The Women of Rishi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, chop some onions, tomatoes and green chilies for me. Can you?"

"Sure. I do that for mom all the time." She handed me the cutting board a knife and the stuff to chop. I began my little task while Asha turned on the gas stove and boiled water for the instant noodles and got busy with the other ingredients for the curry.

"It's raining really bad. Hopefully you can catch your bus home." My heart sank. Not that I should expect her to invite me to stay. That would be so inappropriate and unlike a woman like Asha but the mention of it gave me the first negative hint and that was somewhat of a disappointment.

"Hmm... It will clear up, I think." The reluctance in my tone might have provided the odd hint. "It never rains like this in Toronto; it's usually short sharp showers."

"Yeah, but you make up with harsh winters, no?" She moved over to me. "That's very fine neat chopping; machine like." Then she added with that shy smile that makes her more ravishing. "You will be a good husband in the kitchen. I can't believe you haven't got a girl yet. You are so smart and good looking."

"Thank you, aunty Asha," I joked, "but I could say the same of you. How did the men here leave you alone?"

"Oh, there are some. But not for me, you know..." She was still just next to me and our eyes met. The most benign of gestures was to hug her; kind of sideways. She responded with her arm around my waist. A quick message from my Kristine trained brain said 'this is the moment!'

I kissed her softly on her cheek. "You are so very beautiful!" I whispered, making it hardly audible and then kissed her cheek again. I saw her eyes close gently and I knew she was on the same wavelength. Moving to face her, while her arm was still around my waist, I moved my lips down to her jaw and then her neck. A series of soft peaks and then I gently went down towards her shoulder shifting her gown to allow me space. Then I heard her.

She moaned!

Kristine's words still rung in my ears: 'Keep it clean. No sexual innuendos.' I placed both my hands on her shoulders and kissed her a few more times on her cheeks. The taste of her skin and the fragrance of her body were intoxicating. I moved a millimeter closer to her lips and then one more. I heard her breath deeply and sigh long and moanfully. Her breath burned my face. I knew I had her then!

I brought my lips gently against hers, felt their softness, sensed the subtle suppleness and then sealed them with mine. It was tender, superficial and unhurried. While my tongue was not involved I figured this was non-sexual. Our bodies were only touching. The peaks of her tits danced on my chest. Our limbs hung idly and had not moved.

I pulled away and admired her gorgeous face again. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I promise!" She only smiled. Perhaps there was some doubt; may be some embarrassment or even shyness in her flushed countenance. I was fairly certain there was no refusal. There may have not been blatant desire but there was no obvious rejection either. Besides, she most certainly had put on some lip gloss and that can't be for any reason other than to make her attractive to me.

"Gosh, the noodles are going to be overdone!" She slipped away to turn off the stove but hurried back into my arms. This time I held her close and her arms snaked around my neck. This kiss was different. She opened her mouth and almost sucked my tongue in to begin a most soulful physical explorative connection. Her mouth and lips had a texture of petal like softness. Our bodies ground against each other and her softness was matched only by the firmness of my crotch pressing into her. Whether I half expected it or not, it happened. She pushed me away and held the counter edge behind her. Her eyes took on an expression of confusion. "Is this OK? Are we behaving responsibly?"

"Why not? We are adults and we are not cheating on anyone. You are the one for me." I declared reaching for her again.

She half resisted. "No, Rishi. We can't do this. We can't be together. I am so much older. I am like your mo..."

"Please don't say that. I have not loved anyone like I love you. Things may not be possible in this society, but we must not deny ourselves our feelings, no?"

"Oh, god! I am so confused." She leaned on me, placing her head on my chest. I took that opportunity to place my arms behind her and pull her gently to me. Her hands held my waist casually. Without looking up she asked: "Tell me something very truthfully, please."

"Huh?"

"Do you want only sex from me?"

The ground shook with that question. I had no answer. Or more truthfully, the real answer would be that, at that moment I wanted nothing else. That was unmentionable. I stayed silent admonishing myself for placing sex and fantasizing her body at the top of my priorities. I even elevated Kristine's sleazy teachings to specialized lecture status. With one sweeping thought I sent a silent mental apology to Asha. I was sorry for not respecting her as a person and considering her as an object of sex. No, that wasn't totally true. I did have a healthy respect for her. Now, I needed to say something.

