The Women of Rishi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand came flying down. "Don't look at me like that! You make me self conscious."

"OK." I reluctantly complied.

"You like to look at me there?"

"What a question. Of course. You are so gorgeous there."

She moved her palm upwards away from her sex and looked down at herself "OK. Look. But I don't know what's so good about it. You said my ass was great."

"That too! But the whole of mankind survives because of the love for pussy?"

We had a hearty laugh while I continued my amateurish foot massage. Once I did whatever sloppy job I did with the other foot as well, I moved up gently. Her legs, knees and thighs were dealt with in that order and I saw her resting on her hands leaning backwards and shut her eyes as I closed in on my target. As I felt and kneaded her delectable and desirable thighs and groin area, I was starting to get another erection. When I touched her clit with my thumb and drew lines across her vulva she was squirming.

"Go inside, darling! Do that thing you did to me inside."

I obliged. I stood up as she sat on the kitchen table to be eaten and I brought my hungry mouth to her pussy and licked, kissed and sipped until she was a mess.

I positioned her on the table made sure the plates and stuff were away, grabbed my wallet from the table to pluck out another condom, rib off the foil and put it on me.

"Hurry up!" She was impatient. So was I. I was in her in a jiffy and went straight into deep and soulful strokes. The table, I realized, was of the optimal height. We were doing it with gusto when she interrupted. "I want it another way." She was certainly in charge now.

"OK." I submitted.

She gently disengaged and walked briskly towards the living room. That was the first time I saw her ass jiggling sexily. Her clothes kept her butt firm, but with nothing on, the plump lusciousness delightfully vibrated with her gait swing. "Oh, your butt is excruciatingly sexy."

As if to indicate that she was following up on her compliment, she went on all fours on the rug in front of the television. "Take me from behind, sweetie. I want that cock in me deep!"

She was really moving with the times; at least in our little private zone. I came to her and appreciated arguably the best view of female sex anatomy. Her cunt hole was visible slightly ajar as earlier and I could imagine some welcoming moisture. I took my position, adjusting for height and pushed myself in. She gasped with pain or pleasure or both I couldn't tell. Even when I asked her later she said she couldn't tell. We fucked for a while and she went rubbing her clit and I thought I was going to cum when she interrupted again. "Let's go to the bedroom. I want to fuck you?"

"Wow!" was my gobsmacked response.

We were in the bedroom in a jiffy and before Suja got onto the bed I caught our reflection in the large mirror against the wall. I was facing it and Suja's spectacular posterior shape was seen beside me. I couldn't resist touching and squeezing her delightful flesh there. She saw me looking and glanced over her shoulder to see for herself.

"It is really something," I complimented her, "there is no butt better than this in the world, believe me."

"Thanks! But when you love someone, everything about them looks the best."

"At least you know I love you! But wait." I quickly turned on the wall mounted television, hooked my phone onto it and found some pictures of the sexiest butts on the internet and put it on the screen. I managed that fast before Suja showed any sign of impatience. There were some famous names out there; the Kardashians, the Lopezes and many more. I convinced myself and subsequently her, that her derriere was up there with the top ones globally. She took that with a modest smile and a proud glint in her eye.

"What about men? Your thing must be among the best, you know." She was paying me back with a compliment for me.

The sensual topics kept my erection maintained and the condom was still on when she looked at it.

"Can I take the condom off for a moment for critical appraisal?" She was joking. "Come on! There must be some prizewinning male junk to see. Go for it!" That sounded like an order! I did, while the vagina competition that Balini mentioned a few days earlier, was at the tip of my tongue waiting to slip off.

Very soon the screen was full of hardcore scenes of the typical male porn heroes with their huge pieces of meat slamming those big busted and butted porn queens in their clean-shaven pussies. We were silent but Suja's attentiveness was not lost on me. She gasped out loud when one huge black cock was comfortably deep throated by an Asian girl with obviously no gag reflex.

"Not impressed!" Suja declared with some newly acquired authority in these things. To my questioning eyebrows she answered: "They are so unnatural. So unreal. Everything is overly dramatized and exaggerated; especially the moans and groans! Gosh can they not make it realistic just a little bit?"

"I guess this is what sells, darling." I defended the industry with no personal stakes.

