The Women of Rishi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We separated mainly because of her shoving and she pulled her shorts up. "Wow! You are a tiger!" She then looked down at my erect, glistening penis, I believe for the first time in daylight. "Aww! Poor thing!" She moved a hand tentatively towards the throbbing organ. "I am close to midcycle, you know. Don't want any accidents." With the softest of touches she held me. Gently at first and then more firmly.

"Ooh!" was my animated response.

"You like me touching you like this? It's so hard and yet so smooth and even soft on the surface." She looked down again. "And look at that pink tip peeping from inside. There are prominent veins too! Your swollen glans is very sexy!"

"What's that? The glans?"

"It's the medical term for the knob like end of the penis." She moved her hand pulling my skin back. "Can I stroke you? I don't know. Please tell me how."

We were quite oblivious to the surroundings. The sun filtered through the tall trees and a gentle seductive breeze rustled the leaves suggestively. Nature was on our side. "Just move the skin back and forth." She began. She held me with four fingers and a thumb. I said: "Grip me with your palm, darling, and curve all your fingers around." She obeyed with a short giggle.

"Yes, like that. Ah! So nice."

"Should I go faster?" Without waiting for an answer, she increased her speed.

"Oh god! It's so good. So very good." It really was, and I had had my last hand job by that randy, even slutty Balini who was sent by my parents to marry me. I was just realizing how the feelings were so intense when the ingredient of love was in the mix. This gorgeous girl, whom I adored was making all the difference with flashes of excitement lighting up my whole body.

It was almost as if she read my thoughts with that uncanny feminine intuition. "Did anyone else do this to you? Did Sonia... Never mind." She looked at my face, dismissing that thought, as she worked on me. She switched hands. "Do you want to cum like this?"

"No, no. Not for our first time." She slowed down. "Let's go inside and do it nicely." I suggested. I pulled my shorts back up and the obvious erection tented the fabric obscenely. Suja looked at it and had a burst of laughter.

"How awkward for you guys. You can't hide your excitement."

"True." I mumbled as we walked back. A thought occurred to me. The sofa on the verandah would be the ideal place. It was in the open yet we could get comfortable.

Without saying anything to Suja, while climbing the two steps to the verandah, I stripped fully naked. She looked at me with surprise but did not expect me to go lie on the sofa with my arms open for her.

"What? Here?"

"Why not. It's a great place, isn't it?" I gestured to her. "Come! Take off your clothes. Or do you want help?"

With a bashful smile she took off her top and the lacey white bra. Her small breasts with the conical nipples showed up. They weren't bad to look at. In fact, they were quite sexy in a unique way. After all they were Suja's! She looked down between my thighs. "Oh, he's small now. You know what? He gets to a lighter brown when big." She brought forth her signature giggle again. "I want to see him grow big. Really big!"

"Take off your shorts and that will happen."

She held her boobs; one in each hand. "These are not enough? They are tiny, no?" She pushed them together. "Can you do that between the boobs thing with these little ones?"

Actually, there was enough mass in her breasts to do it. "You mean a tit fuck?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"They look big enough." I reached for her shorts. "Come on..."

She peeled down her shorts and turned around. She was wearing a thong! Her wonderful assets were bare. In the sunshine the skin shone with health and the blemish free skin beckoned. I couldn't resist touching.

"Didn't know you wore these things. Wonderful!"

"No, I don't. I bought these for this trip. For you! To make you crave for me."

"You don't need to try too hard." She turned to face me again. I looked for an arousal inducing camel toe. There wasn't one.

"Where? Your thingy is still sleeping. Wakey, wakey!" She reached out and held my flaccid cock. She made a provocative O with her mouth. "My goodness it's so cute. So soft and innocent."

The touch stimulus was, of course too much for my erotic centres to take without an action. I started having an erection again. Suja watched with a fascinated gaze. She knelt on the rug adjacent to the sofa to get a closer look. Her fingers were just petting my dick like it was a dog. That was enough to get me to full mast.

"I want to suck it!" She observed my needy grin. It also reminded me of another woman who asked the exact same thing. But hush! "I don't know how to do it. This is my first time. You must show me."

How can I resist that? "But first take off that thing." She looked behind her needlessly to check if anyone was there. She then stood, turned away and pulled down her thong briskly. Her rotation to face me was slow, deliberate and teasing. When she did, with that bashful virginal smile and completely nude, my mind was swept away in a wave of awe, admiration, arousal and, perhaps surprisingly, love!

My eyes were at her thigh level. That view was simply breath taking. I surveyed her top to bottom as I unconsciously realized that bodily imperfections morphed into adorable attributes of uniqueness. Her perfect eyebrows now looked natural; her plump lips looked sexy; her boobs appeared larger and rounder while those conical nipples were unbearably inviting; even her supra pubic roll of fat looked like a perfect topping to the treasure below. She had chunky thighs and legs that were typical of females with large asses. Her hands were dangling half hiding her womanhood in typical coyness. I took both her hands and placed them on her hips and she tucked her crotch backwards in reflex.

"Come on, darling. Let me see you. You are stunning!"

Uttering a soft "OK." She thrust her sex forwards while even separating her thighs a trifle. She seemed to have acquired some sexual boldness from somewhere. Now I had my view. The first thing I noticed that she was succulently fleshy! Her mons was protuberant and her lips were rather large. Those were the juicy ingredients for a camel toe. Yet I saw none a few minutes earlier. Her slit was inviting and opened a bit with the clit button sitting on top. Her inner lips, though slightly hidden dived downwards from her clit hood to disappear into her folds. Her pubic hair was a classic inverted triangle with borders that were abruptly smooth. I suspected that she took good care of her crotch. I couldn't resist a touch and I did.

The softness of her hair surprised me again. "You are so soft here." I declared.

"I told you. I never clipped or shaved." That was rather incredible. "Why are you looking at me for so long?" Perhaps I did have a fetish for female genitals. "And, who is Kristine? You mentioned her to Sonia and me on our trip. You were drunk, of course."

"Yeah, she's, or rather was, a friend."

"Oh yeah? Regular friends talk of pubic hair? She had said that shaving was out of fashion."

I was in a bit of a corner as it was in my narrow mind that Suja should not know about my other sexual liaisons. She knew about Sonia as she was there but the others? My brain worked at lightening speed to cook up a lie but a large part of my honest self coerced me to be truthful. I weighed words in my head before I spoke. "Look, sweetie I will tell you all. It's a long story. But not now. This is a beautiful afternoon and it's hardly the time to go into that..."

"Oh, I know." She looked a bit sad that perhaps she was losing the exclusivity that she thought she had.

To make up I held her by her broad hips and brought my lips to her pussy. The aroma was intoxicating when it hit me after the veil of a vain deodorant. I licked her clit and slipped down each of her lips cleverly climbing down that little valley in between. She shuddered first then grunted. She almost sounded like she expressed disbelief in the experience. Not to let that fade away I dipped into her saltiness as much as I could. My nostrils ploughed through her soft hair when I felt her hands on my head.

"Oh, god! What are you doing to me?!" She moaned loud. I grabbed her awesome behind and brought her closer. "I thought I was going to suck you!" She groaned.

"Yeah do it, baby. Come on. Climb onto me."

She straddled me with the fluid movements of a porn star. Her sex was on my face while she rested on knees and elbows. She settled down over me to pass my dick tip through her tips. The softness was incredibly stimulating. I couldn't see what she was up to but I visualized it reconstructing the sensations I was feeling. I could recognize her lips, her tongue and her teeth, of course. Again, I recollected the same scene on another sofa with another woman in far away India. When her fingers gently walked down my inner thigh and climbed up again to gently fondle my scrotal sac, my wanting peeked. Involuntarily my hips made thrusting movements that caused my cock to slip in and out of her willing mouth. The hotness of her breath and the lubrication of our fluids spurred me on. I felt a need to do more and moved hand forwards to touch her butt hole caress the sensitive skin around it. She moaned her appreciation. With my other hand I slipped into her vagina. She was quite roomy for a virgin and I realized she used her toy. She let off a soft squeal of delight that turned into a gentle scream when I thought I found her G spot. Hers was quite a prominently rough area and easily discernible.

"Oh, good god! What are you doing? Ooh! It's so good. Don't stop! Please!" Her exclamations were as a result of my tongue flicking her clit while one finger circled her ass hole and the other hand massaged her G spot. Theoretically that was stimulus maximus. She went back to suck me noisily after her voicing of appreciation and enjoyment.

It was rapid ascension to the pinnacle of climax for both of us. Our breathing was rapid and it had reached a point of grunts and pants of decibels reaching beyond the backyard.

She spoke again: "Do you want to cum like this?" She panted.

"No! Damn it! I want to go inside your pussy!"

"Yes!" She agreed. "Better than demon. Remember?"

We quickly separated in our heightened arousal; nude, flushed, short of breath and extremely hungry for each other carnally.

"Don't forget that!" She reminded me.

"Yes, the condom." Damn it. I couldn't wait a second. I ran in and brought the packet out ripping it as I rushed back.

"Let me see how you put it on." She almost whispered laying down on the couch with surprising calmness. Standing, I let her see me rolling it on me.

She was lying with her thighs apart and her hands behind her thigh-butt fold spreading herself more. The incredibly gratifying feeling of entering a woman's vagina is inexplicably magnified when it is the one you love and longed for. I slipped in and into heaven. I groaned out loud. She reciprocated with a moan of equal intensity.

"Is it nice for you, Rishi my darling?"

"It is absolutely heavenly." Before I started my thrusts, I asked her. "Please tell me how you came to use your toy, D-Man (demon for us!). Afterwards, I mean."

"OK. You tell me about Kristine and I will tell you about D-Man." Then she lowered her voice to a husky whisper. "Now fuck me!"

It was the first time I heard her using an expletive. She must be really horny. I made her that! My strokes had just begun to get stronger when my climax beckoned. There was no stopping it; I couldn't. The waves of ecstasy gripped my entire torso in a happy swirl. I poured out a huge load into her. She matched my grunts with her own in sync. If she had an orgasm, I didn't feel her muscles contract. Her verbalizing was joyous, nevertheless.

I collapsed on her not caring if I was too heavy. She didn't complain.

"My heavens! You inside me is simply heavenly. You just fill me up! Lovely feeling!"

"Did you cum too?"

"I think so." She muttered with eyes closed.

You know what it means when women say that. It simply means she didn't!

The Déjà Vu to Pan Positions

I stood up with my eyes on her beautiful face. I was now totally into this wonderful girl and there was gratitude, admiration and most significantly, love. Her eyes were shining as she squinted against the setting sun. Her attention was dragged towards my crotch and I looked down too to see the full condom hugging, with an apparent unnecessary grip to my limp member.

"Oh, I have to get rid of this."

"Let me do that for you. Sonia did it the last time, remember?" She slipped off the sofa and hooked her arm around mine.

"Gosh! You remember details."

We walked to the little washroom and I stood with my thighs apart to let her do the cleaning up. She took some tissues and gently pulled the rubber off and carefully prevented any spill. "Saw this done by Sonia as well."

"Good girl. Thank you." I had to pee. "Now if you don't mind let me do a piss and I'll be back." I gestured to the door.

"Why? I want to see you pee." She put her arm around my waist and walked me to the toilet bowl. Good gracious! This déjà vu is killing me. I had this happening to me as well; not to pee but to jerk me off. It was almost as if I was having too many women! "Let me hold it! Like this?" She held my cock and pointed it to where it should be. "OK. Go." I let it splash into the bowl. "Wow! What a powerful stream. I love this."

"I can't believe you find this entertaining!" I was surprised she didn't see men pee in the hospital ward. "never seen this before? I mean at work?"

"I worked mainly in obstetrics and gynae. So, no, I haven't."

After I was done she wiped me with toilet paper and was overdoing it causing me to feel good again. "Hold on," I said grabbing her wrist, "you can't do too much of that. I'll want to fuck you again, then."

She astonished me once more. "Are we not going to do it again?" She laughed. "I know I sound sluttish."

We had some wine and had our dinner sitting at the kitchen table, still very naked. It was going to be confession time and for a moment I remembered the dinner I had with Asha at her place; we were both nude too. Another one repeated. I had decided, perhaps unfairly to tell her only about Kristine. That would be it for now, at least. If I was to tell her the complete truth, it would be overwhelming for her and may be even rather shocking that I had been around quite a bit.

When we almost done I asked her. "So, tell me how you got to using toys."

"No. You go first. I asked and you promised before you did."

I had to give in to that. So, I began slowly and told her the whole Kristine story right from the moment I saw her sobbing in the subway station [described in Chapter I]. Suja sat next to me in rapt attention only stopping me to clarify some mundane facts. That was until intimacy began. She still listened very carefully with elbows on the table, her chin in her hands, while I knew I was making slight adjustments to the story that saw me in better light than I actually was. She had that shy, sexy and minimally awkward smile in her eyes.

"You think of her still?"

"Not at all." I was honest. "You occupy my head totally nowadays." I kissed her softly on her cheek.

"Was she good? I mean, you felt good doing it to her? Sonia or Kristine? Who was better?"

"Oh my god! What a question! They were equally bad compared to you because I made love to you while I had sex with them. That's the difference."

She looked a bit satisfied with that declaration. "Wow! Thank you, darling. But how was Kristine physically? She had big boobs?"

That was a tough one, but I think I dodged it well. "Her shape was different but her butt was nothing compared to yours. Yours is a prize winner!" I patted her behind. "Now you. Tell me about D-Man."

"It was a while ago, "she began, "I was posted to a peripheral hospital away from the city. There was girl a couple of years my senior who was also there. She was one hell of a person. Helen was attractive and sexy but may not be beautiful or pretty in the strict sense. She had a way with men and had sex with many of them using a different persona in every case. She had a different phone number and email and I suspect even another name! She never mixed her real life with her 'other' life. She also snared men who wouldn't reveal their connections. She hooked up with married men."

"Wow! That's clever or rather cunning and conniving." I observed.

"Yes, she was a completely different person at the work place; modest even soft spoken and quite hardworking with crisp efficiency. She told me that 'C in P' was the best destresser and anti depressant. You know what that is? 'C in P'?"

I thought for a while. "Nope!"

"Oh, gosh, you should know. OK, so, it's crude. Cock in Pussy!" She giggled shyly and put her hand over her forehead. "She asked me if there was a regular guy for me and when I denied she introduced me to the toy. Actually, it was hers. She had two and gave me this one. The other one was slightly larger and shaped like a phallus.

"The background is that there was a horrible boss who was bad to me. She was the typical matron type of a bitch; fat, loud and rude. Her name was Rani and she picked on me every single day that I went back to the room and cried my eyes out. She did that in front of all; staff and patients. It was extremely humiliating. I hated her. I loved to do nights when that bitch was not there. Then Helen came to me and introduced me to D-Man."

"Did it help?"

"Not dramatically. Very slowly. See, when I started I just... I just used it to stimulate myself on the surface. It took a while before I gradually began inserting it into me. Then there was some joy and some temporary liberation from reality. The amazing thing was that I became bolder and spoke back to her with some confidence that I knew not. Even Helen noticed!"

"Did you fantasize?"

"Yes, when I had that thing in me, I had to think I was having sex, so I did. It was always some nameless random person until you came in!" She hugged me. "But then Rani was long gone. So, it was sheer pleasure." She snuggled and kissed me on my upper arm. "All this is because of the water bottle that fell at your feet at the Kochi airport. Remember?"

She looked in to my eyes. That was not at the top of my head but I remembered the first meeting before our flight into Toronto. "Yes!" I let my face light up. "How happy things happen just by chance!" I thought about my recent quick episode with Balini and that was luck too as she had misplaced her watch at the spa.

Suja began pushing the plates, cutlery and glasses aside and hopped onto the table with one leg on either side of me. She didn't say anything but what was on her mind was obvious. Her sex was on the table where my plate was and she wore facies that was an uncanny combination of a slut and a virgin. There was a hint of shyness in her eyes while her lips pursed and twisted alternatively in blatant coital summons. Maybe it was a bashful invitation to cunnilingus. Or, at least I thought so.

I had had sex with her with passion and a tad overladen with a thick layer of lust. Conceivably it is time to actually make love to her with gentle tenderness. To worship her body and allow her to let her feelings exude and stimulate her desires to evoke a meaningful reciprocation of her love for me.

I chose another option. I picked up her foot from beside my thigh and started a gentle massage. She had revealed her covert enjoyment with a podiatrist. I could better that. I began with skin stimulation; soft, slow and superficial. She purred with either pleasure or surprise. I did the same with the other foot. I got deeper and increased the pressure with innovation in a technique I had zero experience or exposure. I told myself that genuine love will somehow educate. The softness of her sole and the silken smoothness of her skin all over spurred me on. I searched in her exposed pussy for signs of any arousal. I looked at her crevice and scrutinized it for moisture.