The Women of Rishi Ch. 06

Story Info
Many fish in the net and one better than a demon.
12.3k words
5
657
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

This is my story of gaining informed and insightful maturity. The changes to where I am now were as a result of a great deal of chance combined with the mentoring of a few. My contribution to my own education was only to be receptive to an intelligent instruction. There was minimal cleverness or inspired moves on my part except of those that were made unconsciously through sheer masculine instinct.

I figured my learning would be instructive to others like me. It might be entertaining to a few as well.

It had been a rather eventful few months.

After moving out of my hometown as a raw virgin, and into a big city of Toronto, almost suddenly I had been with many women. Before I left home, I began with a traumatic rejection by an older woman whom I thought was my ideal. Once I arrived in this fabulous city, chances rained on me. An accidental meeting leading into a one-night stand was the beginning. Then I took a short break back home and an unexpected night of intimacy with the same older woman was simply awesome. Following that was a 'working' weekend rendezvous of drunkenness in the Bruce Peninsula with two girls. Then an undercover celebrity that surprisingly shed her pompous veil of anonymity and climbed down from her haughty high horse to have sex with me. Lucky I was, with all that. The one thing that I had not won is to conquer the one I really adored, loved and wanted.

Suja was the most beautiful woman on this planet for me. I met her at the airport when she was flying in and she became a good friend. She was one of the girls I was with for that weird weekend episode when inebriated, for the life of me, I couldn't recollect. Now I wanted something memorable and durable and it was not happening.

It was like a newly rich with so much wealth but not sufficient liquidity to purchase the most wanted stock. I was even being tutored by the women I was with telling me where I might be falling short. I needed to open up my heart and say those magical words that all women like to hear.

Driving to Heaven

Now I stood on the cusp of summer with winter and a short spring behind me. There was an opportunity in the past, as Suja's strict and rather conventionally conservative uncle and aunt, her local guardians, were away for over a month but alas, circumstances stood in the way of me making any headway. My second job and her academic and career pursuits somehow intruded on our plans.

The way we men dealt with that was to think of those amorous possibilities and indulge in sessions of dreamy self love! By then with many such episodes, my desire for her had soared to heights that one might consider dangerous; I meant risky to the point of me doing something rankly stupid. I spoke to myself a lot, infusing some logical thoughts of rational patience.

I had almost got her on one evening with another couple, Justin and Balini but that ended with me jerking off in her presence while the other couple fucked in the other room. Yes, that was an opportunity missed or rather refused by her.

We also did meet, however when we could grab ourselves some time for a coffee or a lunch. During one of those meetings, I had in all sincerity, opened my heart to her again. That was done earlier but a reinforcement was long overdue. Suja had a flimsy or no reason at all to have held back on intimacy this long. I told her how much I loved and cared for her and wanted to spend my life with her. Her reaction was difficult to describe even though she declared that she felt the same and we kissed passionately. There was some difference in her beautiful eyes when we met subsequently, but the deep-seated reciprocal affection was difficult to perceive as it was phased in gradually.

Simultaneously and quite coincidentally almost at the exact same time, both our parents had suggested suitors for us. This was a tradition in our culture that we both shared. It was called arranged marriages. We had a crafty idea to put those two prospective partners together and that was the Balini and Justin episode. After all they were looking for spouses. The girl, Balini was decidedly more forward and indeed quite frisky as I found out during her visit to my apartment spa. She was so sleazy she hit on me quite brazenly. Not that I minded, of course, except that I had Suja on my mind even though I had not declared my love for her at the time.

All these were actually side shows, albeit quite a bunch of interrelated events. They need to be forgotten and I needed forgiveness for my waywardness. So, I planned a get away to a little cottage nestled among a wooded enclave by the St. Lawrence river a few hours east of the city. Rather reluctantly, Suja agreed. She was not happy to lie to her guardians.

We were all set to drive to the location and as expected I was on cloud nine! I couldn't detect the same degree of enthusiasm in Suja though she wore a happy disposition. There was stealth required on her part, after all, as she had lied saying she was leaving to spend a weekend with her friends in the town of Napanee. When we hit the highway, I asked about the reason why she was so hesitant all these months to get more intimate.

