respond with this secretion, that's almost a curse."

"How do you know it's happening? I mean..."

"There is a wave of warmth when I am happy and comfortable with the atmosphere but at other times it is quite a reflex. I feel the wetness and it seeps through my clothes. It may be seen. That's why the pads." She smiled with a recollection. "You know when you were with me and you were... you were masturbating, I reacted to your climax with an uncontrolled shudder. That's me."

I remembered that very clearly. This was serious education for me. I never knew this of women. I hugged her tight as we finished our plates. I had to ask her this: "Do you masturbate?"

"Oh gosh! What a question. Doesn't everybody? Don't you?"

"Of course, I do. And I think of you almost always. What about you? What do you think of?"

"How can you ask a woman in her forties that question?" She picked up our plates and put it in the sink. "The cleaning woman will come tomorrow. She'll do the dishes. Oh, and she'll be here by about nine. Wonder what she'll think if she saw you."

"I won't stay till then." I wondered if she was hinting that I should go early or was trying to change the topic. "What about that? Who do you think of?"

"Pretty persistent, huh? I think of a beautifully romantic place, peaceful music and a stimulating floral fragrance. Of course, good company is important but sometimes it is a faceless person."

"How vague!" These women are weird; so unlike men. We think of sexy women, whom we know for sure and most certainly want badly and think of them nude and imagine caressing and fondling them all over to porn clip like moaning and then fuck them. An oral session thrown in is good too. Women are wired so differently and get off without any sensual stimulus, I thought.

"Yeah, we are a bit ambiguous and absorb the moment rather than the bodies. Anyway, tell me about you. What do you think of?"

"It's a pleasure to tell you and it excites me as well. So, you know, I masturbate every day; every single day. In the bathroom in the morning or before I sleep at night in bed. Almost all the time I think of you. That may be ninety-nine percent of the time. Soon after I met Kristine, I thought of her and what we did, a couple of times. But to be honest even when I was having sex and was inside her I thought of you. A few other times, after seeing a sexy movie or meeting someone very attractive I may have thought of them in passing, but my mind was always full of you. I love you lots."

"That's very sweet, Rishi but..." she struggled to find words, "what exactly did you think of me. Did I disappoint you? Was I better in your imagination?"

"On the contrary, you are fabulous!" I looked at her body again and her hands flew down to her pubes, in typical fashion. "You are much better in real life. You are so smooth and soft and very young and fresh. Your boobs are..."

"No, no. I think I am fishing." The interruption was expected. She looked right into my eyes and her face softened as she gave me gentle kiss on my lips. "I want to tell you something and you must listen and think about it seriously."

"OK." I was always nervous when she gave me that look.

"I am flattered by what you say about me and it is always nice to be admired. It's special when you are appreciated by someone that you like very much. But..." I knew this was a long sermon and I had to listen to her even if it was unpleasant for me as Asha was a very wise woman. "But, love is a very big word. In our society, yours and mine there is no real future for us. A romantic relationship in our context is like a car, an automobile. The partners are the body and the chassis. There are other systems and parts that are needed for the car to run comfortably and safely; the steering, brakes, gears etc. The running engine is the sex act. It can run with the car halted. The peripherals are like the home, job, family and support systems that actually make you move and the actual purpose of a vehicle. I am an old woman and an old chassis won't be stable holding a new body."

I really had to think about this analogy but the whole thing came not only as a surprise but as a whole lot of abstract material to digest. I was quiet.

"What are you thinking about?" She stood next to me with her heavenly shape in front of my nose. She put her hands softly on my shoulders. "Do I make any sense?"

"You probably are, but sitting in front of you naked, I can only think of one thing." I touched her pussy with my palm and ever so gently walked up to her mons. She shuddered.