"I am sorry, Asha. It may look like that's all I want. I am a young guy with no experience; no love life. But I really love you. I told you so many times."

Her head stayed on my chest. "That's very sweet of you." She looked up. "I knew you were starved of intimacy. I felt sorry for you that day in my home. But I just couldn't do it."

I patted her head and sent my fingers through her wet hair. She leaned on my chest again. "Will you not take me like a good friend and accept me as a normal youth deprived of some pleasures?"

She giggled. "That sounds so honest and real, actually." She looked up at me and the way her lips curled, and her eyes went soft, I knew I had to kiss her. This time we did not stop. We kept kissing alternating with soft passion and rough desire. Our torsos were smashed together but our arms just hugged as if we were precious to each other. She even moaned during one of the smooches.

I decided the time was ripe to move to the next stage. As a test of sorts, I moved my hand down from her waist. I knew that if a rebuke was coming it wouldn't be one of totality. We were already rather intimate. My right hand was literally inching its way down; now it met the beginning of the mound and proceeded downwards. My left followed and over minutes I had both my hands resting on the pinnacles of her butt globes. There was no resistance. We were still kissing. With a good hold on her ass, I pulled her forward to feel the intensity of my erection.

She flinched but there was no clear withdrawal. She pulled away and looked deep into my eyes searching for something. "Do you want to... do you want to do it like the other day?"

She was referring that jerking off episode in her bathroom. She was totally non-participatory. I had to think for a while to come up with a good answer. "No. I want to love you." My rash enthusiasm that day many months ago was rather embarrassing. But she was now inviting me to do the same.

She fell back into my arms. She may have read my inner most feelings. "You are a sweet person. I don't want you to get hurt. It's getting late. Haven't you got to catch the last bus?" My heart sank again. My hands were still on her butt; not pulling her to me or caressing but just sitting there.

"Please let me stay for a while." I begged and simultaneously I comprehended that my time was running out. I took one hand away from below and cupped her breast. She gasped again and looked up. I felt the delectable softness and the voluptuousness of her boobs. "You are incredibly soft!"

"I don't know how to feel. It's been a while. But thanks for saying those sweet things." It was a time for me to kiss her again and I did. There was an unmistakably passionate response. I rubbed my body against her. My hardness was obviously palpable on her tummy. My hand on her butt countered my body pressure to squash her pelvis. Her boobs were crushed against my chest as I moved that hand away to her waist.

She broke away and there was a different expression on her flushed face. "Let's go to the living room." There was awkwardness in her whispered voice and a hidden anxiety in her tone; or so I thought. She held me by the hand and grabbed the candle stand in the other and almost dragged me out of the kitchen.

She landed the candle on a table as the flame flickered and struggled to stay alive with abrupt movement. "Let's go in there." I pointed to the bedroom door. She hesitated then walked with me, expressionless. I leaned back and landed on my back on the bed. She looked surprised. She stared into my eyes with fire reflected aptly by the hurricane lamp on her dressing table. I hoped it was not fear or anger.

"You declared your desire for me and that is... well, infectious!" She expressed. She knelt on the bed and her raised gown gave me a view of her fair thighs. I strained to see in the dim but erotic radiance. She went quiet and was breathing deeply for a while. She went on all fours, and I tried to look down her neck to get a glimpse of her cleavage. "Oh gosh, you got me really worked up! I don't know what I am doing!" She hid her face behind her hands and lay down by my side, curled up. Her back was towards me. It was happily convenient to wrap my eager arms around her. I found her breasts and kneaded them with extreme caring. "Please be slow and gentle with me. Please!"

"Of course." My voice had gone croaky with desire. Her nipples were felt through her garments. I had learnt that they went hard when excited. She was ready, wasn't she?

"Do you like my breasts?"

"They are simply wonderful!" I wasn't exaggerating.

"I saw you trying to look at them just now. What do you want..." She stopped, quickening my heart and tickling my curiosity.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Please tell me? What were you going to ask?" I begged her. I used my palms instead of my fingers and felt the supple curves and the abrupt bud of her peeks even through her clothes. It felt nice to palm over them most gently.