"I wasn't sure, you know," she confessed thoughtfully, "you were very close to Sonia..." Sonia was my ex-co-worker with whom Suja and I had spent that rather out of control weekend at Bruce Peninsula. We had been contracted by a low budget commercial film producer to be, quite honestly, cheap novice actors. The issue was that I had sex with both of them; first with Suja when I was smashed and didn't recall a thing and then the next morning with Sonia and Suja was by my side in bed! "You enjoyed her and you moaned with pleasure. It killed me!"

"You still remember that? That was a one off and I didn't even speak to her thereafter." I was thankful that Suja did not know about the other women, which is why I sought psychological forgiveness.

"Do you think of her? Sonia?"

"Not at all, sweetheart."

"Promise?"

"I swear!" I was being absolutely truthful. Thoughts of my other amorous adventures popped up in my mind but I chose to ignore them. I put my Kia Forte on cruise control to allow me to think clearly. There was hardly any traffic as we got out of the city early. "It was a fleeting indiscretion; a desire. Not love or even lust which are more enduring. Have you not had any such feelings?"

"What? Random sex?" She uttered an embarrassed or may be repulsed giggle.

"No. I meant a soft corner or a fuzzy feeling of warmth with any guy as a fleeting thought."

"Not at all." She uttered it with decisive finality. We looked at each other and she smiled as I held her hand that was in her lap. My heart beat a bit faster.

"Come on, Suja. There must be something. It is not wrong to feel excited sometimes with somebody."

"Honestly, I felt that with you and you only." She looked down and analysed her thoughts. "When you touched my breasts on the flight to Toronto, was one occasion I felt all warm inside. Needless to say, when you were totally drunk and were having sex with me, I reacted so much with deep soulful responses but you were dead to the world. Your eyes were closed. Again, I felt it when you were doing it with Sonia; my heart was on fire with envy but then you climaxed with those sexy moans and I mentally swooned!"

It was very exciting to hear all this that I had never heard. The crux of the matter was that Suja was unsure if I had a connection with Sonia and I needed to dispel those doubts. "Look, Sonia is not my type. Yes, we had that episode but it was simply the holiday mood and the alcohol. Maybe it was even you! I remember seeing you nude and that was very thrilling."

"You saw me after you had sex with Sonia."

"OK. That may be right but the general atmosphere was charged with sensuality and physical proximity. There was no love or a deeper connection. I promise."

It seemed like she accepted it at least partially. She looked out the window at the passing lush landscapes of pines and shrubs and the occasional bodies of water. Rural Ontario provided the ideal backdrop for romance.

"I know nothing about you. Did you not have a single such episode? I mean unsolicited, unplanned and totally random but hit you right there to feel good?

She was still looking at the beautiful scenery passing by and then abruptly turned towards me as if she thought of something. A broad smile split her face and I saw some naughty intent there. "Well I was at a podiatrist recently for plantar fasciitis and... "

"What the heck is that?"

"It is inflammation of a layer of the sole of the foot. The podiatrist was an older man with a mop of silvery gray hair. But man, he gave me such a fantastic foot massage to finish the treatment. Yeah, that felt good."

I took a quick glance in her direction. She was looking straight ahead and seemed like she was reliving that experience. Her sparkling eyes intently focussed on the road ahead. "How was it good? Was he being naughty or something?"

"No, no, no! He was simply good at his job and the soft touches and the purposeful professionally applied varying degrees of pressure was very relaxing. I shut my eyes to enjoy it. My whole... my whole body responded." She giggled nervously.

"Wow!" I knew women had sensual receptors in very non-sexual zones. "How did you respond?"

"I don't want to go into that!" She looked away. "Let's talk of something else."

Now my interest was seriously alive. Curiosity of a sexual nature gripped me. "Please tell me. What did you do in response and how did he take it?"

"Are you crazy? I did nothing like what you are thinking. I made sure he wouldn't notice."

"How long was the foot massage?"

"May be only about ten minutes, but it was heavenly!"

"Please sweetie, tell me what you did. I love you. You know..."