"Now come to me, my hero. Your cock is the best." She lay on the bed. "Do that tit thing first." She pushed her boobs together. "I hope these will do. Shit I can't even present a cleavage."

With the condom off I squatted over her and resting gently on her tummy and lower chest, I shoved my organ between her boobies and helped myself to some strokes.

Suja looked towards her chest and looked at my tip emerging in her cleft with each of my thrusts. "Oh my! How lovely to see it popping out like that." She pressed her masses together a little more. "Do you like it darling?"

"Hmmm..."

"Tell me when you have had enough, I have other things to do!" She really had all of this scripted in her mind. There was a transformation away from reserved shyness to seductive active participation that was heartwarming. Just to know what more she had in mind, I said I wanted a change.

Sure enough, she made me lie down and went cowgirl on me. Again, we forgot the condom and she said it was OK if I didn't spill and I, a little reluctantly complied. She rubbed herself vigorously while riding me. The energy she had was commendable. She was so good in her movements that I was getting close to heaven and I told her. Then she came out and before she went reverse cowgirl I slipped on a new condom for safety and peace of mind. That position was even more enjoyable for her and her moans grew louder while she rode me professionally as she rubbed herself. My weakness of holding back an orgasm was testing again and I had to warn her.

"No, no! Hold on. There's more!" She panted as she looked back and slowed down. "This position actually gets you to my spot. Oh god! It's so very good." She slid a few times on me again. I realized that this and the doggie style provided the best opportunity for a penis to rub the G spot in the anterior vaginal wall. It was certainly an uninformed conclusion but it was rooted in recent experiences, slim though they may be.

"Coming from behind is best for you and I guess is the normal biologically correct way to copulate."

She got off me with a snigger. "What profound pseudo scientific bullshit!" Still scoffing at my pronouncement, Suja lay down with her back towards me. "OK, expert. That's what we are doing now. Come from behind." She pushed her butt backwards, lifted her upper thigh and provided an inviting access for me to enter. As I pushed in she muttered through a moan. "This is how I did it with D-Man but never felt I hit that spot. But you do, my sweetheart. Yes! Like that! OK, do me. Do me. Do me, you fucker champ!"

As I went through with my very gradual acceleration of hip movement, I focused more, as I had promised, on bonding with her inner self; her soul. My arms were around her caressing her cute breasts, fingering her nipples, kissing her neck and earlobes while her hand worked hard on herself to bring one big climax. Our bodies slapped against each other and tiny beads of cheerful perspiration appeared on her neck and shoulders and ran down together with mine towards the crisp white sheets. We voiced unbridled joys of sexual union without any fear of being heard; we were far away in the woods. Loud exhaled panting, strings of moans and shrieks were coupled with words of expression of true love. We were in perfect harmony in body and spirit. We coordinated our climax with mutual animated verbal affirmation. We certainly arrived in the clouds together with me voicing shouts of joy while Suja screamed with delight! Amazingly, as if communicated by telepathy of love, we uttered: "I love you!" in unison as we descended in peace and we smiled at each other and were sealed in a joyous kiss of some unique triumph for ourselves.

"Stay inside, please!" Suja whispered still panting. "This is absolute joy and I realize what Helen was saying. Doing it with a toy is only the empty physical thrill. This is simply heavenly!"

I couldn't agree with her more. With me still inside her we fell asleep.

Not a Vacation

A movement beside me woke me up. I was dead to the world for about eight hours. It was still 4:05 AM! Under the sheets a soft hand caressed my shoulder and moved around my neck. A suppressed giggle emanated from my side. Suja was under the covers and I had slipped out of her. Obviously, I was soft and was in deep slumber.

I turned to look at her and she sprang a kiss on me. It looked like she was waiting for me to wake up. "Can you fuck me again?"

It was so sweet of her and how can I ever refuse this beautiful girl beside me whom I loved with all of my heart and soul? "Of course, darling. Any time and forever!" I patted her cheek. "You've got some steam in there, baby."

"And I hope you have the spunk! Listen, it is like our wedding night; our first night. We should make the best of it, right?" She had that gleam in her eye that was visible in the glow of the night lamp. She had some new ideas it seemed. "Can we do anal!" I don't think I was able to hide my shock. "Please don't think less of me. I just want to own you completely and you don't have to wear a condom."