"Ooh!" She cooed. "I was going to ask and then stopped as it would sound silly. I was going to ask which was better; see or touch." She hid her face in the pillow.

I snuggled closer to her. My hips were against her butt. I manipulated my erection between her butt cheeks; something I longed to do for a while. "Well, I guess both, and everything. Not only your boobs." I felt a hint of her pushing her ass back against me. That might be my imagination. "You are doing nothing to me. Why don't you touch me?"

She abruptly flipped over to face me. She brought an index finger and touched my forehead and chuckled, flippantly. "There!" She declared. I made a sour face at her.

It was taking hours to seduce her. Was I taking too long? Was I being too cautious? I sent a telepathic message to Kristine. Should I take the plunge? I imagined a message back saying that I should leap forward with courage. I sent my hand back to her butt and this time I drew a line down her crevice as she kept smiling at me. I sent right down to her business end when she flinched almost imperceptibly. I then moved the hand forward and palmed her featureless crotch; it felt like there was more than one layer there. She still kept looking at me with a smile that I could not describe. Was it coyness or mature resistance to arousal, I couldn't tell. When I tried to lift her dress, she quickly grabbed my offending wrist. She took my hand and placed it on her breast.

"You like it here. So, stay here." She said.

"Why? I want all of you."

"OK. Slowly. It's been a while..."

At that moment I think I went crazy. I got rough on her tits. I didn't hurt her but I was more demanding in my actions. There were buttons on her gown to undo and quickly went for them. She did not object. For the first time I saw, albeit in dim lighting, the tops of her breasts. The skin looked lighter and the cleavage, that gradually emerged looked enticingly deep and inviting. She wore a bra underneath and the gown needed to be, quite tediously, taken off from above. I held her hem and did just that and I saw no objection this time; there was even a smile of affirmation, I thought. That was confirmed as she knelt to allow me to take that garment off her.

I delayed feasting on her body, but I was aware that she crossed one arm over her chest and the other palmed her groin area. I slowly moved my gaze over to her near nakedness and enjoyed the erotic view. Her pale abdomen and thighs were seen but her nudity was blocked by her lingerie and limbs. "I am shy." She protested. "I have always been." She lay down carefully and pulled a sheet over herself.

This was taking too long, and my patience of decency was running out. I moved over her standing on all fours and ripped my clothes off. I stood over her, with eyes down and she still looked only at my face. "OK. I am not shy. Do you want to see the 'black iron rod'?" That's what she called it when I had that forced jerking off episode with her. I had an immediate regret when I remembered Kristine educating me that male nudity in isolation, is never a turn on for women.

She giggled that memory off. "I am sorry. I know I made it very insensitive, or whatever for you, by naming it that."

"Now, please take your clothes off." Did I have to grovel for this? In one brisk movement I whipped the sheet off her. Her hands were still there preserving her modesty. I went around her and unhooked her bra with some difficulty. I tried to slip it off her and she resisted not, but her arm stayed over her boobs. The same happened when I hooked my fingers under her panties elastic band and maneuvered it down She lifted her hips to help but her hand hid her pussy. It was fascinating that the female hand was ideal in dimension and shape to hide the genital area. She still wore that stupid smile and it was getting more annoying to me as my throbbing arousal and god knows whatever juices running in my veins were goading me to go on.

It was a wonderful sight. Her beautiful face with her hair disheveled was framed by the flowery pillow case. Her lovely shoulders holding up her smooth neck was an appetizer at most times but her usually covered part had that lighter hue in complexion that was somehow titillating. She did a good job of hiding both her breasts but her cleavage was visible and the swell on one side of her chest hinted at the volume of her goodies. Her abdomen was flat for one that had borne two kids and revealed no hint of the unhappy striae that women acquired with pregnancy. Her torso was slightly twisted, perhaps in modesty, so one hip was slightly off the bed giving me an embellished roundness of her nether region. Her adducted thighs crushed her hand covering her womanhood while the thighs and legs were proportionately shapely and again similar to other uncovered parts, had a lighter shade like very milky tea. This image of Asha was instantly burnt in my brain forever.