"I did nothing. I felt something nice and, OK I will tell you what exactly I felt." She thought a bit to choose her words precisely, maybe. "It was totally involuntary, OK? I felt myself getting excited and I was awfully guilty about it. I was wearing a skirt and, again without my knowledge I was parting my thighs a tiny wee bit... look, I had plenty of insight. The moment I realized what was happening I put my legs together; tight." She blushed visibly with her hands covering her pretty face. "Oh gosh! I am very bad!"

"No, not at all. Darling, I am telling you it is a normal reflex response, isn't it? I understand you perfectly and I am neither mad nor think of you in a bad way. Tell me more. What was his reaction?"

"Oh, no. He was perfectly professional. He was just doing his job and wasn't even looking at me!"

"Were you disappointed? I mean what did you want him to do when you parted your thighs? Look?"

"What?" She made a face with either embarrassment or anger. I couldn't tell. "Oh god! I want to vanish for a moment!" She covered her face again. I knew at that moment that what I had suggested was true. I let that be.

"Was he excited? I mean did you see a bulge?"

"Yuck!" She looked at me and this was genuine disgust. "I don't go crotch staring and believe me my feelings and his were absolutely non-sexual. Can I feel good without wanting sex? Oh god, you men..."

"OK, OK. Sorry. I am just trying to bond with you. We are going to get married, no? We must get honest and intimate in our discussions, shouldn't we? I will admit. I am excited listening to your story." In my peripheral vision I saw her glancing down at my lap. I didn't want to mention that and get her riled up again.

We drove another ten kilometers or so in relative silence. We had the whole weekend ahead of us. Going away like this meant, obviously that we will sleep together. There was excitement there for sure. The only doubt was about Suja, who kept intimacy hanging in the fringes of the conversation. But then women can be like that.

I told myself that I must start with her foot! There were visions of her nakedness and me making love to her while I gripped that prize-winning ass and pulling her towards me. Her conically pointed nipples tickling my chest was another unique sensation. Oh, it was so thrilling to even imagine!

A truck ahead stopped abruptly causing me to brake sharply bringing me out of my day dreams. "Careful, darling! These truck drivers are unpredictable."

"It's me, sweetheart. I was imagining making love to you. I was in another world."

"Really? You really think of that? I mean..."

"What the heck. Of course, I want to. I have been for a while. You won't allow me."

"We never had a chance. We were busy."

"I asked you so many times to come over to my place and you refused."

She looked at me sharply. "That's not the way I want it. It should happen spontaneously. Not planned in cold blood!"

"Wow! Do you blame me when you are so hot and desirable?"

She went quiet but leaned against me and grabbed my arm with affection. "I love you, Rishi. You are the best. It will happen in good time."

I was not sure if she meant nothing will happen on this trip. I tried to make that known. "We were closer before but now you have gotten to be somewhat more distant or formal. Why?"

"No. I am the same." She kissed my upper arm. We let that topic hang for the rest of the journey.

I had some difficulty finding our holiday home but when we did, we were simply thrilled with the choice of a truly quixotic location. It was quite deeply hidden away from the main thoroughfares, being amid a cluster of mature trees. A small narrow dirt road lead through wooden gates to a pretty little structure of wood, concrete and tiles. The bright blue windows and doors welcomed us cheerfully. The living, dining and kitchenette were open and surprisingly spacious with a back verandah at the other end. On the right was the door to a bedroom with huge windows towards the woods and the bathroom also had full length windows in the same direction.

The only fear we shared was what it would be like after dusk. Intruders? Peeping toms? Animals? It was still late afternoon and we thought of more pleasurable stuff like wine and a good dinner and whatever that awaited us afterwards.

We unloaded our bags and changed separately after each of us having a quick freshening wash. I had that burning desire to walk outside and peer through those huge bathroom windows when she washed! She could see me and that was awkward enough and I desisted. She was incredibly desirable in her tiny, silky shorts with a flowery design and a loose white cotton top. Her sexy ass was well outlined and the soft material rode on her curves seductively and slipped in and out of her crevices oozing sexiness. I wore denim shorts myself and a rust coloured Wrangler T-shirt. I liked how I looked in that combination and wished I was as desirable to her as she was to me.

"Wow! You look super sexy." I meant every word.

"Oh, thanks. You look good too." She reciprocated. "And your butt looks great!"