"Suja! I am not thinking anything bad of you but I have never tried it and it can be painful for us, you know."

"Yes, I know. I have got plenty of lube. I also cleaned myself up with a suppository."

"Oh boy!" Now I was even more taken aback. "Look who is planning now. What happened to all that 'let it happen spontaneously' shit!"

"I prepare, darling; I don't plan."

"OK, but tell me my beautiful lovely sweetheart. Did we not have a lovely time... no a wonderfully beautiful time doing it the regular way? Why this now?"

"Oh, I read and I heard from other girls. They say it is the completeness of intimacy and connection. I know it is not natural but it is supposed to be fun for the girls and the boys enjoy the tight grip. Let's try. Please?"

Needless to say, I was fully awake. I grappled within myself to decide what to make of this. Did I like it? Will I like it? This is the first time I even considered it or even entered my brain. But this is my beautiful lover asking and how could I even think of refusing.

Anal!

The clock in the living struck the quarter hour. Suja, fearing silence meaning rejection or anger or something unpleasant cuddled up to me. "We don't have to if you don't like it, sweetie!"

"No, no." I was quick to dispel any doubts of me not being in the same zone. "We will do it. But I don't know... don't know how. Position?"

"I lie face down with a pillow under my hips and you lie on top of me and do it. We'll use lots of lube. It will be lots of fun for you. You like my big bum and you are going in there!"

So that was it. She wasn't as kinky as I thought. She thought I would like it because I loved her sexy butt! Weird as that may sound I was not about to disappoint her in her endeavour to please me. "OK! Let's do it!" My thoughts on anal intercourse sat on the middle of the road between disgusting perverseness and spicy variety.

She brought out a tube of lube, squeezed out a copious amount and went on all fours to apply it to her butthole approaching it between her thighs. Sexy as that sight was my slight hardening was tempered by post ejaculation refractoriness. All that vanished, of course when she offered and proceeded to rub the cool lubricant on me. Again, she got a fair bit and rubbed it long and tenderly, overdoing it beyond greasing requirement as she felt and saw my oncoming erection. It was good and I even sighed noisily to let her know.

"OK. Let me lie down and relax. I need to be totally relaxed, you see." She shut her eyes and parted her butt cheeks wide and with her slightly bent at the hip due to the strategic pillow under her, and even in the dim night lamp, her puckered opening was visible.

Suddenly it looked attractive and penetrable with pleasure. I got close and touched her opening with my tip and massaged it a bit. This was absolutely spontaneous and not driven by any knowledge. She liked it. I continued going in circles and she liked it even more. There was soft sexy moan.

"That's so nice, darling. Can you lie on me, please? That will relax my muscles more."

I complied being gentle to release my weight on her gradually. "Do you think you are ready, sweetheart?"

"Yes! Go gently, please!"

I understood and made the first attempt to go beyond the opening. I thought the initial part was fine; she responded with a sharp intake of breath when I stopped a minute or two for her to accommodate. It was the next push that caused pain and she wriggled so uncomfortably that I pulled out.

I kissed her in apology. "We don't have to do it if it is painful, Suja dearest."

"No. It was not unbearable. Let's wait a minute and try again."

That we did, but this time because of the previous entry or whatever her muscles were shut and I couldn't even get to where I was before. So, much to her displeasure and my reflected dissatisfaction, we decided to abandon this for this time.

I was excited again and she was also turned on, though the pain might had eroded that a bit. We lay there quietly and I was in deep thought. What is happening to my darling girl? She was even uneasy to show me her pussy a few days back and every time I wanted to be intimate she played the avoidance game. Now she wanted anal sex on our effective first night! I needed to do some research on this if it is common or even heard of. I had always thought that this was initiated by the man.

She looked towards with that simmering desire. My earning was boiling in me too. "Do you want me to release you? I mean can I stroke you?" She asked sweetly and it seemed like she was not up for a regular entry either.

"Why? Is it sore? The front? I know behind it must be."

"Sort of. But we can try. You poor thing! You are raging hard and hungry." She even giggled.

So, we did. I got another condom on. She applied more lube on me and on herself. We went good old missionary. It was a breeze to get in. She winced a bit but that was more out of apprehension she said.

