The Women of Rishi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke, she was still sleeping. I heard the cheerful morning sounds of the woods trickling in through the giant windows. There was sunshine on the trees and blue skies peeped above the wall of leaves and we lay naked. It was quite a while since we wore clothes.

I got up, stretched and did the now seasoned task of removing a filled-up condom off me. I did the morning chores and put some water to boil. Suja was still in dreamland. We had plans for the day.

I brought in the steaming brew from the kitchen to serve it in bed. It may have been the pleasant aroma of the Columbian blend that woke her up. Her eyes fluttered open with a beautiful smile. They were puffy and red but still very pretty. I put the coffee cups down, moved across and kissed her.

"Oh, thank you for that lovely night." She purred. "Oh, and I was still dreaming and we did it in the back seat of the car! We never did that."

"I have put that on the list." I looked lovingly at her as she was lying on her side hoisted on one elbow and her hair dishevelled and dropping towards the bed. Her petite breasts hung to a side while her wide hips presented an abrupt and exaggerated upward projection due to her posture. Crossing her chunky thighs, a thatch of her lovely bush peeped coyly below her belly. "Have some coffee, darling."

"Just a minute." She jumped out of bed, ran to the little bathroom and I heard her brushing her teeth. I walked in to see her vigorous movements as her boobs and butt jiggled enticingly. After brushing and rinsing she sat on the potty to pee. She looked at me wearing a relic of her shyness. She wiped and flushed and I told myself how much more one learns about one's loved one as couples stay together. "Let's have a shower!" It was she who suggested it but I jumped at the idea. We had nothing much in the way of preparation as we were still naked and we slipped into the small shower stall and had the water running at the balmy warmth that matched the weather outside. The large windows towards the woods displayed the glorious day it was.

We soft scrubbed and soaped each other, starting with our faces and necks and then down to our fronts and backs. Reciprocation was done to a fine intimate detail. I reached her butt first and used my hands instead of the sponge to feel its fullness and velvety smoothness enhanced by soap suds. We were facing each other and she worked on me as well. Our eyes were fixed and we kissed while we made love to our behinds. When I went into her crevice she moaned. Reaching our sensitive areas our faces showed signs of mutual arousal. There were still juices within me to keep my thing going. When I looked down at my cock half erect, I perceived a little tenderness. She saw me looking down. She gave me a questioning nod.

"I don't know. It feels a bit sore. You know..."

"OK. We'll save it for later." She patted and caressed me with a few tender strokes thrown in. She was intending to calm me down and take away any pain there might be. Not surprisingly that kind of handling by petal soft fingers laced with love leads to a full erection and even though with a little bit of pain. It looked alright but it felt a trifle different. "What?" she asked. "Do you want it again?" There was a triumphant glint in her eye that uncovered some joy of getting me excited again.

"Look, we men are so brittle in our refractory period. There is pain but there is also desire."

"OK, then let's do something. Let me suck you and you can cum in my mouth!" She was as straight and simple as that. "Turn on the shower at full blast."

With the morning sun turning the water into a silvery cascade down our bodies, Suja knelt before me and made love to me with her soft and warm oral cavity. She punctuated that with a few healthy hand strokes and some ticking of my balls and inner thighs with her gentle fingertips. Even with a recent release, an ejaculation was hard to suppress. I announced its arrival and she sucked me harder with her head bobbing and her hands squeezing my butt. She produced sympathetic moans of her own when I was obliged to voice my own joy and for the first time in my life I spilled my stuff in a mouth; and that too into my girl and future wife. She sucked wordlessly until I was done and then she smiled and then swallowed! And, there was no pain!

She was still smiling when she rinsed her mouth and said: "It is so good! It tastes good. A bit salty but it was all you my darling Rishi. I really tasted you! Thank you!"

I was speechless. This was an unplanned first and a glorious one at that.

We needed to reheat our coffee and gobble a quick breakfast before we left for the waterfront that we had planned and purported to be a must do for this place.

We spent the whole morning ambling through the woods, arm in arm or with our hands wound wrapped around our waists like some of the climbers we passed by. We stopped to kiss a million times. Our energetic fingers never failing to traverse our bodies with tender loving caresses. The intimate touches invoked those thoughts of longing for more again. Both of us were rather shocked at the amount of insatiable sexual energy that we had. This must be trued love, we agreed!

Though we were tempted to make love in the open spaces behind some bushes close to the water, we resisted that powerful desire. Better judgement dissuaded us. I had already shamelessly lowered my shorts though Suja wisely clutched onto her belt against my tugging. What if we were seen or discovered by the authorities? That would have resulted in heartaches for a lifetime.

Quite tamely our actions of love were mere repetitions of the day before. We did enjoy every bit as it were the first but the narration of it would be a bore. In the afternoon we were naked on the verandah and fucked on that blue couch again and continued with or naked dinner and all the lovemaking in the night. We even woke up early in the morning to make love. We did avoid the anal bit! In the shower, our roles were reversed and for the first time I knelt down to eat her and I congratulated myself as I made her cum!

Our return journey was all about our future plans; plans concerning us. Informing our family and friends and putting together some shape for our wedding celebrations and of course a hot honeymoon in some exotic location. I secretly thought about an engagement ring.

Poignantly, Suja made a statement on the drive back. "This was not a vacation; it was a fuckation!

Rishi, I old myself, you have done well with women, buddy. Now, sometime before the knot is tied, come clean with this wonderful and beautiful woman that's totally committed to you. That's only fair!

The end