All Comments on 'The Women's Spa - Almost'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It’s not that difficult to do a little research about gender

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Quite an enjoyable read. I wasn't really sure when it was leading and that kept it a page-turner. I do think that it finished abruptly but that just made it more interesting.

And very well written, although at first I was a bit confused when you jumped from first signing up to back with Ingrid. I thought you had left a page out, but you managed to explain everything in due time.

Thanks!

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Delicious!

Your writing never fails to put me (and, I'm sure, all your other readers) right there where the action is. Thank you for another lovely experience!

Love

Marixxxxx

CarlySandsCarlySandsabout 4 years ago
Interesting!

This kind of has the feel of a European erotic movie from the 70's.

I'll pop in and read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great, but hard to follow.

I know of such a place in Hamburg.

CatmooreCatmooreabout 4 years ago
I feel as though I was there with you.

The spa scenes were so realistic that you just must have been to one. Love to have been with you Jay.

Another sizzler of a story.

Cat xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No cocks please I'm lesbian

I was enjoying this until the Mata story. It was like pouring ice over my cunt. No longer was it a lesbian story for me. I wanted the mystery woman in the lodge to develop and more in the dark room but not the T one. Each encounter I'd suggest was too short and the Mata one too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

Author takes way too long to get where she is going. And once there, the payoff is sub par.

Keep trying, Jaybe. This is not up to the elegant and sophisticated standards you aspire to, but never quite reach.

westjayne495westjayne495almost 4 years agoAuthor
Why be anonymous

to insult my writing and me?

virusmanvirusmanover 3 years ago

It’s a pity that the anonymous lady reader doesn’t have a more open attitude to sex. Surely giving and receiving orgasmic pleasure after a nice slow build up is equally good whatever the genders of the participants. Consensual sex that is sensual and tender can lead to the most exquisite delights, and the sex spa you describe doesn’t sound sordid but just a nice place to achieve those delicious heights in ways you feel comfortable with. It is a pleasure to know that this story is based on your personal experiences and so it is deeply arousing to an aged voyeur such as me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

Nice writing and great to read and makes the reader feel good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...