"Ha! Look who's talking. Yours is the best in the world." She blushed. "Let's get rid of our clothes. They seem unnecessary."

"Nope!" She turned serious. "Why do you over plan stuff. Let things happen."

"OK." She had said that before and I guess I needed to sing to her tune. Besides, I had learnt that male nudity in the wrong setting was a turn off for most women. It was too early for a drink and I offered to make some tea and we enjoyed that with some cookies on the back verandah that had a sofa and two armchairs with blue cushions matching the windows. We took a walk back in the small backyard and wondered into the wood taking a narrow path. Once deep in among the trees and the glorious shade with birds chirping above us, we stood under a huge tree and looked at each other searching for our inner most feeling through our eyes.

She slipped into my arms and we hugged. A kiss was the most obvious and perfect thing to do. It was soft and her lips tasted even sweeter after the tea and cookie.

She spoke first. "You are a very beautiful and loving person. I don't deserve you." She smiled and cupped my face with both hands. "I want to tell you something. I broke that engagement with that doctor guy myself. I just made up the girlfriend story about him to my parents. And you know why?"

"Tell me." I was super curious for sure.

"After you kissed me on the flight and then you touched by breast, I was smitten! I kept thinking about you even though I was engaged. It put you off, I think." She looked for a reaction. "I decided I will break this engagement and fall in love with someone like you."

We stood right there and kissed and this time it was deep. Our tongues entwined and our bodies were pressed together. Her right hand slipped down past my waist and rested on my butt. It was very stimulating and I did the same with both my hands holding her precious, soft and well-rounded flesh. I moved to her crevice and she did the same. She stopped when she reached my most sensitive spot but I went even lower. We were still devouring each other's lips and mouths. Our tongues made love too. My hardening was obvious. She moved her other hand, her left to my chest. I followed suit. I was taking the cue from her. I skirted around the periphery before I pinched her nipple. She jerked with a soft moan.

I knew the time had come and I wanted to go further. Before that she surprised me. She slipped her hand forward and grabbed my crotch! That was the first time for her to take the initiative. I moaned my surprised appreciation loud.

"I love how your moan. You moaned when you had sex with Sonia but you were silent with me! Bad boy!" My response was to move my hand from her breast to her pubic mound. It was her turn to verbalize delight. "Oh!" I imagined where her slit might be and went along it several times until I had her writhing and grunting.

I took my hands away and pulled my shorts and undies down. She gasped but kept looking at my face. I pulled her shorts down too. It was easier than mine. I felt her pussy; her pubic hair and her wet slit. Her bush was so soft. Who said hair down there was always coarse? "Your hair is so soft here. Like a baby's!"

"I have never clipped or shaved it." She giggled. "That may be why."

I stroked it more and felt for her clit. She was even more agitated with desire. There was a superficial root of the tree that we were standing under and she placed a foot on it to open her thighs. I knew that was an invitation. I did not wait. I held my cock and expertly sent it into her juicy love tunnel. She jerked and gasped and her eyes widened with shock.

"Oh, not here, darling!" She protested. I was already moving and she even reciprocated but also said: "No. Let's go inside. This is not comfortable."

"I always wanted to do it in the open."

"Someone might see."

"There's no one. Only the birds!" I kept ramming her against my hand buttressing her behind.

"Oh god, it's so good. But we must not, Please!" She was now half pushing me away. The sounds of nature added to my already crowded senses. The birds chirped and chatted and the insects creaked and zinged adding to the aroma of love. That drove me to overcome her soft efforts to separate us. I went on with powerful and deep strokes as I enjoyed her warm insides. Still grabbing her smooth butt cheeks, I shut my eyes and drove myself higher on the excitement scale, focussing on my dick and shifted all my nerve endings to my fierce thrusts. I was panting with each stroke and interspaced my breaths with moans that Suja seemed to like so much. She too had one leg lifted now and encouraged me with many "Yes! Right there!" whispers into my ear. Her resistance had waned.

Then I noticed she abruptly stopped moving. Her grip on my butt loosened. "Are you going to cum?" she asked in a panicky voice.

Of course. I wasn't wearing a condom! I stopped my strokes too. It needed one hell of a push from my aroused brain to do so.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers