The Women of Rishi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped me. "Come over here first. I want you naked." She tenderly held my cock with both hands and she pulled the skin back and rubbed my tip on her pussy lips. "Do you like that?" She went along her heavenly, lubricated crevice several times. I felt the softness and the joy of the most intimate touch. The feeling of being cared for in this way was also very gratifying.

"OK. Get it on. Good old Kristine!" She sounded genuinely thankful, I thought. I quickly found the package, ripped off the covering and had the condom on me in seconds.

I moved over her and aligned myself for the entry expecting Asha to interrupt; do or say something profound. She did. She held my cock and gently lowered me into her. Of course, the entry was as smooth as silk.

I plunged in with passionate abandon. "Hold on!" She said with palms against my chest as if to stop me. "Listen. Not so fast. I don't want you to cum quickly like the last time. Go very slow. Extremely slow and deep. Now go once." I went in and out once. "OK, go in slow and stay there." I did. "Now close your eyes and imagine. It's like a meditation; a prayer. Your lingam is in my yoni!" I understood the lingo.

"Is this some Kama Sutra stuff?"

"No this is Asha Sutra!" She brought forth that high pitched sexy chuckle. "No, serious. Concentrate. Breath deep. Focus on your lingam. Keep going."

I did. I moved in slowly and pulled out with the same slowness. I heard the sexy slurpy wet noise again which was immensely thrilling for me but it wasn't for Asha.

"I am so embarrassed. I am so soaked!"

"I love it!" I admitted in all honesty. My strokes were slow and purposeful and I added the extra feeling to it.

"Yeah, nice. Close your eyes. Feel the grip of my yoni, cradling your lingam. Now as you go in each time, imagine that you are growing into me. Please concentrate. Fill me; my garpa paathrum (uterus), pelvis, entre body and limbs and up to my brain. Feel me and fill me, please." She was actually pleading in a prayerful voice with eyes reverently shut tight. I tried with all my focus to follow her. I was not sure I got there but I could feel the insides of her vagina in some detail. "Ooh, it's heavenly. Now imagine your inner self, you spirit, you soul, whatever and link it to mine; paste it together and then they will merge. Keep your focus and keep moving in and out." I followed her at least to be obedient in this moment of her deep mystical indulgence. I may have not had the total divine experience but I had some serious bodily pleasure that was enhanced by Asha's explicitness of stated sexual sensations.

I had to moan. "Oh god! It's so heavenly. I can feel your hotness." She reciprocated with a groan herself and then flexed her hips fully to wrap her thighs and legs around me. Her hands went down my back with what felt like her fingernails light scratching the whole length of my body. She went down to my butt and then down my crevice and gently tickle touched my scrotum. I yelled with delight.

Understandably my pace quickened. The wet sounds of cock slipping in and out spurred me on. She stopped me again and reminded me of the speed limits. I went back to slow deliberate and full-length strokes. "Touch my boobs. Kiss them, Feel me. Come on. Our souls are dancing together and our whole bodies should play the music." I did as I was told. Dwelling again on her feminine softness. I bent down to kiss her boobs and my hands explored her butt.

Inevitably and unconsciously, again I got quicker but this time she went with me. Her voicings of joy were obvious and blended with her bodily reciprocations.

She went: "Yes, yes! Oh god, yes! Go, go, go!"

"Don't you ever talk dirty?" I panted. Her language was always clean and I wanted to hear her say the raunchiest things. It looked like she will never. "Come on. Say 'fuck me', can you not?"

She was into a string of moans and pants and her eyes were shut and I wasn't sure she heard. Then suddenly her barriers gave way. "Oh god! Fuck me! Yes, Fuck me good, sweet Rishi. Do me, so that I never forget this. Yes, yes, yes. Yes!"

That was the ultimate stimulant. "I am cumming, my darling!" I panted.

"Yes, cum to me! Cum!" She began rubbing herself vigorously. "I want to cum too. Ooh! I am close. I am close, Yes!"

I exploded with a huge intake of breath and exhalation and she did the same and by the feel of her spasmodic hip movement there was a climax there as well. We drained ourselves to the last drop and then fell onto our sides with exhaustion and contentment. Asha remembered to remove the now filled condom from me delicately without spilling anything. She looked at it before she dumped it in the bin by the bedside with a smile. "I simply love looking at this bag of love juice. It's been a while!"

That was something! It as prolonged and choreographed to perfection, I wondered if I will ever experience something like this ever. Also, I realized that I may never have a chance again with Asha.

It seems she read my thoughts. "I don't know when we can be like this again." She cupped my face in her hands with genuine caring. It was something she did many times that day and I had that gesture deeply embedded in my heart.

We kissed and we slept.

I was up at six-fifteen in the morning. I turned to look at her and she was awake, facing me and smiling. "I was looking at you sleeping like a baby and I had to bring on all my will power to stop me from waking you up." I smiled back and hugged her and kissed her soft lips again.

The time had come to depart and go back to my real life. The farewells were quick and punctuated with hugs and kisses and a hurried coffee. She threw on a top and came to me up to the door and through a crack on the door saw me walk up to the elevator lobby a few yards away.

I had pressed the button then she called out softly. "Rishi, come here I want to tell you something."

As curious as I was and perhaps a bit annoyed as I had decided and accepted that the parting was inevitable and any prolongation would be not ideal, go back I did and she held my hand and pulled me in. Her other hand went down to my crotch and bunched my man stuff.

"I denied you the first time you asked me and I want to make up. Let me do it to you; in the bathroom." She gestured but I was unsure what she meant exactly. My ever-eager organ leaped with joy. Whether it was her rubbing palm or a slutty invitation from a conservative middle-aged woman, I couldn't tell. By the time we reached the bathroom, going through the bedroom and her arm around my waist and the other hand massaging me while we walked, I was on full mast again. Standing over the toilet bowl, I pulled down my denim jeans, while she ripped a good deal of toilet paper and she began stroking me so expertly and simultaneously fondled my scrotum and groin while occasionally pulling at my bush. It may have been only about three minutes but it felt much longer as her fingers were enhancing the thrill. I helped myself to another feel of her wonderful breasts and hairy pussy as she wore nothing under her gown. Ejaculation was quick and copious. She synchronized her jerks with me in sensual reciprocation. I wondered if good stimulation increases the volume of semen as she too wondered how I produced so much in three sessions within hours. That was a subject for me to research.

Again, like the last time, she wiped to clean up and we said another farewell with hugs and kisses before I left.

This time I really went home.

[to be continued]