"Take a deep breath Rish. This is a special moment. We will take it easy and slow. We have all the time in the world."

I agreed. May be that I was too quick the last time.

I went in as deep as I could, wrapped her in my arms and fell into the angle of her shoulder and neck. I nibbled at her ear lobe. She, meanwhile rolled her pelvis forward and hoisted her thighs in the air and folded her knees across my back. "Just give me one slow deep stroke, please. Just one."

I did and she inhaled and exhaled fully to accept me with some hidden deep feeling. I too felt her flesh caress me as I went in and out. "Only one?" I begged.

She laughed softly. "Where are we getting married?"

"I don't know. May be here. A destination wedding? The families also are involved, you see."

"Ah! Destination wedding! I like that." Give me five gorgeous strokes for that."

I began doing as I was told. "What this is some kind of question and answer game?"

"It has a 'reward for each good answer' game. What about our honeymoon?

"How about... how about the Caribbean or South America or Europe? Or faraway Thailand, Sri Lanka or Maldives!"

"Nice! Give me ten!"

When I had completed a juicy half a dozen slow and soulful plunges she spoke between deep breaths of inhaled pleasure. "Talk dirty to me!"

"Like what?" Again, I was stumped by her quick descent or ascent into pillow talk.

"Anything, honey. Tell me what you like to do to me at our honeymoon."

"Gosh! Haven't we done it all?"

"Think!"

"OK. How about doing it in public or under water?" I ventured into unknown territory, Why not? She had gone beyond her usual as well.

"Public sounds interesting. But nobody known around! OK, give me twenty!"

I wasn't about to count and simply guessed. I did, however make love to her with every cell of my body engaged. My hands behind her caressed her smooth skin and one hand scooted down to her thighs and up onto those voluptuous buttocks. I bent down, rather uncomfortably but fully motivated to kiss her nipples that seemed to reach out to my tongue. I stopped for the next question.

"That was only nineteen!" She complained.

"You are counting too!" When I moved my hips, I found that she was pushing upwards in synchrony. We did that last one with a lot of feelings of cock being cuddled by a warm glove that was her pussy.

"OK last question for a ticket to the final explosion. What part of me do you like best? Is it really my ass?"

"Really hon, all of you is simply amazing. I love you and I like every inch!"

"Fail!"

"Oh god! OK. Your pussy. It's so fleshy and actually quite large for the rest of you. It's the best..." I was about to say 'the best I have seen' but unnecessarily I may usher in thoughts and doubts of numbers.

"What on earth is that supposed to mean? Size? That's for men..."

"But see how functionally superb it is. It fits me like it was tailor made and milks me with the ideal amount of grip and pressure. Good enough?"

"Excellent! Now go for it. Fuck my brains out! But make it slow, OK? We climb this glorious peak together."

I still managed to hold myself to very slow and purposeful, sensation indulgent, feelings dispersing strokes of absolute joy. I kept going and she kept her reciprocal sounds and accommodating pelvic rolls to keep the arousal climbing steadily. Somewhere along the way, the clock struck something. I guess it was five O'clock. I ignored it and told myself that I would go as long as it took and kept the pace at its current amicable rate. She did start making more sounds of hyperexcitement and started rubbing herself between us. I moved over slightly to allow her freedom. There was an obvious crescendo of her journey to a climax. That naturally flooded into me as well. She became unusually loud, called out my name endearingly, massaged and scratched my back and buttocks and even sent her other hand in between to feel my cock doing the thrusts.

"Lovely, oh lord! This cock is lovely. Please keep going, going, going!" She struggled to verbalize, going out of breath. After a massive breath intake, she almost screamed: "Oh fuck! It's so great! Great! I am going to cum! Are you close? Yeah?"

I was riding the top of the wave for a few minutes now and I just needed to tip myself over. "Yes! I am close and about to come! Yes. Yes! Yes!"

The last few words were in synchrony with my pre-cum thrusts and I think we managed to climax together with obvious bodily spasms that were unmistakable. It was also a longish orgasm and it was my best so far.

The exhaustion and panting were unparalleled but the joy of reaching the top in harmony was the icing on the cake. Or maybe it was cream on the pie!

For the second time that night we slept with me inside her.