"OK, so I was the body and you were the chassis, now we must reverse roles!" I took about thirty seconds to comprehend and when I did I just grabbed her and hugged her to me until my cock stood again. I started pulling her to the bedroom when she stopped me. "No, no! Let's do it here on this sofa. I want to undo what happened here with Johnny." Milo skipped off gracefully made way. She lay down and gestured to me to come towards her. My throbbing organ was waving in her face and she looked at it with some interest for the first time. "Can I suck you?" She asked with abundant and exaggerated politeness. I didn't need to answer as she lightly held me with both hands with tender love and then engulfed me with her wet lips. She took me in fully to taste and lick me. It was a wonderful sensation that was imbued with a connection much more than merely physical. I moaned. I looked down and she had let her thighs fall apart in overt submission. Her awesome pussy was exposed without the usual shyness. She pulled away to say something. "I can't take the whole of you. You are so big." She took me in again and flicked my tip which was maddening. Then she pulled out and pointed down to her groin. "Why don't you take care of me?" She was making history today, I thought.

It was so easy for me to eat her after the most successful session a couple of hours earlier. We were into sixty-nine position on the couch and we had each other soaring with moans, groans and shrieks of delight. Our senses of taste, touch and smell were igniting our carnal brain centers as intense desire to consummate the ultimate union burnt in us.

"I have an idea." She seemed to get these fleeting thoughts. "Let's go into the bedroom. I will prepare something for us. We'll have a merging of souls!"

She got up and quickly ran past the bedroom door and shut it. I had another glorious view of her perfect ass shake as it disappeared. Now what, I thought. Whatever merging of souls meant, I knew it would be something memorable. I called Milo over and petted her soft furry head. She purred with pleasure; much like what her mom did! I waited and waited and thought about how lucky I was to be with this woman; so much older and one that had categorically rejected me saying 'go home' a year ago. She was also one that was obviously desired by many but rebuked by her. How privileged I was! She took a while to come out and when she did I realized why she needed time.

The bedroom door framed her spectacular form. The candlelight added to the soft yet intensely sensual milieu. A sexy crimson light from the bedroom backlit her frame. There was romantic Indian fusion sitar music floating through. She wore the sexiest lingerie imaginable with blood red lipstick and an eye mask. She also had on a bunny hat with ears but her sheer black body suit that was extremely alluring. The top part had a cup less bra with possible underwire support that pushed her nipples out and upward with magnificent effect. Below, her panties were crotchless with a heart shaped gap that allowed her luxuriant bush to show between strings that rode between her pussy lips and groin. It made her look so swollen and juicy. She stood there with hands on hips, tilted head and one thigh slightly abducted and rotated away.

"Stop staring! I am feeling awkward!" I knew she was forcing herself to be this immodest. "Come on over, baby. It is soul time!"

I walked into a room bathed in a fierce red shade from a filtered bedside lamp. Two candles with still flames and wispy vapors were emanating deeply sensual odors. Not that my pheromones needed any prodding but the atmosphere for intimacy was compelling. She led me by the hand to a fluffy bed that had a black duvet.

"Darling, will you make love to me?" Did I need that invitation? Really?

"Of course!"

"No, this is not an ordinary session of love making. It is going to be extremely special and must stick in your memory forever."

"Where did you get all this sexy paraphernalia? Did you actually wear this before?"

"I am not going to answer these questions. No talk; only work." She giggled.

I was simply flabbergasted by not only the feast for my poor unexposed eyes but also the way this lady hid a tiny part of her that possessed an awful lot of sensuality and perhaps even latent desire. "What the fuck!" Was all I could mutter through a misty, clouded uncomprehending mind. "You are so damn sexy with clothes and with these, you are simply mind bogglingly irresistible! If I hadn't already made love to you there is a possible rape situation here!"

She laughed heartily. "Listen, this is going to be different. Follow carefully and you will cherish the memories forever." She lay down on her bed. "Open my body suit. There is a zipper at the back." She half turned on her side and I flipped off her bunny hat first. The zip was easy and peeling off her body hugger was not too difficult even though it hid simply nothing of importance. In fact, it only allowed me to focus on her prime assets. When fully naked she lay supine and raised her arms to receive me.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"Why? Over there on the chair."

"I have condoms in my pocket." I moved over to the chair.