Wasting no further time, I grabbed her arm to pull it off her upper body. There was surprisingly little resistance and her orbs were now visible. They were flattened due to her posture but they were nevertheless beautiful with her light brown nipples looking pointed with arousal, apparently. The areolae looked delightfully of almost the same color as the rest of her. My fingers were itching and my mouth was watering with desire. The hurricane lamp provided an illumination of subtle dimness while the orange candlelight licked on her curves thirstily.

I pawed her with hurried clumsiness. I steadied myself from within to feel her flesh gently as her smile gradually went away. He skin was smooth as the flesh was soft. As my fingers gingerly touched her nipples, she jerked and her eyes shut tight. An audible sigh escaped her sexy lips. I kissed her ever so softly. My hand went down and attempted to lift the other hand off her hidden treasure. She held tight. I moved my lips to her waiting nipples. Another jerk and she arched her back presenting her boobs to me.

"Oh, I was so waiting for you to do that!" She mumbled sexily and shyly. I worked on her nipples with lips, tongue and breath. I cleverly alternated one to the other. I noted that her other hand fell off!

I looked down and even though her crotch was somewhat in the shadows, I saw that she had a surprisingly luxuriant bush; quite contrary to an otherwise smooth body. She saw me looking down and clamped her thighs together and sent her hand down again. I did my trick again and sucked her boobs and noted it worked this time too. I held her hands this time to prevent covering herself and knelt to survey her nakedness.

Just at the opportune moment, the lights came on! She squealed in embarrassment and wriggled unsuccessfully to cover herself. I held her hands tight and asked her to calm down. "Why are you feeling so shy. We know each other now."

"Turn the lights off." She protested.

"Why? You are so incredibly beautiful. I want to see you."

"You have seen me now. Enough! I haven't shaved!" She tried to free her hands. I wasn't giving in and I giggled as I looked down at her pussy again.

"It's lovely. Shaving is out of fashion now. Cameron Diaz says so."

"Oh, so, you are an expert!" She seemed to resign herself to whatever fate. She lay quiet. I went down and touched her cunt lips and they were soaking wet; I mean really wet and she withdrew again almost violently. "Hey no! It's yucky, isn't it?"

"No! Not at all." I sniffed her to get that heavenly girl aroma."

"Oh god! I am so very shy. I secrete so much. I simply pour out stuff. Please..." She brought her hand down again.

Without a word, I moved her hand and went down her slimy crevice and found her clit and started rubbing it very gently. The movement was slick as there was ample lubrication. Her protests stopped. I ran down and inserted my finger to find her G spot. I went back to her boobs and sucked on them while my fingers worked on her below. Her thighs fell apart. Her eyes were shut. Her breathing became deep and irregular. I kept going until she moaned once loud and almost like she had climaxed. I wanted to eat her and I did just that. I kept my finger in her vagina as I thought I had found her spot. I tasted her and enjoyed the copious flow of love juices on my lips. Believe me there was lots of it.

She went into writhing and continuous soft grunts with every breath. "Oh god!" she exclaimed in between. She was open and exposed and it was impossible to not compare her anatomy with that of Kristine. I wasn't sure of any ethically forbidden rules of moving into the realms of comparisons between cohorts. It may have been a futile exercise but it just occurred naturally to me. Asha was way ahead of Kristine in every department. Even her conservative shyness was somehow more endearing compared to Kristine's sexual boldness.

I loved Asha!

Then she murmured the request that made it all worthwhile; the wait, the prolonged seduction game and even the abrupt rebuttal months ago. She spoke through gasps of pleasure and truncated by irregular intakes of breaths.

"Make love to me! Be gentle, please!" Those were words that were akin to a world class orchestra of celebrity musicians striking a melodious chord. I was on cloud nine with my pulsating penis demanding pussy. I had totally conquered my dearest woman!

She was still in a frantic mood of excitement. She went on with words of healthy and positive reciprocation to my lips and finger. She wanted me to fuck her and I was just delaying for my selfish intention of elevating my level of arousal.

She obviously couldn't wait. She abruptly slipped away from me and shoved me onto my back and mounted me. I saw my erection and beyond that her abdomen and her hairy pussy. She did what she had never done till then. She almost lovingly held my cock with one hand, then the next and guided it slowly into her. I went in quite easily though that was beyond my eye level. It was like she was in some trance. I was too shocked to even respond.